Why wont the government release information on UFOs?

Why wont the government release information on UFOs?

Attached: tgdefault-8.png (740x390, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
ayyufo.blogspot.com
ayyufo.blogspot.com/2019/06/cia-documents-talk-of-nazi-disks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4Os7WkbEI
youtube.com/watch?v=xe2JE3NzXOc
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070814150630.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=h3IKDwrkEeo&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=jGs3Y_vh8iI&t=
airspacemag.com/flight-today/sky-snake-2630679/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_platform_station#High-altitude_airship
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aliens are demons.

Demons are iranians

why won't the UFO's release information about the government?

where do people come up with this?

>aryan white people are demons
kek jews are the real demons here buddy

Attached: 1524864219266.png (640x400, 10K)

UFO's are a distraction from FISA declass and government officials going to jail.

Bob Lazar is full of shit and a con artist.

they did, watch this bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

Aliens aren't real. It's a psyop. Just die

Attached: 1561072952355.jpg (800x806, 204K)

>meme flag
>bitchute

... fucking redditors are showing up
/thread

Because people need a reason to still pay the government tax.

Did you just listen to that Joe organ too?

So they can keep you mongoloids distracted

Realistically, how big of a crowd would have to form and rush that base in order for them to order cease fire?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

me tel u now

Fear

Because there are many people who have been killed for threatening to release information related to aliens for at LEAST 50 years. Also the fact that free energy technology would change the world for better or worse and it's hard to predict the real outcome. True full disclosure would transform the entire world.

For what it's worth, there has been a slow drop disclosure process and eventually we will be introduced to other civilizations

>Aliens are demons.
demons are Jews

Attached: who wants to be podesta aliens.jpg (1440x864, 112K)

>Because there are many people who have been killed for threatening to release information related to aliens for at LEAST 50 years
Yeah, that's why they're pushing it for 50 years you dumb fuck.

Attached: xfiles npc.jpg (652x990, 237K)

They already did and have.
I've wrote extensively in a blog on the primary documents, which suggest all UFOs are military man made.

LT. Gen Twinnng's memo - 'the lingua franca' and formative foundation document of all ufology - states that flying discs can be made by the US ithin 2 years of 1947. This lends support to the flying discs built by the Nazis and captured by the Soviets as testified to by Germany engineer George Klein fro Prague, which is recorded in CIA documents.

Most, if not all, 'ufologists' are completely disingenous snakeoil salesmen; wtih notable exceptions Valle (although I don't share his conclusions), Kevin Randle, old school ex US military vet; Phillip Klass, who's more of a serial debunker, but the guy it's hard to find where he's wrong; Hyneck and Friedman, who are similar in some respects, from a scientific background.

I know more than the average bear on the subject, and I'm not credulous, but I am willing to consider the fringe topics, provided there's something substance behind the claims. Lazar is a fraud, there are more interesting and verifiable cases which lead to an entirely different picture.

I don't want to over play my hand as I could write all day; but feel free to AMA while I'm here.

For more see muh blog
>ayyufo.blogspot.com

Attached: 8e77e4808a53f446d4ff180ab33372ba.jpg (550x417, 37K)

Ayy lmao chads don't give a fuck about you, you are stupid and smelly. LMAO

U.F.O's are a psyop dreamt up by the paperclip nazi's to cover up advanced prototypes flying around the desert. Hitler was obsessed with them because of a painting he saw and was convinced extraterrestrials existed, but he was wrong and wasted a lot of resources trying to find ayy lmao and recreate things mentioned in the Vimanika Shastra. Just a good way to waste peoples time without revealing the obvious truth.

Attached: Himmelserscheinung_über_Nürnberg_vom_14._April_1561.jpg (640x720, 175K)

>U.F.O's are a psyop dreamt up by the paperclip nazi's to cover up advanced prototypes flying around the desert
I think this bears the truth.
I wrote about a cursory article about German Engineer George Klein's testimony which supports this.

Your pic is actually the 'Lance of Christ' the artwork and the newspaper article was during a sporadic outbreak of the plague and the was designed to appear to the residents of the city to be foreboding event preparatory to complete destruction, to make people return to Christ and to stop the plague.

>ayyufo.blogspot.com/2019/06/cia-documents-talk-of-nazi-disks.html

I saw this documentary last night.. terrible.
It was so cheesy. Mickey Rourke narrated it, reading his whack poems, random imagery of mercury balls floating in space, black holes and cgi effects, that corny music that won't go away, some dramatized side story about some hipster texting Bob Lazar.. the movie is Not going to age well at all..
It already looks dated. Like something produced in 2010

Awful

Idk why dont you try asking the government??

I watched that, it was awful - Isn't that the newest doc on Lazar?
Not only that, Mickey Rourke' English was barely discernible - he must have been drunk.

Alot of white yoga vegans are into these conspiracies. They also tend to be schizophrenic

Someone post it

I agree with your conclusions. Man-made, with massive secrecy surrounding the tech; I only think it'd be pulled out during a total war situation.

All the flying triangles people see are just flying wing stealth craft of various makes.

>Not only that, Mickey Rourke' English was barely discernible - he must have been drunk

LOL, yeah.
I thought about rewinding it but for what? Whatever he said is probably not worth hearing to be honest. Brando in the Godfather was more intelligible and he stuffed his mouth full of cotton balls.
Rourke sounded like he just came from the dentist, his mouth still numb from the lidocaine

kill yourself shill rat

there is no aliens. there are assholes though... it's called people of Jow Forums especially the b board

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s

youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

In your opinion, what is the push for all the ayys lately?

I don't think they are either, but technology is surely being suppressed.
Who knows, all of it could stem from Teslas works. All of which was confiscated shortly after his death

Because they need it for a future distraction. Don't forget Podesta started talking UFO disclosure after his emails leaked.

Do you mean actual UFOs, or the imaginary X-files anal probing stuff? If you mean actual UFOs, that would involve disclosing the capabilities and limitations of surveillance technology, so of course they're not going to do that. If you imagine UFOs are some kind of extraterrestrial thing, I don't know, make something up I guess.

There are no aliens. These are secret black projects, it's man-made technology. Werner von Braun said there will be a fake alien invasion...the goal is to unite all governments in defense and create global government. Ronald Reagan gave a speech on this exact topic... How an extraterrestrial alien invasion would unite us. There are something like 20 trillion dollars unaccounted for in the US government alone... Likely that money was funneled to these projects. If aliens were real, they would have ended us a long time ago. Why would they wait until now when our technology is more advanced than it was before. The whole thing is BS. Fake aliens are going to be the new terrorist threat that will be never ending... Since they say space is never-ending there can be an unlimited number of false flags and fake threats.

one of the recent most impressive 'evidence' of such a claim for me, comes from young hacker Matthew Bevan back in 1994 (* aaah, cracks sips*). Bevan was stalked by Chinese spies, and eventually arrested by the US and charged, however, it was all dropped when Bevan revealed what he saw, and what would of course become public disclosure in court.

Essentially a compact fusion generator capable of producing mach 15 speeds, (incidentally Lockheed have just revealed the same in development).

Again, I could write for hours and I'm pretty knowledgeable, so without some signposting or prompting, I won't as I don't want to shit up the entire thread with my own preconceptions and prejudices, after all, you and I only going on 'educated supposition and deduction' But I think we've got a decent gestalt of what's going on.

I love Jow Forums Jow Forums board culture and anons, I wish it was as easy to find smart intelligence people to have these conversations with in IRL. I also value free speech as much as the air I breathe.

Attached: couzinetpopularscience.jpg (659x416, 73K)

Bob Lazar is based as fuck.

Fuck off with this excessively simplistic bullshit.

And which aliens have probed your ass, sir?

Attached: da284f366351961bf17df3a9629c97c9.jpg (625x833, 124K)

Had to say, not really, thought too much about it.
Possibly, it's to prime the public for the use of aircraft technologies which have been cloaked in secrecy for the last 20years?
If the hacker Bevan was correct about what he found at Wright Patterson, we've been developing compact fusion generators since 1994. The F-117 while not so mysterious today, was only disclosed after they began using it in earnest in 1990 Gulf war I.

I also think it's a combination of massive meta-interest sites like 4chins and people like Harold Puthoff (jew) who once ran a paranormal promotion's company and tried to dupe the world with Uri Geller (who he managed). Obviously, if you didn't know Puthoff sits on the board of 'To the Stars' Tom De Longe's company. Elizondo actually holds two marine engineering patents, (whether he made them or it was attributed to him, is difficult to say). But his career shows a background in military intelligence, I think ATTIP was both a 'job for the boys' nice 20million from Senator Harry Reid, and a limited hangout to develop a new type of drone which can be launched and retrieved from submerged Ohio class submarines.

Attached: 250px-Uapplasma.png (250x308, 82K)

>IRANIANS ARE ARYANS THEY ARE WHIITE
>t. Sand nigger
When will this meme end?

Attached: 000_1EK3LZ.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

The Vimanika Shastra is real. The Mahabharata (an ancient Indian epic poem) describes a war fought with weapons called 'astras'. The most powerful astra is the Brahmastra, which I have no doubt was/is a nuclear weapon. Brahmastras are nuclear weapons that are even more advanced than modern nuclear weapons, because the Mahabharata describes a Brahmastra that can 'lock on' to a specific target and then completely destroy ONLY that specific target but NOTHING that surrounds it. I think that such a weapon is today known as a 'phase weapon'. A Brahmastra was actually sent into the womb of a pregnant woman to kill the baby inside it, but the baby survived. There's even an astra that causes people to go to sleep. Not only that, but there are irradiated places in India, which suggests that astras might have been used in those locations. Also, there are ancient Indian writings that describe vimanas (which are flying vehicles) that use mercury as a fuel source and we know today that mercury is a legit fuel source.

Attached: ancientaryans.png (639x482, 794K)

pretty sure the important part is the content, not the stylistic flourishes of the director

>Lockheed

I saw an interesting quote from one of their bigwigs who says the Skunk Works officially hold on to 30 year old tech because peers haven't developed it yet; they don't release it simply for that reason.

It's likely that compact fusion reactors are already powering stuff, and that they've developed optical camouflage and sonic-boom mitigating craft. They've worked on the latter in traditional craft, and IIRC, Boeing teased optical camouflage for next gen bombers in one of their videos. They'd have it now IMO.

Life (including sapient life) exists ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE in the universe. Humans and the general humanoid form (i.e. a head, two arms and two legs) are common throughout the universe. Humans are billions of years old and are not native to Earth. In each galaxy (including the Milky Way galaxy), the closer a star system is to the centre of that galaxy, the more spiritually advanced (and often also more technologically advanced), complex and sophisticated the civilisation or civilisations in that star system tends to be. Conversely, the further a star system is to the centre of that galaxy, the more primitive and nigger-tier the civilisation or civilisations in that star system tends to be. This is because of the electromagnetic radiation emanating from the centre of each galaxy, which has an expansive effect on consciousness the closer one is to it and has a contractive effect on consciousness the further one is from it. So it should come as no surprise that our civilisation, which is about 28,000 light-years away from the centre of our galaxy, is primitive and nigger-tier (including even Western Civilisation) in comparison to other civilisations that exist further afield in our galaxy. (end of part 1)

Attached: stars.jpg (2181x2989, 3.45M)

(start of part 2) What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other. (end of part 2)

Attached: 1561360200770.jpg (480x200, 19K)

(start of part 3) Life exists everywhere, even inside every atom. There is no limit to how small something can be, nor is there any limit to have large something can be. Also, Gautama Buddha said that there are worlds inside each grain of sand and those worlds have their own grains of sand in them which in turn have their own worlds inside them ad infinitum. In fact, in the ancient Indian scripture known as 'Yoga Vasishta', it states: "There are vast worlds all placed away within the hollows of each atom, as multifarious as the motes in a sunbeam." (end of part 3)

Attached: aliens.png (636x845, 1.08M)

Evolution is true, but evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe (which you can call 'God' if you want, but I won't, because that word has religious connotations that I would rather avoid) which cranks out life anywhere and everywhere. Start watching this video from 10:27 (ignore the whole 2012 thing, because Wilcock is still right about how evolution really works):

youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4

I also don't like the term 'intelligent design', because 'intelligent' is a loaded word and somewhat anthropomorphic. I prefer using the term 'self-aware design' or 'intentional design'. And what I'm advocating is not magic, as it can be described in a purely scientific way. There you go. Evolution is correct, but (((Darwinian evolution))) is false. Evolution is never random. Also, humans are billions of years old and not native to Earth. Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species, and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days. (end of part 4)

Attached: stasisgiant.jpg (1200x1200, 525K)

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy is Based Robert being shilled so much? I was visiting my parents this weekend and I saw some shit about him on NETFLIX. Are you normie fags subscribed to netflix? has this peaked your interest? I'm an old fag and I remember the original interview. My father was an F-16 pilot and I always asked him about Area 51 as a kid. I don't know if what he was telling me was the truth or not... cause I was a kid and he could have just made shit up to be entertaining to me.

Attached: bob works.jpg (960x720, 216K)

(start of part 5) Humans are BILLIONS of years old and are NOT NATIVE to Earth. Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 5)

Attached: dinotopia1.png (700x459, 734K)

(start of part 6) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more. (end of part 6)

Attached: dinotopia2.jpg (1000x1024, 486K)

(start of part 7) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age. (end of part 7)

Attached: dinotopia3.jpg (1600x802, 274K)

(start of part 8) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago. (end of part 8)

Attached: dinotopia4.jpg (2153x1357, 556K)

(start of part 9) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end of part 9)

Attached: dinotopia5.jpg (1023x831, 255K)

(start of part 10) There's a book by Ellis Silver called 'Humans Are Not From Earth: A Scientific Evaluation Of The Evidence'. He says (among other things) that sunburn, our relatively high chance of experiencing back pain and pain during labour are types of evidence that Earth is not an optimal environment for human beings and that we come from elsewhere.
My theory regarding the origin of the human species is that the human species comes from elsewhere in the Milky Way galaxy and, at some point in the distant past, our extremely ancient ancestors colonised vast swathes of the Milky Way galaxy (and are possibly still doing so) and both Mars and Earth were colonised by them along the way. There are pyramidal structures and a Sphinx-like object in various NASA photos of Mars. I also think that a fiercely destructive interplanetary war caused the destruction of a planet that used to exist between Mars and Jupiter, leaving only the asteroid belt that we know today. This war also sterilised Mars, turning what was once a lush, verdant, Earth-like planet into a cold, lifeless desert. (end of part 10)

Attached: pleiadians.png (500x687, 811K)

(start of part 11) The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory in 2015 is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're redpilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. (end of part 11)

Attached: comfyastronaut.jpg (4288x2848, 1.24M)

(start of part 12) Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Jow Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world. (end of part 12)

Attached: brooksagnew.png (450x253, 264K)

Pretty simple really.
If Bob Lazar is right and the UFOs use a stable isotope of 115 then the government cannot effectively use them militarily until we can produce such an isotope ourselves.
Revealing that the UFOs exist might result in the tech leaking to an enemy who has been doing a lot of research into element 115 (looking at you Russia).
The government won't tell the public about UFOs until the tech is already ready to be deployed by the military.

Attached: basedcharles.png (642x805, 527K)

(start of part 13) I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider. (end of part 13)

Attached: valthor.png (592x401, 235K)

(start of part 14) Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related). (end of part 14)

Attached: binaryvenusianopenings.jpg (400x320, 10K)

(start of part 15) You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses. (end of part 15)

Attached: utopia.jpg (1200x768, 199K)

(start of part 16) Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related. (end of part 16)

Attached: agartha.png (1261x617, 1.46M)

Aryan doesn’t mean white skin, it means you have predominantly aryan dna!
Aryans originally come from between the caucus and Asia Minor regions hence Caucasian. There are Aryan Indians, Afghanis, Iranians, Europeans and so on. Learn before you espouse falsehoods here brainlet

Attached: 189F4470-E101-443E-ABE1-6BD64AA641FC.jpg (480x360, 33K)

(start of part 17) The space fakery shit from NASA doesn't discredit the Hollow Earth theory. I even admit that the space fakery shit from NASA is probably true, since I firmly believe in the existence of a secret space program (or possibly even multiple secret space programs), so (((they))) are probably faking shit when it comes to the public space program, but doing things for real when it comes to the secret space program(s). And I have no doubt that (((they))) airbrush out the holes at the poles in satellite photos of the poles. Think bigger and think outside the box.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin (end of part 17)

Attached: nazisinagartha.jpg (2000x1200, 1.82M)

>Boob Lazer

This is true. Anyone who belongs to the haplogroup R1A is Aryan. Also, anyone who speaks an Indo-European language as the language of his or her ancestors has Aryan ancestry. Although it should also be noted that in the ancient Indian language of Sanskrit, the word 'arya' means 'one who does noble deeds'.

Attached: indoeuropeanlanguages.png (1280x635, 253K)

(start of part 18) Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast caverns all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These caverns are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm (end of part 18)

Attached: sunset.png (640x350, 278K)

(start of part 19) The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface! (end of part 19)

Attached: sky.jpg (640x960, 136K)

Look, with a decade of research behind ya, I think you should finally get the ultimate proof. Walk inside to earth's hollow side, and bring pics. Timestamped, ofcourse.

Attached: pepecrack.jpg (734x680, 215K)

(start of part 20) The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that we should ALWAYS TRUST our five senses ("My eyes are telling me that Earth is flat, so Earth MUST be flat!"). The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS EXACTLY AS IT SEEMS. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive! We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 20)

Attached: colour.png (598x291, 3K)

(start of part 21) The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 21)

Attached: flateartheclipse.jpg (600x798, 94K)

(start of part 22) Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding, this means that so-called 'gaseous planets' and stars actually have solid surfaces (even if their atmospheres are extremely thick). Moons become planets and planets become stars. Planets 'give birth' to moons and stars 'give birth' to planets. If the Sun were to 'give birth' to a new planet today (for example), that new planet would occupy Mercury's orbit, which would cause Mercury to occupy Venus's orbit, which would cause Venus to occupy Earth's orbit, which would cause Earth to occupy Mars's orbit and so on. (end of part 22)

Attached: earthchanisnotflat.jpg (900x988, 137K)

(start of part 23) Consider for a moment that if there were people living on the inner surface of a planet and they didn't possess some type of technology to see through the crust of their planet, they'd have no idea that there's an entire universe beyond their planet. Hell, they'd have no idea that there's even another surface TO THEIR OWN PLANET, what to speak of other planets! This notion resolves the Fermi Paradox - there are possibly many civilisations throughout the universe, it's just that these civilisations exist on the inner surfaces of planets and many (if not most) of these civilisations do not ever develop technology that enables these civilisations to become spacefaring civilisations because they have no conception of space beyond their world. Why would they when they can't ever see stars in their sky? (end of part 23)

Attached: 1561361337289.jpg (1680x2308, 406K)

(start of part 24) We have actually DE-evolved (or 'devolved', if you prefer that term) from our distant ancestors. Our distant ancestors were taller than us on average, stronger than us on average, faster than us on average, smarter than us on average, lived longer lives than us on average and had a better memory than we do on average. What we call 'evolution' can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously, because evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe. DNA is energetic wave-form information at its base state (just like everything else) and at certain periods of time, the information input in the DNA of the human species is relatively simple, and it is during these periods of time (like now) that we, for example, only live up to a hundred years (if even that) - among other things. But when the information input in the DNA of the human species becomes more complex, the human species lives for hundreds of years, is stronger, is faster, is taller, is smarter, has a better memory, etc. Our ancestors called these periods of time when the information input in the DNA of the human species was more complex 'golden ages'. (end)

Attached: 150670629.jpg (736x893, 101K)

(((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

The righteous will inherit the Earth and beyond, other mes. Have faith in that. And sharpen your swords until that day comes. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

Attached: 154852309.png (902x623, 1.44M)

they are. it's disinfo on JRE and netflix

Attached: 71c.png (600x600, 189K)

Are our governments hiding evidence of the existence of atmospheric beasts from the masses?

"We live at the bottom of an atmospheric ocean. Is it possible that other organisms may live above us? If the seas of our Earth are swarming with varieties of living things, both great and small, is it not logical to assume that the 'sea' of our sky abounds with sundry forms of living things, likewise both great and small, of varied shapes, but adaptable to their celestial environment?"

So wrote American author John Philip Bessor in 1955. Similarly, in 1983 the astronomer Fred Hoyle wrote:

"To me it seemed preposterous that NASA should be spending hundreds of millions of dollars in a mission to discover if there was life on Mars, while leaving unresolved the question of whether there was life a mere 50 kilometres above our heads."

The idea that Earth's atmosphere may sustain its own race of beings, independent of life on the planet's surface, is one which has intrigued many speculative thinkers. Although there is little evidence to support the idea, there have been some tantalising hints.
In 1917, during World War I, a strange story was submitted by an anonymous airman to a very respectable monthly magazine, The Occult Review. The writer told of an unusual experience by a fellow aviator, who did not wish his name to be cited in connection with so strange a story, but who is described as "a very experienced airman":

"He told me confidentially that at a very great height he had seen a curious coloured dragon-like animal apparently flying in the air and approaching him rapidly. Understandably, the pilot had become a little unnerved and at once descended to Earth; but for fear of being ridiculed and accused of over-indulgence in alcoholic refreshment he had said nothing. Had it been an isolated experience, he might have ended by doubting his own eyes: but that first sighting was confirmed by subsequent experiences of the same kind. (end of part 1)

Attached: sky_jellyfish.png (447x647, 735K)

and iranians are jews
now you can nuke yourself

(start of part 2) He suspected that other pilots may have had similar experiences, but like him were reluctant to tell their stories for fear of being laughed at by their colleagues."

Well, a story told by one unnamed aviator to another does not carry much scientific weight. What makes this one particularly interesting is that it seems to have been anticipated a few years earlier by none other than the creator of Sherlock Holmes. Conan Doyle's fictional story 'The Horror Of The Heights' was published in the popular weekly magazine The Strand, in its November 1913 issue. Though told with Doyle's usual vivid touches and convincing detail, it makes no pretensions to be anything other than an exciting piece of science fiction. It is a typical example of the speculative writing with which H. G. Wells and others were thrilling the reading public.
The story tells of an aviator who is determined to explore the upper atmosphere in his flimsy monoplane, a machine pretty much like the plane in which Louis Bleriot had crossed the Channel only 4 years earlier. Flying at about 12,000 metres, the hero encounters:

"The most wonderful vision that ever man has seen..... Conceive a jellyfish such as sails in our summer seas - far larger than the dome of St Paul's cathedral. It was of a light pink colour veined with a delicate green: from it there descended two long drooping tentacles....."

It becomes clear that these are living creatures that are inhabiting the upper atmosphere. Beautiful they may be, but they are also dangerous. They resent the intruder from Earth's surface, who barely manages to escape their evidently hostile manoeuvres.
Despite their hostility, however, he is determined to continue his explorations. Leaving behind the record of his first encounter - which provides the basis for Doyle's story - he sets off again, but this time he is never seen again. (end of part 2)

Attached: flying_dragon.png (1000x562, 653K)

(start of part 3) He disappears, along with his plane, to a fate unknown. Doyle can only speculate that he "had been overtaken and devoured by these horrible creatures at some spot in the outer atmosphere".
Doyle was writing simply to entertain us and it would be reasonable to suppose that his fantasy possesses even less substance than the story by the anonymous contributor to The Occult Review. However, not for the first time, it seems a science fiction writer was ahead of the scientists themselves.
In July 1993, two NASA observers flying above a thunderstorm made a major contribution to meteorology when they scientifically established a fact that had long been reported by flyers: Not all lightning flashes are from the clouds to Earth - they also occur above the clouds, rising rather than descending.
The NASA observers logged 19 flashes, but it was the term they used to describe them which interests me. They likened them to -of all things- jellyfish:

"They appear brightest where they top out, typically about 65 kilometres high, so you have the jellyfish body at the top with tentacles trailing down."

Was this what the World War I aviator saw and what Doyle was describing in his fictional story? But if so, how could he possibly know that the mysterious 'aerial dragons' would resemble jellyfish? For at that time, no aircraft had been constructed capable of reaching an altitude where an aviator could have seen this phenomenon first-hand.
The ground upon which we tread is known to be teeming with life. Similarly, our oceans are also known to be teeming with life. Does it not then seem coherent to think that our skies are also teeming with life? (end)

Attached: rayquaza.png (500x699, 468K)

Why is it... That when crackpots like you... Speak like this... I get the impression... You're not very smart...?

its just a very slow and very deliberated disclosure, probably so society doesnt freak out
its undeniable that the govt. knows a shitload about unexplained aerial phenomena and they have little incentive to leak the info

Add to that BAE have 'self healing' aircraft.
I know that sounds like sci-fi.
But here's one of BAE's promotion videos.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4Os7WkbEI

Attached: blimp.jpg (600x441, 76K)

>My father was an F-16 pilot and I always asked him about Area 51 as a kid

Oh, you're lucky, my father only worked at Nintendo as a Gamecube designer.

Skip to the anal probes please I've been edging for like half an hour

Attached: 1564256474367.png (408x408, 122K)

Damn shame. I remember when "Dolphin" was a thing.

While I'm sure you think you're chorizo postts are interesting, start a blog; Jow Forums isnt conducive to reading wlalls or chorizo text, but better as a medium for 'chat' and images sharing.

10 good men

well done for shitting up the thread, with your chorizo text

soon, I'll have my gravity finished.

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v_9.gif (800x700, 39K)

Essentially you're talking about 'sky serpents' as attested to by NASA astronaut S. Musgrave.

STS-61
>youtube.com/watch?v=xe2JE3NzXOc

They are likely non-carbon based 'life' or appear to have 'life-like' qualities.
See this paper:

>Institute of Physics, August 15, 2007

Intriguing new evidence of lifelike structures that form from inorganic substances in space have just been revealed. The findings hint at the possibility that life beyond earth may not necessarily use carbon-based molecules as its building blocks. They also point to a possible new explanation for the origin of life on earth.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070814150630.htm

Attached: browndisc.jpg (374x275, 13K)

there was some woman of Faceberg shilling a sperg rush, she had 2,000 volunteer mongs lined up to rush Area 51 for LARPZar's claim of aliens being locked up.

But he's not wrong, that is what Von Braun had allegedly said. Ronald Regan expressed the sentiment at a UN conference.

The use of ' ...' i.e. 3 dots grammatically implies etc, or text missing to get to the point.

Yes, I've heard about 'sky serpents'/'space serpents' and Story Musgrave allegedly seeing those creatures in space. Thanks for your reply.

Also, I know that there is life in the sky like atmospheric bacteria and obviously birds, but I also think it is quite plausible that there are other lifeforms at higher atmospheric layers of our planet. If these hypothetical lifeforms exist, I believe that they would be very low-density lifeforms. Lighter than air. There are actually temples from various ancient cultures all over our planet, many of them separated by considerably large gaps of both space AND time, which have been constructed to honour the memories of 'flying serpents'. Mexico is a prime example of an ancient culture which spoke of the existence of such creatures. Check out these videos for some additional information about 'flying serpents'/'sky serpents'/'space serpents' and also some supposed footage of sightings of these creatures:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3IKDwrkEeo&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=jGs3Y_vh8iI&t=

I believe that the only time that atmospheric beasts could ever descend to Earth's surface is if they have died. There is something known as 'star jelly' (AKA: pwdre sêr) which is an alleged compound purportedly deposited on Earth during meteor showers. It is described as a foul-smelling, gelatinous substance, which tends to evaporate shortly after having fallen.
There have been reports of pwdre sêr (Welsh for 'rot of the stars') for centuries. A long article in the paranormal magazine Fate declared star jelly to be of extraterrestrial origin, calling it 'cellular organic matter' which exists as 'pre-stellar molecular clouds' that float through space.
There have also been connections made between star jelly and atmospheric beasts and that the star jelly is their deteriorated remains which have fallen onto our planet's surface. Who knows, eh?

Well aware of the 'ethological link' between purported 'sky serpents' and disparate cultures over different times. I think, if you haven't already, you can give your thoughts better treatment in a blog.
Interesting Valle's extensive work dredging accounts of mysterious objects in the sky from records in antiquity, lends more support for 'flying serpents' than flying alien flying discs( of which there's none, unless you're really liberal with interpretations).

Word of caution, stay a million miles away from 'paranormal magazines' - Faraday said 'if Nature allows for it, anything is possible'. No need to invoke paranormal, rather look at good journal of science and paper - like I linked above. sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070814150630.htm

Attached: Crispian's Conspiracy Flowchart.png (963x1600, 931K)

Also if you're not aware already, there was and probably still is a 'space snake' which is somekind of blimp to allegedly provide internet access. These are again man made. Probably what Musgrave saw.

STS-111
>airspacemag.com/flight-today/sky-snake-2630679/

Also see.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_platform_station#High-altitude_airship

Attached: STS-111 on ground-520.jpg (520x390, 29K)