The biggest lie that "far right" tells

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Did anyone of you ever heard about who this man was? Outside of (((propaganda)))? He wasn't a communist, he wasn't anti-christian, he wasn't anti-european and he wasn't anti-tradition.
In fact he's the only man in conterporary world who had any sort of plan how do deal with scurge of modernism, immorality and liberalism.

He was a reactionary, christian and had a plan how to implement those values back into Europe. Yet all you idiots know about him are lies spread by either ignorant or evil.
Do ANY of you even know what "Kalergi plan" was?

Attached: 1423682121258.jpg (220x348, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/Coudenhove-Kalergi-Praktischer-Idealismus/Coudenhove-kalergiRichard-PraktischerIdealismus-Adel-Technik-Pazifismus1925191S._djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Debunk this

Attached: kalergi.jpg (481x703, 75K)

He didn't said that.

He wanted to make the white race go extinct and he loved Jews.

Yes, I read 3 years of German and read it in its entirety.
Don't try to trick me Shlomo.

>His ideal political constituent was a gentleman who must respect and protect ladies
cuck

"White race" is a modernist concept. He wasn't a LARPing modernist, he was an actual reactionary.

Now this is shitposting

Attached: 1494820592196.jpg (600x837, 135K)

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

If you are able read book in pic.
Kalergi is way worse than Jow Forums thinks and in a far greater network both in size and in time extension.

Attached: EPIPHANIUS-Massoneria-e-sette-segrete.jpg (300x432, 57K)

Fuck off E Michael Jones, you retarded cuck faggot.

Is it in english?

>more retarded propaganda
How was this united Europe in which i might add Kalergi wanted to outlaw things like communism, secularism and atheism and return to medieval-era spirituality communist?
And funny how your mention "jewish bankers" while Kalergi was not only himself of noble birth but had support of people like Otto von Habsburg who succeded him in his role in organisation after his death? How about you even read the article instead of just meming?

Attached: 1498349234010.jpg (1680x1246, 287K)

good refutation fagot..... "oh no he didnttt, he aint say that shit mane"

Prove that he did.

There is a French translation.
I've never been able to find an English one.

sage

I will try and read it. I don't know French what is it about?

everyone who is not a retard knows the guy was a filthy kike, and youre here acting like the kike DOESNT want to racemix the world and make us a buch of retard chimps to rule over? let me guess, you think he never used the world GOY? fuck off kike

Show your flag

He literally was of noble birth and his followers (like Otto von Habsburg) were as well. Stop being a degenerate LERPer for a moment point me to a quote of him that would be against reactionary mindset. I'll wait.

Book is a massively sourced book on masonry and other sects.
On foundations, goals, symbology and methods.

Bourbons were good. Habsburgs and other Austrian Nobility were scum.

Any others you recommend? I probably won't learn French but will try google translate it.

>I'm a true reactionary!
>now let me tell you why monarchy is scum, comrade

He had a point that the elite people would be both diverse and inbred. Elites marry cousins. The most fit offspring come from third cousins

Attached: occult-theocracy-new-image.jpg (238x359, 64K)

Didn't say that. Some bloodlines were good, others were scum. You side with the scum. Therefore should really die.

This one too.
French and Italian again.
But since it's diary like and not heavy as Epiphanius book should be easily translable.

Attached: 9782723317870-us-300.jpg (300x483, 28K)

It is not. Even dark age Arabs wrote about the differences between black and white slaves.

Jesus, I don't even have an opinion on this Kalergi subject, but you're so fucking dumb. So this is the power of the mutt brain ?

When you pretend that someone said something you are the one responsible to give precise references.

For instance that quote is supposed to be tired of " Practical Idealism ". Since the retard who made the image wasn't able to give precise references, we shouldn't even take this seriously.

But for the sake of it, I tried, and just downloaded a pdf for Practical Idealism in french, searched " negro" on it. Well, this quote isn't in the book. The only thing concerning negros and mixing people are him sperging out about mixed people being more original somehow, while pure-race are more cohesive. He's basically just complimenting himself like a retard " hey I'm a mutt, guess what, mutts are original, I'm orignal ". But nothing about a massive plan of mixing people.

>modernist now turns into a muslim just to "BTFO christcucks"

kys antifa

Tell me where you are European bureaucrat I want to destroy your car.

>(((Antifa)))
Good night, kike.

He literally said Europeans would become a Eurasian-Negroid hybrid with Jewish leadership. He wasn't a Jew but rather a Zionist Mason with a hard-on for how he thought Ancient Egypt was.

glow harder you dumb cunt

I never pick on Christians exclusively and hate that word. Abraham was the real cuck of the bible, gaining power by whoring out his sister and wife to kings and them making up Mohammed style ramblings to justify his megalomania and weird actions.

Kalergi being responsible for Jewish led migration is actually just disinfo being pushed on normies. The man planned the exact opposite. He wanted to subjugate Africa and other non European populations to safe guard Europe against migration.

All of the image macros and memes spread around about this are absolute disinfo. Read the actual plan. You'll see you've been tricked.

>t. Schlomo pretending to be Cobber.

What book?

kek!

Attached: 1559332725921.gif (320x180, 860K)

Why was he targeted by Adolf Hitler then?

t. mohamed pretending to be white

Is that you, EMJ?

>He was a reactionary, christian and had a plan how to implement those values back into Europe.
bullshit

Wow, somebody's finally getting actual information instead of listening to a bunch of interviews by a Jesuit bloke.

What am I looking at?

Attached: Lookathim.gif (500x391, 535K)

These deflections pretty sum up your kike nature.

He was a big proponent of Pan-European politics, the idea that all European powers should be unified as a bulwark against outsiders. Hitler was interested only in German preservation. To Hitler the idea of giving up any degree of sovereignty would be further disgrace after already suffering humiliation at the hands of European powers post WW1.

The concept of the white race is a fairly modern thing as the memeflag user pointed out, but he left out all the nuance which is what matters most. Only the US was a multi ethnic "white" nation in its creation. At the time, and even into the 1900s, all world powers, and certainly all European countries were basically a single ethnic super majority. The concept of race does not factor in when you are a separate ethnicity to your neighbors.
In America our reality is pursuing racial solidarity because we're too fractured to have a true ethnic identity.

constructive communication with antifas

>downloads the book in French
>searches for any mention of the Spanish word for black
>is surprised when this yields no results

Jesus Christ, Frenchmen really are retarded aren’t they?

Thank you. Is there more of this video?

You're obviously some sharia poster trying to use hitler to shoehorn complacent views, achmed

>Kalergi being responsible for Jewish led migration is actually just disinfo being pushed on normies. The man planned the exact opposite. He wanted to subjugate Africa and other non European populations to safe guard Europe against migration.
Is that so? Let's see what he had to say about the subject of future racial composition of the peoples of Europe.

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice.
>The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

That's horseshit. Germany was interested in the advancement of White European interests within a Germanic framework. Freemasons worship Egypt and Egypt certainly wasn't in European interests.

i already seen in the /b a longer webm version with sound (ylyl thread). should ask them about the source

Well, I didn't think I even had to precise I of course searched in french, but since the anglo brain is so limited :

Nigger/negro = negre
Negroid = Negroide.

I just searched " Negr " given that it will give me any results relative to the subject in french.
And as I say, nothing about a massive plan, just him sperging about how mutts are more original and sperging about ancient egypt as somehow a proof of that.

Yikes
You really think the people reading this thread are this dumb?
The reason you will lose is because we have Truth upon our side. You have nothing but webs of lies and deceit

What does "mozzarella e spaghetti secreti: la focaccia oregano della sogliola" mean? Not everyone speaks pastanigger.

I'm a pork eating man, i'm as Muslim as you are a genuine poster. I was baptised while you had your foreskin nibbled off.

Praktischer Idealismus - 1925

His book, his words. Read his fucking book an you can see the passage written there.

Attached: 1528929828838.jpg (480x447, 39K)

>nothing about a massive plan,
I'm sure it's just plain coincidence that this man is regarded as the father of the EU and that the current migrant crisis has nothing to do with his ideas.

>how your mention "jewish bankers"
You know his wife was Jewish and he got vocal and open support from the jewish community at large in the 20's?

Attached: jew kalergi.png (925x1306, 98K)

Masonry and Secret sect
The occult face of the story

the words are transparent even in english

Ever considered this may be a quotemine? Learn descriptive from prescriptive statements, junglemutt.
His ideas about mixing the races may have some validity though. If taken as prescriptive, where one mix type can create a slave race, other mixes and recipes could create the perfect human.

I ALREADY ANSWER YOU DUMB FUCK

Yes, thats the very disinfo I'm talking about. Try reading anything he wrote in its actual context instead of just parroting something you saw in a meme picture.
I don't even agree with his views, Pan-European politics should only ever exist as something which reinforces national sovereignty it shouldn't replace it, but you're getting played.

Hitler was a true ethnonationalist, guy. He was German first in all matters, and didn't labor under a concept of whites as a singular race sharing one vision. Individual ethnic groups pursuing their own interests is how European populations existed, there was no concept of racial awareness in this context. It was Germans for Germany, the French for France, etc. Hitler only tried to form a working relationship with England because he believed them to share Nordic ancestry, which he believed that other groups like Slavs lacked. The politics of the day were far removed from what they are in this era.

christians are globalist cucks you bluepilled idiot

>literally

Attached: 1552181146879.jpg (1024x683, 134K)

I agree thank God the UK will become a pakistans and central African mix, a perfect nation without any pesky European brits.

Does it matter at all, Ahmed? It doesn't. What matters is that EU rulers, and European politicians, use that guy's ideas as the framework for their plans of demographic replacement.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

"Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation."

Jews are currently implementing his plan.

Attached: 9D53E871-FA3B-4937-8D40-D4DF418BB735.png (857x547, 262K)

Again, it is literally the exact opposite.
Have you ever stopped to think that you might just mindlessly be accepting legitimate CIA propaganda pysop material as fact without even questioning it?
What we're witnessing is the destruction of European identities. The EU doesn't even support Pan-European polities, they are actively anti European. The EU actively takes measures which weaken it against outside influence.

When your entire narrative is based off of misdirection its impossible for you to ascertain truth.

>just mindlessly reposting the same meme text

It's literally what he wrote.

he worked in the round table groups of the time and envisioned a united europe largely homogenized to become tranquil and productive. he actually saw this shit as good.

he was not a Christian, but a progressive who wished to build the millennial paradise on earth. essentially building another tower of babel. he was an antichrist trying to immanentize the eschaton

Attached: babel-poster.jpg (215x297, 12K)

He was and anti-white anti-Christian posing as centrist.

And you would not prefer to live under his system vs the one we have today?

Attached: kalergi_jew_lover.jpg (600x311, 77K)

Would you not rather have AIDS than cancer?

Yeah but you HAVE to choose

archive.org/stream/Coudenhove-Kalergi-Praktischer-Idealismus/Coudenhove-kalergiRichard-PraktischerIdealismus-Adel-Technik-Pazifismus1925191S._djvu.txt

If you find it, OP and his commie frens lose.

Attached: 0cd64e18de229bd1064157716c8d60fb8bed31d53d556f872707f71d47d85d4d.jpg (320x320, 26K)