Google RESPONDS to Project Veritas

Jen Gennai Google lady who got caught with election interference says, "Project Veritas got me. Well done."

web.archive.org/web/20190624235839/https://medium.com/@gennai.jen/this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go-e92771c7aa82

Attached: the_reaction.png (1131x1093, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vFEKk
web.archive.org/web/20190624235839/https://medium.com/@gennai.jen/this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go-e92771c7aa82
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

O'Keefe is a Jew.
Pic related is his kike sister.
Project Veritas is backed by pro-Israel Jewish groups.

Controlled opposition is controlled.

Attached: project veritas 7.jpg (929x744, 110K)

It's almost as if they were "exposed" on purpose considering Trump is a kike puppet.

off-topic posters don't distract Jow Forums

this

I like how you post this in every thread without changing the text

Attached: Hitler takes a bow.gif (500x432, 963K)

Somethings fucky

The Jew clearly fears the O'Keefe considering they never have any comeback to them getting caught dead to rights besides spluttering "f-fake news!"

>jews fear O'Keefe
>jews finance O'Keefe
pick one shill

Attached: project veritas 1.jpg (1052x597, 88K)

>having, at a minimum, 7 of these pictures prepared
Ok retard

Why should I trust buzzfeed

not an argument rabbi

Attached: file.png (1528x1658, 782K)

>not changing the pics
>reasonably high quality
you're glowing

Google did nothing that the republican haven't done...your fukken gerrymandering of the usa is disgusting

Exactly what I expected to hear. Cherry pick a few insane people that make threats. Use that to get sympathy and say that no one's opinion or outrage matter because now everyone that disagrees with her world view is out to get her. Next deny deny deny. Call us conspiracy theorist and claim the issue was already "debunked". Say the shit was edited. This is clown world indeed lads.

looks like another schizo jew spamming the board

Go away FBI

when did republicans kick democrats off the internet again?

Imagine shilling for Google.

Democrats do that too bro, it’s fucking stupid to pick on one side for that.

Attached: victory dance.gif (500x352, 990K)

imagine shilling for Israel.

Attached: meme flags 2.jpg (208x242, 16K)

>heh, didnt you know the Jews WANT YOU to expose their infiltration of technology and media firms???
No one cares shill lmao kill yourself

look at that fucking lizard beak holy shit

>stop exposing our controlled opposition
>no one cares!
stay mad juden

So is the information on google true or not?

I aint even mad.
>controlled opposition
Proofs? As far as I know, they are exposing the leftist bias at Google and their active censorship campaign to silence everyone on the right. Let me guess, you've got some explanation how the Jews actually WANT US to expose this censorship and make the case for big-tech nationalization, Lmfao.

Is the information on PV true or not?

Attached: gulag NPC programming.png (1026x529, 852K)

>muh left vs. right false dichotomy

Attached: boomer pls stfu.jpg (1200x630, 313K)

Attached: gulag ministry of truth 1.png (1390x929, 481K)

Attached: Gulag ministry of truth 2.png (1160x945, 541K)

Attached: gulag ministry of truth 3.png (1036x534, 175K)

Attached: gulag ministry of truth 4.png (1184x640, 164K)

Don't dodge the question. So is or isn't the information that google is activily censoring right-wingers true or not?

"fair" means leftarded bias

Attached: what is more fair.png (1070x161, 219K)

see

>heh, thats just the Jewish left right dichotomy, man!
>that's why we shouldn't support project veritas and their project exposing leftist censorship bro
Tick tock shill. Keep talking and helping me Redpill all the lurkers though

>leftists are bad because they hate israel!
>rightists are good because they love israel!
ok jidf

like clockwork

Attached: 1515182332177.jpg (600x717, 34K)

archive.is/vFEKk

Attached: 1560257809763.png (1471x1520, 443K)

>two totally different things are the same
Why is this such a liberal thing

Answer the question kike. Is google censoring right-wingers yes or no?

Attached: debatingjews.jpg (850x446, 135K)

>exposes treasonous action at the most powerful tech company
>okeefe is an okike
Okay buddy

>orange jew good

what kind of respectable loving father sells his own daughter to a kike and even lets her convert?

>thinking /pol is unironically antisemite
how stupid are you?

It's because facts are racist!!!

What? Just spouting non-sequitors and talking about support for Israel and JIDF now, eh? Nice projection, Moshe

Yes. Not akike

They are naive as fuck if they think humans are this simple.
Sometimes you will have the opposite effect of what you intended to have, as Jen Gennai is quickly finding out. A program is only as good as the programmer.

Look at all the d&c jewing in this thread.
any posts that have nothing to do with goolag being exposed as a publisher and propagandist organization should be ignored/hidden

Yes, Google is censoring right-wingers. Is the information I provided about PV true or no?
>inb4 you dont answer

>here's a picture of someone
>they're jewish
>t. trust me, faggots

at this point I am convinced that they consider all humans to be programmable animals, everything the tech sector has done to push the leftard narrative is just more proof of that ideology

Do you even know where you are?

anti-sage bump

Two sides of the same sheckle

Attached: 1547430295539.jpg (702x960, 118K)

Thank you for finally telling the truth, which was proved conclusively by PV. You have not proved that O'Keefe is a kike by showing pictures of his sister, or by showing that gentile zionists fund his organization. If you have genetic or familial proof then I would be glad to accept your claims, so post when ready.

I mean, we are programmable animals, but our programmer was God. They are delusional to think they know better, these people don't understand how a human mind works.

What did he mean by this?

What information are you talking about? "Some people who donated to PV also donated to Jewish causes?" Lots of people people who are opposed to PV donated to Jewish causes, fuckwit. That's not the smoking gun you think it is.

why cant i see the responses for this article?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 03.01.37.png (1528x524, 41K)

>Yes
Finally, a direct answer out of your sniveling rat mouth.

To answer you question, it is merely a matter of the greater good. Even if she is Jewish, I support this cause. Doesnt mean im not suspicious of her and her possible political affiliations, especially Mossad, considering they are actively infiltrating US tech.

This does not mean, however, that project vertias is bad or that giving exposure to googles leftist censorship is bad. Is this hard for you to comprehend?

nice, I am now for censorship based on ideology. Thank you for ""red pilling"" me family

>web.archive.org/web/20190624235839/https://medium.com/@gennai.jen/this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go-e92771c7aa82

So Jen... what DID you say about Trump supporters then? Correct the record, you might say.

> these people don't understand how a human mind works.
Sadly they believe they do understand and it's because of that shameless pride that more fence sitters are getting a chance to see the (wo)man behind the red curtain pulling the levers

>by showing pictures of his sister
Do you even know where you are? Look: >showing that gentile zionists fund his organization
You mean JEWISH groups? See:

Attached: swastika dance.gif (300x193, 1.68M)

Read the protocols of the learned elders of zion goyim

Attached: 71nnLdgXrgL.jpg (907x1360, 136K)

>Do you know where you are?
You keep repeating this like people here unironically think that literally every single Jewish person is in on the conspiracy.

Jen is a fucking faggot.

>this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go
YAHAHAHA, poor girl. Oh my day has been ruined because I wanted to use google's power to influence the election in favor of specific candidates without going through proper channels. In the process I was continuously violating a shit ton of serious election laws. Good thing google is awesome and sent me their best lawyers to inform me the best course of action is to admit to those crimes without the knowledge of my bosses.

t. dumb bitch

>muh good jews!
lurk 2 years before trying to shill this place

>Project Veritas has edited the video to make it seem that I am a powerful executive who was confirming that Google is working to alter the 2020 election. On both counts, this is absolute, unadulterated nonsense, of course. In a casual restaurant setting, I was explaining how Google’s Trust and Safety team (a team I used to work on) is working to help prevent the types of online foreign interference that happened in 2016. Google has been very public about the work that our teams have done since 2016 on this, so it’s hardly a revelation.

>The video then goes on to Stitch Together a series of debunked conspiracy theories about our search results, and our other products. Google has repeatedly been clear that it works to be a trustworthy source of information, without regard to political viewpoint. In fact, Google has no notion of political ideology in its rankings. And everything I have seen backs this up. Our CEO has said ”We do not bias our products to favor any political agenda.” He’s somewhat more powerful and authoritative than me.

woman, you almost made me believe that the evil project veritas made a monster of you. You almost suceeded. But does she really believe that anyone actually believes that she and google are innocent? LEL.

>online foreign interference that happened in 2016
Ah yea, the facebook adds, but you ignore that the whole state of Israel run their own adds on many more sites, tv, radio, billboards, paid reddit posters, paid Jow Forums posters and around 100 more funding.

>The video then goes on to Stitch Together a series of debunked conspiracy theories about our search results
if you do the search right now, you get the results. It is a conspiracy theory that I wrote that post..... it is a conspiracy theory that i live, etc...

> trustworthy source of information
like CNN

5/10, git gud.

Attached: 1558730903279.jpg (1024x803, 54K)

The whole tribe is our enemy, but yeah not every Jew is "in on it," per se. That guy is a literal D&C shill trying to associate Project Before a with Jewish tribalism so the right doesnt pay attention to it, clearly because its big news and dangerous for the powers that be.

Google, youtube, twitter, and facebook are all right to kick off republicans and to censor their disgusting behavior...stop the gerrymandering of the usa

Attached: 1561418753163.jpg (800x522, 43K)

That is what he thinks. He's a lefty shill, maybe even a discord tranny. They are really dumb and think that everyone views the world in black and white like they do.

Project Veritas***

This is some of the worst damage control I have ever seen from a big corporation. How can they fuck up this bad? I guess they don't have to be scared of any news sites because they have control over them?

Attached: 1561333166013.png (1417x1067, 1.09M)

NIGGER who glows

Haha, praise Kek, am I right? You should just an hero, because you totally got Rickrolled and consequences will never be the same. Shadilay

>that article in a nutshell
>oy vey, the goys are being mean to me for trying to censor conservatives!

remember to comment around everywhere to get people on duckduckgo
google has 92% of searches... fucking normies

I like how he posts this in every thread and doesn't even have to change the text.
Also, wasn't O'Keefe some kind of unbalanced weird-o who got caught running between cars stark naked?

Gerrymandering > importing hordes of foreigners

ok so you retard cited a part of the whole post on medium of her explaining how the video was spliced (i don't know if it was or wasn't as I have not seen it) to make her seem to be a greater authority than she is and to say how google meddled in elections. she said she got got sarcastically. is this a meme? somebody actually tell me how the link is evidence against her.

Attached: 1529379049529.jpg (691x1024, 222K)

Shes a nice lady. Fuck off nazis!

>Admit to having knowledge of and participation in thing
>"How does this mean she did it"

She is very useful. And an idiot.

yea, i guess they are moving to "might makes right" model. They really fail at argumentation. Anyway, given the state of the USA, I am going to watch some cool shit happening soon. Maybe there will be pic related part 2 soon

To the fbi man reading this: I am not going to do any shootings soon, do not worry, but we both know that it is going to be fun to watch all the shit that is probably coming.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1200x1188, 62K)

Yeah, what this cool dude said!

>Playing interference for alphabet
Fuck off shill

What about the autocorrect reveal then faggot, explain that

So explain why they would be exposing google. Wouldnt that defeat their own interests?

>in thing
The Thing was produced by false and distorted editing, something O'Keefe has done since day one.
She did not participate in The Thing because it only exists in O'Keefe's distorted edit.

Attached: bitch_please.gif (600x762, 162K)

>Do you even know where you are?
Yes, Jow Forums, where people think any nose that is longer than a centimeter is undeniable proof of 100% jewish blood. Which is why I asked for actual proof of ancestry, which you have yet to provide.
>You mean JEWISH groups?
>SOME conservative funders are also zionists
It's not even jews, just dumb zionists. And it's not even all his funders.