What the fuck happened to this guy?

You fuckers told me mid-June we would see the declassification of the FISA warrants. What the fuck is going on?

Attached: Barr.jpg (300x168, 7K)

A LARP was going on.

>tomorrow

It's coming but a few months before the election in 2020 I think

Political theater, they honestly would rather have good television than fix our problems.

Attached: 1079B212-B852-4862-8DB1-68C12B0BAA47.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>You fuckers told me mid-June we would see the declassification of the FISA warrants. What the fuck is going on?
Just stop thinking about that shit. It's a waste of time. If something happens you'll hear about it.

>You fuckers told me mid-June we would see the declassification of the FISA warrants

I agree.. where the fuck is all the FISA stuff you said proved DEEP STATE abuse of powers.

Attached: Awoo_Is_Pissed.png (568x432, 108K)

How effective could he possibly be if he hasn't had any fake rape allegations thrown at him yet?

Alex Jones claims the CP that he was sent can be traced to Q, so the whole thing could be theater to make you think its soon to be exposed so you just sit and do nothing waiting

Checked

>A-A-ANY DAY NOW
>T-T-THIS IS SURLY THE END FOR HILLARY

Way to go Trump

He’s conducting an ACTUAL(not a witch hunt) into ACTUAL(really happened) abuse of power by 3 letter agencies. An investigation of this size will take time. Let the Fatman do his fucking job.

Dubs, therefore I’m right.

Declass already happened and Barr/Durham have access to whatever they want in their investigations. Public disclosure is a different thing, and only a last resort if they didn't have prosecutors. I suppose you might be able to FOIA the right things, now, but I'd imagine a lot of that stuff is now privileged due to investigations.

To be fair, the delay is because they actually uncovered illegal shit that can not be explained away with Deep State excuses right as the investigation was supposed to be closing.

Gotcha popcorn ready the Happening is coming soon.

This. Best to occupy your mind with other things than to drive yourself crazy waiting. I think there will be happenings, but there's just no telling when. In the mean time, better yourself.

Attached: 8fDkEk3r.jpg (1390x1420, 240K)

KEK

Based. I'm shutting down any conversations or reference to the political/social circus going on this country over the next week.
Based

>Trusting the British-Anglo mafia inside of the GOP & Democratic Party.
He's a Bush guy.

Attached: 1523448705884.jpg (400x289, 43K)

Q LARP was always Kushner psyop to keep boomers pacified by believing things were actually going to change for the better if they just sat around and waited like good goyim.
No massive declassified warrants.
No secret military tribunal for DC bigwigs.
No swamp drained.
No border wall.
No massive increase in ICE agents.
No mass deportations of illegals.

Qtards got played. Remember that every single person who uses CrippleChan or reposts anything from there is either a complete schizo or is a state actor themselves.

Trust the plan.

-Q

Just because it’s declassified doesn’t mean you’ll see it. It means he has access to all the documents now. Don’t be retarded.

>believing in Jow Forumstarded bullshit
I have bad news for (You) mutt

>1 post by this ID
I told you over and over, Biden signed the FISA warrant to spy on Trump and Trump is waiting for the DNC to reveal Biden as their official, anointed candidate before he drops this information.

Don't worry, cunt, you'll get your royal ass fucking.

Enjoy your stay

Attached: 1556736649135.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

>Biden
>VP
>doing anything
Biden didn't sign shit. There's plenty to get him on, but I don't think Biden cared about anything other than photo ops and getting his son some business deals in Ukraine/China.

You're wrong, he signed the FISA warrant. It's why Obama gave him that medal on the way out the door.

Just wait, relax, you can't do anything about this information already haven gotten loose, and you won't be able to do anything once Trump reveals that Biden was responsible either.

So relax!

Q was a Larp of all Larps

Tomorrow maybe. Next week perhaps. Check back in two weeks. 2020 for sure. I think qbert said something about 2044.

Based and 311 Grassroots pilled

>What the fuck is going on?
Everything has been successfully memory holed.
Remember the gorillions of sealed indictments? Of course you don't.
Watch Trumptards not remember one single campaign promise from 2016 in 2020.
Watch them cheer for more immigration because of muh booming economy from now on.
Watch them accusing people that still want the wall to be built of being nazis in the not so distant future.

It's all so tiresome.
No happenings, ever!

Israel pulled the ol' wool over you boys eyes again, huh?

imagine thinking (((BARR))) would solve your issues. Trump sold America. sorry.

Hear, hear. Fullbright said it in 73. Still true now. Trump only milked the votes of people that bought his jive....

Attached: photostudio_1561484760292.jpg (275x183, 26K)

Trust Wray goyim

annuit coeptis old boi

Attached: 1530109363431.png (634x608, 154K)