Why do men still purse women?

Attached: B6A494D8-0D1D-40B0-B011-DAD50ABE08F5.jpg (624x351, 35K)

*pursue
also because making babies and having family (or just fornication)

Why do u want kids then?

Because vagina feels good.
Not that you'd know, tranny.

It can’t be that good.

have sex, virgin

Why?

because pussy is great
i know most of you wouldnt know anyway

What do u mean by great exactly?

Die for Israel you faggot loving dog.

I thought about becoming a Godlike hermit monk because women are generally bothersome, but to piss of faggots like you - I'm going to get a QT woman, breed her and be a great father instead. Fuck you and fuck jews.

muh dick

>it cant be that good

It's the single greatest pleasure a man can have. We are biologically coded to enjoy sex for the purpose of furthering our species, our brains naturally enhance the experience, imagine the best orgasm you have given yourself and it won't ever be close to cumming from actual sex

What if your daughter turns out to be very attractive? Would u be attracted to her also?

Sometimes I wish I didn't but I get horny and can't help it

Incest is ineffective and unnecessary, stop being a degenerate. A daughter, like any son demands a high quality male in her life to grow into a proper human of optimal quality.

Why do want to make humans though?

They are still blue pilled

Attached: John-Lennon-Quotes-4.jpg (800x467, 63K)

To pass on genes to the next generation.
All animals do this as well.
Those genes helped enure the individual's survival, so his offspring will inherit those very genes.

That's a simple biology fact.

Also my path. 6 months pregnant now.

Improvement and advancement are most humane qualities, by aligning to these currents your power grows immensely as you capitalize on the inherent motivation you can summon that lies dormant if you are stagnant.

Reproduction is a natural aspect of the human life and is a necessary component of humanity, thus improvement must also be considered in this avenue : my reproducing with a good quality woman I would be creating humans of superior quality.

This goal, however autistic, also aligns with more basic human necessities or desires. For an optimal human life : you would generally not discount reproduction.

it wasn't always like this; in more "civiliced" societies marriage was less the union of a man and a woman and more the union of two families along with their wealth, the father must give permission for his daughter to engage someone based merely as a logical and beneficial decition, LOVE would o wouldn't come after.

Psychological effects of open sexuality.
Modern men are basically tamed by pleasure.

No one has answered. It is because it may very well be that you cant become who you could if you dont create a healthy space for such things.