Why do most young women these days profess to hate “Straight white men”?

Why do most young women these days profess to hate “Straight white men”?

Attached: E3FEFC51-C7A9-48F8-A289-2A9606CC4EF9.jpg (750x878, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tZVdR19E5mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's the only group politically acceptable to hate

Because you memeflag warriors keep pushing the narrative that it's cool to hate white men. Thanks Jacob Goldberg.

they still fuck us though, who cares what woman say, watch what they do

As with most things, Jews are to blame.

Because their sense of justice and morals comes from the media and geoup of friends, they think its cool and the society will reward them for that. They are afraid to think outside the box due to marginalization.

Can someone translate that post into something intelligible? I'm inferring that it means "deez nigga' a clown doe", but I fail to see any wit in that commentary.

Rule number one when dealing with women:
>ignore what they say, look at what they do
You're welcome, virgin.

youtu.be/tZVdR19E5mU

because it's cool and mainstream and edgy and basically like Jeanne d'Arc and like fighting Hitler.

Every shit skin looks at me at the gym in fear. They know that they are creating warriors out of white men and are scared.

>look mom, i posted it again!
Fuck off you fucking nigger loving kike

What

Most don't. Jewish ones do as well as some other head cases.

i dont know a single real girl who does this. get out of your bubble

most? fuck off jew

That nigger sounds like salty nigger.

Attached: If there were such thing as superior race 'IF'.jpg (872x960, 100K)

You’re not American

I don't get it?

>tfw some guy is cucked by a white guy after thinking because his waifu posts anti white sjw bullshit it means he has a chance
SALTY
A
L
T
Y

>White guy dates Negress
>Negress with white boyfriend spend the day bashing white dudes on her social media account
>Ergo white dude is a clown
Notice the big shoes Bubba?

there is no wit to it, its just salt motivated insults over apparently getting cucked

Im practically a mineral form of life and I get it.
What is going on in the world?
Here

I guess I'm a retard for expecting deeper meaning.

Some time the answer is just retarded annon.

>most
Do you actually believe this? The real world is not like Twitter.

The better question is why does anyone care what vaginas think, say, or want?

Attached: troll_toll.gif (410x260, 1.38M)

Because it’s fashionable. Those bitches LOVE straight white men. Liberals, conservatives, ultra feminists, doesn’t matter. If you’re an attractive white guy they love you

Because of rape fantasies.
They want to be raped.

mild to severe daddy issues

Why are white boomer/ genX fathers so terrible?

>most young women these days
>hate “Straight white men”?
You're funny Jamal

Attached: Jamal is funny-31441169.gif (206x196, 480K)

I don't think you know what the word most means

A black trying to be witty.

They are the generation that rebelled against "muh fascist Christian morals"

More than half

He's putting on clown shoes.
It's a clown world.
Honk honk.

They don't.

they love BIG WHITE DICK

>Why do most young women these days profess to hate “Straight white men”?
Because of Jow Forums. (you) are your own worst enemy lol.

>The better question is why does anyone care what vaginas think, say, or want?
Sex. Have sex, leaf.

>mild to severe daddy issues
Also true.

>Why are white boomer/ genX fathers so terrible?

They're used to not giving a shit so they dont bother giving a shit about how to raise their kids or how to even set a good example. Boomers should have unironically been gassed in '08. GenX should be gassed before New Year as they are unabashedly useless at this point as well.

Attached: beach_hightest.webm (640x640, 887K)

Kill yourself you British rat nigger

Who?

Women don't hold actual convictions lel, they just do what they think is popular. Media creates the image of a anti-white concensus, and women jump on the bandwagon, because that's what women do. If rwds take power tomorrow and all media goes full Jow Forums on niggers and kikes, women will jump on that bandwagon too. The reason most public supporters of censorship are women is because they know what women are like, and they are projecting this onto men under the pretense of biological equality. Women know that they just blindly follow what they're told, and they know that this is dangerous. They can't grasp that men don't accept things as truth just because they're exposed to it.

Stop taking the fucking bait. Report this psyop spamming shill.

Attached: 980758904757-.png (931x936, 382K)

Attached: 980758904756-.png (860x924, 310K)

Attached: report shills.png (577x588, 188K)

> Wants to fuck a woman who has fucked Jamal

Attached: report shills3.png (866x754, 243K)

Gay black women > straight white men

this post is some of the most faggot shit in the history of this board, the quality of poster and the quality of content has really gone down the shitter in the past decade, doesn't help that amerijew flags tend to be the worst posters in general

>They're used to not giving a shit so they dont bother giving a shit about how to raise their kids or how to even set a good example. Boomers should have unironically been gassed in '08. GenX should be gassed before New Year as they are unabashedly useless at this point as well.

At least boomers and Xers can hold down a job and tell people shit to their faces. Your gen can't even call someone to say you're not showing up (see the 6 million articles about this). Straight pussy shit. I have hired millenials and 2/3 of them I fired within months because they can't even fucking do minimal work. Your gen would fucking starve if left to your own devices.

Attached: Why-Millennials-Ghost-Jobs-and-How-To-Avoid-It-50skills-image-1[1].jpg (1200x630, 579K)

>implying i give a shit and i'm not just looking for the thot's name

You faggot. Making the same thread 10 times a day

Is this a mod or some shit? How do you not get ranged banned

Yeah my friends gf had some friend who was like this. She hated white men and openly talked about it in front of us. She was kinda fat anyway so I didn't care but I thought it was hilarious. Oh and she is white too by the way. She didn't have a boyfriend and I doubt she had a black bf since there are very few black people where I live. It was so retarded. She also had (((depression))) and (((anxiety))) and shit. She was a bad person for other reaosns as well and eventually my friends gf cut contact with her.

Do your part and report browncel

Attached: reportbrowncel.png (393x441, 15K)

You can also report on your phone by switching to desktop view.

>clown shoes
All these faggot normies keep stealing our memes

Attached: D8090519-3004-4BF6-ABF4-C982F5DA5092.jpg (856x551, 48K)

I have dozens of times and not nothing happens. Starting to think it’s a hapa

the implication is that guy has a very large penis, hence large shoes (seriously, not memeing)

Attached: 1544307409688.jpg (1219x828, 246K)

Fuck off you disgusting yellow fever faggot. OP is probably a sexless white male hating hapa male.

I think you are wrong but that could wrong too.

no its because you dont look 100% white

I had an interesting experience a week ago.

I'm Polish and I'm traveling through the US(I have a visa, and it's mostly for your museums and galleries) and I met this dude. He is a Tunesian that was raised in France, and now lives in US. We had a decently passionate about social services and migration.

He was the classic lefty retard, some of his ideas included:

* Global and universal best possible healthcare for everyone
* No borders or nations of any kind
* Marx had some good ideas

The standard. But the best part came when we were talking about meritocracy, and to one of my points he responded:
>Of course you believe that, you are a privileged white male!

To which I laughed, and asked him how can I have white privilege if I was born and lived most of my life in a 99.9% white country. His mind essentially stopped. He IMMEDIETLY changed the topic and wanted to go back to talking about healthcare.

Makes me think that he understood perfectly well that what he said was retarded, but damage control was more important.

Cope

Kill yourself hapa British shit

Don't expect anything deep from Twitter.

Remember Corinthians are sodomites

Another off topic memeflag troll thread

reported