This. So. Much

This. So. Much.

Attached: 1560224496144.jpg (588x632, 47K)

Why are all nonwhites leftist scum?

Poos dont respect toilets.

Attached: _85319913_poop_protest.jpg (624x351, 44K)

Fuck the west for literally bringing millions of people out of poverty and giving them horrible things like sanitation, medicine and educations.
No seriously fuck the west. What a massive waste of our time and effort.

It's the lack of achievement. Achieving the important things is too hard for them because they are too stupid for a modern Western society.

Attached: 1490852447933.jpg (364x525, 89K)

The fact is that NOW we are respecting their borders so fuck off poopoo
Migrants out

Why should I respect non whites?

Just because you weak faggots couldn’t defend your borders doesn’t mean we shouldn’t defend ours

Reminder that the West started exploring other parts of the world after the Ottoman Turks conquered Constantinople and closed off their trade route to the East. That, and after they had ended an 800-year occupation of Moors (Arabs and Berbers) and wanted a refuge in case the Muslims invaded again.

They had no concept of boarders before the white man came anyway.

You have a point. If it weren't for the west propping everyone else up for the last 500 years, millions of thirdworlders would have died and wouldn't be overrunning the borders of the west currently.

They shouldn't. We should respect our own.

Nope. The white man stole resources of other races. You are able to type on this website because of algebra and trinogometry invented by blacks. Without the black man you would be living in mud huts

Attached: 1560925143313.jpg (1024x1003, 198K)

Let's see if they can make it past the wall. :)

The people who invented algebra weren't black. Get your facts straight.

That picture is retarded.
These buildings were not built 1000BCE. They are way older than that and nobody knows who built them. Just because today there are alot of shitskins in these part it does not mean they built that.
Perhaps we could show pictures of the massive churches in the 1000AD and compare to a mudhut in Africa? Atleast we know who built those.

I hope we can see the error in our ways and stop sending them international aid so they can start forming a functioning society

>Suketu Mehta
Ah yes exactly who i'd expect to be telling whites what we should do with our borders

They never had borders

sage it lads, this is a slide thread

I don't want foreigners here but I have to say the majority of migration has been made possible or encouraged by America foreign policy so you made your own bed now lie in it

nobody respected anyones borders. That's why countries have armies.

>we don't have to respect your law because reasons, but you have to respect our right to be in your country illegally because that's the law.

Attached: LiberalLogic101.jpg (425x339, 25K)

because if they don't they will probably get Holocausted For Real This Time™

incredibly based and fuck-we're-fucked-pilled

is this the uberpinch of the almighty-whitey intellect?

at least we would have wheels, unlike your kind

The African pictures are pyramids. The dating is roughly correct. We know who built it, it was Egyptians, they wrote about it. We know what colour Egyptians were, they painted pictures. They were a mixture of Meds and Nubians.

The Mexican picture appears to be a lot more modern, looks like an Aztec step pyramid. Maybe 1200 CE. The Arab picture looks like a reconstruction from ruins, but I can buy that as what a ziggurat actually looked like in 1000 BCE. I don't know whether the Jewish one is accurate. The Asian one is a perfectly normal paper sauna, but misdated - the flocks of birds in the background went extinct during the Finno-Korean Hyperwar when you lot were still living in caves and trying to figure out how to make mammoth fall in hole so you could eat. The Native American one could be 1000BCE, but it superficially looks like a Mound Builder structure from 1000-1500.

This is from 1250BCE in Greece.

Attached: 1280px-Lions-Gate-Mycenae.jpg (1280x1037, 474K)

>We know who built it, it was Egyptians, they wrote about it
No, they didn't. They discovered them. The pyramids at Giza predate the Egyptians by over 3000 years. The sphinx is even older than that. The paintings and tombs found inside are younger than the structures themselves.

right because nothing screams future like importing millions of people who hate everything about you.

They wrote about BUILDING the damn things, and we have a lengthy history of intermediary forms demonstrating the progress of Egyptian masonry.

As long as border patrols have the right to shoot on sight all immigrants have the right to attempt to not respect people's borders.

And thread

Yikes. Lets unbox this evil nazi far right agenda fellow liberals.

Muslims never respected our borders either. Return all European lands, including Anatolia, Constantinople, and Cyprus.
Return Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Bangladesh to Hindus and Buddhists.
Have China return Tibet.
Once all this has occured your argument will make sense.
OP btfo by own argument and thread sau sage in all fields.

Yup. It's all the fault of Turkroaches.

True. The 'west' invented borders.

Great idea.
Fuck respecting borders.
Invade them all.
Conquer their asses.
Perfect idea.

>Trig invented by blacks
Wrong.
>Whites stole resources
Only after Muslims invaded, murdered, and stole land and resources from them.
When do I get "historical justice" for what muslims did to us?
When Muslims open their borders to us in return for stealing land, Ill consider it.
Otherwise eat shit hypocrites.
And sage