Weed is for niggers. Prove me wrong. Pro tip you can't

Weed is for niggers. Prove me wrong. Pro tip you can't.

Attached: 099090990.png (767x431, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YfujOoaW8_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys as i hit this blunt faggot

Cannabis is good for everyone. CBD, CBN, and THC has all shown to have positive health benefits.

Telling other people how to live 8s for niggers. Mind your business soiboi

Yah but what about their negative health benefits?

t. niggers

All drugs and alcohol are degenerate. It literally turns you retarded and makes you feel good for a time while also poisoning you. It's like faggots. They act degenerate because it makes them feel good.
Reals over feels.

Nah actually weed is pretty based. I can't prove it, but it's certainly better than not being high.

good arguement fat fuck

Its a plant you can garden and harvest. Your time is better spent on this activity and enjoying the smoke than any wordly activity like theater, circus or eating.

Most people would do both. But most people walk to destruction anyway.

>negative health benefits
>negative benefits
Nigger

I concur

Yeah it is

>pro war on drugs propaganda
this looks like fed posting

Attached: 1560679118196.png (499x336, 396K)

Why then has it been a cultural staple of Europoid groups as evidenced by finds such as the Altai princess?
It's the same with tattoos; those who call such things degenerate have based their morality on Jewish ideology and now hold a position completely opposite to that of their own traditional cultures.

tattoos are for niggers

Attached: willy.jpg (800x889, 122K)

Based 30 yr old nigger hater here and I call bullshit. I have been smoking weed since I was 14. I own my house and car outright have a 4 year degree making 80k a year. I smoke weed while driving just about everyday during my commute. Not one ticket dui ever. I have been pulled over high as shit and the cops let me go because I can bullshit my way out of anything. Weed to me is like spinach to Popeye and shouted nigger get a job at a homeless porch monkey not 4 days ago.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 46K)

Can't disagree user

youtu.be/YfujOoaW8_Q

> negative health benefits
Ohh YIKES!! This is the tier of person who supports prohibition, probably either a fuckin' shitskin moron or some god damn boomer who coasted through life without ever learning to speak.

Attached: image.jpg (178x180, 62K)

they don't grow it, they just sell it. they also don't use it correctly, you can always smell it on them, they use the crudest forms of consumption available.

>negative health benefits
lol
user, please tell me what negative long term effects come from weed, and compare those to alcohol

>I disagree, therefore, propaganda.
A nigger, probably.

Niggers grow it, they just grow it like a retard would. Meaning put the seeds in the soil and water it, and maybe set up a couple lamps if they're inside.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 198K)

I am a veteran with Insomnia.
I'd rather smoke weed or eat Cannibus Butter Toast for a sleep aid than put some Jew Owned Pharma pill into my body.
Not sure if that proves you wrong, but I think it's a better choice.
Especially since I grow my own so I know it isn't laced.

Attached: Apply on Rare Flag.jpg (156x201, 10K)

Tattoos can't really be seen on their nigger skin, though. You need pale skin to properly display then. Like a canvas.

>OP will never experience smoking a blunt with his girlfriend
>OP will never get a blowjob while blasted into space
>OP will never get a blowjob period
>OP will never experience hanging out with the guys, laughing about stories while passing around a blunt
some of my best memories from high school come from just playing vidya with my friends, making dumb nigger jokes and passing around a bong or a joint. I concur, OP is a faggot

>memeflag
Thc made me realize the Jewish question

Whatcha doin, Rabbi?

Attached: 259CF08A-95D6-42B2-B1B3-E8B86A7FCCC0.png (750x1334, 140K)

I've done all that degeneracy in fucking high school, too. I'm not proud of it, but I don't do it well into adulthood. Still, I maintain my position. Weed is for niggers.
>OP will never get a blowjob period
Not too fond of menstrual fetishes, I must admit.

I don’t care cuz I’m a white man with agency and I enjoy it. Wanna try and stop me? I wish a nigga would

>cuz I’m a white man
You certainly don't speak like one, Tyrone.

I agree.

There is only slight memory loss, and like you said that's kind of a benefit sometimes.

The biggest problem with cannabis is that it's illegal.

im sorry youre an alcoholic.
also sorry noone loved you as a child