(((curly hair)))

reminder that if you have (((curly hair))) or brown eyes you are NOT white. This trait is the best way to identify (((the chosen ones))) because inbreeding caused them to develop ancient recessive african traits.
Ever met a white guy with afro textured hair? no but you sure have met plenty of so called "white" jews with it.

Attached: virginity helmet.jpg (201x251, 10K)

>brown eyes you are NOT white. This trait is the best way to identify (((the chosen ones)))
So i'm jewish? Fugg

yeah it means you have admixture

>reminder that if you have (((curly hair))) or brown eyes you are NOT white. This trait is the best way to identify (((the chosen ones))) because inbreeding caused them to develop ancient recessive african traits.
>Ever met a white guy with afro textured hair? no but you sure have met plenty of so called "white" jews with it.
This shit is pointless.

My nigger.

Attached: 5ade9-oj2bsimpson2bblack.jpg.jpg (400x300, 27K)

t.(((curlyhaired))) autistic permavirgin

Attached: my-helmet-protects-me_o_1975597.jpg (483x512, 172K)

lol stay mad str*ghtoids

whyte women cant resist the BBC (big bouncy curls)

Attached: KURLA BOĞA.png (500x500, 388K)

Well yeah i have admixture from Iranian steepe nomands not jewish

Yes. Congratulations, you are part of the chosen ones. Fuck the goyim.

Bob ross

Jews literally bred with Somalians before they invaded Egypt. This is why they have kinky hair in their gene pool. Brown eyed people are soulless nonhumans.

This bullshit divide and conquer shit needs to stop.
This is our downfall.
Notice how all other races stand together without arguing about minuscule details like hair or eyecolor.
Notice how there's niggers blacker than coal and there's niggers like Sean King that are whiter than me.
It doesn't matter to them whether you're 5% black or 100% black. They stick together.
Faggots like you are arguing about brown eyes and curly hair.
Meanwhile charcoal niggers and albino niggers are teaming up under one color.
Shut the fuck up already.
Unless you're Jewish then if you're white you're white. That's all that matters.
Stop trying to nitpick little details
Oh if your ass hair is curly you aren't white
Oh I your eyes aren't blue you aren't white
Oh if your balls aren't the same size you aren't white
STFU dumbass

Second person just today I've seen claimed they had SS ancestors. It's all so tiresome

see my point proven once again

Attached: hmm.jpg (500x505, 22K)

whyd they delete the post
what you need to stop is taking pol seriously

Attached: gingermulattogirl'.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Don't look alike except for the colours.

that bitch looks fucking jewish just look at her nose

This is what pisses me off the most about people who love the 80's. Bunch of white women ruining their hair with perms so they could look like disgusting niggers and kikes.

But every middle ages illustration shows all people with curly hair. What the fuck are you on about? Is this the typical American error of mistaking curly hair for kinky hair?

Attached: 0834fb50f64bf83dc316d94c5b3b8650--mercury-mythology-ancient-art.jpg (682x1023, 144K)

awful. She'd go from a 3 to an 8 if she just straightened her hair.

That's a very common nose shape in Europe, even among persons with no jewish ancestry. Hard to understand when you're an American mutt. Most American's have some native or nigger DNA anyway.

>It doesn't matter to them whether you're 5% black or 100% black. They stick together.
fucking kek, niggers hate lightskin mullatos more than they hate whites

Attached: isjonsnowwhite.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

true.
t.lightskinned mulatto who passes for white

Sorry, I'm black so I can't into sarcasm

ikr same with me when i straightened my hair I went to a 2 to a 7

This.

>ancient recessive african traits
African = Berber
African ≠ Sub-saharan

"reminder that if you have brown eyes you are NOT white - You are a Berber"
FTFY

Attached: Berber_little_girl_468x425.jpg (468x425, 47K)

My hair curles but it isn't that dense. I don't have an afro when I grow it.

t. south african "white"

Curly haired white here. This is factual.

My point is that i dont give a shit unless you are trying to tell me im black/jeeish

curly hair is a semitic trait. sorry pyotr u wuznt sarmatianz n shiet

Notice how it’s always burgers stirring this shit? It’s like they are almost aware that the are a race of mongrels, and just want to stir up discord between real whites in Europe, who understand perfectly well that you can be white and have brown eyes, etc.

Attached: josefwurmheller.jpg (220x348, 14K)

I think they honestly don't know what Europeans (ie. real whites) look like. And how could they? They only know mutts and Hollywood.

thats not curly

hazel eyes and straight hair - am I safe?

>tfw no curly QT waifu

Attached: 532532643.png (784x754, 611K)

That's definitely curly if he'd grow it longer.

I knew it.

Americans don't understand what "curly hair" means.

I suppose they are talking a frizzy-afro hair.

This is where Jow Forums comes to pretend to be racist.
Anyone here for serious discussion quickly learns that's not going to happen because of the hands-off moderation, so they either go to 8ch since their Jow Forums is a NatSoc forum with dedicated mods, or they stay here and accept worthwhile news stories will eventually float to the top of the septic tank that's the catalog and even then most of the thread will be banter, shilling, or damage control.

What if I have brown eyes mixed with green?

My mother is Greek faggot. She comes from Greece. That's where the curly hair comes from. My mom