Why exactly are Burgerniggers against Iran?!?

what are actual reasons as to why Iran is an enemy
>muh drone
>brb, been having war for 20 years and Iran re-talilates ONCE

so many proxy wars between Russia and USA took place in the middle east. Iran clearly is tired of the Russian niggers and Burger Niggers being fucking autists with their democracy and communism regimes.

Attached: iranwoman.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Any country that defies the American empire gets put on the shitlist.

Brainwashed by the ZOG

>Any country that defies the Israeli empire gets put on the shitlist
FTFY

>mutts consider this attractive

Attached: puke.jpg (716x716, 125K)

Iran from iraq

Who are Burgerniggers?

Presidents believe saber rattling raises their popularity.

There's no way our public would accept the casualties necessary to take Iran. Though I love Trump, I think this dispute makes him look indecisive and stupid.

Attached: Hoplite.jpg (653x653, 73K)

You live in USA and don't fucking know?
USA is not against Iran sensu stricto. It's against Iran, because Iran took China's side in the war for hagemony between USA and China.

If Iran bends the knee and accepts Pax Americana 2.0 all sanctions will be lifted immediately

Attached: 195a946c-5556-4a99-a713-a9144f426882..png (1080x1920, 752K)

Were not, its the Zog machine that is!

Attached: 46401455_1926910510697815_4385014317607550976_n.jpg (720x711, 34K)

You, me, all of us.

I don't know a single person irl who considers Iran a threat to our country or wants to go to war with them. Unfortunately, our regime cares more about Israel than Americans.

It's filled with sand n words

The Jew fears the Persian.

Israel

Not really. The US is trying to pull out of the Middle East, look at Trump's latest tweet about wanting allies to protect their own shipping more. The aggression towards Iran is mostly due to Israel. Even Saudi Arabia is less important because of the US's increased oil production capacity.

We don't. We don't give a shit about shit countries halfway around the world.
It's the kikes and saudis trying to get us to go to war for them. Too bad we all remember the Iraq war and how pointless that was.

Burgers are like farm animals. they have been fed and fattened for this purpose and this purpose alone.
We are not better in 82 we went on a meme war against what it used to be Great Britain for no reason other than keeping our illegal military government in power.

Attached: United Vassal States.jpg (1462x976, 320K)

6 million times more attractive than you filthy kike asses

do you really want me to start posting IDF Instagram thots?

Troops there are useless anyways. If the war happened, it wouldn't be an infantry invasion. Most likely just shit ton of bombs and drone strikes.
All Trump's doing right now is trying to weaken China and he's doing great so far. I'm pretty sure he's gonna make a deal with Russians and Iran soon.

Did that shit work with you own young men?

> Why exactly are Burgerniggers against Iran?!?

Speaking as a burger: your run-of-the-mill burger doesn't give a secondary shit about Iran, and the ones who know about the situation know it's all bullshit. It's why the pushing-for-war thing isn't working.

The whole US/Israel/Saudi vs. Iran/Syria/Russia cancer is entirely because that's what the burger government is trying to push for, regardless of what any of the citizens want. But even then, you need an angry, riled-up populace to actually fight the war for you, and clearly that's not happening.