What do we do when billions of niggers come flooding north?

what do we do when billions of niggers come flooding north?

Attached: 151123-economic-effects-of-climate-change-world-map.png (599x224, 77K)

Catch HIV

Start going south instead.

It is over, white boi. You lost

Attached: 1498155128463.png (882x709, 60K)

Keep them.Haitians are annoying

mines, barb wire, pillboxes, patrols, guard dogs, observation system - you know, thing being used to guard an actual border from intrusion

>implying they aren't already

The smart thing to do would be to carpet nuke the coast of the Mediterranean and tell them to try their luck with the radiation.

You are concerned too, turk. What do you think your country will look like when a billion of apes take the road to the north, and you are on the path ?

Underrated post

We voted for a wall. Low IQ to keep the economic migrants out, high IQ to keep the future climate change (or just overpopulation) migrants out.

Unfortunately that's RAYCISS.

The overpopulation in Africa will cause a Pandemic, Africa already struggles with Ebola outbreaks today, imagine what it will be like when the population is tripped, they are already running out of clean water.

Sit comfy in nigger free Romania. Can't get Congo'd if you already are Congo!

SHUT HTE FUCLK UP WIBTEBOI

Attached: 1.jpg (800x957, 179K)

I never understood why roaches are such nigger fetishists. Care to explain?

How can somebody be this boring and autistic.

Feels good to be in a corner of the world that can feed it's population 10 times

Attached: Just.gif (760x358, 3.64M)

>Millions of people are being born every month in the continent without food and water.
>Its over white man.

>turk
Are you really surprised?

Brazil by 2050 or 2100?

Attached: 1561400497244.jpg (522x1024, 97K)

They are niggers

Turkroach, what do you expect?

"when"? it's already started and has been ramping up exponentially since the blair government.

Attached: 1558344057955.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

They are some mongrelised type of shit, yes, but they are not nigger.

They are the true mutt nation. A bunch of swarthy fucks. Not white and civilized enough to be Europeans. Not as influential as Arabs in the muzzy sphere. Not as ancient and unique as Persians. Not Asian enough to be asian. So they can latch onto other identities to sooth their mongrel pain. Some latch onto niggers.

>implying whites will exist in 2100

KARA BOGA

Attached: 1546197001623.jpg (720x478, 40K)

you know how the elves left middle earth in lotr?
that's basically what true "whites" are doing.
have fun in the "future"

Attached: babby.jpg (600x597, 42K)

No more brother wars

Attached: 1561412083491.png (1085x753, 431K)

Okay, I'll reply to this low-effort bait.

>be s*rb
>don't really have a state or any form of civilization
>BigBulgarianCock comes from the steppes and rapes your women
>Ottoman comes from the steppes and rapes your women

Notice a pattern? :-)

Attached: 1544579214742.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

>bulgaria has a form of civilisation
where can I find that

HEY EVERYONE GET IN HERE, IRRELEVANT EASTERN-EURO GYPSY COUNTRIES ARE HAVING A FIGHT AND RESPONDING TO MEME FLAGS

Attached: 1558942483565.png (275x213, 86K)

You used our script for a long time, Radul, or have you forgotten.

>literal jew of europe

>literal jew of europe
the British Isles have never been part of europe geographically.
except maybe back when Doggerland existed?
our traitorous government made us join the EEC several decades ago.

so fuck off gyppo

Attached: 1548773055063.png (1200x600, 54K)

We murder all of them, brutally, bestial, King Leopold would be a faggot compared to us.

I will not "fuck off" as you so eloquently put it, in fact, I will join your isles, as an equal citizen. Can you link me to some welfare programs though?

>pic rel
pls no

I sure hope this guy also will not be accepted into art school.

They will come here when that happens, idiot. And we will have millions of liberal subhuman retards talking about how bad their life is over there and how we need to "let them in!!!".

It's all over.

dog spinning mothafucka, it's the reason mankind was put on Earth

There's enough water in Uganda to feed all of Africa.

>what do we do
Nothing. What do you think last 50 years of relentless social engineering were for?

Included under main-body Orthodox civilisation in Arnold Toynbee's "A study on history"

I'm an analytical chemist looking to get out of here before shit really hits the fan (already full of Latin American and Muslim gangs). Will any of you Balkan bros let me in?

They will but you probably won't like it here. Still you could find a job as a chemistry teacher in a language schools. They value native speakers a lot.
As for immigrating, just don't fall for the lawyer meme. A lot of retards hire local lawyers who give them incorrect instructions in an attempt to delay the process and get paid more.

MOON MAN MOON MAN CAN'T YOU SEE?

Thats a FPBP right there

Probably get killed.

Nothing. you just let it happen.

Do government agents give a flying fuck about this??? Because they're working to protect the homeland ultimately... Do they even care???

lmao
never thought of this

BYGG EN MUR