Weird Redpills

ITT post weirdest/unsettling redpills. I'll start. More people fuck dogs than you would think.

Attached: 1561264251705.jpg (750x728, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
thesun.co.uk/news/9251299/desperate-housewives-marcia-cross-anal-cancer-husband/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liking traps, even if you never touch one, means you're gay.

foreskin can be used as a temporary cum pouch when you don't have tissues nearby

This guy knows his shit.

there is a gay sex maneuver where one faggot takes a shot in the mouth then spits it into the other faggots ass. The maneuver is called "return to sender"

ESP is real

Attached: wew.png (634x547, 71K)

Attached: wew2.png (635x546, 66K)

Nickleback is a good band.

Attached: wew3.png (634x546, 66K)

Attached: 0000052448_000018.png (789x617, 64K)

Attached: 0000226144_00004.png (789x615, 90K)

Yea, Nickelback is pretty easy on the ears. Specially compared to most of the shit you hear these days.

Unsettling? All work is unpleasant. You will never get something you want except by doing what you don't want to do. By this logic, if you would like for the things you desire to come to you sooner, you should at all times be doing the things you should but don't want to do

Last one for now unless anons want more, I dont want to take up the entire thread.

Attached: 1484761974401.jpg (1018x733, 94K)

Brazil's south is so white as USA.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03-19-55-58~5.png (636x1001, 834K)

IOU scamming goldsmiths did the slave trade that's pushed onto whitey today

Attached: slave trading goldsmith scammers.png (1024x473, 389K)

based and ESP pilled.

you have brown hair and glasses, user.

What, like ruining the best part?

>white
that doesnt even look human

Now do me.

Pretty sure it's a man with breasts, Brazils chief export.

you are under 30, skinny(?)and smoke.

Wtf? I love Brazil nau

If you press to hard while shitting your blood vessels around the eyes will pop.

We have blue/green eyes and white skin. This is white.

>888
Do me too

It is. These guys just want to gaslight you

Majority of the population are trannies.

35, skinny smoker. Pretty close. I’ve also got brown hair and glasses, thought it would make it more difficult.

Attached: 696A3851-EDD7-445F-BFD0-B1F212F87444.jpg (595x684, 31K)

Dont love Brazil. Love the south of Brazil. Germans, slavs and italians created this region. Its pretty good (for now)

Attached: images (7).jpg (460x666, 52K)

you live in a medium sized house with a big yard.

:O no way. I was just fucking around haha

Noted. Maybe look for waifu?

A true redpill: Some small firms can pay you enormous salaries / provisions because they don't employ proper controlling unlike big companies yet fags only care for reputation. You also can live in cheaper areas.

penis destruction pans

Attached: 1554224275570.png (1700x696, 191K)

How is that a redpill

Attached: bd9.jpg (149x108, 5K)

just rub it into your skin, it's good for you.

There is a lot of black people here, i live in a relatively small costal city, i think pure europeans are only in the interior of the states

how does that ruin anything ? if anything it's better feeling the force of your ejaculation press and almost burst through the little pouch you created from your skin.. its awesome

right, im going to stop stinking up this thread but since ESP was mentioned I seriously have the single most usless skill ever. In videogames I can guess numbers between 1-10, heads or tails coin flips and what colour an item is going to be with surprising accuracy.

In WoW I guessed the coin flip 48/50 times waiting for a raid to start and made some serious gold. I also guessed the number on the seal in runescape about 99% of the time.

Im not bad in real life but not nearly as accurate as I am in videogames.

Life in Germany makes you an emcel

here is a redpill this whole thread is full of retards and boomers

Attached: 1560260815490.png (816x684, 332K)

before a tennis match you spin the racquet to determine who gets to serve first. i guess correctly 95% of the time even when the opponent spins it.

Being an emcel is worse than an incel cause all an incel has to do is to have sex while there is no answer what an emcel can do to feel again.

Smart Dust is real.

Being an emcel is worse than an incel cause all an incel has to do is to have sex while there is no answer what an emcel can do to feel again.

Hapas are indeed whiny in reality. Could it be that Jews are Hapas deep down?

Attached: 1548201313965.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

that's not weird or unsettling.
just true.

If you aren't a woman's first sexual partner then she can never truly love you.

Pseudoscience

>More people fuck dogs than you would think.
>More women fuck dogs than you would think.
ftfy

No mate it's true. They'll put up with anything from their first boyfriend, stick with him, but a second hand woman acts more entitled than a new one and never really appreciates you. They can be happy of course, but they never really forget, a woman's love is split every time she has sex with a new man, so if she's been with ten you can only, if you're lucky, get 10% of the love she originally had to offer.

Duh

Licking infected HPV pussy gives you throat cancer (up to 70-80% women infected)

HPV also linked to prostate, womb and anal cancer.

Only a faggot would know this shit

What do I look like?

this user knows
after 3 partners they are completely incapable of pair bonding

> Really thinks anybody loves somebody for truly altruistic reasons

Kek

Based

You're a retard. Even a man has fondness for his first car, despite it being a beater.

Yep, you might get lucky before that but after three? No chance. They objectively lose value with each man but become more and more entitled, it's the devil's work. That's why you have ordinary men crawling like beasts to placate some roastie-rex who twisted his mind and made him into a bipedal dog.

Not based, just a mentally defeated divorce child. I give up Jews, you won

all world conflict since Tesla revolves around an energy cartel that doesn't want us to use earth's vibration or nuclear energy to have near infinite and incredibly cheap energy
Jews, of course, are the main people behind this conspiracy

Attached: 1557333413454.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

It’s not abnormal to explore siblings assholes in the bathtub before you both reach he age of 12

I meant you.
This UK nigger is just an Eternal Anglo.
He really thinks a brain is a Floppy Disk

Can you do me too?

how the hell do you even accomplish this? does it just dribble out? doesnt your foreskin retract when you masturbate?

not fully no.. you have just enough left on top to pinch it and once you cum and the dick gets softer the cum pouch/bubble becomes more relaxed and bigger.. like a balloon

i mean when you're your hand up and down your foreskin retracts doesnt it?

You are a bunch of LITERAL programmable NPCs:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

yes but when you get close to cumming you kinda do a strong upstroke and then pinch the foreskin.. try it its really really easy but you gotta wash your dick afterwards

he said redpills not blatant lies

Lame! I like the Mc Creamy.

>foreskin can be used as a temporary cum pouch when you don't have tissues nearby
Indeed.
Also true.

short legs and kind of look like a penguin, your hair is thinning in an odd way

also your wrists are misshapen

Nice way to get pregnant, retard

He's probably cut
You're taking about something a lotofpeople justcan't do

i would also like you to do me.

Thanks Georgia

How long does it take for all of the semen to come back out of a vagina?

Have A Blessed Day

Attached: image.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

women find the smell of semen arousing

>vagina (?)
when it gets accumulated in the cum pouch (assuming you don't have tissues near your pc) you just waddle over to the toilet while still pinching your foreskin and then dump it (kinda like spitting) into the toilet by releasing the skin ; then you use toilet paper to kinda clean some areas where cum may have stuck inside your dick/foreskin and preferably wash it while you're at it.

Circumcised goy here
I grew little white pimples all over my dick when I did this

Wierd redpills...
1. The earth is a stationary, enclosed plane.
2. Elvis lives! Bobjoyce dot org
3. Jesus Christ is real and is returning soon!

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

Yeah I meant what I asked, just came to my head all of a sudden when you where talking about retaining semen. Most of it comes straight back out of the vagina but how long does it take to get ALL of it out?

based dutch thesun.co.uk/news/9251299/desperate-housewives-marcia-cross-anal-cancer-husband/

Literally all of our modern troubles stem from the Jews (the Synagogue of Satan) triumphing over the Germans in WWII

Attached: Eternal Darkness.jpg (530x291, 37K)

Do me!
You could get surprised

no idea, only ever fucked w a condom on

Maybe an hour without the woman trying to clean herself.But most of it almost immediately.

Yep

Fag

Ayys are real

Attached: jfkaliens.jpg (760x2306, 629K)

Thanks. How about the sperm that gets up the uterus, what happens when they die (assuming she's on the pill or whatever and doesn't get pregnant)?

Checked, come on espanon do me now

Not that much gets into the uterus user. From what I know it all gets out eventually.

Oh I just realized that you are asking for the timeframes.
I would say that one in the uterus can be expelled over a day or so, but that's just my thinking. I would have to do some reading on it.

Please do this country and our world a favor and kys. The level of boomer brainlet faggotry in this post in beyond acceptable levels

Thank god. Sorry mate it's just been on my mind for ages. It's actually like a phobia or something for me, thinking that if I shag a girl another man's sperm is in there still. Glad to know it can eventually be emptied out. Probably sounds stupid but it put me off non-virgins for ages.

Only 0.50% of white Christians had slaves.
78% of all the slaves in the US belonged to a single ethnic group.