I'll enjoy you kiddies getting drafted

have a fun middle eastern adventure!

Attached: 1554476591311.png (567x568, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1143529903238893568
youtu.be/-qtW877CmNY
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZqRPBwLafc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill all jewish and israeli children

they cant get me I smoke weed that means im a dangerous addict

We're not going to war

Based Iran already called this bluff. They blew up an AMERICAN spy drone and Trump knows he can't actually OBLITERATE them in return.

We don't need no drafts.
Nukes don't need no stinkin' drafts!

Attached: 6a00e54ef85fc4883401bb09fe9195970d-600wi.png (342x261, 142K)

>Get punched and spit in the face
>well... if you do it again I'm going to stop you with overwhelming force, just don't ask why I didnt stop you in the first place.
Ah america.

bump

>Best Frenz
Who knew Zogyald was a Frenposter? Going to enjoy watching your country get destroyed, mutts.

Attached: nodog.jpg (631x640, 62K)

Strong glow. But we're pacifists who are just watching the show.

Attached: hide ptg threads.jpg (2449x1717, 1020K)

So we gonna bomb them to the stone age with a bunch of scud missiles and drones during primetime on a Monday night like we did in 2005 or what?

Well NPR was complaining that Trump was being ambiguous and not taking a firm position, so I guess basically issuing an IRL tweet should shut those kikes up about it.

LET'S JUST WAIT AND SEE IF THE KIKES STOP KVETCHING THEY DIDN'T GET THEIR IRAN WAR

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1143529903238893568
>Iran leadership doesn’t understand the words “nice” or “compassion,” they never have. Sadly, the thing they do understand is Strength and Power, and the USA is by far the most powerful Military Force in the world, with 1.5 Trillion Dollars invested over the last two years alone..
>....The wonderful Iranian people are suffering, and for no reason at all. Their leadership spends all of its money on Terror, and little on anything else. The U.S. has not forgotten Iran’s use of IED’s & EFP’s (bombs), which killed 2000 Americans, and wounded many more...
>....Iran’s very ignorant and insulting statement, put out today, only shows that they do not understand reality. Any attack by Iran on anything American will be met with great and overwhelming force. In some areas, overwhelming will mean obliteration. No more John Kerry & Obama!

Attached: Iran.jpg (567x530, 116K)

They can fucking try

Theyll have to fight on 2 fronts if they try

Water supplies
Electric Supplies
Telecoms towers
Radar
Gas stations
etc
are all VERY susceptible to sabotage

trump is all hot air and no action...hes jimmy carter lite

jimmy carter 2.0

Oh look Putin wants the US to go to war with Iran.

yikes

Please make it happen

You chads watch the desert. I'll watch the wives.

Attached: stay behind.png (706x318, 351K)

You're country is already destroyed mate.

Good. Fuck Iran.

Trump won't do shit, he's a pussy that has had his bluffs on just about everything called. He doesn't have the stomach to send us to war, he doesn't even have it to send third worlders back to where they came from or keep them from getting here to begin with.

JEWnited States doesn't have the manpower or the stomach for a ground war with Iran. Any war with Iran would be Iran being bombed into third world status but even that would be dangerous because the World economy would go to shit

There will never be a new draft. You dumb kikes.

Black helicopter Tin foil hat conspiracy theories

ikr the orange blumpfkin has two scoops for himself and no bombs for iran
hello that's awful!

Yeah he said the same thing before a year ago and nothing happened. He said the same thing about North Korea and nothing happened. Its just for pressure

People will deny this, but its a fact that the people of Iran hate their own government and are sick of them.

>2 fronts
Try a dozen. The battlefield will stretch from Afghanistan to Lebanon. That doesn't account for the terrorist actions in Europe and America by their agents targeting all the things you listed and more.
Whatever fight they try will not be neatly contained to Iran.

>Country with no manpower
>Says United States doesn't have the manpower
I agree with the second part of your post but we definitely would have the manpower. But yes it'd be wise to avoid that at the onset.

>joined Air Force
>medical discharge
>can't be drafted
Have fun, nerds.

Attached: Mario_2cool.jpg (180x181, 11K)

>you should send all your citizens to die in some meaningless shithole because they blew up an unmanned drone.

they cant draft me. I'm too old and I have a DD214.

How about the southern border? I bet Iran can attack that though.

That would be belly splitting LOLs.

Exactly. It would be really fun.

>the USA is by far the most powerful Military Force in the world, with 1.5 Trillion Dollars invested over the last two years alone..
It isn't even in the top two.

>Trump threatens

Attached: 2403148199_1284b0edbc_o21.jpg (625x450, 31K)

>>Country with no manpower
>>Says United States doesn't have the manpower
>I agree with the second part of your post but we definitely would have the manpower. But yes it'd be wise to avoid that at the onset.
And the hwoman power. And the zer power. And the xe power. Adn the biggest power of all.... DIVERSITY

Although it wont be needed if by some chance the draft comes back because of war with Iran I will actually kek beyond disbelief

Attached: ABSOLUTELYBEADY.jpg (1083x718, 333K)

>Iran leadership doesn’t understand the words “nice” or “compassion,” they never have. Sadly, the thing they do understand is Strength and Power, and the USA is by far the most powerful Military Force in the world, with 1.5 Trillion Dollars invested over the last two years alone..
The USA doesn't understand nice and compassionate, All their recent wars for (((GLOBALISM))) have shown us this.. not to mention the 1.5 trillion Trump brags about; just shows they think militarism is the solution to everything.

>....The wonderful Iranian people are suffering, and for no reason at all. Their leadership spends all of its money on Terror, and little on anything else. The U.S. has not forgotten Iran’s use of IED’s & EFP’s (bombs), which killed 2000 Americans, and wounded many more...

Sanctions by the USA are hurting those people, EU/Asia don't have those sanctions and are trading with Iran, but Uncle Sam caught the feels and tried to embargo/fine companies that trade with Iran.. good luck with that my Amerimutt Emporer.
I Guess Trump has forgotten how the USA was kicked out of Iran, by the people who democratically elected a person who was not a (((puppet))), like how he says Iran has killed 2000 Americans.. how many people has America killed in that space of time all over the world?
>....Iran’s very ignorant and insulting statement, put out today, only shows that they do not understand reality. Any attack by Iran on anything American will be met with great and overwhelming force. In some areas, overwhelming will mean obliteration. No more John Kerry & Obama!

Kek, stop invading their national sovereignty then, stop fighting wars for Israel/globalism.
I like how he changed his tune on the drone that got taken out.. Trump is truly cucked

Attached: omc58.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Goong to war over our unmanned air drone flying over Iranian territory to SPY on them is one of the absolute most retarded pretenses for going to war. You niggers need to realize you severely underestimate Iran. Look at the wargame involving the US and Iran our government tried to cover up because one of our generals used tactics Iran would and completely BTFO the USA.

Im 21 but i have asthma. The 4k war footage is gonna be comfy as fuck.

Another kike shill with his "But it will make Trump look weak!"
What makes him look weak is bending to the will of Saudi Arabia and Israel. Not refusing to bomb people over a fucking unmanned drone.

Marijuana was legalized for Service Members in the Canadian Forces.

I'm sure your beatnick Department of Defence isn't far behind.

Getting real sick of you Jow Forums soft bodied faggots trying to shit on the concept of serving your country.
>Based NatSoc
But also
>Military is Jew Cucked.
The hypocrisy in you incel fucks is insane. Stop being a coward.
>That's right, goy, don't serve your country. Be a coward. That's true NatSoc!
The Reich will not tolerate cowards.

>Marijuana was legalized for Service Members in the Canadian Forces
That sounds like a good idea. That's where there word "assasin" comes from, right? Hashish?

I still thinking sending the trannies in first is a good idea. First off imagine the psychological factor of a bunch of screaming insane trannies being the first wave assault. Second off...well it should be obvious.

Need 4k war footage and 4k paki bashing

youtu.be/-qtW877CmNY

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZqRPBwLafc

Define manpower

ZOG doesn't even have the manpower to repatriate the fucking Mexicans inside its own borders. Like hell it has the manpower to invade Iran and secure it. AT BEST, the war would be something worse than Iraq.

>But when I went to MEPS I had [insert random injury or disease that is easily hide-able] so I wasn't able to serve.

At worst, it would be like Vietnam or Korea on steroids. Russia and China would be dumping their lastest hardware into the battlefield. Hypersonic missiles would rain down at random times to take out entire divisions. Casualties would be in the tens of thousands easily... and for what?

FOR FUCKING WHAT?

COURAGE DUTY HONOR

Attached: chad checks em.jpg (442x525, 26K)

unfortunately that is how first world powers must approach these situations now. make no mistake that America, Russia, and China, all have the power to blow every shithole country off the map in less than a week, but they can't exactly do that without public backlash can they?

>naughty little boys
Then followed by maniacal laughter. Fucking nuts you can feel the hate in his voice. That one kid got kicked right in the asshole too lmao.

No one asks your opinion, you will do what you are told, dog.

Most Americans hate the US government and want to be rid of it too

Replace the word iran with israel.

I don't think underwear model roidmonkeys are chads but here's your check.

Don't have any.
Can't get drafted.
God speed

Wow im so glad Hillary wasn't elected!
Who DOESN'T love idle threats from a disconnected pussy
Go to war already you fucking faggot

It will be fun guys. It will be fun.

>FOR FUCKING WHAT
ISRAEL

i hope fags and trannies will get drafted because of the equality of cannon fodder opportunity

Attached: groovy.png (720x576, 354K)

What Trump is really saying, is... False Flag incoming! Trump is creating a war with Iran, on Israel's orders, and it's a mammoth mistake

Attached: 1560717899403s.jpg (125x117, 3K)

They can just loose communication with UAV and say Iran shot it. Not a lot needed, red lines drawn, forces deployed, deniability cover unraveled "we canceled strike before, we don't war, but Iran stooped too far this time, we have to react!". Everything is in place.

JUST HIT THE SAND I KNOW IM IN IRAN!

WE'RE GONNA KILL WHO'S IN COMMAND!

Dumbass shills, Trump tried being nice and showing goodwill towards Iran. He spared 150 of their people, showed them mercy, and demonstrated restraint. He asked to come to the table and negotiate. Perhaps America would pull out its military from the straight between the Gulf states and Iran, and in exchange Iran would stop its provocative actions. But no, they continue to be bad actors, and are asking for it now. The Iranian government is digging its own grave. If war breaks out, they will have brought it upon themselves, because Trump has been trying to avoid war and negotiate a deal instead.

Attached: iran.png (867x660, 404K)

Lol, every single Iranian will fight back, not just soldiers. Even kids will sneak around placing bombs for their country. Its 80 mill of people against a bunch of marines with limited ammo

Trump and Israel can go fuck themselves. I hope to see the first all out
>fuck this shit, I'm not fighting your stupid wars anymore
Military walkout.

This shit is getting silly now. So trump opens his fucking piehole, and I'm supposed to go and fight along with a bunch of kids for Israel ??

Attached: image.jpg (885x990, 136K)

ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE WHEN YOU KNOW THE REASONS WHY

>tried being nice and showing goodwill towards Iran. He spared 150 of their people

Lol, he did not have right to kill those people in the first place. As if i come to you in the middle of the street and say "suck my dick because i didn't kill your wife on the street 1 hour ago".

Already did my eight. I'm a 30 year old boomer, so I'll crack open a monster and call some zoomers girlfriend to come over while he's sweating his ass off in the desert. It'll do him some good to do some actual work, yup.

That is when you just shake and bake the town and kill everyone like we did many times in Iraq. We killed over 10 million people in Iraq and lost less than 3000 soldiers....

For Israel of course, but Israel will not send a single soldier. They will just sit in comfortable seats bought for US taxpayers money and watch you die for them on the screens.

>using Iraq as an example of a good thing
Yeah, let's totally do that again :DDD

Did you kill anyone?

Did you ever kill anyone?

O B L I T E R A T I O N

Iran didn't have the right to attack ships or shoot down a drone in international waters. Now they are openly mocking and insulting the American government, and refusing to negotiate a peaceful solution to their disagreements (sanctions, nuclear arms, funding of groups, etc.), instead of trying to work with them. That's not a wise thing to do in my opinion. Even Kim Jong-un has been more cooperative.

Exactly. They've put all the pieces in their narrative into place, just one more (false flag) left, then "poof" the war begins "justifiably"

Attached: 1558231877857.jpg (700x443, 64K)

Wtf my shit wasnt posting then double posted

That sounds like a threat. Keep pushing it Mohammed and we’ll bring back the interment camps.

It's just Jow Forums being shit. I felt it too.

>Trust me I'm Iranian

Stop lying, chaim

The cuck won do shit, and if he did some fags shooting bullets isn'tt "overwhelming force".

They already called Zion Don's bluff and showed him to be a retard on the world stage.

nobody will draft me alive

Attached: 20190623_011357.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

You're calling him Zion Don for failing to deliver on the Zionist plans?