Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre.

Attached: 1561338388855m.jpg (820x1024, 60K)

maybe i'll start filtering out posts with canadian flags too

Attached: mix2.jpg (3024x1920, 2.67M)

High test

It’s sexy that’s why. /thread

Oh belt up leaf, go rake yourself
I would very much like to have sex with that black qt if you know what I mean

because only the sexiest black women can land a man, and they treat white men like gods

Black women hate black men chasing after white women and white men hate white women chasing after black men. It’s not really that hard to figure out. Both sides hold common ground.

Because black women are made to be bred by white men

Attached: 1556813358370.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

The last time pics of sheboons getting bleached were posted on Jow Forums we had a massive shill raid, probably pissed of the Turks. Standby.

some retards are going to try and dispute this by saying correlation does not equal causation xdddd

Short answer. A black woman knows she has traded way up when she married a white man. Depending on how much white admixture she has already, her children will be either light skinned or may even pas for Hispanic. Even other blacks have a preference for lighter skin. So she knows she'll be giving her children an advantage. As a rule, she's also marrying a man who wasn't raised in modern black culture and will be loyal to her if she's loyal to him and likely won't leave her or beat her ass for no real reason. If she doesn't really give a shit about racial purity/black pride, there's no real downside for her or her children.

It's because of the master slave dynamic in the bedroom.

>probably pissed of the Turks. Standby.
It pisses off the hapa faggots and pajeets more than anything else ironically, also the betacuck yellowfever faggots get mad as well (probably because they made excuses/defend creating future pathetic hapas)

Attached: 1556232747659.jpg (426x640, 66K)

They're not.

Any statistics you can post will have Hispanics listed as "white".

Wm/wf marriages are the most stable by a large margin.

So fuck off.

I had that happen. Surprised the hell out of me. I'm fucking the Hell out of this chick and out of nowhere she says, "call me a nigger whore!" I'm like, "whut," but after she said a couple more I called her a nigger whore. She got all bashful after and wanted to know if it was okay or she'd gone to far. I'm from Alabama and was in Colorado in the military at the time. She was from an upper class family in California and was turned on by the fact that I was a tall blonde haired blue eyed white boy with a Southern accent. Apparently the last guy she tried it with freaked and left. Next time I came over she had whips and chains ready and wanted to be my slave for the night.

>we had a massive shill raid
You mean some you fishers from int.

black women loved slavery and taking masters cock

Because women get divorces if they can get a better deal and get some of your money. Black women know they will probably never get another white man so they don’t divorce. Divorce is almost always done by the women since the courts favor them over men.

It's the same with jewish chicks and aryans. Nothing gets a jewish chick wetter than a nazi. There's an entire genre of smut novels based around this.

Another reason is that they cannot really indulge in their communities anymore with a half-White baby. They basically only habe their husband once they are pregnant. If you marry a Russian woman for example she will have a Russian community in about every area of the Western world.

Because white race is the best husband material.
Most black women lived in ghettos where they had to deal with dindus who are mostly drug addicts, criminals and welfare sponges and beat their women and run away when they make their women pregnant.

But if some black woman manages to get attention from white man and gets into relationship with him. She sees white man works, is successful, increases her living standard and most importantly her white husband doesn't beat her but likes to cuddle. She sees her white man is not afraid of fatherhood and most importantly, he is intelligent and actually solves problems instead of being into addiction. She knows she literally won a lottery by marrying a white man and she doesn't leave him because she knows chance to find new white man is small as fuck and black guys total opposite.

Meanwhile white women are just brainwashed by leftist propaganda constantly talking "white man bad" so they just go into black men just because they want to "remove evil white man genes" from future generations. And well typical dindu is just a horrible husband material so they end up being beaten and treated like shit.

That's why black woman/white man are far more successful than black man/white woman relationship.

Attached: 1561215763997.jpg (2895x4096, 772K)

Because the WMBF couple has the ideal power dynamic

Attached: be7f1243d5c99c06087e08a138d78ba9.jpg (1080x1092, 50K)

Absolutely based post and 100% accurate.

If regression to the mean and the fact that the children wie perpetual outsiders is considered its still anti-White and not helpful in any way.

Majority of black women are raised to put up with their baby daddy's bullshit by witnessing their mother or father doing some dumb shit. i.e.; 1. Most black women in an abusive relationship were missing their father figure via him dipping on raising any kids or him being shot and killed for being involved in illegal activity, or him beating their mother day in and out. This in turn leads to the mental assumption that as a woman, her job is to put up with this kind of shit. When she has a healthy relationship with a partner who has had both parents in the house (typically whites unless southern trailer trash, and to some degree Asians and Hispanics who both end up priding themselves in MI FAMILIA CARNAL) they put up with the bullshit of lesser degrees and end up being in a more positive and cultivating household.

Black Men for the most part chimp out because they believe they can repeat the same shit their father did.

The only time white dudes marry niggers is when she's successful or a devout Christian or something. It isn't average white guys marrying average black women.

Attached: 1525187319077.jpg (1000x1000, 357K)

b/c black women have to deal with niggers and appreciate being provided for, protected, and loved by an actual human with a high iq, a sense of empathy, discipline, and love of responsibility.

Accordingly, they act truly appreciative and don't give their men shit like white women do.

Still tho, don't race mix. What *might* be good for you in some circumstances is definitely terrible for your children and lineage. And that's more important than you.

Woah

If offspring of that relationship will go into white partners, after some generations black genes will fade away so there is no special problem

Which is technically still infecting the White gene pool. Also it takes incredibly long to outbreed Black genes, even worse Asian ones. We are currently facing a time of Balkanization in Europe, placing a half-Black kid into that is unironically cruel af. And I am saying that as a person who dislikes Blacks. Tbh I am slightly afraid for my own family and my wife is just Spanish. Yeah, Spanish and I am still worried.

Good summary

Becasue a white woman doesn't socially benifet from a white man. If she cant have a man with capital means, then they will select social capital. Black women benefit both socially & financially from a white male partner. Most black women that are able to marry a successful white male are the cream of their race & most likely were raised in conservative Baptist homes making them an attractive choice to the white male. A black female gives the white male social status and will increase his earning potential in urban social circle. Honestly a power couple long as she isnt a ghetto nig

This turns the canadian on

Attached: Labrador-Retriever-On-White-01.jpg (729x486, 20K)

My kids with the blackest of subsaharan woman would still be whiter then you, Atatürk Rosenberg Vladimirovits

Attached: d8afc17622616d79c0be08577b5f7ba8.jpg (1080x1350, 135K)

Regardless, if you marry or impregnate a Black woman you are part of the Globohomo movement and will be identified as such. People more likely than not will see your children as Black. Its a shitty decison especially in these times

Been married 20 years.

The secret? Respect.

Eyyy Paulie, whaddafuck gabagooool ehhhh

because the yiddler and the kanguin are too busy trying to fuck white girls like brapwoman, and kweenz are lonely and have to play nice and stop the snappy fingers if they want out of niggerdom.

Attached: 1560990416354.jpg (450x500, 32K)

Nonsense shitpost. All 3 groups you mention are genetically closer to Europeans than Black people. Also some Russians & Turks are White. I once knew a Turkish redhead. Change her name into a German one and you are good to go. The average Turk is still a shitskin of the lowest quality

Nah, you just raise them to celebrate their whiteness. Boys will seek the white pussy anyhow and the daughters wont carry you name after they marry anyhow. So within 3 generations theyll be white again.

Please provide source

What I'm implying is that you are Semite crypto-jews larping as white, heeb.

Attached: 9e0404c04f7ed1602af8247dce20d215.jpg (573x573, 51K)

>black guys dating white girls is different because white guys have a history of fetishizing black women
Am I having a stroke? Is it opposite day? Those are the only explanations I can think of where this sentence makes an ounce of fucking sense.

Attached: 1393814779925.gif (381x178, 6K)

You can celebrate all shit you want, many people just see a nigger when they see a half-Black person (myself included).

KEK, the same argument is being made by wmaf fags.

Nigger IQ is a hell of a drug topkek

Lol, your opinion doesnt matter tho...and you'll be long dead while my line will still be white & American. COPE

Attached: black-sexy-women-aliexpress-buy-dearlove-hot-fashion-black-womens-v-neck-sexy.jpg (667x1000, 69K)

Let's see that concerntrolling Aryan face with a timestamp, hasbara kike

Attached: 1555465750300.jpg (594x695, 56K)

Thats a big if. Most mulattoes identify as black

Wtf they sell them on AliExpress???

Attached: 1554553790675.jpg (469x700, 20K)

Because a white man is out of a black woman's league, they've climbed to the top of the ladder.

cuz even thy hate niggers and bustas.

as our society decays, fate would have it that black women and white men are now made for each other

You are already being taunted for being non-Whites. Currently its just a meme, personally I see people like Chuck Norris or Alex Jones as White, even considering their bit of native ancestry. But being partly Black its fucking over.

> Sure, being an employed family father and doxxing yourself for some chickenmcniglet producer on Jow Forums

Top fucking KEK

You more likely identify as what you are being treated.

Why is there so much black girl on white guy shilling these days?
Are the joos trying to manipulate us again?

Purity of every race is a myth, alot of people have genes of other races inside them.

Trading away own happiness for 100% race purity meme is just stupid idea. People who are worth something should pass their genes no matter of race.

Of course will be great if people will have children with partners of same race. But we cannot force some people to throw away opportunity for having a happy families because "muh race purity". It will be still okay if majority of relationships will be same race.

Attached: 1560779514233.png (800x1000, 478K)

Well if you change your mind I've got a few used Nigerian girls for sale

I think it's time for you to hop back to your uncles döner stand, Mehmet.

Attached: 1558246020365.jpg (578x854, 48K)

>No ethnic chicks in my area aisde from hijabis that are carefully locked away
Life is suffering.

If you as a Polish guy cant find a Polish girl I cant help you anymore, nobody can. Guys from all over the EU drool over your women and you aim for a nigger. Also Poles are unironically among the most racist Europeans (Which is good IMO) but a potential child of yours sure will feel different.

Ad hominems

> Thinking that Hijabis wont sloot around.

I lost my virginity to a Turkish tradthot.

Any white man who is marrying a black woman is picking from the top 5% of them. Those woman will be smart, driven, caring and calm. Not a fucking hoochie ghetto rat or incredibly fat and dumb. She will likely be red pilled about her own culture and race and be grateful to jump shit. When she is treated with respect and love from a guy who isn't afraid to emote and laugh she will be happy and grateful every day.

Basically both trade up in different ways.

>black guys dating white guys is ok
all that cope

Attached: 1548408099434.jpg (400x400, 71K)

First of all the main problem is that many Polish girls got brainwashed with "Polish man

who is she?

Fuck I made some typos. The last part should be.

And about racism in Poland, actually Poles are not racist as many people outside Poland think. Poles just don't care about skin color or religion, if someone acts like trash, then that person will be treated like trash, and because mostly non-white people act like trash, Poles just are distrustful towards people of color.

Don't belive this shit!

Sorry to hear the first part. I didnt know that. Never saw Polish who grew up here as less worth and still dont.

I disagree about the 2nd though. Every time an Arab or Turk gets beaten up its always a Polish or Russian guy doing it. Or some other EE. Dont get me wrong, I support it.

I almost went on a date with a hit negress on Okcupid. I canceled the last minute after I realized I would have little niglets if things got serious.

Attached: DqfO-JDWsAAJe1K.jpg (1200x809, 156K)

Its in America. Black women currently have it way easier here than there. Europeans dont know much about their women yet. Only the men are hated as of now.

I was bullied and raped by female niggers in hs user
They’re no different

Poles being racist is just meme created by Western MSM to force us to be obedient to EU gov, dont believe propaganda you hear in TV, NPCs here are as paranoid and afraid to be called racist or antisemitic as in Germany.

Tell us more, user

Attached: FB_IMG_1558864044873.jpg (480x352, 23K)

As i said Poles just don't care about race. Turk or Arab gets beaten by Pole or EE because he clearly deserved it.

Only wester men care about skin color or political correctness. In eyes of Western man Arab or Turk being asshole is seen as some kind of poor victim who just can't find himself in this "racist white man world".

In eyes of Pole or EE man the same Turk or Arab being asshole is seen as a fucking asshole who just needs some harsh lesson so he will behave like normal human being.

I kept getting groped by them, such as them touch my dicko or them slapping my ass, also they would randomly hit me and would try to get me to have sex with them
I might have accepted but losing my virginity to a nigger as a Mexican is embarrassing and would mentally scar me

It's because black women subconsciously know the worth of white genes.

Attached: images - 2019-06-25T134913.220.jpg (672x372, 33K)

They were "Le creatura" black or "Nessa" black?

What are you on about
They were niggers user

Race traitor

Black girls do what massa tells them. It's that simple.

"LE creatura" black - Full negro look, face ugly like in these "Sheeeeeiiiit" comics.
"Nessa" black - Looks as good as cute white girl but her skin is just dark.

It's always pleasing when I find you on this board

One nessa with the rest being creaturas
The nessa was a beta cunt who usually only followed her alpha nigger

Reading the comments in the pic and wow, the world thinks Jow Forums is a hateful bunch.

Well fuck me there some serious venom in those comments, scary shit.

I get that you're a pole and don't necessarily know any better, but "Nessa Black" is pretty much top 1% of black girls in America, probably top 0.25% desu. I'd have to assume they were sheboons.

The ultimate redpill.

cause she a freak in bed, and he has a good credit score.

Master/Slave roleplay is the best.

>Searches up nessa blacks
>pics of scuffed 2/10 Latina lookalikes
kek why are niggers so unattractive?

Because black women are unironically better than white ones

The only negress who ever went full Karen on me at work was a lightskin geezer, it’s always the caucazoid bitches that wanna start shit over nothing

So, why Black woman dont like winter swimming?

Attached: nice.jpg (853x480, 191K)

In that case you should man up, show you won't get dominated by alpha creatura (but try do it by being stoic, not agressive), tell her to fuck off, and then take "Nessa" one. If she is really a beta, then if you show dominance over alpha creatura she will see you as new leader to follow.

base and redpilled

>Why do Niggers look like Niggers?

I think it's probably because they're Niggers, user.

Black people deal better with higher temperatures than white people but they deal with cold worse than white people.
It's like in rpg black people took away points from cold resistance and moved them to hot resistance.

They don't deal well with swimming any time of year.

>americlap
>white

Attached: atpcap.jpg (500x262, 26K)

Best thread on Jow Forums right now.
Based Estonia bro

The Nessa one had a bf and a lot of the creaturas did too, I’m not going to get killed by a horde of niggers user. If I annoy the niggers their bfs would have jumped me with 2-3 niggers. This was a black majority hs btw

this desu. all relationships are a challenge of maintaining power and control over an emotional maniac for the male.

Still no tradpole gf. Poland can burn. I'll be forced to settle with an ameriburger femape here in Bemowo

>>Hot resistance