Explain to me one good reason why part of the first amendment shouldn't be repealed and Christianity established as the...

Explain to me one good reason why part of the first amendment shouldn't be repealed and Christianity established as the national religion.

Attached: 34ook1qg07z21.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/isp-grande-loses-safe-harbor-over-utter-failure-to-terminate-pirating-customers-190318/
torrentfreak.com/cloudflare-fails-eliminate-moot-pirate-site-blocking-threat/
torrentfreak.com/rightsholders-want-to-completely-delist-pirate-domains-from-search-results-190621/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549106670746.jpg (683x571, 57K)

based and repilled
praise Jesus

Atheists have seizures when you show them this in the middle of their screeching about Separation of Churh and State.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1561473731592.jpg (720x720, 284K)

God gave us free will for a reason, knowing that some would reject Him. It makes it all the better when someone willingly chooses Him, rather than having an army of robots programmed to follow Him.

Mother Nature is #1, Father God #2 hahahaha Women RULE!! Jesus Christ was the Son of Mother and the Sun of Man. The moon is a Death Star that we can use to destroy the planet whenever we’re ready. This explains how I created hurricanes Harvey and Katrina on the exact two days my Heart sank, and how we flooded the Earth many times in the past :) This go around, I don't care about walking on water or healing the sick.. what would be the ultimate miracle is if i could get my dick wet in some pussy! i figured out the secrets to the universe before i figured out how to get laid hahahahhahahahahhaa

t.Enki

Attached: CBF5ADEF-1ACC-4884-92F4-8F497253A627.jpg (1242x1725, 766K)

Women are detracted by weirdness, so don’t take about the Sun and the Moon with them! Focus on Mars(#4)

t. The Holy Trinity

It's a sandnigger weapon designed to weaken nations

The Tree of Knowledge is WAY overrated, trust me I’ve eaten almost all of the fruit off of it and now my brain won’t slow down because I don’t have children to raise and a wife to lay with to wear my mind out enough to get some good sleep. RAISE CHILDREN!

>Explain to me one good reason why part of the first amendment shouldn't be repealed and Christianity established as the national religion.
There isn't one.

Attached: Europe rose through Christ and Monarchy Quote.jpg (480x560, 99K)

Because Jewish religion.

>Blocks your path

Attached: Alfred the Great.jpg (220x293, 19K)

Some nobody from 1000 years ago?

Technology is our new religion accept it or stop using it.

Because you jew worshipping race-traitors need to be eliminated not allowed more power. Were already being flooded with niggers and spics, it needs to be reversed, you christcucks want to make it worse.

What version of Christianity? Orthodoxy, Protestantism or Catholicism? Either way, you'll end up with a Mormon rebellion of some sort, no doubt. Even if they don't rebel there's still the problem of actual Christians being at odds with it, given how different the big three can be, especially given the number of Protestants and Catholics that live here.

the mind is a stargate that creates reality
you can't force someone into heaven

>He uses the term "christcuck" unironically.
Sad!

Attached: 1551452440353.gif (347x244, 3.74M)

>Founder of England is "some nobody"
>Technology is our new religion accept it or stop using it.
>Yes goyim, worship your iphones. That's what freedom is all about.
Not even once.

Attached: 1544542788170.gif (236x307, 1.56M)

>he supports "refugees"
SAD!

Alfred the great jew
Jesus the great jew
Constantine the great jew
Admit it, everything is run by the jews.
I'm done with manufactured beliefs, take your heaven, I'll take the Purgatory we live in right now.

>Explain to me one good reason why part of the first amendment shouldn't be repealed

The RIAA and MPAA will reign even more supreme without those protections. Right now, most of the online community has forgotten about the past online privacy fights such as SOPA or even UCITA. Due to that, the RIAA has made significant gains in federal courts in _expanding_ the powers of DMCA.

Recent Texas federal court rulings March 2019 eroded the Safe Harbor protections.
torrentfreak.com/isp-grande-loses-safe-harbor-over-utter-failure-to-terminate-pirating-customers-190318/

Those protections will eventually erode further when Cloudflare (which lost a lawsuit against being forced to block whole sites or ISP). Cloudflare is forced to block sites.and will need to implement means to do so. That means developing and implement new technology under court order. It's a feature of SOPA that was derailed but brought back to life.
torrentfreak.com/cloudflare-fails-eliminate-moot-pirate-site-blocking-threat/

Rightsholders also want to delist any type of pirate site from ever being listed in search results. Discussion sites like Jow Forums are already delisted. But even news sites with links to whistleblower videos would be delisted under this request.
torrentfreak.com/rightsholders-want-to-completely-delist-pirate-domains-from-search-results-190621/

Attached: Hiding_face_equals_fine_in_England.jpg (250x235, 11K)

Why are all atheists so retarded? I can't even imagine considering such a myopic and low IQ worldview.

Attached: 1555379252408.jpg (251x242, 14K)

>He thinks you must put others above your own poor countrymen if you're a Christian
SADDER!!!

Attached: 1538144674886.gif (300x302, 370K)

Part of the first amendment does need to be repealed because lies should not be covered by freedom of speech. That is, it should be illegal to promote (note, not to discuss or study, but to promote as acceptable) degenerate ideologies based on fiction such as Marxism and Christianity. This is also the reason why Christianity should not be established as the national religion, because it is a false cult of sandnigger degeneracy. It needs to be utterly eradicated from our cultures and any Christcuck who opposes this is nothing more than a treasonous dog of the jews, a threat to society and civilization.

Like it or not christianity is part of our civilization. It was the very building block that laid the foundation for europe to rule the whole world.

Jews hate it, and for decades are working hard to destroy it, the first damage was the Lutheran revolution, which almost split the church in half.

Why do they do it ? It's simple, you need 3 things in order to create and sustain a nation:
- people who speak the same language
- people who have the same culture and traditions
- people who have the same religion

You take one of these away and the nation starts to crumble. And the easiest thing to take away is the religion, since it's strongly tied with culture. And thus people, without strong national bonds are much easier to control, they feel more separated from each other and this is exactly what the jew wants to further move their globalist agenda.

And we can already see this at work, just look at the western european nations, which are mostly atheist/non-believers now. Totally cucked, perception lost, population replacement in progress.

Attached: 1464420268962.gif (410x230, 1.53M)

>it should be illegal to promote (note, not to discuss or study, but to promote as acceptable) degenerate ideologies based on fiction such as Marxism and Christianity. This is also the reason why Christianity should not be established as the national religion, because it is a false cult of sandnigger degeneracy. It needs to be utterly eradicated from our cultures and any Christcuck who opposes this is nothing more than a treasonous dog of the jews, a threat to society and civilization, my fellow white people.

Attached: 1535748551816.jpg (754x585, 233K)

>You don't support a cult created by Jews to worship a fictional Jew as the avatar of a Jewish tribal deity that spreads Jewish morality resulting in all of the degeneracy seen in our nations today and the establishment of a Jewish world order which to this day is defended by the cultists converted to the worship of a fictional Jew, therefore I will call you a Jew
Christcucks are dumber than the darkest sub-Saharan nigger.

Don't forget, belief in Christianity correlates with lower than average IQ while agnosticism and atheism correlate with higher IQ.

>Don't forget, belief in Christianity correlates with lower than average IQ while agnosticism and atheism correlate with higher IQ.
Kek. Imagine having to find studies to validate your intellectual capacity.

Attached: 1541803451622.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Because it will engender a culture of Sunday Sainting where the whole part about actually accepting Jesus is discarded in favor of "well, I'm not a criminal, so I must be going to heaven".

Guys, I just... wow! I just love Jews SO MUCH! The Jews are so awesome! I cannot thank the Jews enough for giving us Jesus! Wow, Jews! Thank you so much! I love Jews! The Jewish god is the greatest! The Jews are amazing!

Attached: 1559652000377.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

>Explain to me one good reason why part of the first amendment shouldn't be repealed and Christianity established as the national religion.
America is and always has been ruled by Jews and Freemasons, both of which aren't exactly friendly to Christianity.

There's your reason.

Why not all three?

Imagine having such a false argument that the only way to defend it is to mock the idea of supporting a position with evidence because your positions cannot stand up to scrutiny. Of course, this sort of dishonesty is common to those who have adopted Jewish ideology through adherence to a Jewish cult.

Common Core, ladies and gentlemen.

I can't
It should

That said, as long as the grimy hands of the state doesn't touch scripture. That would be my one and only concern. And it's a big concern

This.

Courageous memeflaggot courageously hides his country of origin while full of courage.

Nuthin personnel heretic

Attached: large-cuban-chief.jpg (370x300, 32K)

Imagine being so retarded that you mistake banter to be an "argument". It may pass in your neck beard circles as argumentation, but here, it's just shitposting.

Attached: My ancestor.png (868x760, 195K)

based

Attached: 1543126944747.jpg (535x649, 47K)

Which branch of Christianity?

Yeah fucking degenerate christcucks promoting monogamy and hard work to build the west. They should've been having epic orgies and tearing families apart by sending them to die in useless wars so Senator Biggus Dickus can buy a new slave plantation!!! Grrr fucking christcucks......

Attached: 1560178532206.png (785x731, 197K)

they are all fundamentally the same

>Courageous memeflaggot courageously hides his country of origin while full of courage.
Cry softer, mutt.

Because truth does not fear free speech you abrahamic tool

Oblviously protestantism. Everthing other is jewry.

Free Speech is a meme. In fact, we'd have more free speech under a theocratic totalitarian system than we have now.

>Like it or not christianity is part of our civilization

Attached: Faith-vs-Science_.png (1000x798, 357K)

Actually, Protestantism was originally Jewish. Look up the pre-Lutherans.

>anime

>look mom I posted it again!

>(((Free Speech is a meme. In fact, we'd have more free speech under a theocratic totalitarian system than we have now.)))

Show your flag

>hating anime

Yikes

Attached: 1560289331352.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Why? Would it take away from or add to my argument if I had a different flag?

Attached: 1493905532562.jpg (209x432, 26K)

Imagine getting blown the fuck out so hard that you completely flee from your indefensible position and claim to just have been pretending to be a retard.
The disingenuous actions of Christcucks never end.

>Common Core
>Why not all three?
You use poor education as an ad hominem attack in lieu of any actual refutation and yet also suggest that Christian sects can coexist peacefully when historically the entire reason that the sects have splintered off is that Christcuck hegemony results in such tyrannical governance that local cult variants develop which enter into conflict with the establishment and become the foci for sectarian revolts (Hussites, Lutherans, Anglicans, Mormons, etc.) resulting in open warfare between Christcucks.

>Imagine getting blown the fuck out so hard that you completely flee from your indefensible position
Which was what exactly?

>LOW IQ
I'd love to compare our intellectual dicks on such a wonderful image frog posting board, but the point is: You called me an atheist, even tho' I don't adhere to the nihilistic and conventional religions. I'm sorry to tell you goy, you're worshiping Jews. With no proof of the miracles, a manufactured history written by scholars just so they can control the masses of the Roman Empire.
There's no difference between Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism and Christianity.
If there's a God (whatever shape, form) he didn't chose a human to codify his greatness. Now fuck off with your condescending attitude.

>If there's a God (whatever shape, form) he didn't chose a human to codify his greatness.

Attached: neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg (640x533, 78K)

Thank you stranger! Up you go

>There's no difference between Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism and Christianity.
False.
>a manufactured history written by scholars just so they can control the masses of the Roman Empire.
Proof?
>If there's a God (whatever shape, form) he didn't chose a human to codify his greatness.
Proof?
Sounds like you're just asserting your opinion as fact.

>Now fuck off with your condescending attitude
If you're going to boil all of history down to "The jews did it", you deserve it.

>100% American bullshit education
>Not Common Core
>Christians fought in the past so there can never be any peace between them, ever
Uh-huh.

Read a book sometimes.

>Can't refute any points
>Claim your opponent is uneducated
Should I perhaps pick up a book on the crusades and learn about how the Eastern Orthodox massacred Catholics in Constantinople resulting in the sack of Constantinople by crusaders?

Proof? Read about how Christianity was created cunt.
Please tell me what common grounds there are between Egyptian mythology, Judaism and Christianity? Right, tell me what are differences between Horus and Jesus?
Was Egypt controlled by the Jews? Yes, yes it was.
But whatever, the ONE true religion is a myth. They are all the same, just propaganda.
I'm not even an atheist faggot, I believe in God, but I wouldn't talk to cockroaches.

and to God, your existence is at most the one of a cockroach.
Now please delude yourself that you're special. Do whatever helps you in life, but don't preach to me that:
>A JEW WHO IS GOD DIDN'T REALIZE HE WAS GETTING OUTJEWED BY JUDAS
>A JEW WAS SACRIFICED SOMETHING FOR ANOTHER GOY
>A JEW RESURRECTED AND DIDN'T EVEN SELL SOUVENIRS
>A JEW DIDN'T OUTBID JUDAS AND SELL HIM OFF FOR 31 SHEKELS

Attached: 123445566.gif (360x346, 170K)

Attached: Israelites and Jews.jpg (860x933, 373K)

This is the most intellectually dishonest thing I've ever seen posted on Jow Forums, and that's saying a lot

If there's one argument that could be made against this, it's the argument of choice. No one can be forced to be a Christian, nor should they be. After all, God could have forced us to love Him, but He gave us a choice, knowing full well that some of His children would chose not to, because love requires a choice.

That said, history has shown time and again that societies that embrace the worship of the Lord flourish and those that turn from Him light are destroyed, so it's blatantly obvious that society should be built around Christ and Christianity.

Attached: Followers of Jesus.jpg (646x797, 79K)