What's the most redpilled motorcycle to drive? considering buying one

Attached: bike-types.jpg (551x444, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Naked or retro.
Everything else is try hard

Named of course

I've owned a bike since I was a toddler. I reccomend choosing based of a few criteria

Under 6ft go Japanese
How are the roads? Dont get a harly unless your planning to get a hot tattoo gf

Only get the bike you feel comfortable with.

not sure if the dual-sport is what used to be called an enduro or not.. but that. Also, commie flag "buying" something.

indian scout bobber, reporting in.

Attached: 6552779F-7AD1-4243-BB79-D30D3ADFB7E0.jpg (1600x1068, 270K)

scooter if urbanite commuting to work. those big ass bikes if you're planning on taking road trips or such.

Just lowsided an hour ago.

Attached: 2.jpg (2320x1744, 978K)

bicycle

did you fall

dual sport

GOOGLE FUCK UP

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

>hot tattoo gf
>Harley Davidson
user i don't think you've ever been to a bike meet. Those women are anything but hot.

>everything else is tryhard
really?
so some old guy that's been riding bikes for 50 years wants to sit on something comfy and take his wife down the dragon's tail is a try hard on his Honda Goldwing
get thee fuck outta here
that's why it's called a touring bike

explain to me how retro is not tryhard af
it's just an ornament at that point

>sportbike
mostly for 16-29 edgy kids, and niggers most won't live long enough to buy another one, conversely, not too many "used" sportbikes
what is the point in looking good one when you whizz by people so fucking fast that they can't make out the color of the bike?
>standard
this one is fine, ultimately customizable for any decision, still a little too sporty for my taste but that's me
>dual sport
I see too many of them on the highway for one
but I get it, you might be a farmer with a street legal dirtbike, good for when the Hezbollah attack
>cruiser
in this day and age, they will typically have a high cool factor, but they're not particularly good for anything but gas mileage and looks
redpilledness does not necessarily equate to vanity, so most overpriced Harley's fail to meet anything other than conspicuous consumerism
>retro
it's a cruiser with less aesthetic, will definitely make your balls tingle more
>adventure touring
good if you're the vietcong, and America is fucking with your monsoon season
>touring
perfect for leisure. let's not pretend that the NatSoc's didn't like their leisure, but most of these models come with unnecessary and opulent bells and whistles
>scooters
anyone who rides one is literally gassable

I personally think Honda CB1100 EX is pretty based, redpilled and doesn't afraid of anything.

Attached: 2000000009.jpg (370x246, 29K)

Of course.
It slid out from under me.
Leaned a bit too much.

Attached: 1.jpg (1740x4222, 1.66M)

>redpilled motorcycle
The ones in the trash heap along with all the body parts you idiots lose driving these things

Kitted mopeds

Attached: Puch-MagnumX-1024x613.jpg (1024x613, 127K)

>imagine unironically wanting a woman with any sort of political convictions
the utter dingbats are the best

they sound horrible

>indian

Too loud

Correct opinion here, enduro gives you the most options on where to ride.