Are we considered European?

Are we considered European?

Attached: komi people.png (902x819, 1M)

No

komi is rightful fenno-uralic clay

Komi are basically Finns/Saami. They should be part of Finland, not Russia.

We are nearly as different from Europeans as Nordic country

Attached: almost european.jpg (850x913, 428K)

The front part of russia wihtout the asian subhumans is.
See that you get the muzzis out of your country neighbour they're stinking.

Attached: 1561286693366.jpg (604x604, 66K)

>Likely VPN/Proxy OP
>Redddit
Stomp the brains out of a Jewish baby for creating this thread

Attached: 5246824131686.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Who do you think created Finland?

Gay and cringepilled
yes you (you) farming negro.

They pass the 2 second rule by 2 seconds.

Russia is not part of Europe, but Europe will soon be part of Russia.

agreed fuck slavniggers

Attached: slavniggerrape.jpg (709x1002, 233K)

Attached: 1561474161064.jpg (850x913, 186K)

Uralics.
The oldest surviving language group in Europe, and white as fuck.
They are the indeginous europeans. So called "aryans" are nothing more that low grade poos.

The only thing they did wrong is not genociding all Germans as they had every right to do.

Lol nope.
As you can see Komis and Saami go completely in different directions.

Anything South/East of Germany is Africa/Asia

In the same way that burgers and other people without proper nation states are

found the eastern russian

Russians are subhuman garbage. I used to think we could find a peaceful solution to the Russian question but Jow Forums Russians destroyed my illusions

Lol, joo, toveri.

We want our land back, delusional subhuman

>where should we target for diversification next?
I bet there are complaints about diversity in the comments

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: subhumans.jpg (994x1338, 255K)

Most Russians got purged by the communists, some remains. The rest are a mostly eurasian hybrid.

Russia isn't european because of "yurodivi". Russia is a country that has a lot of barbaric and archaic elements, one of them is anti-rationalism and radicalism in thought & behaviour. In this sense Russians are similar to Germans, who are also archaic.

in soviet russia slavniggers fuck you

Attached: liberators2.jpg (709x1002, 283K)

Interesting how close the Poles and Germans are.

I am actually Latgalian. Ask me anything

>muh Generalplan Ost
Its fake jew deception

D+C thread. Of course fucking Russians are European.

Attached: Mongol_Empire_map.gif (280x220, 35K)

That PCA isn't trying to differentiate anybody but Komis and Saamis essentially. You aren't going to see the differences in the rest of Europe.

Never heard of these people but they seem white

Attached: am.i.white.png (1191x637, 60K)

Why do they look whiter than average russians/slavs?

According to this board nobody is European. Thank God normal people don't use it.

absolutely beautiful girl, bless her heart.

Mongolaryans that's what you are

Stop replying to these threads ffs.

Different genes. Some Russians are obviously white, some are a heavy mongoloid mix

Attached: 1488208474385.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

these people are whiter than 99.9 percent of Jow Forums lmao these comments are fucking retarded

Attached: 1537620539618.jpg (800x1169, 82K)

>that image
Kek, where are the Germans? Why is an obviously dark skinned Spanish on there? Why is Portugal on there when almost everyone is much darker than that? Where are the Dutch?

These are Asiatics. Who cares tho.

Kek

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 11K)

There are no Europeans and EU was a mistake

Attached: europe_1942_by_d_okhapkin_dcf0isf-pre.jpg (942x848, 99K)

Spain and Portugal were a literal Muslim caliphate. You think they are "white"? Germans and Dutch actually are white Europeans

Holy shit, I just realized their costume is covered in Hortlers.

Attached: AmusedAsianGirl253.jpg (640x960, 41K)

Being European is a concept not an attribute.

You’re considered plebbit

Sounds like civic nationalism to me

Yo those Jamaicans that settled in the UK in the 1950s are proper British because they accepted our customs and drink tea like us!

Nah, nah

no kidding - never thought a Russian would have been this brainwashed. What a fucking joke to even believe that BS.

honorary but most importantly

MADE FOR BIG WHITE COCK

So Brits who settled down in the United States are still Brits not Americans?

No

Attached: 79gccu0g2d631.png (605x603, 350K)

Yes, it was totally not real.
>that's why nazis focused on exterminating these exact ethnicities the most
weird

I looked them up and surprisingly they look very white

Yes

Angel

disgusting. where is the diversity?

No

snow chinks

I would never want to be European

I'd unironically rather be considered a mongoloid Mongolian

Attached: 1561037253485.jpg (615x615, 60K)

they assimilated into white america, the same way komi and other minorities are being assimilated into the russian nation

Who are Veps?

Here. It's a Saami (related to the Komi) with hazel eyes. There's your diversity, Mohammad Hans al Bin Berlinistani.

Attached: SJM0008-16_P.jpg (333x500, 68K)

Can you arrogant brit faggots just shut the fuck up for once? Spain and Portugual spent 700 years on a crusade to get ride of Islam. Your shit fuck island is importing Islam now and will for the next 700 years. You will not be white in the next century. KYS for your Queen, faggot.

no

Every Russian I met here in the USA has blue eyes and blonde hair. They are more white at this point in time then USA and Germany.

you shouldn't crap on bongs for importing shitskins while you're doing the exact same thing

Attached: 1539436426524.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

White is a race. It has little in common with being European. According to you thoughts brown Ancient Greeks who did math were less European than light hair Nordic tribes who did nothing 3000 years ago.

filthy bigot, they will degenerate through inbreeding

Attached: serveimage.jpg (780x1040, 75K)

It is over.

I hate how everyone shits on Russians even though they're good looking blue eyed blonde people.

probably too European you require more Arabs and Africans... prepare to be enriched.

Attached: goodbyegoy.jpg (493x358, 122K)

Why are Italians so far?

i'm talking about white america specifically, the nation/ethnic group

you dont look like asians to me so why not

White Brits have the same culture, virtues and genes as White Americans. They have the same blood. A perfect fit.

Some nigger will never assimilate into our countries, and will never have the same culture, values and blood as us. Look at how they all vote. Voting Democrat these days is like announcing you hate everything about the republic and the constitution.

Not defending the Republicans either, but the Democrats are the absolute worst case

>tfw born with brown eyes

Attached: 2019-06-05 09.26.27.jpg (720x696, 56K)

Probably because most Russians are savage in Nature

It's hard to admit that someone who looks like you, does not in anyway think like you.
So it becomes easier to demonize someone and call him other or alien.

Which I think is for the best.
European nature is one of arrogance and fake masked responses. Both qualities that I view with disdain.
I feel we should view other people by their heredity and environment, not simply because ones skin is the same color hue on the wheel.

Attached: 571968229_preview_1439443027551.png (359x414, 152K)

>le arrogant bongs

Hi pot, meet kettle. Americans really are de facto Jews accusing their opponents of being what they are.

Good Komi is dead Komi

I have Finnic battleship grey eyes that get really pale in the summer and people have actually been freaked out by them and/or think I'm wearing 'cyborg' contacts.

I was talking to a woman at a party one time and she had to stop talking to me because my eyes 'freaked her out'.

It does not pay to be of purest White Genes in Europe descent in the land of mutts.

No you are not considered white you are some asiatic and belorussian mix.

Attached: 1554743670003.png (224x295, 23K)

Everybody is a nigger, the thread.
D&C never gets old.

They're both the same, what differs is just ways of coming to power, also dems established political pundits into big tech, reason behind all this cultural marxism brainwashing and censorship.

finno-ugrians are literally central asians from siberia and are cousins of turks and mongols, there is literally 0 european about them
they might as well convert to Islam like their cousins did as well

I think my wife is saami. Under her 23andme account it mentions saami. Her haplomeme starts with U5b, is that saami?

>he actually believes the Natsoc party was out to exterminate anyone.
You need to lurk

/thread

MODS

If she's 'Norwegian' it's likely. If she's 'Finnish'... Well, Finns and Saami are so mingled, I assume every one has at least one Skolt or Inari in their bloodline.

Attached: 15648929.jpg (859x828, 159K)

It was something like 40 percent British, 30 percent German and the rest Scandinavian/Switzerland with like 1% Finnish, like a percentage or two.

I can find Muslims from the caucuses who look even whiter. I can also find you even many Turkic people who look just as white. It doesn't mean shit. You're just nitpicking the whitest part of the population you can find after searching an entire country. Most Russians don't look that white, a quarter of pure Ethnic Russians look middle eastern, the rest look Mongolian albeit with lighter skin.

And the fact remain Russia has a higher rate of violent crime than Nigeria. And crime stats show Russian women have the signature Asian behavior of cutting off your genitals while you sleep.

There is more to race than just color. Race isn't just skin deep. Russians have the minds of savages, they are incapable of feeling empathy to their fellow man, and in fact they derive pleasure from their fellow man's suffering.

wow she's angelic and looks much like this castiza goddess

Attached: Emeraled_Eyed_Castiza.jpg (520x525, 198K)

>wow she's angelic
All Finnish women are.

Attached: #FFFFFF.jpg (554x800, 128K)