IRAN BLOWS TRUMP THE FUCK OUT

TRUMPKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

RIP "MEMER IN CHIEF" 2017-2019

Attached: file.png (622x343, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/1143426734651564033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice nice it's fun time !

Attached: 1561463022650.jpg (509x484, 29K)

NOT RETARDED! NO RETARDATION! YOU'RE RETARDED! Reeeee!

Lol the media wants this war so bad

Fucking chicken shit!!!

Attached: 590066524001_5785967204001_5785959530001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Yes goy, aren’t you just seething at Iran now? All you have to do is go to war!

Iran is mad as fuck the USA didn't blow up hundreds of their people to garner international sympathy lmao.

He's not wrong tho.

Attached: 1555886734608.gif (244x195, 3.18M)

that's awesome! trump is a fuckin coward who has spent over two years sucking jew cock while refusing to close our border. He is basically the American Merkel except she's got a bigger set of nuts

Imagine being so ineffective and emasculated that after Trump dismantled your economy and turned your money's value into less than the peso that your only response is to call him a retard on the internet

Attached: IMG_2654.jpg (900x900, 34K)

Oy vey.

Attached: Yurovision.webm (1024x576, 1.36M)

>inb4 the twitter left starts using retard as an insult

Do you have a source on that?

Attached: lsd.jpg (3024x4032, 1.43M)

They really think Trump is an impulsive egomaniac who'll start war to save face.

>A leader of another country openly called the US President a retard
Truly the best timeline

Sperging out just like nk did.

With everyone in the world trolling Trump it is wonder that he hasn't had a heart attack yet. Could he be a reptilian? He's too fat too be healthy.

The jew smiles wickedly as he subverts you.

Iran and Israel are just two sides of the same coin and they both desperately want us dying in their shithole forever these people are fools and are poking a viper who's fangs can reach the moon they really don't want what they are begging for we have been playing very nice and very conventional for a very long time.. we can change that easily and it's not going to be pretty it will be a slaughter merkel will have nightmares for the rest of her stroked out life crying about all the muslim penises she never got to suck or wash and were roasted to ashes before they could piss on EU soil

Anticipating Trump's reply

Attached: Mideast-Iran-U_Horo1.jpg (1024x653, 83K)

OP's pic is fake OP is a faggot. Sage

Is that how you talk to someone who prevented the deaths of 150 of your soldiers?

twitter.com/AP/status/1143426734651564033

Was it too hard for you to include in the OP? Faggot

wow shills are using the tantrums of iranian leaders now individually under economic sanctions as a means to attack trump.

faggot shills.

Attached: 1556457864556.jpg (752x1024, 103K)

Mother Nature is #1, Father God #2 hahahaha Women RULE!! Jesus Christ ascended to the Sun of Mother and was the Son of Man. The moon is a Death Star that we can use to destroy the planet whenever we’re ready. This explains how I created hurricanes Harvey and Katrina on the exact two days my Heart sank, and how we flooded the Earth many times in the past :) This go around, I don't care about walking on water or healing the sick.. what would be the ultimate miracle is if i could get my dick wet in some pussy! i figured out the secrets to the universe before i figured out how to get laid hahahahhahahahahhaa
t.Enki
OK, women are detracted by weirdness but attracted to "bad boys", so I won't talk about the Sun and the Moon with them any more. I will focus on being a Strong Man(#4/Mars), and be the bad boy that they crave(#2/Lucifer). The Tree of Knowledge is WAY overrated, trust me! I’ve eaten almost all of the fruit off of it and now my brain won’t slow down because I don’t have any children to raise and a wife to lay with to wear my mind out enough to get some good sleep. Tree of Life, babies!
t. The Holy Spirit

These mysteries of life
That jus' ain't my thing
If I told you that I knew about the sun and the moon
I'd be untrue
The only thing I know for sure
Is what I wanna do
Anytime, anywhere, and I say babe
I wanna make it wit chu

Attached: F71FB362-F58A-428D-8BCC-A023A23D6C0C.jpg (1600x800, 158K)

fucking lol

Hoes mad

there is no other way

Attached: iran.jpg (1800x1200, 1.27M)

Reading the comments is a ylyl and yryl at the same time

Lmfao. Jewish pet Blobald Blumpf Btfo!

WW3 now yeyeye.
let's all die for Israel!
Time has come for us to serve the God's chosen people