So cats are officially low test now? If thats the case why did Egyptian Gods worshipped them as masters?

So cats are officially low test now? If thats the case why did Egyptian Gods worshipped them as masters?

Attached: 40C4D92B-3A80-43CB-B45D-74A79AA2F6C5.jpg (901x702, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2rqw2ypYU
cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/epi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>letting a bunch of anonymous faggots on an indian underwater basket weaving forum determine what pet you should have

Same could be said about these tabloids

Get a dog

Cats can be masculine, just needs to be a barn cat

This is what global capitalism does to us?
Yellowstone when.

Cats are fine as background animals, the problem is when grown men ride around on scooters with one draped over their shoulder or publicly speak to it like a child

this, cats are insticitve killing machines, if they get lost they know how to survive meanwhile dogs need humans to feed them, only hunting dogs might survive in the wild if they in a pack

>If thats the case why did Egyptian Gods worshipped them as masters?
Because cats genocided the rodent population which was destroying their crops. Without cats our food production would be far lower, and it wouldn't be possible to have such a large percentage of our population dedicated to other pursuits, like development of medicine and technology.
Without cats we'd barely be more then animals ourselves.

Attached: 1559962286950.jpg (720x960, 109K)

They kill defenseless things. Dogs will sacrifice themselves to defend YOU.

pet ownership is degenerate and the easiest mark of the npc

idk, cats are little demon teddy bears made of cactus.

I play with mine all the time just bear hands, sure she scratches my hand up a bit but it does not hurt.

Maybe if you treat a cat like a kid you would be extremely low T, but having a cat and treating it like a cat does not make one low T imo.

Get hermit crabs, have companionship for 20 years

Is a good little predator

Attached: IMG_20190310_223740.jpg (2448x3264, 1.13M)

Never let women tell you what it means to ne a man.

Dogs are a sign of the nuclear family. It takes at least two people in a household to take care of a dog, someone's got to be home to let it out every few hours or you have to have a yard with a fence . Millennials and zoomers have nethier these things. Cats are for when you have no one at home for eight of more hours. Not an problem having a cat when you're a bachelor but every guy knows you get a puppy when you have a solid girl so that yall can practice for kids. If you cant handle a dog and agree on how to raise the dog with both parties being responsible and communicating with each other about issues, then you know before having a kid rather it would work or not. For example if she's too lazy to walk it what makes you think she's gonna get up every three hours and feed a newborn.... dogs are a sign that your life is in order. That's why libs prefer cats.

Dogs are the high test companion, deal with it catfags.

Cats are just a pet. The part that isn't masculine is men treating them like their children. It's the male version of dog moms. Both are fucking retards. People that let their animals walk all over them are very low test.

My cat gets food when I say it can, and it isn't allowed to bother me. My dog is also disciplined and stays outside the house because it smells. I only let it come in when the weather is extremely bad. Discipline is good

GOOGLE FUCK UP

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

Can’t agree with you more.

Attached: 58C4045E-4A36-42F7-9C79-8DFF9E80B571.png (958x960, 535K)

kikes are just mentally ill

fuck them

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2rqw2ypYU

Is this the new lefty shill tactic? Seen a few of these threads lately.

Attached: 1555161547716.gif (295x204, 965K)

I thought this is a tuvan throat singing forum.

you are npc

Attached: IMG_20181021_105123.jpg (3264x2448, 2.1M)

Just obvious baiting news to get clicks, since you know cat doesn't barks, isn't as big, so must be anti-masculinity. Btw cats are more stubborn, so i would say they are more toxic. Dog follows every order like a dumbass.

this only applies to indoor cats. real cats hunt.

Attached: Hunting_50951331_original-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 42K)

Ok, throw your house cat out in the wild and see how long it takes before it starts meowing at your back door.
All pets are completely reliable on their owners.

I always had a cat that hunts. Was it even my cat? It came and gone.

you get more out of owls as pest control than you do with cats. Cats are indiscriminate killers and vectors for toxoplasmosis.

fuck cats
Owl master species

I guess thousands of years of pet companionship are wrong. Who the fuck would have thought. Fuck off you sociopaths.

has your dog ever brought home an entire fully grown mallard duck?

How bout a fully grown jack rabbit?

my cat has. left em on the back porch by the door, was funny.

I can't tell if you're baiting or just retarded. Feral cats survive just fine on their own in the wild and are genetically identical to domesticated ones.
Except if by "house cat" you mean a cat kept indoors 24/7, which is something only idiots do.

(((Gleeson)))

Attached: 1509552349044.jpg (218x249, 30K)

Chihuahua only scares me, doesn't brings anything and has no strength. I doubt it can even bite. Oh you mean big dogs nobody has any longer? That's ancient past.

They are closely linked to the spirit world

>why did Egyptian Gods worshipped them as masters
Bastet was the kangz cat god. The " Egyptian Gods" did not worship other gods you retard, the people did. The Egyptians worshiped many animals from dogs to crocodiles

Attached: anubis.jpg (538x640, 25K)

The most pathetic part is how they say that they're "giving people permission" to do anything

Cats are just stubborn. Some breeds of dog are also stubborn. Once you establish dominance, all animals will obey you

If you don't own a dog your a degenerate.

i'd agree, but I was talking about my cat lmao.

You can have a cat without being a little bitch. My uncle is a construction foreman and has a bunch of cats.

>portufaggotnigger doesn’t know about the wild pack of street dogs that are formed if let unchecked

You fucking fool

>pet ownership is degenerate and the easiest mark of the npc
Get fucked faggot. Going hunting with your hound is one of the most manly things you can do. You sound like a closeted cat lover.

Attached: sleeping_pup_do_not_touch.jpg (3264x2448, 2.5M)

cats are scavengers, independent, and extremely distrustful, making them really selective when it comes to people
they also hunt for you and regularly bring birds, mice, lizards to your doorstop in gratitude and to prove they're not dead weight
they also are prone to run away from home when close to death so that their master does not have to see it
to this day I am convinced that most cats somehow manage to be manlier than the sòyguzzler in OP's pic

Well said.
I've come to believe that everyone should go through boot camp, be a waiter, grow a garden, and raise a dog.
All of those will teach you enough about yourself and others to help you find the best path in life.

Attached: 1559451584990.jpg (1293x672, 776K)

>Rise of cat men
The dreaded day has come.

Attached: thundercats-are-go[1].jpg (378x290, 100K)

That isn't my point. My point is, house cats and dogs rely on their owners to feed them and take care of them.
If you throw them out in the wild, the chances are they will stay at your back door until the very brink of starvation, waiting for you to feed them.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1553114940156.png (1197x1331, 1.5M)

the cat sitll has higher chances of surviving compared to the dog

>If you throw them out in the wild
Why would you do that? Dogs evolved along side human to help guard property and to hunt. Only a non-human would turn away from their dog.

>Baby the Cat beats up 7 pitbulls

Attached: laughing.gif (480x258, 1.43M)

This. Besides, nobody needs filthy mutt-ass house c*ts when you got fierce European wild cats around. I'd be all for losing 10 house cats in exchange for raising a single European wild kitten.

If you don't have a dog that can be useful, you don't have a dog.
I have a bird dog that I take hunting that will point where they are and then bring me back the bird once I shoot it.
Also, dogs will go and hide to die as well.
Why do cat people always think dogs don't have a purpose? They are useful hunting companions.
Cats also have a purpose as well. I have one to keep the mice and other varmints at bay. They all have their uses.

It's to make a fucking point you leaf.

No, no it doesn't. Not where I live. If you throw a house cat into the wild and it doesn't come back, the chances that a pack of coyotes got it are pretty damn high.

>I have a bird dog that I take hunting that will point where they are and then bring me back the bird once I shoot it
My bird dog is great, other than retrieving he is a bit thick though, compared to my other hounds.

Attached: Trigger_the_bird_doggie.jpg (3433x2737, 2.45M)

Go to /x/ owlfaggot

Attached: 9058930553.jpg (640x640, 42K)

>Why do cat people always think dogs don't have a purpose?
I've never heard a single person claim this.

>It's to make a fucking point you leaf.
It's a stupid fucking point. Dog (and other animal owners) know that they have an obligation to feed and shelter their animal. Only a sub-human gets a dog then abuses it or turns it away

native species is best species
Here in Brazil we have ocelots.
When I got rid of the fucking cats that the previous owned had everywhere on his farm, the ocelots came back!

Attached: ocelot_gallery2.jpg (500x300, 58K)

>I've never heard a single person claim this.
Did you not read the thread?

fuck your domesticated piece of shit cat, I have ocelots now

Cats are for women, dogs are for men, Pitbulls are for high T alphas ONLY

the fuck dude I never said dogs have no purpose, they are the quintessential companion for man
all I'm saying is that the OP article is fucking bullshit to equate cats with gentleness and sòi
someone post the image of mama cat going through a fire 7 times to rescue its kittens

>be a waiter
really, any customer service job will do the trick. You learn the limits of what you're willing to put up with soon enough.

Your picture of what makes a man is narrow and boring. Because i'm a man i have a problem with you telling me what to do in any way. Maybe you should just fuck off.

I have, and I haven't noticed anyone saying that.

Oh boy...read the comment I was replying to. Fucking Christ.

> >letting a bunch of anonymous faggots on an indian underwater basket weaving forum determine what pet you should have

Letting a bunc of cat shit parasites infect your brain taking over your decision making capabilities to determine what pet you should have.

Absolutely low-t.

But its true regardless how you feel, any single man who owns a cat is a low test fag. No guy who's slaying pussy or going to the gym regularly owns a cat. Its a bitchy, unloyal, selfish animal made for women who enjoy being neglected and working for emotions. And no im not gonna read your butthurt response, cats are for fucking redditors

cats are unironically the best training possible for young men in how to deal with women:
>needs you to feed it and clean up its shit, still acts totally arrogant and entitled
>sometimes gets mad at you for no good reason, claws and hisses if you try to get near it
>still demands you feed it regardless
>sometimes wants to sit in your lap and get pet even when you have other important shit to do - gives zero fucks and will get pissy if you refuse
>occasionally destroys something you love for no reason at all and you simply have to deal with it because it's too stupid to know what it did

if you can't handle a cat, you can't handle a woman.

basedboys would make bikes, machine guns and cigars seem effeminate, just look at other typically guy shit they fagged up: beards, bald heads, lumberjacks, comics, vidya, capeshit...

don't let these cucks ruin your hobbies and activities.

Cats have saved us from disease ridden rats all throughout history. Dogs just exist to fetch you a duck you just shot because your lazy fat ass doesn't want to walk to it. Cats are based.

>Calls cat owners low t
>All nu-males are posting Doggo memes
Big think

>parasites infect your brain
Toxoplasmosis is a fucking meme. Only a small percentage of cats carry it and you literally have to ingest cat shit to get infected.
Anyone with basic hygiene is effectively immune to it. Only literal shit eatears have to be worried, which i guess explains why you're so pissy over it.

best fucking post on this shithole board in at least a year.

>Only literal shit eatears have to be worried
spoken like someone who's never had a cat.
those assholes will walk all over their litter box and then jump up on the damn kitchen counters like they own the place.
cats are assholes.

I had some ~10 different cats throughout my childhood and have 2 now
>litter box
Don't have one, my cats shit outside
>jump up on the damn kitchen counters
They did that once and I slapped them down. Never tried it again, they stay on the floor.

>Only a small percentage of cats carry it
About 20 percent of cats are infected with Toxoplasma gondii
>In the United States it is estimated that 11% of the population 6 years and older have been infected with Toxoplasma
You can be infected by just cleaning a cat box and not thoroughly washing your hands.
cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/epi.html

Attached: meowing_rabbi.jpg (600x551, 233K)

>cleaning a cat box
Housecat fags deserve it.
>and not thoroughly washing your hands
As I said, anyone with basic hygiene is pretty much safe. Only dirty niggers need to worry.

They are regarded as masters because they literally control you via toxioplasmosis.

AVOID CATS

Fuck off with this bullshit. I have a cat and I also hate both niggers and jews. So does my cat

Aww yeah time to rise up

Attached: Cat Nazi dup.jpg (200x198, 20K)

>Only dirty niggers need to worry
Well I agree with you there, anyone who let's an animal shit in there house is fucking retarded.

Cats are great specifically because they are the animal equivalent of the feminine. Truly the straightest pet a man can have.

Pay more attention to this you screeching cuntbags.

doesn't it make you more masculine too? I remember the only symptoms are like increased jealousy and anger. Doesn't sound that bad.

You can breathe in the dust and become infected with the spores.
Or just not have house cats.

Attached: oie_IXhdLMCWiV6z (1).gif (276x256, 1.79M)

>sign of the nuclear family
>not extended family
fuck off nigger

I own cats because they're great at pest control, they rarely if ever come inside my house. Men who believe cats are for girls are disgusting urbanites

you germaphobe faggots disgust me. Toxoplasmosis is a fucking meme.

>Don't have one, my cats shit outside
outdoor cats are not really pets in the same way as indoor cats.
i live in a city, so i can't let my cats out - too many dogs and coyotes.

>shrugging off the stereotype that cats are for girls
Where exactly does this stereotype exist?

>Or just not have house cats.
I've been saying this over and over.
There are people who own cats because they're good pest control and somewhat entertaining in their behavior. See all the replies itt.
There are also people who own cats because they're lonely and need an emotional substitute for a friend or child. See OP.
These are two very different groups and should not be conflated.

Attached: vacuum.gif (300x400, 2.06M)

i wonder, pussy

Attached: 4e8d44f1-28e6-4785-ae86-d7c8f5564da5-12-sexy-cat-witty-sext.jpg (472x628, 61K)

dogs are for narcissistic soimen who don't get to socially dominate men irl. This makes them need a dumb, obedient servant to feel manly. My cat does whatever the fuck he wants, and I let him b/c he's my pet and therefore is entitled.

there's raccoons here along with retard boomers who spray pesticides on their lawn every weekend. can't have pets outdoors unless you're supervising them. also retards use my street as a shortcut so there's always faggots driving at 60 mph past my house.

>So cats are officially low test now
They always were tho.