YOUNG AMERICANS AGE 18-34 ARE BECOMING LESS ACCEPTING OF LGBT

>YOUNG AMERICANS AGE 18-34 ARE BECOMING LESS ACCEPTING OF LGBT

newsweek.com/young-people-comfortable-lgbt-poll-1445435
Thoughts?

Attached: 2E187188-D147-408A-9163-F78B2A5AA5D1.jpg (750x373, 132K)

Then why is everyone on Jow Forums so comfortable with OP?

Maybe next time don’t try to push gay shit to 4 year olds .

>52%
We're not even close to where we need to go.

Attached: 1540692926954.png (800x769, 126K)

I thought they said all women are bisexual

>What we do in our bedroom is none of your business!
>Our bedroom is now out on the street! Make your kids watch or we will call you the B-word
Prime example of a movement that tried to take a mile when given an inch.

kek
fpbp

Attached: 1560212600122.jpg (320x338, 24K)

>import Muslims en masse
>wonder why there is a vehement anti-LGBTQ2 sentiment rising
kek

Attached: canada_2027.jpg (960x769, 637K)

>women
Women Annon, women are not real people. Pay no mind.

>Thoughts?

I'd be interested to see what the individual breakdowns are of L, G, B and T, and not with them lumped together as one thing.

being gay is not okay

Oh wow people are becoming less comfortable with faggots now that they have exposed their real agenda? You don’t say!

Because it turns out they didn’t just want equality under the law. They wanted complete cultural and political domination despite being a small minority of the population. They want to tear down the existing system and replace it with their own with them on top.

Is it really that surprising? It’s not.

well we gave them votes and they vote more than men so your argument is true but also a moot point

women need to be stripped of the vote

Nazi bigots, it's all your fault. You couldn't just bake the fucking cake!

Attached: 785420475024.png (472x630, 560K)

Probably because people are tired of having faggotry praised by every major corporation, media outlet, and government institution. We get it. There are people out there that form their identity over love of man ass. Most people wouldn't care either way so long as the deviants stayed hidden rather than parading around like their fetish is important.

Good. Break the conditioning.

That's surprising.
Media has shaped me to think that the majority of all Americans are now homosexual

Attached: 1557727616731.jpg (525x478, 18K)

Oi you got a license for that banter?

anyone else feel terrorized by fags
in some ways this brand of terror is worse than the physical, violent terror of islam. fag terror is psychological. they fuck in the street, make children dance for money, push laws that decriminalize knowingly infecting someone with aids, and on and on and on. they destroy the family. they destroy the nation. they rip apart the social fabric of society. they are a jewish weapon on par with the nastiest nigger felon.

Attached: 1561048515728.jpg (308x308, 14K)

>the more significant erosion is being driven by women 18-34

THIS should terrify the fags. They've been hiding behind white women since the 70s, if that support is eroding than it can only mean that fags have accidentally created a strong enough emotional argument against themselves (since women are impervious to any other kind of argument), perhaps all this pedophilia is to blame

Attached: 1561413303852.png (612x926, 619K)

Hmm you mean propagandizing people to accept something that is revolting to all mentally and emotionally balanced humans results in some pushback?

Imagine my shock.

Attached: imaginemyshock.jpg (888x499, 103K)

It is because of their politically militant LGBTQWERTY culture. Nothing is ever enough. They're never pleased. They always want more, and more, and more. The more you give these people, the more they want, and the MORE OFFENDED they get about EVERYTHING. Being accepted wasn't enough. Being able to marry wasn't enough. Being able to adopt children wasn't enough. Being added to the anti-discrimination gravy train wasn't enough. They are over-represented in basically all forms of art now, have essentially taken over all nerd culture, all the while clannishly only hiring their own while crying about how horribly persecuted they are. They've now basically swallowed up the feminist movement and their men are steamrolling women's rights. Now they're targeting kids with warped sex-ed classes, tranny reading hour in libraries, and dressing up little boys and championing them as "brave."

I assume this isn't even largely about the internet spreading info on disease rates, domestic violence rates, and pedo rates. It's probably just:
>most people were reasonably okay with LGB and the idea of them getting married
>now all of a sudden they're realizing the meaning of T
>oh, and let's throw in AAQPF

The tranny stuff in particular is pissing a lot of girls/women off.

>Americans aged 18-34 between 2018-19

Muslims do not make up 12% of 18-34s, nor were 12% of 18-34s imported in the last 12 months. Degenerates are finally starting to get some backlash

Attached: 1561217264203m.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

They are pushing it too far. People are more accepting when there is mutual respect. The political part of LGBT does not mutual accept straight people. They just want the world to revolve around them. Regular people including some gays are starting to realize this. Just look how much of a joke June was compared to last year.

This can be attributed to GLADD and their manic overreach. This is just the gathering of sentiment in anticipation of a massive pushback.

Men are literally better at being women than women

They certainly are vicious and predatory bullies.

You couldn't go to another bakery.

Attached: 1556563341051.jpg (640x427, 117K)

And remember this is just people that will admit it

Which percentage of 18-34 yo americans is huwite?

This is tough to deal with as an actual fagfag, because this post is (unfortunately) spot on.

We all got militant and pushed for equal rights under US law - alright, good, that makes sense, we're fighting to achieve a specific goal. But what happens when the fight is over, and we've reached parity? My take (for whatever a random user's take is worth) was that it was time to lay down arms and go about living life. The war is over, no use in continuing to fight, right?

But no - we have to keep fighting, because fighting is what we do, even if most of the fighters don't even know what it is they're fighting for. There are no discrete goals anymore, no more rights we can even afford ourselves. Sure, fight to maintain the rights we've won if they come under attack - but fighting for additional privileges beyond rights? That was never the point, or at least I never thought it was.

So you have this large body of people like me, who still identify as left-wing and who vote democrat, but can't harbor the shit people like GLAAD are trying to fight for, like transitioning 7 year olds and crap like that. How can a kid be mentally cogent enough to make a decision like that? They can't, because they're a dumb kid.

So now they're going to push too hard and too fast, for nothing, and end up costing us everything people like me fought for for the last decade, and I'll be lumped in with them. And there's no way to prevent this that I can see.

>reusing the same joke from that leaf yesterday
You are the real faggot here

Attached: 1557733409897.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

Faggots are ruinous degenerates by definition. What you 'fought' for was evil, and you will reap what you sow.

Organized homosex is just a faction of Jewish politicking. So of course it acts the same way as Jews, fanatically attacking everything until people get fed up and chase them out with pitchforks and torches.

You shouldn't be allowed to "marry" or adopt. Heterosexuality is the only acceptable relationship to be recognized as a family. Your fetish should be kept hidden in musky nightclubs and crack dens.

Makes sense. I work in both middle school and high school and the kids are getting tired with how much it's pushed on them. I don't know if anyone remembers DARE. but that did nothing to stop drug usage, and I bet it increased it.

This gay acceptance shit is just like DARE

Faggots BTFO!

Attached: hoppy-bunny-aqua-teen-hunger-force-0.21.jpg (210x240, 11K)

It has become more apparent that it's a movement driven by pure sexual impulse and perverted vigor than any sort of high minded liberal virtue. It's not about simply being left alone, it's about forcing you to like it to.

DARE measurably increased drug usage

>who still identify as left-wing and who vote democrat,
Ok, so you like that stuff then because you're voting for it. So don't fucking pretend you don't llike it.

Well then there you have it. The kids are tired of this stupid shit. Faggot is still used as an insult. I don't write up kids for using it because I'm glad it's coming back.

SJW is now a pejorative. I'm in central CA, so maybe it's different here, but the kids are tired of social justice bullshit. Especially the mexicans and indians.

as if showing that shit down peoples throats makes them resent it

Attached: 1544638120117.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Institutions have a life of their own, they never just pack up after reaching a goal.

thats the problem with a counterculture. if it subverts an existing culture that it has leeched onto, it cannot itself form a stable culture in it's place. their bizarre, eclectic are based on deconstruction and breakdown of cultural norms. their movement is subject to the old established culture it loves off. ironically these countercultures can only exist in a stable, we;l regulated and generally benevolent society.

things WERE better in the old days. its so fucked because that line has become the trope of one living in a past that never truly was.

but IT WAS. IT DID EXIST. IN ALL ITS GLORY, BEAUTY, NOBILITY, VIRTUE, PRIDE, HORROR. WICKEDNESS

we see it in our history, western history, for all it's faults there will never be anpther civilization like it.

i am starting to see that there are preternatural intelligences at work in this degradation and open perversion and hubris. the subversion that grew from smaller origins long ago.

in my eyes, you people are something like a modern royalty; a moneyed protected class that uses its privilege, status and political networks to terrorize the peasants.

i fucking hate royalty.

Attached: serveimage.png (620x350, 186K)

You fuckers need to drop the damn T already. I don't give a shit if you fuck people of the same sex, but trannies are actively trying the destroy science and our children. Drop those sacks of shit like the mentally ill freaks they are. Maybe then we can actually start researching real treatments for their disability.

This. You will find that the younger right is more accepting of gays like Ruben and Milo (maybe not Milo) because they got what they wanted and don’t agree with what the left is doing. You don’t have to vote for evangelic boomers but I would suggest you look into other segments of the rightS

the T doesn't belong in the first place. LGB refers specifically to orientation. T is pure mental illness (i realize it can be argued that LGB is an illness as well, but I'm just giving the APA and DSM the benefit of the doubt here.)

this user gets it.

You stole that from a leaf yesterday you faggot. Enjoy your (You)'s

This, it's like have a "Blacks, Hispanics, and Fishermen Organization." Fucking stupid.

It's just propaganda to give them cause to push the agenda even more. /thread

All homosexuality must be banned

What the media doesn't see is the male family members wearing these women down day by day. I don't fucking stop. I call the fag problem out every time I see a fucking rainbow.

not always

Attached: 1556888066153.jpg (540x617, 40K)

>fagfag
poor butthole.

because in /b/ everyone is faggot, not only the OPs

What it is is these white women finally actually friended gays and had them as roommates. After enough Ls stalked and groped and terrorized them, enough Gs performed enemas in front of them and made open passes at their bfs, husbands and boys, enough Bs did both, and enough T ruined women's professions and lives, Millennial women woke up. Same shit woke Gen X women during the late Eighties.

You did this. Own it.

Attached: 1544907028182.png (560x469, 324K)

Young Americans = foreigners/non-whites

Fine; we'll get to watch you excel at dying, too.

>reusing jokes
>reusing leaf jokes at that

Attached: 06E68608-7B1F-4FC9-97AE-2D5626A24379.png (234x214, 49K)

Attached: 1560304649207.jpg (488x519, 47K)

Gays are not "regular folks" and you dropped your skittle flag. Be who you are. You have no idea how fast we recognize your kind even without it.

This is what should keep them awake at night.

Stupid bigots, brawndo has elec- I mean love is love, I'm just not sure which side of the the glory hole it's on.

>You fuckers need to drop the damn T already
Also the A and the B. Since when were Asexuals and Bisexuals victims of anything other than indifference?

Self exit remains an option. When the push back ignites people like me will see no difference between you and them. Because there ISN'T.

This is the power of memes.

Not us. Thats you guys

>L
I hate lesbians. Should be prohibited (but see below). But most people don't feel the same way.
>BG
I don't mind these. The bottom half of men shouldn't breed anyway, and as long as a woman will fuck a dick she can get pregnant.
>T
This is what's really driving the differences in polling. Trans folk are obnoxious and more prominent than before, which is why LBGT acceptance is dropping. Personally, IDGAF about trans "women" (M to "F") — again, most men shouldn't breed — but trans "men" (F to "M") shouldn't be allowed.

What I'm getting from this post is you're not a fan of the ladies.

Attached: Sting.jpg (468x586, 63K)

I hate them ALL. Parse is farce. Exterminate the whole nest.

I see what you did there

Attached: OhYou.jpg (215x200, 4K)

>GIT TO ADDING THEM GAYS INTO THM VIDYAGAYS

Quite the opposite. Female hypergamy is a natural component of human evolution; fighting it is dysgenic. Female hypergamy means
1. female reproduction should be protected to maximize birthrates and
2. since access to sex in men follows a Pareto distribution, the bottom fraction of men are (and historically have been) utterly disposable

Either gas the gays and the cucks, or sterilize them, or let them continue to fuck each other and their MGTOW sex dolls. Makes no difference. They never were going to matter anyway.

>everyone complaining about the repost
>has no idea where they are right now

I don't particularly care if gays or M-to-"F" trans live or die, but spending resources killing them when they self-select themselves out of the gene pool seems like a waste. For pleasure, perhaps, but not for business.

True lesbianism (as opposed to bi females) and F-to-"M" trans should be prohibited, but not by death. Unless she's already sterilized herself, in which case sure, kill away.

Because it's more rebellious to hate gays and support traditional values. We're living in bizarro world 1960's.