Breeding a 1/2 Fillipino 1/2 White Woman - Pros and Cons?

Breeding a 1/2 Fillipino 1/2 White Woman?

>be me
>be late 40's white (98%+ according to 23andMe) male, divorced with one white daughter
>own large farm in country, perfect spot to start a mini ethno-state if I can populate it with enough of my spawn
>want more children, but hard to find white breeding stock, and I'm getting low on time
>find 20yo, fit, sexy, intelligent, kind woman, born in Canada to Canadian parents, so culturally white.
>pic related, very close, including nose

[cont...]

Attached: fillipino1 - e0a87635a0dd5fa50077c2f5093cc7c7.jpg (800x1200, 74K)

[...]
So if she was white, I'd breed her dry in a heartbeat.

But she's 1/2 Fillipino, I'd say on the Korean/Thai side. She doesn't have any bugpeople traits (lack of compassion).

Nose is a real issue for me, second is having mixed race kids.

Help me think this through.. what's better:

1) Keep searching for my all white breeding sow who's based enough to be educated, and possibly run out of time

2) Create a large family with this brown hottie. My kids will be 1/4 mixed, and grandkids hopefully 1/8.. one more generation of based raising have us down to 1/16 and mostly white at that point.

In this clown world, having a "brown" generation may be useful for warding off anti-fa as I build my ethnostate (can't call us racists and nazis.. it's a get out of jail free card). I still have a gorgeous white daughter that I'll try and arrange marriage for as young as possible to get grandkids.

She's fit, cute, healthy, hates feminists, belives in strong men and supporting them.. the redpilled status of her is already 75% redpilled before I started educating her, I haven't found that very often in white women.

And ya, ya "kys race traitor" I know.. I'm trying to make the best of what I have.

Attached: fillipino - 220px-Vanessa_Hudgens_during_an_interview_in_August_2018_04.png (220x320, 85K)

And she's quite intelligent.. she's pre-med, and would give that up for a family.

pros: you have a young wife who is likely using you but still...got one.
cons: your kids will be race mixed.

at your age, role the die. you'll prob get divorce raped but yolo.

Don't.

Do it.
She's only half and she's pre-med.

lbfm

Nah, came out on top on the first divorce. I live in a non-cucked divorce prov, so a prenup and a few plans and I'll be safe. I don't expect women to stay loyal for more than 10 years.

fpbp

You're in a pretty similar situation to me. My fiance is all white on her dad's side and half euro 1/4 Flip and 1/4 Chinese on her mom's. She's conservative, compassionate (a nurse), and religious, also at least marginally redpilled (insisted we raised our kids in a white town without any prompting from me). Moreover she's heads above some of the degenerate girls I've dated that are fully white. I've been I the fence about it, but ultimately it's a small price to pay to raise a good family that will be overall pretty thoroughly white. I know that the one-droppers here are ready to lamp post me but this is the best I can do guys.

>Fillipino is 1/4 spanish
>1/2 Fillipino is 1/8 spanish
>Worst case scenario 1/16 white
go ahead, odds are on your side

No you faggot. If she's half asian, your kids are guaranteed to have Asian features. Have white kids or don't have more kids at all. Canada is yellow enough.

Attached: roman-up-c6754c1.jpg (620x413, 57K)

Smash it OP. If you don't then I will

Attached: 61361751_2408235379447558_1352042178206650509_n.jpg (1080x1350, 341K)

Yeah, we sound similar.. how old, and how do you feel about the mixed race kids? Will you be slighly racist about your kin?

>Breeding a 1/2 Fillipino 1/2 White Woman - Pros and Cons?
OMG you retard!
North Africa has villages where they have 10/10 white loli virgins BEGGING for a rich white man to marry her and have 12 kids and a an islamic father that enforces your male authority.

Instead you bred with a literal cockroach.

Attached: 1523337057340.png (440x341, 159K)

go for it

>1/2 Asian mother
>1/4 Asian kids
>thoroughly white
>thoroughly

Attached: 1559576934865.jpg (682x600, 46K)

Go for it. You're 40 in clown world borther. There's no room for childish idealism.

31, she's 27. As long as they look white I'll be pretty happy. Insofar as kin goes they're decent people that I see rarely so it's not something I fret much about

She's 1/4 Asian (her mother is only half Asian), and our kids will only be 1/8th Asian. So yeah, overall still pretty damn white. Regardless though, they'll be whiter than you Muhammad.

Imagine caring about your partner being 1/2 Filipino in 2020 whomst you are going to marry. What the fuck is wrong with you """people"""?

>looks around
Don't see them here user, and I'm not traveling to NA to find a woman... too far

Don't do it. You see being Asian as negative (a sentiment I share) and hence they will suffer psychologically.

Maybe you should get yourself a boer waifu from South africa

Yeah. Don't marry a half Asian if you hate Asians. Your children might come out Asian looking and you'll spiral them into self hatred and cognitive dissonance.

1/8 Asian still isn't white. Guaranteed brown eyes with an Asian shape. Make beautiful white children instead.

Attached: 7jv08k6c3ni01.jpg (1000x1000, 744K)

Why curse your sons?

Imagine being a poo, one of the least desirable ethnicities in the world.

How is your inability to attract a white woman and decision to settle for a monkey, a political/current event worth of a fucking thread?

The answer to any white person breeding with any degree of shitskin is NO. I don't care what your excuse is, there is no reason to breed with non-whites ever. Fuck your dick, fuck your emotional needs.

You see this? This is how you get mutt countries.

Imagine having all these mental gymnastics to justify race mixing with a mongol. No wonder white cucks will be extinct in the next century. Feel bad for the true CHADs of your race who are barely holding up the banner.

>North Africa has villages where they have 10/10 white loli virgins

No we don't, fuck off !

And our daily nigger poster is here too.

this question is relevant

>No we don't, fuck off !
I agree. Im sorry I even brought it up.

OP, just go breed insectoid humans in East Asia.

Flip moles never get bleached away, my brothers kids are 1/8th Flip from their moms side and they still are covered in Flip moles. Never try to bleach them it doesnt go away

I did it.
My kids have blue or green eyes and half have blonde the other have brown hair.
Their genes are water but their momma skills are next level. Same with cooking.
Get an American though.
You don’t want to marry the culture.

If you are going for a asian...get a real asian. At least go Tai not a disgusting swamp nigger covered in moles

Attached: 1560485527581m.jpg (1024x575, 102K)

Jow Forums is a fucking meme, don't listen to any of the dumb bullshit on racemixing or whatever

If you like her, marry her. When you marry her, have kids. That's it.

>Tai
>not a disgusting swamp nigger

Attached: wtf.jpg (262x192, 8K)

You are an Indian, any race you breed with will be a massive upgrade for you but for us whites on the other hand it's always a huge downgrade since we're the master race.

Yeahbim in the Same situation but my fiance is a bit less flip because her grandma was white married a flip had her mother then married a German pure with SS links pictures and such

My buddy has 3 kids that are 1/4 chinese and 1/4 greek, hes 100% wasp. His kids would pass for white. If they are raised right theyll be down for the cause and often the slightly mixed people are the most down for the cause because they need validation where the 100% anglos are full of white guilt. Just do it and raise them right. We can turbo breed aryans in the future.

Interesting, but she is without moles..

Culture is Canadian. It would be one of her grandparents that were full Fillipino, she's raised white by adoptive parents (English folk).

Lot of mole talk.. interesting. Once again, no moles.

This is my thinking. Clown world + me awakening too late and not keeping control of my first white wife means I'm on borrowed time.

She can already say some serious shit because she's "brown" stuff that would land me in jail if I was in the UK. I don't know when the collapse will be, but it may not be in my first generation children's life, in which case we may need brown people fighting for white rights.

Second thought is that this new wife can help counter ex-wife who's going full thot/SJW now that she's divorced, and I need a strong based woman in my life to show her that giving up a medical career to stay home and have babies and serve a husband is a viable choice..