What is happening in Oregon?

What happened to the happening in Oregon? Is it another nothing burger? Did the Dems arrest the Republicans. I'm retarded. Help.

Attached: 1561065896492.jpg (310x328, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/19114/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a standoff. Both sides are waiting for the public to push them to do something. The public is exhausted from this bullshit media frenzy and doesn't care about corrupt politicians obviously pandering for votes anymore.

They're scared Jow Forums, do NOT lose sight.
The Oregon confilct has to go to a civil war (((left vs right))) to stop the Fire, by using Fire.
They WILL sacrifice the Democrats-Libshits-Trannies-Stormfags in order to save themselves, which WILL HAPPEN!

Subversion Tactics at hand:
>Project Veritas (((censorship)))
>Muh (((drumpf)))
>Race-Bait

More then 15 million Americans ALONE are Nazist-Agenda alined.
A Civil-War will be used to DISTRACT from the REAL (((THREAT)))

This is the first I heard of this what's going on
Show flag faggot

Do they really think this can stand a chance a in a civil war? Of Course not!
It's just a divide-conquer!
WE LOST!
TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE RETARDS!

Attached: punchanazi452394658273465823467582734658237745.png (743x812, 1.35M)

By the 30th the people will get a chance to speak about the law and we will see if the Republicans were right and the people of Oregon don't want to pay the retarded tax.
I'm almost certain that the Republicans in this case are right.

Hey FED, how's it going!
How about you stop using a VPN, and show your true flag!

Here's my current QRD for Oregon:
>Oregon senate is trying to pass a cap-and-trade bill
>this bill would tax everybody who goes over a carbon emission limit
>not only do the Republicans hate this, but even enough of the Democrats hate it
>if the bill doesn't make it through the senate, the recourse is a referendum it will likely die to
>the thing is, even if all Republican senators vote "no", the bill would pass because of a Democrat supermajority
>but if the Republicans don't show up, it won't meet quorum and the bill would die
>so all 11 senators say "fuck you" after talks break down and go into hiding
>the governor, a Democrat, gets pissed and orders the state police to arrest the senators and drag them to the capitol
>the senators response with "fuck you ++" by making it for the Idaho border
>Democrats fine the missing senators $500 a day for missing work
>people start raising enough money to cover that and more
>shit ramps up as senators GTFO and start hiding who knows where
>militia groups begin to mobilize to prevent the senators from being arrested and sent back to the capitol
>Democrats, because they're bitches who love to play the victim, close the capitol for "safety concerns"
>reddit cried over it

What

Attached: 1561307978230.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Do NOT get me wrong mr Fedposter, I do enjoy this show. I do very much so.
But if you want something big, maybe stop using subversion tactics you fucking autistic fag.
Go full attention onto it. Retard!

A civil war gives an opportunity to purge the real (((threat))) retard... Might is the Ultimate Right after all...

Oof I feel like this isn't gonna end well. Hope the Republicans don't cuck out and actually put up a fight. So far it sounds like they are doing a good job. Dems might use this opportunity to fuck up the election. Rolling for a happening

The problem is nobody knows if they're all hiding in the potato patch, or if some of them are holding up in Oregon. If one Republican shows, it makes quorum.

Kikes are pushing for a war between rednecks and faggots to distract you from their bullshit. You will fall for this pre-historic trick because you are stupid.

isn't it two? the quorum is 20, and the dems have 18

You're right. Articles keep saying there's only 11 Republicans, but there's a vacancy.

I kind of wished Boquist had stayed in Oregon, though. The dude's an SOF veteran and a merc. The militiamen under his leadership would wild.

The media has been terrible covering this story. I'm not even talking about bias just basic facts.

Kikes aren't pushing here, almost no one is covering this situation as their big news.
This isn't seen in the MSM like it's a big deal because they are trying to memory hole it.
Most of the people haven't heard about it.

It's nothing new that's happening. This happened in Missouri a few years back. Everything will be ok in the end.

For anybody who hasn't been to Oregon before, I would like to offer my yank's opinion on the obvious. It's a pretty big place with lots of places to hide, even if you're still in there.

I think the shrew governor just ensured they're not going to be showing up anytime soon and the troopers are going to look like whipping boys when actual crime happens.

Attached: rwsniper.png (1638x857, 222K)

Anybody that posts anything on social media about joining the militias, etc is either a plant or a total fool

Go on.......

Why the 30th?

It's when their legislative session ends. All the bills die and they have to start over, possibly with a new legislature.

oy vey so they get to take a comfy vacation in the middle of literally nowhere, since most of Oregon is literally nowhere even in some of the lesser cities. Jesus Christ that's horrible.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/19114/web

They're completely asshurt because they've apparently been abusing their supermajority and an emergency power to shove progressive-marxist laws down the state's throat without letting it go to referendum. They know they can't count on a popular vote to pass cap and trade because Democracy!™ isn't the same thing as actual democracy.

Go on for what? It's pretty clear Republican retards will lose a civil war, military > fatlosers like yourself.

well, it is next to California so nothing good I guess

Hoyl fuck it's worse then I ever thought it's OVER

WE
LOST