Washington Poost is running indirect interference for Google this morning...

Washington Poost is running indirect interference for Google this morning. When will the feds shut the media cartel down?
twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1143518844746702850

Attached: CABB5719-D29D-44BA-BFCE-CEDFB2F4AD9A.jpg (1242x2073, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: A1768898-C5F4-43A9-8EE2-20192620FF08.jpg (1242x1979, 995K)

Attached: 50D5F8DB-B6AF-4514-970C-984DB35F5FE1.jpg (1242x1172, 668K)

Attached: 77E798AC-1100-468D-91FC-C324A3FA328E.jpg (1242x1141, 677K)

Attached: 17C11480-D8E9-4828-84CA-35258154F485.jpg (1242x1018, 478K)

bump
hopefully this can wake up the MAGAtards to (((WaPo))) and other (((MSM))) outlets

Isn't this what every single leftist news station does

Until and unless they are willing to accurately label their own "journalism" correctly and admit to its readers that they are reading DISinformation within every single article/column, this is just more laughable stupidity from overeducated losers

i don't really understand what they are doing
aren they exposing themselves ? you can pinpoint everything they said in each of their articles
i think they are shooting in their own foot right now

Everything the far left does can be deduced from what they accuse their enemies of doing

i like to think both side love to throw their shit at each others
you can apply those rules to both sides of the spectrum I guess

You mean like the "good people on both sides thing?"

Yeah, it's kind of like, one side shoots 300 people and the other side shoots one person

both sides shot people, so it's exactly the same

You've perfectly destilled why the centrist position is fucking retarded

>inadvertently redpill their audience to the jewish trick that their cabal has been pulling on them for the last decade
ahah woops

wtf. this thread needs to be bumped up in the catalog. wapo is literally running interference for a megacorporation caught in it's own bias. these progressives are like a hydra with many heads protecting one another.

they will not admit fault as their worldview is detaching itself from reality, and surviving in the bubble of their own making. they will not stop, as it will shatter their worldview and create mass existential mental breakdowns. i believe these progressives would resort tocviolence before giving up.

Lmao are they STILL butthurt about based Allie’s AOC satire?

They've already resorted to violence. It's just not physical violence yet.

They do seem to be getting there however.

Does anyone have those images of the immigration train from middle east years ago where they only focused on the few women and children? or the one where they show browns struggling across a river thats waist deep?

>When will the feds shut the media cartel down?
Never. This is what they want.

I don't think it's the "MAGAtards" who need to get woke to the (((WaPo))) on this. More like the NeverTrumpers.

the 'N' in 'NGO' is a simple mask. Or are we to believe that State Department funded NGOs operating in Europe or even in USA 'accidentally' have actions and goals that align with goals of State Department? That supposed NGO just happens to agree with whatever public policy state department happens to agree with it? There's a reason they pretend to be *N*GOs, and it's largely ironic.

To be granted, there are some real NGOs, that clear government organs trying to influence other governments abuse when they tarnish the terms integrity. So we are dealing with a wholly useless formal distinction here. There is no Soros NGO that is not government organization, with set goals aligning with said government, trying to influence other governments; to believe in this distinction is equivalent of believing in """accidents""" like ministers getting falling out of windows in communist bloc.

You can also add universities and press to same class of NGOs, that are not true NGOs; but NGOs in the sense that I mean here: state organs busy at subverting. I mean, we all laugh at CIA post here from time to time and it's downright clear that those Ivy League Schools getting tax monies from government don't get it because they're *not* partisan, they get it because they're partisan and form part of the vast informal decentralized Communist influence network.

>MSNBC and affiliates
>CBS
>ABC
>PBS
>NPR
>NYT
>WaPo
>LAT
>CNN
>Buzzfeed
>Politico
>even AP
None of these are legitimate news sources, they collectively form the propaganda arm of the DNC and corporate globalists.

Attached: 2811B34B-B1C3-429B-ABB3-A042211E88BC.jpg (991x1024, 87K)

All Russian conspiracy theorist websites have no credibility, especially ones that can’t tell the difference between a meme and “doctored video.” They will be laughed at out of relevancy again.

or you're just full of yourself and you just farted in your own mouth
who knows

the world needs libel laws. i can see trump passing libel laws but Europe is fucked

>None of these are legitimate news sources, they collectively form the propaganda arm of the banksters and corporate globalists.
corrected it for you senpai no worry

>the vast majority of these "edited" videos are not trying to be non partisan
>the "non partisan" msm does this WAY more, WAY worse, and professionally
Lmao the lugenpresse must go

Attached: by-any-other-name.jpg (494x510, 52K)

Libshit media uses these tactics constantly with Trump

THE FUCKING IRONY HERE

why do they think telling everyone how they manipulate news is going to get them any sympathy?

They all screech "muh free press" when the goyim catch on to their lies and propaganda.

>video can be manipulated, goys
>so trust only us!!

They're right, there is only one way of verifying veracity, being there physically when something happens, or trusting the source.

I will trust those that appear to have an agenda with my interests at heart and assume those that dont are lying scum.

Tl;dr fake news is lying about fake news

Weird, why arent (((they))) talking about this one?

Attached: IMG_3144.jpg (972x1444, 642K)

LMAO they're describing what they do. They're showing us how the sausage is made.

The box says it, I believe it!

#pravda

Poogle is a shitshow

Attached: 1558481891023.png (465x493, 362K)

Right wing media is also owned by the jews and is thusly jewed . SEE the pic ? They pretend to be enemies but those jews are working together .

Attached: ededeewe.jpg (1500x997, 561K)

ironically major news corporations have and still do use these same "fake news" tactics against people like Alex Jones. just a bit ago almost every msm outlet said AJ sent cp to sandy hook lawyers. you cannot make this up. they really do accuse their enemies with the shit they themselves do.

Gonna need to see some proofs there .

Is this what that "Pelosi Drunk Hoax" video was all about? To move this agenda into the public consciousness?

Everything in your post shows what a meaningless and ineffective person you are.

Thank you Washington post, I'm sure you "fact checkers" will REALLY do their fact checking fact checking. Gotta make sure that only the Wallstreet approved truthy truth is the only message on the internet.

Shhh Shhhh shhhh. How dare you question the truthy truth truthyness of CNN and their loving, corporately compassionate buddies the Washington post. You should feel ashamed of yourself you MAGATARD and ALT RIGHT loony toony.

the audacity of these kikes. I thought fake news wasn't a thing, journos? DAY OF THE BRICK FUCKING WHEN?!?!?!

i like it. keep redpilling normies wapo.

Attached: 1558770068311.png (483x701, 311K)

These are the same Snakes who will cut Trump off mid-sentence and claim he hates black people.

They know the difference between a meme and a doctored video
They just obfuscate that difference intentionally to muddy the waters and prevent the public from reaching a consensus on their kikery

Yeah, that's why there's still people running around acting like "[they'll let you] grab them by the pussy" is an incitement to ræp.

Remember when they took Blumpf’s quote about MS13 animals and told everyone he was talking about all immigrants?

who cares
people who are very biased are not going to change their mind because pv did some video exposing google
most liberals think they are not trustworthy anyway

People will assume the msm does it responsibly, but conspiracy news does it to intentionally mislead.

I 'member. Remember this?

Attached: 1542578083908.gif (360x174, 2.23M)

Attached: 2018-10-22 Guess who got divided, bro.png (614x742, 379K)

One C_A company is covering another C_A company.
This is my surprised face.

Attached: cofveve.png (306x306, 112K)

Why would they kill someone ideologically aligned with them?

Always thought it was odd how that video popped up right in the same timeframe that Trump tweeted a video of Pelosi stammering and tongue tied.

Attached: 1513805218262.png (340x314, 249K)

>i don't really understand what they are doing
>aren they exposing themselves ? y
They're preemptively supplying this information to be used as evidence when they come into trial by public opinion when called out on their blatant lies. They will point to this and say "See, we're the good guys".

Guilt. 100% something is coming.

Attached: 1558839892100.png (379x437, 7K)

Attached: 50sff4b33d18.jpg (767x591, 93K)

>implying everyone in SA follows the same corrupt and evil ideology as a glow nigger LARPing as a terrorist LARPing as a journalist

Attached: 1515058936070.jpg (750x676, 138K)

Attached: 7df.jpg (719x960, 139K)

Attached: actual popular media photo.jpg (531x1024, 126K)

Attached: 6bc813008016065b33d0d03aad3666c4b9f8182dc971bfada6d1fdaa3db8e3ee.jpg (720x824, 141K)

Every day we get closer to Orwell's nightmare

schizo

Attached: sfwfw.jpg (844x671, 79K)

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg

(((Trump))) calls them the "Amazon" Washington post

Attached: 1555234642354.png (512x718, 1.41M)

>man driving down the road in a windowless van stops as he sees a young boy walking
>hey little guy it's getting late out there are people who want to hurt you, you should get in and I can give you a ride

The Washington post is the man in the van. We're the kid.

All these companies are in cahoots with each other so it’s not really a mystery why they would cover each other’s asses. If google’s internal comms were to be seized by the feds there would probably be so many fucking conspiracy charges being brought it would look like a mob takedown

delete this.