AUS/POL CHRISTIAN EDITION

The wet weather rules you NEED to know: How Aussie workers are entitled to go home if it rains (or demand double pay and cover to stay dry)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7177519/Australian-workers-entitled-home-starts-rain.html

Minister Sussan Ley could open the door to overturning Australia’s nuclear power ban
unv.is/news.com.au/technology/environment/minister-sussan-ley-could-open-the-door-to-overturning-australias-nuclear-power-ban/news-story/2c6214dd0abf15c02f7f9c6dc62fbf11

Australian Christian Lobby’s new fundraising page is flying after GoFundMe campaign was nixed
unv.is/news.com.au/sport/sports-life/folau-debate-continues-as-public-donations-pass-760000/news-story/67bbe0a7c8b1b03b6f6fbaa6a50ff851

An 18-year-old is believed to have shot dead his neighbour in NSW because the man’s dogs would not stop barking.
unv.is/news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/man-shot-dead-in-nsw-over-barking-dog/news-story/18ad2217a4892f40bd480507bf9e458c

Cotton farmers offer up water entitlements as concerns mount over state of Murray-Darling rivers
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/rural/2019-06-25/cotton-farmers-offer-up-water-entitlements/11243430

Aged Care Royal Commission hears Japara Healthcare CEO dismiss patient assault numbers
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-06-25/aged-care-royal-commission-japara-ceo-dismisses-assault-numbers/11245260

Attached: 1522389094049.jpg (800x450, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tOvUymTYKA
sbs.com.au/news/for-the-sake-of-generations-to-come-faith-leaders-unite-on-climate-change
youtube.com/watch?v=cM7QLKeJ7Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ep7W89I_V_g
youtube.com/watch?v=0KZ-PqkaCX8
youtube.com/watch?v=WwdUA8BAo_E
youtube.com/watch?v=xD9ZXFEDooA
youtube.com/watch?v=657TZDHZqj4
youtube.com/watch?v=n6p5Q6_JBes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7177519/Australian-workers-entitled-home-starts-rain.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kK_eQImKnPA
youtube.com/watch?v=WnOXYcO4zjg
youtube.com/watch?v=mnqj31VPNoE
youtube.com/watch?v=5UXnulANF8g
youtube.com/watch?v=vjWd_7OzO84
youtube.com/watch?v=YRImMw_feOo
youtube.com/watch?v=sb2np1HGqxg
youtube.com/watch?v=PBsjggc5jHM
youtube.com/watch?v=9WsRXe0A96I
youtube.com/watch?v=gXdVfnnbp-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=6tOvUymTYKA
every time

Attached: clown.gif (1000x1000, 297K)

((((((((((((((((Rabbi.))))))))))))))))))))

Lifes actually shit, give me some hope boys.

I’m all out, shits getting real bad.

Yep, all hope lost, think i might drop out and join proudboys or some other group soon, i dont care what anyone thinks of me anymore.

>How Aussie workers are entitled to go home if it rains (or demand double pay and cover to stay dry)
and you wonder why they bring in the shit on those visas to do the job.....

Attached: 1531073998454.png (640x940, 490K)

fire turns iron into steel or something
can't be fucked to give you a proper inspiring metaphor, wouldn't be totally sincere if I did

Every.Fucking.Time

Attached: 1561440721307.jpg (548x560, 46K)

inb4 the demoralisation glowniggers posts

Attached: 1561280221285.jpg (396x396, 28K)

Getting sick of these hooknose kikes

Attached: 1FBEE1E8-2474-4DC5-B80C-2DAF680AB65E.jpg (456x672, 29K)

Just stockpile guns and food, she’ll buff out

Who else here /comfy/? It's pretty cold here in Victoria at the moment and I love it. I never turn my heater on in Winter I just rug up more.

Tonight I'm going to eat Subway and watch the first Star Trek movie while I'm in my sleeping bag. Gonna be good man.

Attached: 1425173422047.jpg (2500x1723, 419K)

Cunts fucked
An hero is looking like the only option user

Attached: 1567852875243.jpg (756x1187, 549K)

Blair cottrell?

Calm down namefag

What the fuck. I already saw this Jew in a different story today. They really can't help themselves.
sbs.com.au/news/for-the-sake-of-generations-to-come-faith-leaders-unite-on-climate-change

Someone feel free to put the link through whatever the new archive thing is.

Well what do you propose then? hes quite eloquent and holds no quams in bashing a commie or two.

Can you glow somewhere else please.

Before its gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s

youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

>Ah, so i-i'm a (((((((((progressive))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Rabbi))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: ovens ready.jpg (400x400, 45K)

nah we're gooks now, ive been meaning to live like one but without any success at all

start your own group or /lonewolf/
only way to avoid the glowniggers for sure

>shot dead his neighbour in NSW because the man’s dogs would not stop barking.
haha this guys a hero to me i'd love to bash cunts that let their dogs bark too much i hope he gets a lenient sentence

>youtube links
Those will be dead soon

user this is Aus/pol/. But I suppose g**gles bullshit affects the world. Have a .gov link, the US government doesn't like it either and their past issues with G**gle pretty much proves it's they've gotten out of control.
gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4

How do I have sex?

Im coming to victoria for some camping. Gonna light a huge fire, sit around it and eat food and drink home brew with some buddies and then enjoy a sleep in my new outfitter cot.

>The wet weather rules you NEED to know: How Aussie workers are entitled to go home if it rains

lucky cunts when u work for the dole you need to work in the rain, they dont even provide u with jackets or anything, shit sucks

get a station wagon or van
install fridge, cushioned leather or synthetic interior (easy to wipe down), blacklight and sound system optional
stock fridge with metho and goon
drive to nearest coon community

Attached: rape.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

Hahahah. Amateur!

Based Sargoy poster

Attached: 1550419762507.png (530x702, 326K)

That's how 7g5UtKgc has sex, not how I have sex.
I got a bunch of rare Sargons. Saving them for the UKIP leadership election and his eventual an hero.

Attached: if_only_you_knew.jpg (480x669, 65K)

/cric/

>raining
>no gf
>music on
>cup of coffee and premium durries
/comfy/

Attached: 1559875584952.jpg (630x957, 382K)

>premium durries

double happiness?

It just got my hair cut. Went with the Hitler style. breddy /comfy/

I dug into my retirement savings for some port royal.

youtube.com/watch?v=ep7W89I_V_g

Boomer verified

this'll cheer you up

wrap your lips around Auntie Stacia's butthole

Attached: suck_n_blow.jpg (320x426, 11K)

Attached: anna_palaszczuk.jpg (940x940, 342K)

Attached: 1554120413468.png (580x509, 202K)

>liking and prefering older music makes me a boomer
Okay
*sip*
Ahhhh, nothing like having a drink and listening to some good music. Kids these days with their hiphop and rap "music". Want more music? Heres a few randoms ones to get started.
youtube.com/watch?v=0KZ-PqkaCX8
youtube.com/watch?v=WwdUA8BAo_E
youtube.com/watch?v=xD9ZXFEDooA
youtube.com/watch?v=657TZDHZqj4
youtube.com/watch?v=n6p5Q6_JBes

youtube is gay
games are gay
tv and movies are gay
the internet is gay
books are gay
being a foodie is gay
drinking and smoking is expensive as fuck
bitches are gay
the only thing left is work and exercise, so bitches come to you and you don't have to tolerate their gayness so much
i think they did this on purpose
i think we've already got our ethnostate authoritarian dictatorship, without the ethno bit

I hope you prisoners are freezing your ass off...get out of abos land

>the only thing left is work and exercise
based

Attached: 1549179223380.jpg (800x1016, 87K)

you first

Shitty taste music is no reason to make the rest of us to suffer

its a comfy 18C this winter evening in Queensland

> cold
lel

>liking and prefering older music makes me a boomer
Mate it wasn't even a good song. It was the type of shit my old man would play when we would drive up the river during the school holidays.
100% boomer confirmed. Why are you so embarrassed about who you are?

invite me to live in burger land then ya cunt i shouldn't have to apply like a scummy shitskin
i probably wouldn't accept anyway what a spic fest

youtube is gay
games are gay
tv and movies are gay
the internet is gay
books are gay
being a foodie is gay
Youre gay

Attached: hillary-clinton-shock-getty.jpg (800x600, 206K)

fully ay im a deep thinker

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-181908_Firefox.jpg (1080x536, 247K)

> forgetting only mexicans and asians are allowed to emigrate to U.S.

No seriously. Im 35 and I'm still a virgin

zoomer detected. Go somewhere else and listen to your "nigga beats". Also don't come in just come into here expecting to bait everyone.
>tfw 20 something year old boomer
fuck

at least i admit it so therefore its not gay if you admit you're gay

My mums a fucking witch.
Can't say I'm Christian as she will disown me.

>18C
Yeah its outrageous, I've had to start closing the windows and doors at night now.

Listen here you piece of shit...I'm no prisoners offspring and second the Indian sold me the land for a bag of beans

I'm gay?

But no homo

>I'm no prisoners offspring
Actually US was treated like a prison for many European nations in the beginning until Australia was discovered.
>the Indian sold me the land for a bag of beans
The whole nation? No they were tribals just like our abbos, they aren't 1 peoples.

so, I take it you're from northern NSW

Mate, your fucking country was just as much a prison, it just started 200 years earlier and had a million more blacks imported as slaves.

probably, i bet you and your friend got your little pee pees out when you were a kid

I used to let him peel my foreskin back

Nice, just made an instant $30 from listing skins on the Steam marketplace I got for like 5 cents years ago

Attached: 4ee7990584c471af782919e4706c367fb8e6e8ce70947c2d6f5d7b752a6c07b4.png (348x355, 124K)

why are you posting islamic memes? Are you islamic?

> lumping italian, asian, greek and English immigrants from the last 100years, in with the few convicts who actually came here
There are so few descendents from convicts that people literally think of themselves like their the plymouth-rock pilgrims if they can identify a convict ancestor.

>you and your friend got your little pee pees out when you were a kid
Wont lie, I hated pants as a kid, spent much time as a 3/4 year old running around pant less.

i bet you mushed your bums together too

so let the dumb cunt disown you

fuck, that's awkward
go to a bar and hang out until closing time, you'll eventually find a woman prepared to make some poor decisions

you could do a social experiment and make a profile on one of those zoomer apps
announce you're wanting to lose your v card and someone might pity fuck you
make sure to post about your experiences if you do that

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7177519/Australian-workers-entitled-home-starts-rain.html

La Creatura there with her phone. Giant fake nails, never worked a day in her life. Fucking foreign vaginas getting hired the same pay as men who break their backs in that shit.

Same. When I was growing up we used to live across the road from this massive fuck off lake and I used to go running around over there but naked. Well one day the big arse swan decided to nip me in the but didnt he. Fuggin chunt

No, I used to moosh my willy in his bumhole

mate, don't let the wealth do to you what it did to James Packer.

Avoid dating Mariah Carey

see now you have to become an actual faggot and ram your cock into men's bums

Moar music cause I am a boomer apparently.
youtube.com/watch?v=kK_eQImKnPA
youtube.com/watch?v=WnOXYcO4zjg
youtube.com/watch?v=mnqj31VPNoE
youtube.com/watch?v=5UXnulANF8g
youtube.com/watch?v=vjWd_7OzO84

i'm not gay, but the guy I fucked was

I'm not happy

Any hip-hop

NO

>$25
liar

Attached: 7f9b923b2d31e901a6aad8e5f59011824c7911f0a7ebbfc0b7ced314c0933e28.jpg (657x527, 38K)

>The wet weather rules you NEED to know: >How Aussie workers are entitled to go home if it rains (or demand double pay and cover to stay dry)
Whole reason why a single 600m stretch of road and set of traffic lights took over a year to get a single lane added to one side in canberra.

Hip-hop makes me happy

All those peak 80's tracks ended up becoming floor fillers back in the 00's

youtube.com/watch?v=YRImMw_feOo

> I'm not gay, I just happen to have sex with men ... BUT I'M NOT GAY !!!
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=sb2np1HGqxg
youtube.com/watch?v=PBsjggc5jHM

Its only gay if you push back

Attached: tqQRQhM.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Wtf is this abomination. Ray Lynch is only acceptable electronic or whatever you wanna call it.
youtube.com/watch?v=9WsRXe0A96I

word up ... its the 2FagetCrew

youtube.com/watch?v=gXdVfnnbp-A

disgusting

imagine the smell

niggers stink

Ugly fatties dont interest me tho

Attached: 1502338820059.gif (320x240, 1.99M)