Smaller houses are cheaper

Is this the solution to the housing crisis?

Attached: cheaper_housing.jpg (350x350, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

curiosity.com/topics/universe-25-began-as-a-mice-paradise-but-ended-as-a-nightmare-curiosity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is if you're willing to shit where you eat.

Getting warmer.

Attached: cremation-ovens.jpg (2590x1728, 828K)

For singles.

Remove some of the silly regulations, stop immigrating worthless 3rd worlders, and ban Chinese from being to own buildings/land.

I seen these babies up close.

If it wasn't for this, I could live in one of these.

Yes goyim... give up your house... live in a shipping container... make more room for prisons and shelters for niggers and shitskins...

Attached: happymerchant.jpg (600x600, 42K)

If you arent in a box you are an antisemite

How many of those can you fit in the entire island of...

LAS MALVINAS!?

Attached: 1554419112628.jpg (720x643, 23K)

that's worse than a cuck shed
>a cuck coffin

Congratulations you've invented apartments

if the response to the crisis is to adaptation instead of solving the underlying causes for it's occurrence you are not solving the crisis itself

>creates a defense base out of shipping containers
Take that!

Kikes are spamming small living threads and they're terrible at not being obvious...
And you say you're smart.

What Housing Crisis? People say this and they really haven't a fucking clue of what they are saying? Look at all the land out there that is under developed.

Now, there is a Too many fucking people Crisis. But that has nothing to do with housing. Its like the fucking liberals in California. Housing Crisis? Get the Fuck Out of here Now Crisis.

No. Stop importing hordes of unskilled dindus, hoping that they'll sustain the overinflated housing prices. A smaller labor pool also raises the value of labor (value is inversely proportioned to quantity), thus improving your ability to afford a house. Also, a lot of municipal housing laws need to be reformed or tossed out. Fuck the boomers, they inherited an amazing housing market and then ruined it in every way possible.

Attached: Cn07U3n.png (396x385, 94K)

No fuck living in a small house and fuck you for suggesting that! Smaller houses = smaller families ! Wake up goyim

Attached: 1560925975206m.jpg (1024x682, 177K)

>.52

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

better ingredients, better pizza.

Attached: 1454383157727.jpg (719x702, 80K)

This. They're trying to get people more used to the idea of living small, making it seem "cool" as more and more of everyone's wealth is siphoned away.

im sure we could tie a boat near the shore and rest the other half there

R333

Trips of truth!

That's just a bigger doghouse.

Exactly. Same thing with pushing shit like eating insects and "decluttering." They're prepping you for a dwindling standard of living in the first world. In 20 years the working class will consist of people working 40+ hours a week to go "home" to a fucking box to consume flavored insect paste and watch kikeflix streams until they pass out.

/thread

Attached: raguenet-pont-notre-dame-e1432390625488.jpg (700x414, 108K)

It's revelations like this that you wish for minecraft fantasies like a 21st century Continental Army or World Goyim Congress in North Korea and Iran that recognizes that governments don't represent it's citizens.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Late 21st century pick-up line: "Want to go back to my pod and see my itchings?"

you know they had to completely rebuild them after every 1,000-3,000 jews?
the nazis were so skilled at it, they could rebuild the le creme floors in 30 minutes.
keeping it fully operatonal.
MASONS

YES! Buy cuck sheds goyim, they are your future!

So like Japan?

No the solution is to stop quantitative easing by buying bitcoin.

Fuck the Keynsians.

Why did they have to be rebuilt? Did the ovens degrade after too much use?

>argentina
how expensive are housing again over there?
here i am wishing for a bigger home than this fucking chicken coop apartment and you cunts are looking at a literal capsule hotel.

Smaller houses = smaller costs for your robbin rape divorcing roastie whore wife.

why are these things designed for manlets?

Unironically yes.

Zoomers are cucks who only need like 10 square feet of living space for food, sleep, and a small screen to play games and fap to BBC.

Shared bathrooms and a calming soundtrack simulating their mothers busy in the kitchen and you've got paradise.

Give their parents houses to huge black guys who will fuck the shit out of their women and make families.

This is what White America's coffin looks like, and it's glorious.

Attached: 1512442523331.jpg (652x600, 57K)

I am sure this is a capsule hotel concept.

No because jews in america already overcharge for tiny dormrooms anyway

No the answer is unironically eugenics and genocide. The world is overpopulated, mostly with garbage tier humans that amount to nothing and just fuck and pop up more humans who will also amount to nothing.

Jeez that thing looks like a nightmare, basically like a cage for a rat but for humans. Look up universe 25.
curiosity.com/topics/universe-25-began-as-a-mice-paradise-but-ended-as-a-nightmare-curiosity/
Basically where humanity is heading if we don't solve out overpopulation problem not "housing" problem

I bet you 100$ buks that by the end of the century we will be at 6B and declining

>For singles

Yeah, if they wanna stay that way.

There is a logical argument for having less space. Technology is constantly reducing the size of things. Soon AR/VR will replace TV’s. No longer a need for book cases/dvd racks, etc. I mean, I guess if you want to horde a bunch of things. I’m not advocating for living in a shoe box, just saying that there is less need for vast amounts of space in a home, which means less to take care of.

The $ sign goes before the numbers you nigger minded reject

>Is this the solution to the housing crisis?
What crisis?

SAGE

Well yea, eventually we will reach a tipping point where either humanity or nature will do something to regain balance. Personally I think it will either be a nuclear war, or climate change will cause an ice age.

get the fuck out of cities you cannot afford.

stop fucking posting this you subhuman faggot
there is no housing crisis
sage and report the thread newfags stop replying to them.

Attached: aboartion.webm (270x360, 2.87M)

I own a reasonably large property, but illegally partitioned it and live in around 20% of the space. Something like 400 square feet. Private kitchen, bathroom, bathroom in a sort of warehouse style.

I collect rent on the rest of the place. I'll be out of debt before I'm 40. Not going to waste my life away paying for rooms I don't need to fill with shit I don't need.

Who benefits from keeping you in debt your whole life? Not you, friends.

I use a bed pod like that in my house, I bought it a few years back, 3 bedroom, but with the intention on keeping all my shit in one room and renting out the rest for the highest amount possible.
I have a bed pod on the floor built around a futon with a desk sitting on top of it, and the rest of the room as storage for stuff/servers/guns/etc.
The only other parts of the house I use is the laundry and bathroom, along with the garage because fuck you I get the garage, gotta protec my car.
In the end what I get for rent covers the interest on the loan, and what I used to pay in rent pays off the loan itself.
Minimising your living space is important if you wanna jew like I do, and nearly everything below and above a mattress is wasted space otherwise.

I swear this is the kind of shit the elites who see people as nothing other than numbers come up with. The kind of people who look at various countries and determine the agricultural capacity and how many people it can support. Just numbers and profit. You'll be living in a shipping container cuck shed and subsistence farming one day and still looking to these scumbags for answers to your apparent problems.

peak comf

>No longer a need for book cases
kys, if you don't keep hard copies of books you are subhuman.
Not only is the information in there unalterable, but you also haev way more of them then there are scanned books and information around.

Attached: æ lmao.jpg (800x321, 26K)

>muh books
>doesn’t take advantage of technological advances to make his life easier
Not gonna make it.

racewar is the solution here anyways to this problem

Attached: 1543775792328.png (2000x1000, 101K)

ok

Attached: 1553454754897.jpg (900x789, 217K)