Indian Women LOVE African Men

Indian men r racist.
They choose only fair indian/white women.
They ask dowry from dark indian women, even light brown women to marry them.
We need to change this.
African men are better than indian men. They are stronger and wiser than indian men. They will help India become a better country.
Indian pol users, let us make a change.

Attached: images - 2019-06-25T15:40:09.284Z.jpg (521x382, 27K)

Rare Indian Femanon, VPN paki or African student larping as Indian. I think it's a Paki rat.

Attached: images(12).jpg (481x311, 30K)

>African men wiser than Indian men
Bait. Don't fall fellow poojets

Don't take the bait user.

Why are poos allowed internet when they dont even have toilets?

Tumko sharam nahi aata?
Indian men want DOWRY, always money money money and if woman is dark they demand more money.
Indian men need competition. African men are better and wiser

Internet is cheaper than having a toilet

AHAHA I KNEW IT ! IT'S A DRAVIDIAN

Attached: images - 2019-06-25T15:42:07.466Z.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Don't take the fucking baits. Fucking retards

How fucking subhuman do you have to be to have your daddy PAY to get you married to a smelly brown guy? HAHAHAHAHAH

Thank God I'm not a shitskin subhuman.

Yeah go breed niggers. Indians and Pakis are barely a step above niggers in the racial hierarchy anyway. You're both piles of shit. No one cares about your existence.

Attached: AAzpIwv.jpg (552x552, 37K)

sorry, poo women getting blacked is not as hot as seeing milky white sluts getting blacked.

They do. I went to school with a lot of indian girls and they all wanted my dick.

Indians are such an ugly fucking race. You literally make niggers look hotter.

Yes, come home poo ladies

You'd better post the 'after' pictures cunt.

Doesn't change the fact that its a dravidian.

Dravidian are also Indian.
This is why indian men are racist and choose fair/ white women. They reject Indian women if they are not fair.
Female infanticide in India is what make 1000:920 M:W ratio

Attached: images - 2019-06-25T15:35:35.145Z.jpg (236x352, 19K)

>They choose only fair indian/white women.
poos cant choose white women if white women dont want their ugly ass

Chris Gayle is amazing!
I am a indian woman. You want to ignore truth that indian men are very racist.
Indian men need lesson.
We need more Africans and foreigners in India.

Attached: images - 2019-06-25T16:43:54.253Z.jpg (463x580, 44K)

Well this is new...

BASED

Attached: Naomi-Scott-and-Husband-Jordan-Spence-1.jpg (348x400, 71K)

>I am a indian woman
post tits or GTFO

But pakianon, we are the blacks...

Attached: ZF1gVPrayRxIw7J1_eNgsR5XFeu4Kt_kB1PAeJa8Bu4.jpg (1024x419, 84K)

Indian women are slutty it seems. They can play the aryan rape baby card for some white cock, then turn around and play the POC card for nigger dick.

Just more reason women need to be controlled and why racemixing is wrong.

Are you indian in middle east or is Bobs and vegana meme trolling.
I am intelligent indian woman. You can't troll me.

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1559426927508.png (778x512, 63K)

>Indian
>female
>intelligent
chose 2 out of 3

Holy fuck Drashitianiggers can't write in English. Get pale बहनचोद.
Oh, sozzles. Forgot you can't even read your own excessively complex hiragana ripoff, let alone an actual writing system for a streetshit language that doesn't emanate pure BO and shit from the way it sounds.
Hugs and kissles from your genetically superior neighbours to the north.

"Among one of the first recorded Indian in America was a mixed race girl born to an Indian father and an Irish-American mother in 1680 in Maryland. Due to her Indian-American father being classified as "Negro", she was classified as a mulatto and later sold into slavery.[9]

Because of racial discrimination in the United States and the difficulty of Indians living under British rule to travel, only a handful of Indians came to the United States in the late-19th and early-20th century. The most famous early Indians in America was Swami Vivekananda, who toured the country in 1893 while spreading the word about Hinduism and Vedanta philosophy. Vivekananda experienced overt racism, particularly in the South, where he was often confused for an African American. Some blacks also believed Vivekananda was a “distinguished Negro,” and in one case, a black porter congratulated him for representing black people so well. When one of his followers asked why Vivekananda never corrected people who mistook him for an African American, he replied angrily: “Rise at the expense of another? I did not come for that.”[10]

Indians who came to the United States as students or lecturers in the early 1900's found it impossible to avoid the country’s racial conflict. In many cases, Indians were treated the same as blacks, and in the South, were often forced to ride in segregated train cabins and use facilities for “coloreds only.”[10]

Many Indians settled with black communities in the vibrant neighbourhoods of Tremé in New Orleans, Black Bottom in Detroit, West Baltimore, and Harlem in New York. Many started families with Creole, Puerto Ricans, and African Americans."

Indians need to be classified as black. Where's my affirmative action you fucking bitches? I'm not yellow slant eyed Asian.

When the shills become the shilled

Attached: B4FD1085-C624-48FA-87C2-A5F174BAC2C3.gif (360x346, 170K)

Not all indian women slutty, but yes many indian women like cute and handsome white men, because many Indian men ask dowry for marriage, lakhs of rupees ( many thousands of dollars) from dark women.

Attached: images - 2019-06-25T17:01:13.942Z.jpg (678x452, 40K)

mfw someone is so butthurt about indians they do the same thing they did to whites , now to indians.

>and wiser than indian men
doubt it

>Dravidian are also Indian
Yes, but are they human?

im not trolling its Jow Forumss culture. you claim to be a femoid, you must post tits with time stamp

I am not larping as a Femanon you retarded burger. You replied to the wrong person.

yea, it's not like we want to see bobs, but we are obligated to ask for them

Yes yes!
The Iraqi is correct.
You must show bobs, it is our culture.
Show bobs!

You're trolling a board full of Neo-Nazis.

Successful troll is successful.

Learn how to use articles, orangutan

Are you North Indian man who left India for money and white woman in UK? How many white women have you cheated for money? I pity you.

That's /b/, you idiot.

You forgot your reaction face, asshole.

Yes, yes, you may have all our negroes.

Don't you get internet from uncle zuckerberg?

African men don't discriminate their own like indian men, so they are wiser.
You don't know about female infanticide in India.

Per the "Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques Act", 1994, pre-conception or pre-natal sex determination is illegal in India, because of female infanticide.

Nope, zuck tried to do that but India passed net neutrality laws and stopped him. We get internet from Mota bhai, Jio 4G. Probably the cheapest in the world.

Internet is cheaper than Coca Cola here now.

Why is Jow Forums nowadays just full of you two fighting your battles here? I suppose this post is kind of funny, but both you and the pakis really should find another site to fight on.

Open bobs.

Attached: 1533340618140.jpg (600x402, 38K)

Hinduism is literally a blacked religion. Krishna (a black man) seduces Radha (a white woman), that's how many believe indians get their range of colours from.

Too bad you escaped the procedure.

that shit doesn't equal to afrikans being wiser than indians

Are you going to get 5G from the chinks too?

that explains sudden rise in indian users... This time next year, you may really become a superpower

Krishna was a BLACK BVLL and Indra was a WHITE BVLL. There is a battle between Krishna and Indra that happens in Indra's heavenly realm. Indra goes all out and attempts to use the Brahmastra against Krishna but Krishna stops him and cuts down the tree of life which Indra had built. The tree of life then spreads across the world giving the Earth it's natural beauty. Indra is then forced to surrender and leave.

The absolute stench emanating from this post

I don't mind middle east men migrating to.india and marrying indian women.. but they usually do it bad way of kidnapping and human trafficking indian girls to Saudi/Dubai..
You know why triple talaq is being banned in India. Many indian women cheated by Muslim men after marriage by repeating "talaq" 3 times and divorce.

I'm the product of a Kashmiri man and a British woman. European facial features with mildly tanned skin, 147 IQ in a top medical school, highly attractive, and bowel control in order. I'm basically the perfect human.
Drashitiniggers can never aspire to this. India will be bleached by Europe to create the master race of beings like myself, and darkie southerners aren't invited to the party.

I have some bad news for you nigger Europe will be Africa and Arabia on steroids your whiteoid world will never exist.

calm down ahmed you'll never be white.
North Indians are brown, literally the colour of shit.
South Indians are BLACK.

Attached: 1545232910733.png (1608x1116, 214K)

Oh shit, I forgot the whole Jew plan for a bit. Niggers need to be dealt with separately before this can be realised.
Regardless, drashitians are not allowed into the recipe for the ethnostate.

TITS OR GTFO. Alternatively, if you're in Delhi and desperate for some dick I am available.

>Delhi
>North
I forget your average IQ is 80

No we don't get internet from chinks.
One month of internet costs around 3 dollars