Became un-redpilled (sorta)

Been a week in DC. Seeing firsthand how multiple cultures exist on day-to-day basis makes me understand why liberals are as “stupid” as they are.

1. Homeless people - the most annoying part of walking thru this surprisingly clean and beautiful city is the random crack heads and homeless people.

It makes you just want to figure out some way to get them off the streets so you can enjoy your walk without the stress of possible getting into some shit with them.

If I lived here, I would want to pay extra just to get these shit bags relocated to some homeless shelter and outta my fucking way.

2. Black people - there are tons of different cultures here. Mostly asian actually, but as usual there is the one race that has to fucking chimp out.

If I lived here I would be fucking begging the government to create some sorta program to give these fuckers jobs and access to resources they need so they can stop prowling the streets victimizing random people.

So in the end it’s still racism, but a different solution towards the problem.

The alt-right says fuck it just genocide them all. Liberals say, just pay them a ransom in tax benefits and other welfare shit just so we can have a nice safe walk around this beautiful city.

I’m not a statistician but there’s gotta be a correlation between the percentage of the population that drives vs how liberal they are. The more people actually have to walk as the primary form of transportation, the more liberal they are.

Attached: E8766726-F8A3-4ABA-AEEC-84C2A9ED5616.jpg (220x293, 23K)

san francisco is liberal, yet homelessness increases.

ARE YOU RETARDED?

TL:DR

Long term, permanent solution vs short term, recurring-cost solution.

Protip - As your walk around DC should inform you, the short term solution doesn't actually work

only Jow Forums says to genocide them, to be edgy

If you give a mouse a cookie

Aka if you give a nigger welfare and crack

He’s gon want more bix nood

back to rebbit nigger.

there are lots of job programs and scholarship programs for black peepo. dey dont want dat shit

I wonder how much effort you put into this painfully mediocre piece of propaganda?

> There are so many points of contention I don't know where to begin....

Attached: E2576C74-575A-4A48-A131-FAEC25CFF65E.jpg (640x812, 65K)

SHEEIT

>Been a week in DC
Sure thing rabbi

Why did reagan shut down the mental health centrer these homeless nigger drug addicts should be in

RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR!!

TRUE?

You can't become un-redpilled kike. Funny that you are only getting around to figuring this out now.

Attached: 1559782243287.png (920x613, 453K)

This is really moronic. Oy vey , you kikes are not sending your best.

If you have the rest of it, post it

/THREAD

Thinking the present neo-lib system is fucked 'un-redpilled' golly gee.
saged

>give these fuckers jobs
What’s stopping them from getting jobs on their own?

Better plan: Reperations needs to be LAND. 40 and a mule in Cali. Enrich the Hollywood Jews. Keep them out of our communities. They don't want to live with racists anyway.

nice blogpost faggot

Attached: 42a.jpg (650x429, 60K)

>jobs program

You just described the entire DC municipal government.

Presumably you visited the Smithsonian and other public museums while you were there, yes? Did you see one single non-black employee in any of them? Think about it.

Keep in mind that the niggering you saw was the absolute BEST, lightest form of niggering in the city. You probably never stepped foot east of the capitol building, let alone went to Anacostia. Half of DC is Africa.

>the alt-right says genocide them all

No. Separation, autonomy in their own countries.

>Dems hired MS-13 to kill Seth Rich
big if true

Attached: 1522816090844.png (750x731, 531K)

>If I lived here I would be fucking begging the government to create some sorta program to give these fuckers jobs and access to resources they need so they can stop prowling the streets victimizing random people.

Being this naive about nigger motivations.

Attached: maoa-allele.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

The hell are you smoking. I can walk at 3 AM and no one bats an eye. There's alot of Asians because GW University has some students taking an international program for the summer

fuck off kike