A daily reminder that americans are totally right when they hate mexicans

A daily reminder that americans are totally right when they hate mexicans.
I mean, even Brazil has more european admixture than Mexico.
Mexicans are subhumans, they dont have a single drop of european blood.

Attached: images (7).jpg (460x666, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexicans are America’s neighbor. Why would u think they would prefer filthy Brazilians over Mexicans?

Americans should have genocide every subhuman indio down to Panama.
They would have ended up with a very slim border and Central America wouldn't be a total banana shithole.

GOOGLE FUCK UP

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

Lower than 50%?
Holy shit I thought hispanics were at least 50% spanish

>Mexicans are America’s neighbor. Why would u think they would prefer filthy Brazilians over Mexicans?
We do, though. We love Brazlians and hate Mexicans.

Mexico is the country with the most American immigrants. At least we dont have niggers.

>Amapá more european than French Guyana

Attached: 2U9BbHfHaytUbKdPgF8kCWj22lpqZJgE9GYGj55lMPw.jpg (845x767, 65K)

You ARE niggers.

Yeah, I am the biggest non-white white nationalist, most mexicans are hated in the US, but brazilians are only marginally better to them because they don't see a lot of them.

e
e
r e n t
f

I dont care who they prefer. Im just saying that they're right on hate mexicans.

> most American immigrants
Mutts
Barzilians might have niggers but there are literally brazilians which you can't distinguish from europeans.

You are macaco

Also, most of brazilians move to USA are white and rich.

Neither Mexico or Brazil are majority non-white. The Jews brainwashed you to think this, with support of their controlled media featuring only non-whites and made up statistics inflating negative stats.

Honest question, how is that, that 25% of mexicans live in the US?

And compared to your immigrants, while ours are few, they do more for Mexico and than Mexican do for the US

Many of them were habitants of ex Mexican territories such as Texas and California. It is around 15% actually

He knows that. He is just trying to do a damage control.

And they are alive since the 19th century, aren't they?

No, but they're descendants.

>Brazilians whites are fucking khazars like bolsonaro.

>There are more africans in Brazil than in Mexico

Attached: 1560777924401.png (1303x892, 274K)

I really do live Brazilians, we should have an association of free movement. I've always wanted to live in Curitiba.

>tfw pure indio
get on my level filthy mutts

Hello shlomo, your nose is showing

Don't live in mexico so i can't tell, but whites are a minority here, well technically everyone is.

death to all jews and also death to all fagtards like you

Attached: bolsonarofamily.jpg (1297x730, 743K)

>they dont have a single drop of european blood.

lol, mexicans in the present are a result of mestizaje, they are basically mexican spaniards. Not like brazilians who just were portugal's slaves.

Both Argentina and Brazil have people that are europeans. You also have the muttiest of mutts, thats why Brazil is so violent - degenerated genes

Brazil and Mexico aren't even that violent, most of the statistics are outright fabricated to push an agenda.

> Brazil just angry they're going to get beat by MEX and USA in 2022.
Lol keep fouling, you guys play like shit.

every. fucking. time.

Attached: LosMasons.jpg (478x579, 72K)

And they should have done the same with blacks, but whiteys are reatarded and their decison of not genociding subhumans is why they are taking the subhuman place and getting extinct, also nuke mexico

Hating on spics will not make you white or be accepted by them, stop with your pathetic attempts of looking for white approval you self hating mutt