It was never about equal rights. It was always about corrupting children

It was never about equal rights. It was always about corrupting children

Attached: IMG_20190625_024345.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
youtube.com/user/AnxietyWar
youtu.be/9y_GmdUgPqY?t=34
breitbart.com/europe/2019/06/20/senior-swedish-gay-pride-activist-caught-sending-sexual-messages-to-journalists-posing-as-minor-boy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s

youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

>It was always about corrupting children
yep.
sexual sin is sexual sin.
you're only a stone's throw away from wanting to bang your g/f's ass and wanting to bang a little boy's ass.

PragerU is Zionist controlled. Psyop

I cant tell if you're making fun or not

Tell me more about the kiddies you touched in the house of god Father

It's about ending bigotry

Attached: 1542891842964.jpg (291x280, 45K)

being gay was never illegal.
They were never denied any rights.
This never had anything at all to do with rights.

This is how they reproduce. It is an abomination before God.

really not.
you should have no desire to want to pump butt.

why would you want to end truth?

England

Correct. Gays have the same rights as I do and always have. They can marry a woman, just as I can.

>being gay was never illegal
incorrect!
in most states homosex was considered the same as rape.

Sodemy is illegal. That includes blowjobs from a woman to a man, or fucking her in the ass.

yes, but homosex was considered the same as rape because it spreads disease the same as rape.

>can't fuck a butt
>government agencies will rape you in the ass because they can
Butt stuff is gross either way

>It is an abomination before God.
I can't help myself when I stumble across ppl like u on the internet; my-lifestory made short: I used to be a good Christian boy(faithful & devoted(still am)), until some1 from the Church told me that Love is a sin, simply because a man Loves, another man; I defied & said Love is not a sin

you do realise their sudden fetish to have children is to condition them into their degenerate lifestyle, they’re trying to create a separate social class protected by the state to be the new janissaries because the trannies and fags realise that they’ll leave no legacy behind and this is the way they intend on doing it.

Noooooo goym homosex is an abomination the talmud says so

Attached: 1555682812226.jpg (600x705, 71K)

Attached: itbelikedis.jpg (516x342, 63K)

cool story faggot.
dicks not simply for feeling good it serves a natural purpose. take away that purpose and you're simply a degenerate beast incapable of self determination pursuing naught but your uncontrollable urges and whims. Not really even conscious.
A threat to society.
A freak to be banished.

Serious question: why is it okay in gay pride parades for men to walk around with their dicks out, sexual fetishes on display, and engaging in several degenerate sexual acts in front of the public? With children present? How in the hell is this normal?

I mean hobos get arrested for flashing their dicks at an adult, why is 10x more explicit acts allowed at the parade in front of minors? Fucking sickening...

>muh natural purpose
>let the spics in we need more diversity believing in yaweh

Attached: 1555520263147.jpg (600x729, 63K)

Attached: molestation.png (813x617, 96K)

>Not really even conscious.
oh sorry, I was thinking in terms of individualism, not collectivism~
x3

Notice how these have no research sources beyond the names of a bunch of newspapers

Ugh.. who had the job of collecting them?

Numbers.
One drunk hobo vs 10,000 angry homos with erections, most police take the easy route

There is a phenomenon where some pedofags are bi-sexual but only attracted to under-aged boys but not adult males. These disgusting fags will fuck women and blend in with straight guys until they are caught.

>someone somewhere draw this scene out
>including the blood
>in kiddie artstyle
>probably to be sold for kids
ffs, any form of religious texts should be age restricted

>consensually sodomize girlfriend
>go to jail
>get unconsensually sodomized in prison

Attached: DBAE5A29-5EEC-420F-B132-4E5174F5E45E.png (2560x2560, 2.17M)

What the fuck are you a goddamn Christian mom? Kids these days are desensitized to violence and blood in movies.

>search story on google
>links to dating and parenting articles
>search story on bing
>first three results are the story

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Apparently a lot of self-identified "straight" guys will fuck little boys. Seems like desperate guys just getting what they can.

Like a guy fucking a dog or horse. They're just desperate for any hole even if they're not particularly attracted to it.

You just described incels

Jow Forums
I HAVE AN IDEA ?

1 LARP as underage
2. bait pedos
3. screenshot everything
4. get their addresses
5. send evidence to local police
6. LULZ!!!

No shit.

>being gay was never illegal.
actually it was illegal in the UK until the 60's because we used to be cool.
look it up.
... what?
no he didn't.
an "incel" would rather have a precious loli to nurture, take care of and make into a wife than some shitty-arsed little boy.
what are you on about. do you know where you are

Attached: 1558650123570.png (477x359, 200K)

You're idea was already done. It was a wildly popular TV show that aired on national U.S. television for several years.

Attached: maxresdefaul.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Honestly not really

it's also a popular youtube channel by one of /ourguy/s

youtube.com/user/AnxietyWar

why would you want to hit a donkey?

Kool b8

Nah, you are full of shit. Look how happy the kid at 0:35 is to be there:
youtu.be/9y_GmdUgPqY?t=34

Bah.
It's a consequence.
Homosexuality destroys spirit, you end up being far from God and by that open to every abomination conceivable.
Sodomy is a precise trait of Satanism.
Heretic sects end to practice sodomy too.
In reality these people are lost to God, from there it comes their hate for Him, and only Grace can save them.
In meantime while screaming and practicing abominations they infect as a cancer the whole socety.
Seems absolutely obvious that liberalization of this behavior ends by killing any kind of human order.
There is no socety in history that survived the impact.
I can pity them too since they are clearly used as tools of destruction and left in material and spiritual devastation and when they role will be useless abandoned like a old wasted bitch.

Attached: Prism-1520x1024.jpg (1520x1024, 57K)

We just lost Warsaw and our Winged Hussar faggotery, senpai. Get ready to retake it

Attached: wjat was ot a.jpg (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Its called prison gay and Jow Forums has it.

It Was about equal rights......
For a group of people in which some want to corrupt children

Attached: CBA457F9-0836-4FF1-B717-A3B4D9B8A32E.jpg (1424x1898, 484K)

Yesterday was the 25th anniversary of faggotry being made legal here in 1994 and before that it was illegal for two men to fuck and homosexuality forbidden.

Attached: BRB_CHURCH.jpg (320x240, 13K)

No dumbass it's called being a sexual deviant closet fag conservative/right wing degenerate and they're definitely attracted to it or else they wouldn't be sexually involved with it. Probably not sexually attracted to the animal but definitely sexually attracted to fucking it.

honestly this, they can't procreate so indoctrination is the only viable way to increase their numbers.

Fuck Google.

Attached: 1561449339113.webm (852x480, 2.46M)

There is a %50 chance Google will toss her out claiming "She does not represent the views and ethics of Google" even thous she is their head Ethics officer!

Attached: Female_Hubris.jpg (876x960, 173K)

>tfw there is a legislation called "Protection of the children from the information causing harm to the health and development" which includes prohibition of homosexual propaganda

source

>Actually tried to play the "Out of context" card for this recording.
I guess James' spy just told her it was opposite day lmfao

No one should really care about these bogus stings. It's one thing when people go out of their way to look for and pursue sexual relations with underage parties and are busted.

It's another thing when government agents go out of their way to entice otherwise responsible, law abiding people into committing crimes involving underage parties. You could trap most men in the country with this bogus bullshit. These guys were on an adult site with other adults going about their sexual business, not going around looking for underage youths. Now agents are going to violate site rules and place child profiles on the site full of sexually and romantically motivated guys to hopefully trap them, then act like they're the bad guys for doing what most guys would do/ like to do but shouldn't do which is why they were in a location specifically for adults among other adults to begin with? And I'm supposed to be appalled because you say so?

Fuck that fuck them and fuck their shitty bogus operations.

P.S. anyone participating in the sexual social media environment need to be careful. If agents see you being responsible they might try to make you pay for it. Some guys didn't take bait? Well they just try again next week/month, make multiple profiles, and expand their traps to more apps/sites/chats/etc.

>The agents: "You WILL have attempted sexual relations with underage parties if it's the last thing we do goddamn it."

Be aware guys.

Here you go since OP is a faggot.

Oh no, I'm retarded
breitbart.com/europe/2019/06/20/senior-swedish-gay-pride-activist-caught-sending-sexual-messages-to-journalists-posing-as-minor-boy/

Stings are as bad as pedo rapists, just sayin'

This needs sources. That being said, just from what I’ve seen on Jow Forums, this is true

Their semenal event, Stonewall, was never about shutting down a gay club where gays could just hang out and hook up, it was explicitly about child prostitution going on in the club and faggots feeding drugs and booze to teenagers.

the pedo pipeline never ends. that's why they're so on board with 'trans' kids. just more fresh flesh for these fucking sub human degenerates.