Daily reminder

If you're lactose intolerant, you're not white.

Attached: yi0n6doj57sz.png (2535x1263, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2011/09/15/why-indians-and-europeans-tolerate-milk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

true
t.mulatto who passes for white

low IQ asi*n subhumans BTFOOOO

Who made this map? French are pretty greasy.

Turks can drink milk.
Does that mean they're white?

Attached: Anzujaamu-4.jpg (1080x1350, 95K)

what kind of turk?

Attached: AnatolieLimits.jpg (800x343, 71K)

The one that skitters around your kitchen floor.

> Be jap
> have nice culture
> can drink chad milk
> high IQ

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

>t. roach

>

At least I ain't no meme flaggot nigger.
Is this yout first time here?

Attached: 1561457253806.png (225x227, 119K)

did someone shoop Bulgaria or is it legit?

>At least I ain't no meme flaggot nigger.
We're both not showing our real flag so?

Attached: 1489414539788.jpg (620x430, 44K)

It is legit my white brother.
What, are you telling me you are intolerant towards lactose?

Your time is running out kike

Attached: 1560774756616.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

Exactly. Only white people that are lactose intolerant are jews. It's a good spot the jew trick. kinda like dropping a dollar on the floor.

Wikipedia

You will never be white roach

Generally true although there few West Africans and some North Indians/Arabs which can also tolerate lactose. That may be due to their ancestors being farmers, so they would consume dairy like Europeans did. DNA tests are still a safe bet for me.

Attached: 1280px-Lactose_tolerance_in_the_Old_World.svg.png (1280x1007, 249K)

Literally a fake map. Northern Indian cuisine is milk based. We literally started milk tea and that's how it spread to UK.

Huh
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2011/09/15/why-indians-and-europeans-tolerate-milk/

Dairy is one of the most unhealthy thing you can consume. It has a strong correlation with acne, obesity and other health problems. Of course only a wh*Te subhuman snownigger would think it was a good idea to steal milk from a baby cow.

Fake news. Indians can drink milk. I literally drink one glass before going to uni and another one before sleep. Never had any problems. I know many others.

Dammit wrong memeflag

Samefag

India has a multitude of varying racial castes. I'm sure the ones at or near the top are good with milk based products, but the ones near the bottom probably are more likely to be shit tier lactose intolerants.

Are you that Indian muslim troll who spams IndiaChan with pro-Pathan pro-Muslim threads?

You'll always be a dalkhor, not a Pathan. Better accept it "Mahmoud of Ghazni" lmao

>milkniggers are lactose intolerant
Hardly true. Indians chug milk like there's no tomorrow.

No, it's got to do with culture. North Indian cuisine is dairy based so most people became adapted to it. South Indians dont drink milk at all and eat rice which is why they're skinny fat and have pot bellies.

>40-60% lactose intolerant
Get out of here with your MS Paint map

And Indians shit liquid diarrhea in the streets. Does that somehow mean they’re not lactose intolerant?

You're still not White you Australoid subhumans.

Never ever had lose motions from milk. First time I'd heard of people actually not being able to drink milk was in my biology textbook in 10th grade.

Actually this makes sense. Also worth noting that some very north indians verge on being completely eurowhite and seem to streetshit less.

So we agree. Whites only cannot drink milk. We can too. Get out.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a shitskinned Australoid. Even niggers and chinks have developed lactose tolerance.

Attached: 17372717__01.jpg (2495x2284, 548K)

>from milk
So that means your liquid diarrhea comes from other sources then right? Course it’s hard to tell what’s giving you the shits if everything gives you subhumans the shits

Argentina BTFO!

No one said ONLY Whites can drink milk dumbass. You never saw niggers chinks and Arabs drink milk? It's just the prevalence/occurrence of those genes is the LEAST in European nations.

dairy was eaten by huwhite pussies because they'd rather drink something that literally looks like cum lmao. Real men drink blood.

>confederate flag
Pale skinned sissy faggot lmao

>T literal subhuman

Attached: images (12).jpg (200x267, 11K)

How do I filter this fucking nigger? I've been seeing him for so fucking long, but now he starts pissing me off

>he doesn't know how to filter
Bet you can't triforce either newfag

Got your entire subhuman race conquered and enslaved by "pale skinned sissy faggots". What does that make you?

Attached: Under-Ian-Smith-Zimbabwe-was-great-for-white-people-but-horrible-for-blacks-and-now-much-better-for- (2628x1708, 436K)

Shitalian here

I never wanted to be white

White people are the biggest self lothing cucks on the planet. Hopefully when they are extinct slavs and meds can continue civilization

BLACKstan (AFRIKKKA is a wh*te sissy name) is rising, cacs are going down. Gonna be sad when y'all gonna start speaking Egyptian once again.

This is a bust of Brotha Tut's grand mother.

Now say, "muh ancient Egypt was cracka though"

Forgot image

Attached: images - 2019-06-25T221919.596.jpg (500x610, 31K)

This.

Attached: muh_heritage.jpg (600x412, 85K)

Your biology dictates you'll always be subhuman

Attached: apartheid4-1024x472.jpg (1024x472, 98K)

Nah nigguh u wuz dick washers n sheeit

Attached: main-qimg-e4872a1e7b90d1ed269b9bea56020677.jpg (423x285, 77K)

The newfag of today, is the user of tomorrow, user

Is this map legit, because i have never met a single person who cannot drink milk. Yet, according to this map 20-40% are lactose intolerant in Armenia?
This is weird.

>is this real?

>has no sources
>I can make it in 1 minute on MS Paint

It's not, Armenian bro

That map couldn't be more wrong
I've been to India and they literally put milk in all their shit. Their tea has tons of milk, literally all their sweets are made from milk, and their most popular vegetarian dishes, some paneer bullshit, are made from milk. They put yogurt and cream in all their curries

>WE WUZ COW UTTER SUCKERS N SHIEEET
Yeah that milk based cuisine is probably why you are known as poos because you lactose intolerant ninnies kept cooking with shit your inferior GIs could not handle.

This. Kek.

Attached: 1561252488132.jpg (708x633, 118K)

>Turks supposedly whiter than Greeks, Italians, and Spaniards

>Even in the deepest corners of africa, some pure breed nigger is not lactose intolerant
>iF yOu'Re LacToSe IntOlErAnt, YoU'Re Not WhItE

just kys mutt

>I've been to India

Are you sure that it milk they are using bro?

These people can't even find a toilet but they milk their sacred cows?

You will forever be a newfag.
Hell. I'm a newfag. Everyone here is one