Why shouldn’t non-whites unite to take back what you stole from them?

Why shouldn’t non-whites unite to take back what you stole from them?

Attached: 4556E75C-B9EA-424E-B46A-D122E204A2DB.jpg (639x406, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_and_innovations_of_indigenous_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=kp2bRCVjPUk
haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113
blogs.timesofisrael.com/there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-white-jew/
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they'd lose again.

You can try, I hope you do.

Native Americans had black slaves

Because they could never maintain it and it would kill them.

>be non-american
>in america
>get shot

The appeal isn't to the mudskins to stop being (rationally, adaptively) ethnocentric, it's to white progressives to stop being naive cuckolds and mimick them

FPBP

Wouldn't it be funny if Indians owned black slaves ha ha ?

The black hebrews say they were the original native americans. Checkmate, nazi.

WE are taking it right now. I even have the flag to prove it.

Attached: Philadelphia_PA.webm (640x360, 2.42M)

Good luck even with an overwhelming numerical advantage.

>Why shouldn’t non-whites unite to take back what you stole from them?
They already did. It's called the Democrat party

our European ancestors literally built the entire world as we know it. we are the best, if we didn't do it first eventually the chinese/muslims would've done it. and if you think they would have the same conscious as whites to rescind all that power and control after victory, then youre dumb.
also this

>Nigger was owned by jews
>Native died of themselves and the measles.
>Caucasians did this.
So sad.

Black slaves who were freed went on to own black slaves.

Give us a reason to finish what we started.

They don't want what we started with originally (their work), they want what we have turned it into (our work). The fact that ours is eras ahead of theirs should facilitate their cowardly retreat to a place where they will only continue to impotently namecall.

tl;dr shill thread; seasoning applied

Id join a brownskin union only if it serves to keep negros away from us.

The negro is white man's pet gone wild.

They should and I hope they will, because I dislike Germanic nations.

what did white people steal from you?

OPs pic is retarded.
The yuropoors brought niggers/chinks/arabs/pajeets to this continent.
Unless you have native american blood, you HAVE to go back.

You're confusing jews for white people again, Jose. There are huge differences between the two.

I am pretty sure the indians sold "their" land off. And blacks in slavery had a better life than in africa.

So - you know - fuck off and go sucks some sloppy cocks.

Poverty

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg

Poc is a psyop

Attached: 1560552738695.jpg (599x733, 61K)

Why shouldn't whites go door to door putting a bullet through the head of every nigger they see?

If someone takes something from you, it wasn't yours to begin with.

I hate to agree with something so violent but honestly, why the fuck shouldn't we be up in arms over sending them back

Except you don't have Jews on your side this time )';

Looks fun as hell

Because you'll fuck it up and shit all over everything.

Okay, all bullshit aside, that looks like ALOT of fun!

But niggers already got Africa back

Oh I wish they would.

Solutreans were here first. Injuns gotta go back to Siberia.

Native here.
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES

Attached: sanic.png (636x510, 86K)

My ancestors in that pic, but it's missing the white man raping them.

>what we stole from them.

Because Whites didn't steal anything from them.

You can't even defend your position. That's why you're a 1 post by this ID shill.

but that's what is happening, and it's being done passively by outbreeding

lol good luck with that.

My god, they should.
It might unite whites against a common foe.
The Red Pill of the century.

the ghettos look like this, user. they're all behind plexiglass because the dindus like to shoot up and rob anything they can.
you think they can actually manage a country?
lawl.

Attached: 089ap.jpg (1632x1224, 240K)

They can't unite. They hate each others. Whites are the only group of people decent enough (or stupid enough) to care about other races.

Go ahead and google “The Battle of Rorke’s Drift”
And maybe you’ll understand why fighting whites isn’t a good idea

Because nonwhites are racist.

Indians actually loved the colonial period. Part of the reason my grandparents moved from Kashmir to the UK shortly after independence was because they wanted to continue to live under competent british rule and were heavily pro-monarchist and pro-empire. They were also pretty glad when my dad married a white woman to de-pakify the bloodline.

I’d rather be a mutt in America than a full nigger in Africa. Know what side your toast is buttered on.

why shouldn't whites unite to take everything and steal it

We didn't steal anything from them. The natives gave us their land and regretted it, the blacks were sold to us by other blacks. Threads shit mate.

Solutreans were meds no anglos so go back to ireland potato nigger.

>1 post by this ID
You all should what to do by now

>this group of white people weren't really white. hate your own people, goyim.
Imagine actually thinking your d&c works here, shill.

What did natives have, exactly? They're only native american by name, it's not actually true.

>What did natives have, exactly?
they resided here. they didn't build anything. they didn't innovate. they didn't invent. they didn't improve their situation. they just existed.

What a shit show.

Bullshit desu, take a look here...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_and_innovations_of_indigenous_Americans

>wikipedia
LMAO

You're kidding, right?

Why don't you post a biased, politically correct, Jewish edited Leftist website that's not even allowed to be used to college while you're at it?

They should. The USA and Canada are illegitimate settler states.

dont be so antisemitic!

>Communist
>Hates Whites creating homelands.
Imagine that.

And who sold the slaves to the white people in the first place?

>he’s never had a Roman candle fight.

What are you, some kind of city dweller?

Well yeah, communism is anti-racist so...

>implying the savages and niggers didn't treat each other the worst
empathy is a virtue of a civilized man, something neither of which were

In antebellum south, free negroes owned slaves.

Now do we know the descendants of these slave owners?

Surely they wouldn't get reparations

>Well yeah, communism is anti-racist so...
Yeah, and anti-racist is a code word for anti-White so...

powerful

Yep. Whiteness is a cancer.

>they're supporting your enemies instead of you
Then we're really gonna win.

>Yep. Whiteness is a cancer.
Well of course you say that, yours is Jewish and therefore anti-White ideology.

It's funny though you say that while taking advantage of White civilization and everything that affords. You certainly don't hate Whites enough to stop using White inventions and innovations.

Judaism is cancer hail hitler

Blacks claim they were egyptian pharoahs. Well they owe jews for slavery reparations then. See book of exodus. Checkmate niggas

It’s prob a leaf under a meme flag anyway

Based redskin

>It’s prob a leaf under a meme flag anyway
More likely a d&c kike.

Jews are white. Marxism has nothing to do with judaism.

>taking advantage of White civilization
There's no such thing as white civilization.

Attached: basedstalin.jpg (749x728, 95K)

yo bois can i get my reparations from the Romans or Vikings, wb from Normandy for invading my country in 1066 and ruling over us for the next 600 years.

Attached: 1561006287057.png (469x452, 277K)

which Harry Potter was this again?

white civilization is European/western civilization, you know the one responsible for some of the greatest cultural and technological advances in history. look it up

>Jews are white.
Jews are a non-White race. They even admit it. Genes prove it

>Marxism has nothing to do with judaism.
Marx was a Jew. Communism is Jewish in its creation, implementation, beliefs and actions.

>basedstalin.jpg
Stalin fucked a Jew, was surrounded by Jews and made antisemitsm a crime punishable by death.

>There's no such thing as white civilization.
Of course you say that. It's how you justify the White genocide that you support.

I mean you actually want to be surrounded by niggers, spics, chinks and sandniggers. How insane is that?

Because their life has been made better because of the white men, And they fucking know it. They just refuse to admit it, And I can't blame them.

>Jews are a non-White race.
No they aren't. In the modern US and Canada, they are as white as Italians or Irish or any other group who previously "wasn't white". Race has nothing to do with genetics.

>Marx was a Jew
And?

>Stalin fucked a Jew, was surrounded by Jews and made antisemitsm a crime punishable by death.
Good.

>how you justify the White genocide that you support.
I don't support white genocide, you just think wanting to get rid of racism and colonialism is genocide, when it isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=kp2bRCVjPUk

Because they have less in common than they do with whites

They already are, just in a non violent way

>No they aren't.
haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113

blogs.timesofisrael.com/there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-white-jew/

> Race has nothing to do with genetics.
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

>And?
Therefore he was non-White, inherently anti-White and inherently pro-Jew in his actions.

>Good.
You say that because you're anti-White and pro-Jewish.

>I don't support white genocide,
You support the beliefs and policies that will cause the White race to cease to exist. You support White genocide even if you don't call it genocide.

>you just think wanting to get rid of racism and colonialism is genocide, when it isn't.
You want to get rid of barriers keeping the White race alive.

Indians owned slaves, despised the federal government, and fought for the confederacy.

What do leftists think of this fact?

Attached: 2961C2FD-A21E-43AA-81D7-F6E29A4D9C9A.jpg (395x253, 40K)

Race doesn't come from genetics. I don't care what TheTimesofIsrael says, they certainly won't be approaching the question from a materialist or marxist point of view. And its hard for Israelis to deny they're white when they have the blessing of america, carry out settler colonialism and genocide and exclude people on the base of race.

>Therefore he was non-White, inherently anti-White
Fine.

>inherently pro-Jew in his actions.
lol no.

>You support the beliefs and policies that will cause the White race to cease to exist
That's not white genocide. Whiteness is a race that is based on genocide, enslavement and colonialism, it itself existing implies the real (not imagined, like white genocide) genocide of everyone else.

>You want to get rid of barriers keeping the White race alive.
Yep.

why shouldn't whites fight to protect the land they conquered?

They hide it

>Race doesn't come from genetics.
And you claim that to justify your support of White genocide. if "race is only skin color" and "all the races are the same" then you can justify erasing one race from the planet.

>I don't care what TheTimesofIsrael says,
yes, you have to continue dismissing the evidence that proves you wrong.

>they certainly won't be approaching the question from a materialist or marxist point of view.
Both are Jewish and anti-White ways of thinking.

> And its hard for Israelis to deny they're white when they have the blessing of america,
Jews control the USA.

> carry out settler colonialism and genocide and exclude people on the base of race.
Which is what you want to do to Whites.

>lol no.
Yes, that's why Communism benefits the Jew and not the White race.

>That's not white genocide.
Anti-Whites that support genocide don't get to determine that.

>Whiteness is a race that is based on genocide, enslavement and colonialism, it itself existing implies the real (not imagined, like white genocide) genocide of everyone else.
See? You support racism and genocide against the White race.

>Yep.
That's genocide.

Should Europe purge non whites then?

Race is rooted in the material conditions of a society, and its mode of production. Race exists as a means to justify exploitation and genocide.

>you have to continue dismissing the evidence
TheTimesofIsrael isn't really a good source now is it?

>Jews control the USA.
Nope, whites do. "Jews" controlling the USA is just a white victim complex and scapegoating.

>Which is what you want to do to Whites.
Nope. No-one is arguing for white americans to be killed or expelled from the USA or Canada, they are arguing for a revolution to restore Indigenous control of the land and its resources and a black nation. White americans (and Canadians) won't be killed, and they won't be deported, they'll be integrated into indigenous or black nations.

>Communism benefits the Jew and not the White race.
It doesn't benefit jews more than anyone. Communism benefits everyone.

>Anti-Whites that support genocide don't get to determine that.
Yes they do, since whiteness is founded on genocide and slavery. Its whites who don't get to define the terms of genocide since they're the ones always committing it.

>You support racism and genocide against the White race.
That makes no sense, because the white race is founded on racism and genocide.

what a gay image

bunch of dark skinned primitives with tech barely above stone age live in an area for multiple generations doing nothing with the land or advancing themselves. White man comes and bargains for the land, builds cities and advances everyone. Mud-skins mad that land was "stolen".

FUCK OFF you useless parasites!!

Attached: The_White_Man's_Burden-_Judge_1899.png (933x652, 1.14M)

Black people and Arabs sold slaves to jews who sold slaves to other Jews and some white, Indian and black people.

Indios think niggers are not people.

>Race is rooted in the material conditions of a society, and its mode of production.

Fuck off, genetics precede economics. Marxist analysis is reductive to the point of uselessness

>Nope, whites do. "Jews" controlling the USA is just a white victim complex and scapegoating.

Pray tell what ethnicity these “whites” are that are in command of finance, entertainment, law and the highest levels of government. It’s certainly not Finns.

>No-one is arguing for white americans to be killed or expelled from the USA or Canada, they are arguing for a revolution to restore Indigenous control of the land and its resources and a black nation. White americans (and Canadians) won't be killed, and they won't be deported, they'll be integrated into indigenous or black nations.

How do you think such revolutions occur, and how do you reconcile the fact that every time an ethnicity is granted control over a region they kill or enslave the previous inhabitants.

>Communism benefits everyone.

False, it benefits only the Party, as the standard of living is objectively poorer and it is a state of tyranny.

>Yes they do, since whiteness is founded on genocide and slavery. Its whites who don't get to define the terms of genocide since they're the ones always committing it.

Complete nonsense. Whiteness is genetic, and genocide has been committed by every racial group. Asians have probably committed the most genocide.

>That makes no sense, because the white race is founded on racism and genocide.

Confirmed for troll