Smollett fucking did it

Not that we all didn't know that Smollett was guilty. A video was just released of him rehearsing it all.

Why the hell did they blur his face anyway? He's a 'celebrity' after all.

Attached: 1538155707314.png (800x451, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg
twitter.com/Variety/status/1143306097303752710
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is this supposed to prove?

>Why the hell did they blur his face anyway? He's a 'celebrity' after all.
because it's filmed in his house, you have a """"right to privacy"""" there

I had bad luck with my screenshot, it's him walking around strutting the noose he was later wearing after the 'incident' when cops reached him.

first of all, do you even link motherfucker?
secondly, why did he film it?

/thread
Never a link anymore that’s why 90% of the board I either hide or sage or both

Every thread? You are definitely busy today

shit let me use Bitchute instead
oh wait it has shit quality

me too

Attached: fonda.jpg (450x563, 18K)

She was about to hit the wall.

This is not him rehearsing you gigantic fucking faggot. Just for once fucking read. It's the bodycam footage of the police responding to his apartment when he still had it on. How fucking STUPID are you. Literally says so anywhere this video is.

Attached: 1493955707488.jpg (500x334, 74K)

Thanks for saving me the trouble. Also, how the fuck are you on this site? When I was in Qatar they didn't let me on here.

Attached: IMG_20190604_195940.png (1440x1440, 1.4M)

Now hang him with that same noose.

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg

Never forget

Attached: 1560941959354.jpg (552x748, 53K)

Retard, the incriminating video is the niggas in whiteface

They blurred his face because the media REALLY wants the whole scandal to go away.

The powers that be got charges dropped against Smollet, because A. Smollet's false flag scheme makes Hollywood look really really bad and B. the fact that people were asking questions about Corey Booker and Kamala Harris's potential role in putting Smollet up to it, gave the DNC extra incentive to shut it down ASAP even though doing so just makes the public scream cover-up. Especially given Smollet and the prosecutor's connections to the Obamas.

As it stands, the powers that be had to kill Empire (and ban the show runners from bringing Smollet back, at least for the first half of the final season minimum) just to shut fans up about Smollet getting away with his crime of staging a hate crime/blood libeling Trump supporters. But we have long memories and there are those in the clusterfuck of corruption that is Chicago's Democrat Party, that basically want to have Smollet pay for his crimes simply because Smollet's actions have drawn an eye towards the cesspool of corruption that is the Chicago DNC political machine that they don't want people investigating. Especially since refusing to prosecute has angered the city's police and the DNC has to keep the Chicago cops happy or else they won't protect the city's DNC elites anymore

You have to internet better

Couldn't you have tried a second time? Or paused it? Just posting it anyway seems lazy

He fucking fought back!

Attached: N I G G E R.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

This is a Deepfake.

twitter.com/Variety/status/1143306097303752710

Attached: 1399686728428.gif (307x270, 290K)

Attached: 1561142551492.jpg (1024x525, 36K)