Does anybody actually watch this meathead?

does anybody actually watch this meathead?

Attached: markdice.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7zAvS6GOfwl
youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFceya8xdC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From time to time.

You do, since you're shilling him on here

yes

Love this Boomer's interviews on California beaches. Dude convinced people to sign a petition saying "I'm a moron". This man's a legend.

he's a jew.

I do but only for the laughs. He thinks he's important enough to be throttled by YouTube. He thinks his record viewer loss is a conspiracy against him when he probably just sucks.

fuck kikes

fuck kiked hollywood
fuck kiked media

fuck fucking kikes

Me if he mentions the Naaazzziii's again...
youtu.be/7zAvS6GOfwl

Sometimes, the first episode I watched was one where he offered people a silver bar or a chocolate bar while he stood in front of a gold buyer store. I think all but one took the chocolate bar.

no
post link

it's a good show for vulgar and stupid Ameritards, who believe in conspiracy theories (a la Alex Jones), who are loud and who like "owning libs".

GOOGLE FUCK UP

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

I have only watch him on InfoWars sometimes. It looks too much cringe to watch him regularly. I don't like that retard voice that he makes.

Holy crap what did you post that got removed so quickly?

>Nobody cared who I was until I put on the voice
Why does he feel the need to play a character?

No. He appeals to boomers and has a long philtrum.

Attached: Philtrumcel.jpg (1280x1024, 178K)

No, but he's alright. He makes the boomers begin to hate

Apparently, yes

Attached: Dice.jpg (350x153, 7K)

every morning, his reporting on deep fakes was pretty amazing. more so because he was the only one pointing out the future issues it will bring. better content than anything on cable at least.

Remember to just hide and report eceleb threads

But user, his subscriber count is much much higher than that according to him. YouTube is deleting his subscribers!

what is he looking at? the content is behind him

annoying.

me who is he and does he have nudes of his torso and waist??? the only reason i see ppl on the internet instead of in real life is for leaked nudes

Meathead? Do you mean methhead?

even if you agree with him as he states the obvious
he is an arrogant douchebag of a chad

/thread

No because I don't want to give him any attention

To try to be funny? To draw attention?

Cope harder concern trolling incel faggot.

Attached: poh61kc5pyt11.jpg (500x586, 35K)

I watched him a couple years ago, but he just does he same shit over and over again. He is just a mainstream Trump cheerleader.

hi mark.

he looks like some sort of former absolute lad from middlesborough(sic)(off of love island)

I like him

Attached: un tintico pa sumerce.jpg (592x494, 101K)

dilate

Mark Dice is based and redpilled

I like him

He's a good Dude

*stock intro plays*
"Hahahahahaha..."
"The liberal media just hit a new low last night! I know, I can't believe it either. CNN, the Communist News Network was having a panel discussion on the Trump/Russia """scandal""". Let's listen in to what this libtard writer for the Washington ComPost had to say.

*plays clip*
*shakes head with an incredulous expression on his face while laughing occasionally*

"Ahahaha, it just never ceases to amaze me. Let's play another clip, but let me warn you first. There are lots of foul language in this next clip.

*plays snippet of an interview*
"Donald Trump is a divisive jer-*beep* who is going to go straight to he*beep* for his racist and xenophobic acts"
*shakes head vigorously*

"Like I've said for years, if you want to stop this liberal insanity, you can buy my book - Big Brother: The Orwellian Nightmare Come True, and I hope you visit MarkDice.com and visit the link in the description for my Liberalism: Find a Cure t-shirt! I'm Mark Dice, check back every day for a new report, and I'll see you deplorables soon."
*gets 300,000 views*

Attached: Mark Dice.jpg (480x360, 30K)

He's funny, and sometimes points onto important stuff.

It's too big a dose of how shallow and stupid calibrahs are for me. But I guess not everybody has ever set foot there.

why does he always have this look of glee/shock when hes watching a video he has already seen?

The women's sufferage video was funny.

He was alright when he was going on about Illuminati and such. Now he’s another grifter. Mini AJ, but absolutely boring.

He is actually fairly entertaining and on point.

Think of how much cable news footage he needs to review to make his videos.
If you're watching that many talking head faggots spewing commie propaganda, at a certain level you're probably forced to laugh at all of it, in order to avoid screaming at traitor-journos in a rage.

Attached: 5260358763897658132967.jpg (293x212, 19K)

tfw they probably got to him and this is why he isn't answering

Attached: worries.png (550x550, 150K)

He doesn't like Ben Shapiro, at least that's one thing I can get on board with

Maurice (((Shouldice))) aka Mark Dice has been linked to Jones, also blatantly viewbots his videos

>also blatantly viewbots his videos
Nope.
>Mark Dice has been linked to Jones
He was his pundit, so obviously.
>Maurice (((Shouldice)))
Evil evil satan, cover blown, no matter what he says or do.

I wonder if the throttling is just YouTube's algorithms being smart enough to detect the bots

OH WAIT WHAT MARK DICE HAS BEEN LINKED TO ALEX JONES
I'M NOT READY FOR CONSPIRACY THEORIES OF THIS LEVEL

Every day

his so fucking retarded, hes a dumb mick cheerleader for trump.

My Boomer parents do and it's cringe

>watching any political e-celeb at all
nu/pol/

Attached: 1561466872304.jpg (640x480, 38K)

This is true, probably sold out to Trumps cause, although he doesn't speak about any of his political positions and is merely debunking MSM and making comedy out of it. Rarely posting something new and interesting. But the fact that his views and sub count are stagnating and not moving an inch or losing views, means he's under the youtube scrutiny and soft censorship.

I saw a couple vids and he has by far the most bland, basic, cookie-cutter "conservative" views ever. Holy fuck is he boring, I sure as fuck hope no one watches him.

fucking retards, I meant hes backed by the same people. him and jones are both indirectly owned by stratfor.

Attached: 159278163059.png (646x901, 880K)

Fuck off retard, judge each one individually. I couldn't care less who is owned by whom, only what they are talking about. Whether it's lies or truth. I'd accept world end if it was truth before convenient lies. Everybody is owned by somebody, it all about agenda behind it.

Most people don't know wtf stratfor even is. Based on what I've seen, I wouldn't pay for a subscription, but I certainly would keep tabs on a couple of people that do in order to get an idea of what all is going on in the military lack-of-intelligence circle-jerk.

>random fucktard from Serbia wants to defend a gatekeeping shill who won't ever mention israel
kys

>military lack-of-intelligence circle-jerk
You should watch everyone you can, and know who is owned by whom, then make patterns based of the angle behind presented narrative. Significant pattern recognition and intuition will, in time, speak wonders.

>random
KEK

Attached: 1561408824820.jpg (782x700, 97K)

I work on developing the tech they use for that lol.

He serves his purpose as a gateway for mainstream Trump supporters and very few boomers. He is “entertaining” to enough people to reach a sizable audience. And yes, YouTube is throttling his channel/vids. If you search Mark Dice in JewTube, literally none of his videos come up, but videos from other channels that are about him (usually criticism or an interview) pop up instead. He is milk toast enough to where he has not been outright purged, so it’s no wonder only e-celebs like him are left. Most of the best, based youtubers have been purged.

Attached: B8F583C2-4C7F-4B5F-A9FE-F568F2D2CE90.jpg (1024x878, 165K)

I hope you're being "waged" well.

Not often, but he did have a funny skit yesterday.

This.

No, the pay absolutely sucks ass. It's just easy money and I get to see and work on things a lot of people don't know about.

no

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg

Mark Dice is a douche bag
/our/ douche bag

He used to work for infowars
But he quit because he didn't want to sell water filters n shit
Now he asks for free money via patreon

Attached: 1500436466401m.jpg (1024x579, 56K)

>Calling out Shapiro
Exactly, he is a gateway.
See:

Attached: 9EC3E40B-2CDF-42C9-BC18-18285D6266EF.jpg (758x960, 56K)

I stopped watching all the attention whore youtubes with anything along the lines of "own teh libs" especially because none of them ever would win a debate against Destiny. I don't understand how you can attention whore in public, yet not practice what you preach and afraid of debating destiny. It really opened my eyes that maybe these people are just full of shit and actually dont have facts to back their conservative claims.

Dilate your wound.

Attached: 263644F8-7245-4A8D-9E41-715002268246.gif (446x251, 1.32M)

>destiny owning
Nope.
He lost all political debates but guy is clearly intelligent and whatever he discusses is literally balanced common sense, and this fact proves hes a lying faggot because he'd rather deny his own logical reasoning and at the same time insult the intelligence of his viewers, rather than admit the he learned something new and change the views based on information he comes across. Being narcissistic egocentric faggot doesn't help it neither. Dishonest piece of shit who never had a single debate without being disingenuous (reason why I personally despise him). Now, it's another thing when his fanboys (either retards or a children) are on his side regardless what bullshit he's spewing. So his "winning" is nothing else but fanboys cheering for their gaming hero. Also his mods, and cucked "job" they do for free, to repay their status, are expected to post their delusions about him everywhere, to bring new viewers, same as they do here. Only thing that he cares about is money, and for fame being requirement for it, regardless whether it's positive or negative, it has snowball effect and more people talk about him more chances some idiots will come to his stream to donate.

whatever else*

The average age demographic for viewers of Destiny is 25-35

The average age of a typical conservative youtube (say Steven Crowder) is 12-16.

How can you actually say that destiny viewers are mostly children lol. Also destiny has never lost a single debate and even ended many youtube careers like No Bullshit, Lauren Southern, and JP because he destroyed them so bad that people lost respect for them.

Right, because i have common sense im a tranny or a faggot or something huh? Brush a picture of me even though you know nothing about me, yet i bet you watch jew kike zionist on youtube like Crowder or Alex Jones getting brainwashed every day to take the jewish dick in your mouth. Whose the faggot now?

Based Pajeet.
Burgers love Mark Dice. It's our great American pastime.

Attached: 1560819274424.png (492x479, 452K)

No. It's brainlet hurr durr "entertainment" so I avoid it.

>when the e-celeb fag starts redditspacing because he got mad

Not an argument

It's literally an argument.

He was pretty cool when he was pushing sound money/Ron Paul revolution. Now he just does liberal tear videos while he supports someone who is nothing like Ron Paul. It's sad to see youtubers throw their principles out the window or show the lack of principles for clicks.

Not an argument

He lost all of his political debates.

Are you moarfeces or something?

He adopted destinies debate tactics. So it's not about convincing audience and observers with logic and facts, but with ridicule and strawmen and gotcha points which is appealing only to idiots for obvious reasons.

dilate

Right....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFceya8xdC4

I guess I'm glad I don't keep up with e-celebs. With rare exception, it seems to be a huge pit of intellectual rot and kikes.

Wh... what about me???? Please... donate just one dollar...

Attached: 5E70A67F-DC1E-476B-B6CB-C8F2359B7D06.jpg (640x480, 19K)

>*shakes head with an incredulous expression on his face while laughing occasionally*
remarkably accurate rundown desu m8

>reaction videos for boomers

Attached: 1471976247853.jpg (618x597, 144K)

his viewership will probably pick up for the 2020 election

i watched some of his vids during the 2016 election but now i've been watching thequartering and alpha investments

I believe Mark Dice is a homosexual. He sends gayvibes

>watching e-celebs

Attached: 1514516824605.png (335x306, 117K)

This, I used to watch him for 5 years when I was based teenager and learned about the illuminati, he was making videos for jay-z and kanye and other celebrities, fukin based times.. Until now, he has become too much boomer oriented.

Attached: america.jpg (1830x1433, 1.03M)

Holy shit I just had a realization..
The Republican media becomes dumb down when a republican is president, and the democrat media becomes good when a democrat is a president.

I bought all of his shirts