There's millions of fatherless white children out there because people like you refuse to date single moms

There's millions of fatherless white children out there because people like you refuse to date single moms.

What's your excuse you sad pathetic piece of shit?

Attached: 10246608-happy-mother-and-her-children-lying-on-a-bed.jpg (1300x866, 110K)

I want my own kids, is that a crime

I'm a wizard. Find some other sucker to mug.

Attached: wizzzard.png (612x612, 687K)

THEN HAVE MORE KIDS WITH HER.

Women don't stop having fucking kids once they've had some. Usually they want more so just fuck her, impregnate her and suddenly you have your fucking picture perfect family aside from the fact 2 of the kids aren't biologically yours.

women talk too much with their big mouth
and doesn't know their place

Attached: slope.jpg (800x802, 366K)

People want to put their effort and money into their own kids, not someone else's. Its okay if its just one kid and the woman is very young and made a mistake, otherwise you're a glorified cuckhold

It's not good

>kids are fatherless because I don't date their mums
Supposedly, kids should be born after dating mommy, not before.

They are not my kids

Hmm my child is fatherless because the cunt kicked me out. Still see the kid 4 days a week.

Those kids aren't white.

Attached: 1561423121502.png (645x968, 100K)

Fuck you

>What's your excuse
I don't want to encourage bad behavior by rewarding single mothers with resources they haven't earned. Single motherhood should be an extremely grim situation that women should seek to avoid at any cost.

You're still a traitor to the white race.

Single dads get the rope too.

Attached: DH1_-_Karl.jpg (617x675, 44K)

Soon

Like I want someone else's low quality spawn, if my kids going to be autistic at least it will resemble my autism

>What's your excuse
I have absolutely zero interest in used goods

Men aren't like that. If you don't have the gene of a champion, by all means, raise another mans children. For others, it's simply never going to happen.

I am already with my own wife + kids. Also I don't settle for other peoples remainders.

don`t want to raise someones else`s little shit who will always remind you that you are not their father...not worth the pussy..

I know about surrogate fatherhood but my dad ditched me for a potato that can't even talk.....

Not sure what genes had to do with that decision

The mother is the reason why the child is fatherless.

>meet singlemom
>her daughter is prime cunny
>mfw

Attached: 1399416-bueno.jpg (904x573, 244K)

they are single mothers either divorced for a reason (.hold back sex, terrible with money or complete slob ect)

why marry into that

I’m already married to the mother of my three kids. Turns out if a woman avoids getting pregnant until she’s in a stable marriage with a good provider things tend to work out well for both her and the kids.

NOT going to raise someone else's kids. GTFO

I'm going to make my own kids.

I already have a wife and 3 own kids with the 4th on the way also I would ever accept used goods especially not used and heavily damaged good.

>There are millions of fatherless white children out there because the mother can't keep her legs closed and/or the father was a deadbeat loser.
FTFY

Attached: SingleMom.jpg (600x900, 63K)

>refuse to date single moms
How’d they end up single? Sounds like a problem between the father and mother needs to be reconciled, I don’t see what use it is to take another white man out of commission before he has spread his own genes.

Kids are too white.

Attached: 1561408617089.jpg (686x874, 157K)

>refuse
Depends on the children and the mum.

Attached: zz.jpg (618x410, 72K)