Hi black guy here

What is it like being sunburned never experienced it ever?

Attached: 1498669570-screen-shot-2017-06-28-at-10526-pm.png (794x397, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HD_h05xftxc
byrdie.com/african-americans-sunburn-risk-and-skin-cancer-3013645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ayyy man whiteman here. So it be like. When the county be colonised by the white devil. But the country is yo skin. Or imagine going to kfc and seeing a white person take the last chicken.

Yeah it kinda sucks, but it's better than being a nigger.

>2018
>feeling pain ever
Opioids, my dude.

Black privilege

It fucking hurts.

But it's better than being black.

Hi white guy here. What is it like being intellectually and genetically inferior? Never experienced it ever.

t.

Attached: east-liverpool-ohio-police-heroin-overdose1.jpg (1012x569, 70K)

Itt:people that have never talked to a black person

Go get some moistureizer OP
You look all ashy nigga

It is like being ashy but only for a week tops

It feels awesome, makes you look like a badass as a little kid. You just laugh and play through the sheering pain for a day and then sheds to pure white new skin. It's pretty great, and then stops when you get older. I'm sorry you just wouldn't understand.

youtu.be/HD_h05xftxc

Feels like this

You won't be saying that next time you get skin cancer, wh*Te subhumans.

Attached: white subhumans skin cancer.jpg (1024x438, 105K)

Blacks get sunburnt and tanlines in the sun, not nearly as much as ultra white folks...but they do. If anything, you turn more deep purple.

>Yeah it kinda sucks, but it's better than being a nigger.
The fucking truth right here!!!

No one on pol is white so no one will know the answer

It's like understanding why clothing was invented

How does it feel to have skin so cancerous, that it doesnt even get sunburned?

Melanin is cancer, just like your "people".

>being such a nigger that you overdose in front of your son
They deserved it.

It's a milder version of not meeting your cane sugar quota

Attached: USASsugarP[1].jpg (500x286, 36K)

I dunno. We invented houses, sunscreen, and clothes so we didn't have to ever deal with it again.

Yup, yup

Better than being a fatherless criminal with a skin tone comparable to shit.

Kinda like having a job , father , or an IQ over 70 .
Oops sorry youve probably never experienced those either

Like poverty but it heals

Maybe because you live in great Britain you stupid nigger, you wouldn't last a day in Africa.

blacks can get sunburns too, just saying.... the sun does not discriminate

No we'll still be saying it.

.00001% of getting skin cancer

>vs

100% chance of having less than 80 IQ and being nigger

Yeah.. will take being white anyday over being a pavement ape

It just stings a bit. Doesn't really hinder your ability to do anything like being a nigger does.

I would rather have skin cancer, than be a nigger.

How it feels to be non white my lovely negroid?

Attached: D0bImQtWwAEm14y[1].jpg (1200x800, 146K)

It feels like your skin wants to climb kff your body.

too bad everything causes cancer, and you people don't know how fat and sugar works.

>black people don't get sunburned
Niggers are so fucking stupid...

Attached: niggerburn.jpg (217x300, 16K)

>What is it like being sunburned never experienced it ever?
This is bait. Black people can be sunburned. It's just less noticeable until it starts peeling. And skin cancer is far more difficult to detect.

That said, it feels like shit and motivates you to obtain or create some means by which to escape the sun.

Also, remember to supplement your vitamin D if you're dark-skinned and live outside of an equatorial zone. You'll start physically withering and experiencing mental difficulties if you don't.

Dunno being native I tan instead of burning. Although alot of black people I served with somehow ended up with sun poisoning.

Kind of like having a father

What's it like to have the constant watchful Eye of God on you only to disappoint with your actions with each passing revolution?

Attached: 3245532.png (415x445, 118K)

I wouldn't know, it never gets that hot up here.

Attached: 1415841180444.jpg (960x539, 140K)

Blacks can get sunburnt also:

byrdie.com/african-americans-sunburn-risk-and-skin-cancer-3013645

Attached: Fire_Ring1.jpg (400x400, 67K)

Attached: 1561287899819.jpg (734x633, 70K)

It's a lot like knowing your father. I guess you wouldn't know what that feels like either.

I'm white and this is the correct answer.

Attached: dna.png (391x222, 19K)

>Underrated post

Attached: 1539005682336.png (1500x1500, 927K)

You forgot your meme flag this time, faggot.

Attached: 0C95BECD-3824-4B2F-94B2-AAB08380439E.jpg (533x700, 81K)

it's not fucking comparable to OP though? still, we ought to load super soakers with Hogweed venom as that stuff turns corrossive if UV light hits it. can cause second degrees pretty rapidly.

Wtf is "one skin cancer"?
Wtf does "Hugh Jackman has 6th skin cancer removed mean?"

You don't get 1 skin cancer like you get 1 watermelon with purple drink.

that looks painful, is that even real ?

>still, we ought to load super soakers with Hogweed venom as that stuff turns corrossive if UV light hits it
Shoo shoo, FBI. Shoo shoo.

Where do i find bog drinks like that?

Probably the malignant melanoma. It's like how you remove a spot but that doesn't mean the underlying reason for the spots has been removed.

itchy, like super itchy. Nights are hell.

At night it stops being an itch and feels more like a thousand knives are being jabbed stright into your shoulders every second, you basically have to drink yourself to sleep or drug yourself.

best way to avoid this is just to wear sunscreen and wear a shirt. I remember I used to be insecure about my body and so I wore a shirt when I went to the beach, after a while I stopped caring and actually took my shirt off, well I got the sunburn and started wearing shirts again lmao.

Attached: good girl 17.gif (540x290, 2M)

Black people can and do get burnt, you either are unaware and assume it's just your ashy skin acting up or you don't go out in the sun.

>that looks painful, is that even real ?
Another user mentioned it out of context, but it really looks like a phytochemical burn from the Giant Hogweed.

Aloe. It's cheap and works near instantly.

>Skin cancer
Into the trash it goes.

>we should all go commit acts of violence
What the fuck?!?! Nice VPN...

no really, the stuff is extremely nasty, we have to exterminate your incendiary weed because some retard took it here. Time for revenge.

Attached: american4.jpg (484x469, 159K)

Ignorance is bliss. Most sub 90 IQs are happier than +120.

its like sitting at the front of the bus and drinking from whatever water fountain i please

>implying white people get burnt that bad
If you spend even a few hours a day outside, you basically become immune to sunburn. That’s the great thing about not being a nigger: our skin adapts to the conditions. We darken when there’s tons of sin, reducing the dangers of intense UV, and then in winter our skin lightens to allow us to more readily absorb the UV from a less intense sun. Whiter skin is LITERALLY more adaptable to living anywhere than black skin.

slide thread

Have one of your friends (read as: cellmates) give you an Indian sunburn. That's what it feels like when you move that part of your body...but it doesn't go away for days.

Attached: pepe gets high.jpg (565x425, 150K)

did you ever hear about a sun-hater like a vampire getting melanoma?

thought so.

>uh I'm black believe
>Doesn't even know black people get sunburns too
Back to your cuckold discord.

You do burn. You are not some kind of lizard fuck immune to the affects of the sun, you are, despite all your attempts, a person still.

Source please

Nice. I got it.

(This is screencap worthy, but I don't think that anyone else got it.)

Attached: Post Five Star.jpg (287x360, 88K)

I dunno.

What's it like stinking of sweaty ass everywhere you go?

Guys make sure you hydrate properly if you get sunburned this summer.

>Giant Hogweed.
i thought it would be some kind of insect but it looks like any other plant that you would find in a garden

Attached: images (4).jpg (739x415, 66K)

>you do burn
>source please
You both are black. Why do you think skin becomes tan from exposure to sun?

That joke doesnt float. Like a nigga.

i am mexican and have been sunburnt once - i was pulling weeds in my backyard for maybe 4 hours. it was so rare i think i took a pitcher

Did whitoids evolve in caves? Conventional wisdom says that whites are like the polar bears of the human world right? That they're from the north. But just because it's cold, doesn't mean it's not sunny, so why the white skin? East Asians' ancestors are also from siberia but majority don't get roasted in the sun, even the white-skinned ones.

Explain yourselves, caucs. Were you cavemanz n shiet?

How many times are you dumb niggers going to respond to this slide thread?

Ya, I had fucking Aloe, it didn't do much, it only helps when it's annoying.

What is it like being a nigger, never experienced it ever?

You should still use sunblock blacks are still able to get skin cancer from the sun long term.

me neither

Black people do get sunburned, it's a myth that they don't. To answer your question, it feels like a fresh tattoo if you know what that feels like.

>doesn't get sunburned
>trade off is you're the burden of humanity

Kek.

White man here, what's it like to never not learn how to swim, speak English, not steal, not smell like rotten watermelon?

It's kind of like having a job where y-
>Hi black guy here
Never mind.

Attached: download.jpg (501x373, 42K)

White people be vampires n shiieet... can't go in the sun without turning into a red chilli pepper not shiieet... we whites wuz kangz n shiieet. I was white until, I got burned up in the sun n shiiiiiet....

>tons of sin
>darken

Kek.

Minorly annoying. You dont get burned that bad if you pay even the slightest attention to your body.

>What is it like being sunburned never experienced it ever?

I heard that Gorillas can't get sunburn.

Thank God you are part ape.

Me...I'll take a little sunburn...at least I'm HUMAN!

NIGGERS
ARE
APES
IN
PEOPLE
CLOTHES

Return NIGGERS to the jungle!!!!
Demand Segregation NOW!

When will you idiots realize that this is a bottom notch trigger? Kek

Hi nigger. I dont know i live and work in darkness for years. My skin is pale as fuck also i use parasol whne i go outside. Im not some fucking farmland pleb.

>Hi black guy here
>flag
Checks out

>never experienced it ever
I suspect it has more to do with you being a Bong than being a Nigger.
Here in the US, black people get sunburned all the time. They turn purple and blister. I understand it's quite painful.

Having an IQ above 80, I have only experienced minor sunburn because I have enough sense to cover up when walking around under the giant fucking death ray in the sky.

you forget to add this to comment field

Paler skin emerged as some groups of proto-humans worked out that wearing clothes provided even greater protection than the dark skin common to all proto-humans at the time. Anyone black today is descended from those who couldn't even work out that for themselves. What is it like being that dumb, never experienced it ever?

SPBP

White people wuz conquering the world n shiieet... before they got slain by the sun n shiiieeet...

builds character. causes you to plan your day several hours in advance. pain and strife make you more intelligent. Africans never had to really DO anything to increase their survival rate, you were born into the Garden of Eden.