Russia gets back Council of Europe voting rights

What do we do fellow butthurt belt countries?
it's obvious western Jews prefer Russian jews, why don't we have our own unions?

Attached: D95g__FW4AAZx0S.jpg (2048x1425, 263K)

What's so bad about it?

Russia get more influence and closer relationships with Eurocucks, I have been saying to Gayorgyans to stop waving gay EU flags and sucking wester cock, they wouldn't listen, it's obvious filthy Europeans are just using all off us.

Its not like we can do much with this influence. And besides, Russia doesn't like to act in the framework of law anyway

Nuke all green countries

>nuking your own land

most of the rising zionist "right-wing" part in Europe are now pro-Russian

parties*

I assume they adopt the principle "my enemy's enemy is my friend". Or maybe they share Russia's conservative narrative.

Weird

Red countries - Based af
Green countries - Cucked as Per, would not expect anything less

Putain is against those kind of parties in Russia, even denying holocaust is illegal in Russia. it's not conservative. his government calls everyone they don't like nazis, it's obvious they are bunch of Jews

Russia isn't that bad as long as you're not their direct neighbor. Just like China isn't that bad if you're not their direct neighbor. And for Western Europe, the US is only slightly bad, despite not being direct neighbor.
Might be worse for Canada and Mexico and the South American nations, though to have the US as their direct neighbors.

V4 countries besides Poland are useless. They get nuclear plants built by ruskies and make deals with putincucks because who cares about Russia its so far away Poland gotta figure it our lol. Same for whole EU magically every country that isnt totally depndent on Russia hates it and those who are not neighbours with it dont care. Only anglos seems to care but its probably thanks to whole drama with trump and poisonings of agents in UK

>Council of Europe
They did the right thing by taking Russia back. so who cares except for the butthurt belt?

>Same for whole EU magically every country that isnt totally depndent on Russia hates it
You see the exact opposite in Germany. The part of Germany that was more or less under the Soviets actually has a lot more sympathy towards russians than the west.
You're just butthurt for god knows what reasons, russia isn't actually that bad

Oh look victim polak mentality back again! how fitting!

when has the west ever helped?

Either
>Nuke green countries for max territorial gains
>Nuke red countries to save white civilization

What's it gonna be Ivan?

Attached: 233797.jpg (740x492, 256K)

>le based russia
Then why dont you go live there if its so fucking beautiful oh ye you screetch at them about elections and spy agencies but dont border them so who cares

i actually want to and will in about 2 years. what's your point?

are you implying that sweden, anglos, hohols, mountain niggers and the rest of the butthurt belt is going to save white civilization? kek
You can't even save yourselves, history has shown countless times

I don't see an issue with it stay friendly with Russia and the US and if one starts to act against your interest just ally with one of them it's toolong now that Burgers have reigned over the entire thing.

Shut up, you failed the world when it most needed you.

Wtf did EU jannies ban us?

Micro nations should not talk.

you're not European

You literally surrendered without putting up a fight at all. If Estonia and Finland were half as righteous as Germany was you could have taken St. Petersberg in the final hour and maybe swept the war in Germany's favour. Germany tried their damnedest but there's only so much you can do against so many enemies.

since when is anyone obliged to do something for memenations like yours? need a reminder of who actually built your joke of a country?

>being germ boo
nuke yourself out of orbit

Yes we surrendered because of pic related cuck, to this day it is a national disgrace. We did fight in WW2 as there were around 20000 Estonian men mobilized into divisions like SS "Nordland" and others. My great-grandfather actually fought at Battle of Sinimäed. You on the other hand fought on the side of the Allies so no argument there.

Attached: Konstantin_Päts.jpg (200x326, 12K)

yes, Anglos have always been the leaders of white race, other countries too are fairly high IQ, even us.

>"Oh the Soviets would have been so much better than the Germans"
unironically kys

>this thread
always meme countries turning against us

>"Who built your country haha"
>"What is the Marshall plan"
>"Wait no that doesn't count"

> why don't we have our own unions
Because you all are irrelevant shitholes while Russia is a superpower.

>"Who built your country haha"
He is right though, no one would give a fuck about you if not germans.

>Marshall plan
who gives a fuck about that though? And it was "rebuilding". you were just uncivilised savages until you got gangbanged by all european powers around you. you're welcome

Why whole bunch of countries, like almost entirety of Balkans, Hungary and Greece didn't vote at all?

Shouldnt attack Ossetia and Abkhzaia in 1992 and 2008

>Russia's conservative narrative
Like... which?

Russia is a cryptocolony-oligarchy.

We dont have sustainable indepenenet economy, good cars, strong IT and IT hardware, food/agriculture of Holland class, money to own 5 aircarriers, we dont evne have roads as qualiyty as Norway, our demographics is shitfing, AУE on the rise, average IQ is falling.

>his government calls everyone they don't like nazis
nazis killed 27mln of us and ought to kill more if we would lose the BOB

and you proving them right, everyone that has any contact with you wishes they succeed .
just because nazis did bad thing to you too doesn't mean you should kvetch like jews

What is the reason of existance of Council of Europe?

It gives jobs to useless bureaucrats

Russia spends too much money on bullshit (like council of europe), all countries spend, thats why people die out

>Marshall plan
>who gives a fuck about that though? And it was "rebuilding". you were just uncivilised savages until you got gangbanged by all european powers around you. you're welcome

We got 50 centuries of history while you got 6 years of glory retard

Attached: 4c9.png (645x729, 113K)

Based
Can i haz cute Svetlana now?8

>my invader is better than yours
No wonder this country stays a shithole

Georgia is Russophobic and Russian actions are justified.

> got 50 centuries of history
Wow. Estonia 1st world nao, move USA! Make wasy for THE country!

Attached: 402144289544732693.png (128x128, 25K)

>We got 50 centuries of history

As do we, retard. Do you think we just popped out of the ground one day? Go back to drinking yourself to death. You will never be Nordic.

Are you out of talking points? "50 centuries of history", yet no accomplishments. Germany has contributed more to the world between 1900-1910 than your shithole during its entire existence.

Attached: 1539336999981.jpg (479x317, 25K)

daily reminder that people wouldn't tell a difference between you and some muslim refugee shitskin, the fuck are you thinking of yourself? I am 100% sure you are not white(nordic)

>shit on someone
>wtf why do you hate me
btw all the shit about it being dangerous for Russians here is a lie, as all the one that have been here will tell you, some even went to the protests

Attached: 1526994149681.jpg (763x771, 60K)

>Not choosing the lesser of two evils
Finland managed to pull it off, why couldn't we have done the same

what the actual fuck has estonia accomplished besides being poorfag finland

most European mistake me for a Russian even though I don't look anything like one

>Shouldn't have attacked their rightful clay

Finland has chosen neither of them though, so where's your point? You on the other hand volunteered to become a german colony again

>finland actually tries to be country
Because niggers like you infest this country

>rightful clay
in what universe?

Yeah we probably won't be Nordic and thats a good thing
Literally everything Germany has ever done throughout history has been due to us Estonians. You sent your best doctors and scientists here to get educated in our universities and we fought you wars for you when you couldn't handle them yourselves. Educate yourself on history and read some Tammsaare before you come to argue with false facts.

in this one, you ignorant monkey, these land have been ours for 2000-3000 years

Attached: y988041.jpg (768x523, 111K)

Pic related - european court, which is very useful for Russian citizens, to protect ourselves from Russian goverenment.
So, thanks for having us back. That would save a lot of liberal anti-putin asses here.

Attached: Court.jpg (1024x679, 538K)

>Literally everything Germany has ever done throughout history has been due to us Estonians.
wow, that's cope on a new level. you know it's bs just like everyone else does.

In civilized universe.

Attached: who-recognizes-south-ossetia-and-abkhazia-map_2018-12-30.png (1253x554, 271K)

The people living there don't and didn't want to be part of your state, so why are you even trying?

I am natural Estonian and all of my ancestors have lived here for thousands of years. Can you say the same tibla?

Attached: 20484.jpg (532x596, 83K)

>forcing populations that vote 90+% to leave to be part of your state
>calling that civilised
Not even the Soviet Union was ar hardline as that. you might want to reconsider your stance

> Literally everything Germany has ever done throughout history has been due to us Estonians
That's what every irrelevant shithole wants to believe.

> I am natural Estonian
Ew

Attached: 7a91e3b0375354a20c7d209a798fdc22-imagepng.png (661x600, 26K)

What is the point of being liberal except being weak faggor or scheming jew?

situation and nations changed 3 times in last 3000 years
why georgians cant calm down, what value except military has south osetia?

do you want that lands to use as additional loan pledge or to sell them to foreigners like you did with other parts of your state?

Unless you are an islander you are highly likely a mutt
t. mainlander are nerds

> these land have been ours for 2000-3000 years
Funny that in those 2000-3000 years gayorgians did nothing relevant. Well, besides being part of Russia.

I don't care moron, those people need to leave then, imagine if bunch of turks decided to kick out germans from one of the regions and said that they don't want them back, it's like that, it's moronic. will invaded and kick out them next time and say the same then.

It was a joke i got the pic from google. This is actually me. Also fuck Hiiumaalased.

Attached: IMG_20190625_213857.jpg (2592x4608, 2.46M)

Okay this is epic

>Also fuck Hiiumaalased.
based

>situation and nations changed 3 times in last 3000 years
what does that change, retard?

>do you want that lands to use as additional loan pledge or to sell them to foreigners like you did with other parts of your state?

I want to take from them what they took from us, from my nation. In this life. I want them to suffer. I want all of them to die in fear and pain.

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 490K)

If jews control europe why do they allow muzzies in?

they have lived there since at least roman times.. wtf are you talking about, dude.

>no source
bye faggot

checkmate nazis

Teppитopия нынeшнeй Aбхaзии и Зaпaднoй Гpyзии в дpeвнeйшиe вpeмeнa, пo cвидeтeльcтвaм aнтичных иcтopикoв, былa извecтнa пoд нaзвaниeм Кoлхидa, кoтopyю нaceляли мнoгoчиcлeнныe aбхaзcкиe (caниги, aбaзги, aпcилы и миcимянe), a тaкжe кapтвeльcкиe плeмeнa (лaзы, aджapцы, мeгpeлы, имepeтинцы).
It's common knowledge, are you seriously trying to rewrite history like hohols to fit your own views?

Attached: d0084b1ffecc2a0a4a1d8176f30d6ce68862558d_full.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Why is it color coded with red & green? This biased shit is mindblowingly hard to read; why not blue & yellow with blue being "for return"

This shit's not clear

abhazians , osetians and georgians belong to 3 different ethnic groups

>I want to take from them what they took from us, from my nation. In this life. I want them to suffer. I want all of them to die in fear and pain.
they took that land many centuries ago and nothing happened
today you want to take their lebensraum and kill them. but you have lost the war instead and suffer yourself.

i dont understand why do you complain if you have lost the war twice? do you want to start war for the 3rd time, you will lose again.

holy shit, are you abkhazoid or just this stupid?
everyone but abkhazians accept that colchis was proto-mingerlian speaking, it had it's capital in what is now imereti region, there is no proof of even existence of abkhazians, abasgoi or other shit at this time,.
learn what a source is dumfuck.

dumb fucks actually believe russia is some sort of savior of white people lmao. russia doesn't even care about russians considering they're barely 80% white, building mosques and having everyone work for the elite, who don't give a shit if their work is done by a native russian or a turkic nigger from the south. they're just as kike infested as the west. anything ethno-nationalist is literally nazi for russia and therefore hated. not to mention you're not allowed to protest and actually need to have a government-approved licence to be a journalist. russia is an empire run by kikes who don't give a shit about "russia for russians," or even "russia for white people," let alone europe.

abkhazians are genetically Georgian, south ossetians are probably too, this linguistic supremacy is moronic.
>they took that land many centuries ago and nothing happened
wrong, tskhinvali was majority jewish
>i dont understand why do you complain if you have lost the war twice? do you want to start war for the 3rd time, you will lose again.
I personally can't speak for all Georgians, many other georgians are whinny pussies, I want militaristic government and to start a war and not end it as long as thing go wrong, maybe never end it until we are all gone.

For all practical purposes the term Abkhāz or Afkhāz , in early Muslim sources covers Georgia and Georgians (properly Ḏjurzān , q.v.). The reason (cf. below under 2.) is that a dynasty issued from Abkhāzia ruled in Georgia at the time of the early ʿAbbāsids. A distinction between the Abkhăzian dynasty and the Georgian rulers on the upper Kur is made by al-Masʿūdī, ii, 65, 74. The people properly called Abkhāz is possibly referred to only in the tradition represented by Ibn Rusta, 139: , read * Awghaz , see Marquart, Streifzüge , 164-76, and Ḥudūd al-ʿĀlam , 456.

It's only people like you who are reinventing history to claim such bs. Literally everyone else agrees that they existed there during ancient times. Or where did they come from? Did evil Russia produce them in a lab?

>I want to take from them what they took from us, from my nation. In this life. I want them to suffer. I want all of them to die in fear and pain.
And that's wh Russia kicked your ass in 2008. It's really for the better, you're a lunatic

>muslim
>ancient times
>colchis
you keep embarrassing yourself
medieval Abkhazian state was ruled by a Georgian speaking dynasty and all the evidence and writings are in Georgian, Abkhazian name itself is no proof of anything.

>I want militaristic government and to start a war and not end it as long as thing go wrong, maybe never end it until we are all gone
>until we are all gone
you even included what would happen, wow. You're some insignificant nation that 90% of people couldn't even find on a map. You're not threatening anyone.

Some of our MP's did the right thing Based Euroslavs.

so how will the kikes currently destroying poland spin this one?
probably another success, lol

lmao, that was a joke, it's quote from vidya
we had been winning wars against bigger countries our whole existence, chechens won a war against Russia, meaning we can do it too, Russian isn't going to let their economy collapse and fight us with their whole power and guerrilla warfare is thing, Georgian has many good hiding places.

Cэгeлмэ, are you seriously this dense. The jews we gassed were more german than they are georgian, get over it

fuck Sweden. I understand the butthurt belt and the butthurt Anglos. but wtf is Sweden's problem?

i find your behavior suicidal

>I want militaristic government and to start a war and not end it as long as thing go wrong, maybe never end it until we are all gone.

in the same time you have sold your own country to foreigners and you are not going to fight against them
you take low priority enemy and in the same time:
1) you want to kill other people (which you claim have same genetics) and die in process, your lebensraum will belong to turks and arabs after your death
2)you will damage russian interests in this process because turks are debt-slaves of europeans
3)you will lose and kill people and destroy a lot of assets for nothing

thats why you have problems with russia

if you fight against EU, turks and destroy their goods and investments you will have good relations with russia, osetia and abhazia may teturn into georgian "confederation" without war.

>lmao, that was a joke, it's quote from vidya
fallout, yea yea
>we had been winning wars against bigger countries our whole existence
like? After all you've been subdued by a bunch of people. Romans, Mongols, Iranians, Ottomans, Russians... Good job

fuck off, you are probably some circassian nigger trying to grab our people.
like I said, medieval abkhazia was Georgian, most of the ruling dynasty identifies as Georgian today, literally first king of united Georgia was first the king of Abkhazia and Abkhazians were always part of Georgia in concept until the ottoman influence late in history.
I'm telling you how I want thing, if things go way I want nobody will be selling anything to foreigners, foreigners are just using us for their own interest.
I see only 2 ways to escape the russian menace, either fight them until they think we are not worth it or wait for regime change in Russsia, I think first one is not likely to happen.

>if you fight against EU, turks and destroy their goods and investments you will have good relations with russia, osetia and abhazia may teturn into georgian "confederation" without war.
this is dumb, learn history. we only have become so pro-west because of Russian attacking us. you have no idea about this war, we had minimal ass licking to west before saakashvili and still Russia was financing our enemies and instigating them against us, then lying that they had nothing to do with it.

Roman were really and early and didn't hold on on us for long, before mongols subdued Russia too, while mongols held everyone else our king manage to restore Georgia completely, later we were divided into region and couldn't hold against all 3, every nation had it's ups and down, if we followed your advice we wouldn't exist today