Jen Gennai head of google responsbile innovation, damage control

>Twitter GONE

>youtube.com/watch?v=cM7QLKeJ7Sc

medium.com/@gennai.jen/this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go-e92771c7aa82

>This isnt how I expected mondays to go
>They edited what i said! Grrr
>No ofcourse google isnt a massive over powering tech giant that is trying to control the world pfft

Attached: Irish cunt.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=cM7QLKeJ7Sc
medium.com/@gennai.jen/this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go-e92771c7aa82
youtube.com/watch?v=NYu7NRGNWsI
breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buhu all these cunts and assholes deserve it, they are overpaid under-skilled and should be exploited that way they are at least worth something to society

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s

youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

She was going easy in that video with some strangers at a restaurant. You have to work with these people to understand how demented they are in their cult.

long neck

Google is in full damage control mode

kek women in tech

Good goyim

Is her twitter down?

I made this thread yesterday. There was 166 posters. And it was a total fucking joke. Your (((Project Veritas))) threads are lucky to hit 50 posters. Do you feel defeated yet?

Attached: project veritas 16.jpg (1057x916, 221K)

Veritas video. kjskgajhghjacgcachgafdshkgjacfgjhcfds

>LMAO SPAM

moarfeces

oh gawwwwwd im guzzling your buttery jew tears so delish

moarfeces

It would be a shame if someone minecrafted her.

>medium.com/@gennai.jen/this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go-e92771c7aa82

why are you people harassing this poor lady

Because she made up a sob story after deleting everything and consulting with corporate to work out a cover story.

This is bullshit. You can work for a company, not be directly part of shit and still know corrupt shit they are doing.

>Because she made up a sob story after deleting everything and consulting with corporate to work out a cover story.

being a woman in this world must be tough, she is going out of her way to offer you all great technology and freedom, and you raging men just want to crush her because woman. why do you hate vagina that succeed?

women are the mistake

Women can't keep their mouths closed any more than they can keep their legs closed.

SA is the only country that cant sell trolling like this. Change your flag next time.

i don't think men can handle that woman are the future, men are lashing out in desperation.

She is my enemy

All necks matter.

Attached: 1557370557285.jpg (320x480, 47K)

they really are the biggest obstacle to solving any problems

Abhorrently grotesque fridge body.

>She is my enemy

anyone with a vagina is your enemy you virgin

There's a lot to that. The feminization of men is a serious problem that, strangely, men are not as interested as talking about as looking further into the horizon about what's really coming down the line.

ok what is your point , the video is not invalid bc kikes are involved?

>The feminization of men is a serious problem that, strangely, men are not as interested as talking about

the world no longer needs big strong hulking men that beat woman up, those times are over. if you want to be a barberian go live in south africa.

From the transhumanist perspective, you might as equally ask if the world needs women in a world of artificial wombs.

good goy. project veritas wouldn't lie to you

Attached: 462336463436.jpg (961x400, 193K)

who was it Jow Forums?

Attached: screenshot.jpg (956x533, 61K)

>From the transhumanist perspective, you might as equally ask if the world needs women in a world of artificial wombs.

Without woman, the world would be destroyed. cock measuring testosterones waging war constantly to measure dick sizes. Woman are the voice of reason, the voice of calm in this world.

Yes woman are the reason the world still exists, you are welcome.

Is Trump the faggot kike still “monitoring” the situation??

Mommy?

Attached: 011019-daddy-long-neck-kal-1080x608.jpg (1080x608, 36K)

>"selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words"

What? This obviously isn't true and she would know it if she actually watched the video. She speaks for full paragraphs without interruption. Nothing was spliced.

Attached: 1559618757598.png (225x225, 6K)

If you read Ray Kurzweil, whom I mentioned above in my book recommendation, you'll see he talks a lot about raising his father from the dead, but not his mother. Meanwhile, he explains the use of the AI waifu to draw the men into a situation where they can simply have simulated sex in the singularity.

You might want to read it.

Seems like either she deleted her account or Twatter did it for her.

That's a bit rich, The Daily Beast is literally owned by a jew

keep kvetching

It's the line they always use for the Veritas vids. They don't have anything else to go on but to assure their chattel goyim that what they said last time is still true.

>If you read Ray Kurzweil, whom I mentioned above in my book recommendation, you'll see he talks a lot about raising his father from the dead, but not his mother. Meanwhile, he explains the use of the AI waifu to draw the men into a situation where they can simply have simulated sex in the singularity.

We in the mental health profession call that trying to cope with a changing world. stepping away into a virtual world is perfectly understandable.

what happened? can anyone fill me in?

>people who donate to these people have also donated to kikes
This is maybe the weakest argument I've ever heard on pol, and we still let leafs post here.

Google slut admits google censorship right wing ideas, admits to trying influence election results. Video released, damamge control.

if you're american and pay taxes, you directly fund the kikes. so technically you're all controlled opposition.

>We in the mental health profession call that trying to cope with a changing world. stepping away into a virtual world is perfectly understandable.
He doesn't say it quite so outright, which tells you a lot about his mentality, but that would be a historically typical vector. There was a new unit started up in my old renovated office space devoted to developing technology to kill off the boomers.

see

Project Veritas recorded a google exec undercover admitting that they are throttling pro-trump content, manipulating search engines and algorithms to prevent Trump from being re-elected.
The cunt behind the whole thing isn't even a US citizen, this is what foreign political interference looks like.

Someone enhance this

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE YOUR PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS EASEDROPPED BITCH

Nice moot-shop

A foreigner? At google? Controlling public opinion?
I AM SHOCKED, SIR, ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED, SHOCKED, I SAY, SHOCKED!

>devoted to developing technology to kill off the boomers.

expand on this? the boomers are already out of the game. whats getting rid of them within the next 4/5 years going to change.

I know burger. We've all known it for a while, hopefully we get another Edward Snowden to blow the whistle on these kikes.

Kavanaugh better get his shit together once a lawsuit eventually gets to SCOTUS.

they will ban my super original fortnite channel for this baka

youtube.com/watch?v=NYu7NRGNWsI

Attached: 1553875320804s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

That's the point behind the Rockefeller alopathic medical industry (you want to look back to creating a monopoly on that one) and then the Romneycare/Hillerycare/Obamacare universal insurance. It's a way to put people to death once the ROI on your life is over using IBM WATSON computers. If you want me to send you some pamphlets about how they put people to death to save money after scraping out their wealth then I can send you some. It's Terry Schiavo, or built on the model of Ezekiel Emmanual's system based on the movy Onions Green if you prefer.

You dumbfuck retard , everyone on this board already knows there are Jews on both sides of the political spectrum and act as a race first , this is Jow Forums 101 . That fact doesn't change that google was heavily pushing globohomo and a hit to it can only be interpreted as a net positive.

Keep doing what you're doing, Lebanonbro. You're a good person. Maybe tell people a little bit more what things look like where you come from.

If you think it's because she's a woman and not because she's Jewish, you are a part of the problem.

So real talk Jow Forums are you all LARPing or are you all really crazy conspiracy theorists?

Story has been viewed 125,000 times on zero hedge. if this blows over i'll eat my hat

longneck edits when

Attached: 1550017790121.jpg (960x720, 144K)

They were open, and 100% negative. Pic related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 7.12.49 PM.png (703x162, 14K)

>You're a good person
I don't know about that, user. Kind of a fuck-up myself.
>Maybe tell people a little bit more what things look like where you come from.
It's a shithole. It's pretty much the same as Brazil. There's a lot of degeneracy and thottery in the christian demographic, but the muslims are taking over the country through their militias and by outbreeding christians.

I'm moving to Canada next month, so it's not my problem anymore. Glad I'm escaping this shithole and sorry for contributing to the demise of the west.

Wish I could move to the land of the free, user. I hate the leaf niggers. Over-taxed, no 1st or 2nd amendments. And there's state mandated faggotry.

Attached: 1559821342216.jpg (891x597, 141K)

>debunked conspiracy theories about our search algorithm
What debunked conspiracy theories bitch?

Attached: 1561442218777m.jpg (480x1024, 77K)

What you'd want is practical was for a normie to use something else instead. I can't help you with this because I've almost never used google in the past 15+ years. I assume it's to do with the same antitrust case with Microsoft way back when where you had to use their software if you wanted to buy some hardware.

>You dumbfuck retard , everyone on this board already knows there are Jews on both sides of the political spectrum and act as a race first , this is Jow Forums 101 . That fact doesn't change that google was heavily pushing globohomo and a hit to it can only be interpreted as a net positive.
Based & Jappilled!

Keep us updated. We don't really get much honest news from your part of the world, and you might make new decisions about that when you get to Canadialand.

> Someone wrote “Your ideology will be shredded to pieces, just moments before you got executed for treason…you are living lended time, enjoy till then”. There were plenty more threats like this. I’ve never been so fearful.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Necklets must hang. You know, to stretch out their tiny necks.

Attached: Nope.jpg (472x584, 88K)

But the daily beast is Jewish. If I'm picking between two jews... one's an American nationalist exposing tech monopoly censorship to help us spread our messages and the other is a pro immigration, 3rd wave feminist, globalist jew who do you think I'll go for?

Attached: hilary-clinton-star-of-david.jpg (450x534, 95K)

Mark the date, Aug 2 2019, I'll make an in-store prices thread with pics from winnipeg with timestamps.
Hopefully it's all just memes, or else I'll probably have to live off ramen noodles.

It aint over until your head's sitting between your feet

lol deal
Aug 2 it is. When you say "the militias" we don't have any idea what you're talking about, so you can tell us interesting things from home that we have no other way of knowing about. Or if the food prices are off the charts.

>medium.com/@gennai.jen/this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go-e92771c7aa82

she and her cohorts should all literally be locked up and tried for treason. Google should be shattered into a billion little pieces and the likes of it completely outlawed for all eternity.

Attached: emmarobertssosorry.gif (499x280, 1.67M)

Militias as in "Haraket Amal", Hezbollah and several other armed groups that find their way into our political sphere.
They are puppets to whoever supplies them with money and weapons. They're like the jews in the US, they subvert their host nation to benefit Israel, but instead of israel, it's Iran, KSA...etc.

>If you read Ray Kurzweil, whom I mentioned above in my book recommendation, you'll see he talks a lot about raising his father from the dead, but not his mother. Meanwhile, he explains the use of the AI waifu to draw the men into a situation where they can simply have simulated sex in the singularity.
>You might want to read it.
Problem with these kinds of fantasies about the future is that it presumes that whoever is in control will keep us around.

No reason to believe that. We may be useless, and when useless we will be discarded.

This shit has entered too many minds. This is more likley to be a ploy to get you to plug yourself into some sort of system that will wipe your mind and reprogram it or simply just kill you off.

Only way people will be kept around is if we are efficient at computation, but only way we will be efficient at computation is if we can be easily reprogrammed.

We can be reprogrammed, it just takes way too fucking long. At best we will be kept around as a computer if they find a way to reprogram us, remove memories they consider useless, and 100% control usu.

But most likely we're not going to be kept around.

>good goy. project veritas wouldn't lie to you

"all anti-liberal, pro-free speech, pro-american, anti-big data are just jews! ignore them and let the liberal, anti-free speech, anti-american pro-big data jews run the world!" t. retard(you)

as jesse lee peterson likes to say, NOT ALL, NOT ALL, NOT ALL..... not all jews are mentally ill liberal globalists, some are just nationalistic neurotic zionists. the lesser of two evils.

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

Why you use that gif do often?

What does Hezbollah do to the native population? How does it change things?

>presumes that whoever is in control will keep us around.
lolno it explicitly presumes extinction

when she says if 2016 happens again would the outcome be different, she looks seriosuly jew like

>Twitter GONE

Probably what she tweeted years ago was compromising and now people would look?

breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/

1 hour, uncut, uneditted video, of internal google meeting with the ceo, cfo, and all their top people that was leaked over a year ago, where they talk about openly interferring with the american election to support the deep state/democratic establishment.

this new little short veritas video is just one girl rambling on about the status quo at google, this older video shows how corrupt and bias this anti american corporation is from the top down. an hour video. uncut. uneditted. straight from google themselves.

anyone who tries to argue this is just one stupid girl or that her words were editted/taken out of context is just a damage control / shill / troll / retard / libtard / mentally ill / needs to dilate / etc

Attached: 1557184127463.jpg (2250x2812, 323K)

>>presumes that whoever is in control will keep us around.
>lolno it explicitly presumes extinction
Oh is it about killing people off and "downloading their memories into the machine"?

I thought it was about connecting to a machine.

Did you read the book? It's all about killing everybody off. Read the book.

> Another sneaky leftie subversion op. BTFO
> Google will need to cleanse leftie faggots out to repair damage
> Right is winning again. Big time.

U MAD GOOGOL COMMIE?? BUMP FOR JUSTICE

I read that too and it got so many claps, it was hilarious.

>Did you read the book? It's all about killing everybody off. Read the book.
I have no interest in reading a book justifying killing everyone off. That is probably very potent suicidal propaganda.

>2019
>this fag still doesn't understand the kosher sandwich

If you want to work in the field and defend it so hard then you should read the book. The blind Don Quixote style thinking is the most dangerous thing of all.

They assassinate political adversaries, run drug Keptagon factories and export drugs abroad to finance their activities.
They are slimy as fuck, would do whatever it takes to take control of the country, regardless of how much the population suffers.
Just like the US military industrial complex, they need a war or a threat to justify their existence and beg for gibs from iran, syria and russia.

>If you want to work in the field and defend it so hard then you should read the book. The blind Don Quixote style thinking is the most dangerous thing of all.
I'm not defending the field at all. I believe we're doomed.

WHEN YOU ARE MAKING MILLIONS WITH YOUR SHADOW WORKS AND SHIT OPINIONS AND YOU THINK YOU'RE HEADED UP TO TECH HEAVEN BUT YOU ARE CAST OUT INTO THE WORLD OF RAPING NIGGERS AND PEDO CLOWNS AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM NOW.

There's one like that used to use the SA flag for holahoax posting. Might be the same moishe

Nobody here has ever heard of a Keptagon. What you can do is post stories about these events when they happen because the worst think about Western media is the total blackout.

You'll find out what it's like after living in Canada for a while.

And yet you do defend it.