I am a landlord and my tenants are all university students with part-time jobs at coffee shops and corner stores and...

I am a landlord and my tenants are all university students with part-time jobs at coffee shops and corner stores and whatnot, with a couple of young families with little kids and such.

I just realized that minimum wage is going up by $3 in my state at the end of the year, I think it's time I do up some letters to give them the required three month notice for a rental increase. An extra $180 a month sounds more than fair considering they're making more than $300 extra with the new law.

No, there is no serious rent control here, just that I can only raise it once a year and have to give three months notice.

What should I do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1443416004722.jpg (240x172, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYDG8qmt_qE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> What should I do, Jow Forums?

Stop being the living embodiment of inflation is a good place to start.

Have you been checked for STDs lately? Because that's where I'd go next after that.

You should kill yourself, boomer

Do it. Commies need to suffer.

If you don't increase rent you'll get more black tenants. More black tenants means more property damage, more crime, more costs to you, which you will inevitably be forced to pass on to everyone else regardless.
Unironically raising rent is the more ethical thing to do now.

Do it. It's your property, not theirs.

Remember, renting out your apartment is a business. You are not a charity. You are not their parents.

>What should I do, Jow Forums?
sure you should post the same thread every weeks to data mines for who know what just in case you know

A good start would be to an hero

Ask your rabbi, but I think you know the answer.

Attached: image.jpg (273x303, 30K)

Raise the rent on everyone but the families with white kids.

Yeah, go full retard. This increases the anger of the people and makes total, no-refunds nationalization of real estate a more probable outcome.
I, for one, welcome your retardation and the full communism it (thankfully) will lead to.

gas the kikes. death to landlords. Seize the properties. Kill those who profit from misfortune!

>sticking your fingers in other people's pies

copypasta

>gas the kikes
Start by killing yourself, Tankie.

Raise 'em all by $360, and if the young family is white cut their rent by $270.

I dont profit off anyone but myself though?

Do it, it's called inflation. I'm sure the price of your coffee will also goes up, to pay those part time jobs who rent your apartments.

>Minimum wage goes up
>Rent goes up
>Food price goes up
>Every product goes up
>Non minimum wage stays the same
>Repeat

>being a worthless Bolshevik
>not being a net drain on society, and therefore harmful to everyone universally
You can't have it both ways, kike.

the reason bars and wing restaurants charge so much is to keep niggers out

real estate agent here
do it, it means i make more commission
based and cashpilled

offer the women a discount if they let you lick their feet

This jewish behavior is the reason why boomers get the rope too.

Nice slide thread

*Repeat until native US citizens anhero en masse.

I have a rental property and leave the rent lower so the tenants stay long term. I just about break even on the place but they are lowering what I owe the bank every month.

You make this thread at least once a week
You’re not fooling me

How culpable are we in inflation really?
Pretty sure that's the government's problem, always. The government has been pretending we don't have as much inflation as we do for a long time.
I remember my Aunt unironically said that despite the fact that she makes 60k a year, due to inflation, its more like she's making 30k a year, which is a hilariously awkward statement the more I think about it but I kind of understood her as well. Basically, money is worth half what the government says it is.

Seriously this.
>grocery store has to pay the stock boy more.
>farmer has to pay more to pick and ship his crop.
>landlord has to pay more when there's a plumbing leak.
>plumber has to pay more for his supplies.

The true problem is the business owner.
There was a time when "owning a small business" meant you would go into a store and the guy behind the counter owned the place. You'd say "I need X" and he would reply with "well I have several options, let me show you..."

Now the guy behind the counter is some highschool dropout who responds with "umm, never heard of that, I just work here".
Now the idea of owning a business to most people means sitting on the beach drinking margaritas while some poor soul makes you money.

>The true problem is the business owner.
No, user. The problem is the government artificially controlling wages. Min wage increases are being pushed by bad actors specifically to increase social tensions and make people more reliant on the government.

Nice pasta shill.
Sage in all fields

Raise it for non white tenants and single mothers. Lower it for the white families. Over time you can make a nice white community.

Attached: 1546630151519.jpg (419x244, 12K)

you sound jewish

Good plan OP, you have to keep up with inflation or you will become a poorfag

You should post your address so we can see if they are commies are not.

You posted this crap a week ago. Get help you clearly have early onset alzheimers. PS Landords get the rope.

Raise it to the highest your local market will allow. You are under no moral obligation to rent out your property to below market rates. Prices are messages between sellers and buyers, and it is your duty to test the limits of what the market will allow. The risk you run is if the tenants move out and other tenants don't rent and you go a month or two without collecting rent.

>How can I bleed people who are struggling with a low level of income?
>I bet I could make an extra $180 each month if I just make it next to impossible for my tenants to afford to eat anything other than cup ramen.

The world would be better without you or people like you.

>PS Landords get the rope.
This

Do it
Fuck college fags and their shit "families"

I’m a landlord as well. But I’m an owner/occupant so I have to live above my tenants. If they are good tenants that pay on time, don’t give you shit, have been with you for a few years, and respect the premises, then go easy on them. Make them feel like they are getting a deal and not getting gouged. It’s hard to find and keep good tenants. If they are shitty tenants then yes absolutely rape their wallets and chase them away.

Can you selectively raise the rent for certain people? Or would you get pinged for discrimination?
If you can, then raise rent for any trash, otherwise just raise rent for everyone.

You do you with your property man

Don’t be greedy. Just let it go and give them s break.

You should definitely keep posting this thread

>1 post by this ID
>OY in the ID
Need I say more?

Niggers still go anyway and just don't tip. This is common knowledge.

not use a meme flag

You were a nigger last time you posted this thread and you’re still a nigger now. Fuck off nigger.

You can do that actually, but there are technicalities. I can raise rent on some of the duplexes I own if I upgrade a fixture, or replace a counter top. If I go into a unit on a planned visit and see anything damaged I can increase their rent to pay for it then just never lower it because they're an increase liability and more likely to cause further damage.

Which is why your name is Anonymous and not Sage

sound of reason

You are a piece of shit.

Sound of a Californian, may they plague and rape your society...

Sage goes in the option field, newfag. Not the name field.
>inb4 it goes in all fields
>inb4 it grows in fields
>inb4 you're not anything but a nigger

you're a greedy dick
go kys

Stop being a fucking Jew

obviously you should rent your units at the market rate, which has likely increased over the past year, with the only exception being to keep slightly below market rate rents in place (but still increasing them every year in this market) for A+ tenants that pay on time, and don't complain too much about stupid shit

You should stop posting this exact slide thread every week you faggot.
sage

>I don't like it when people sell things other people want to buy!

Increase the rent all the way.

If it is not you, somebody else will rise their prices as soon as they figure out that the stupid goys have some spare shekels.

Boot the STD havers and then raise prices by about $200.

You've got to pay your plumbers and all, after all.

Do it OP.

>What should I do, Jow Forums
Pic related is op

Attached: 1543278248273.png (570x806, 404K)

every other landlord is going to do the same thing anyways

You should do more research on how much maintenance will increase and factor your rent adjustment based on that data rather than what seems "fair". You might need more than 180 to keep up with services and property taxes.

Raise their rent nigger and shoot for section 8 while you're at it. Give those faggots a hard time AND cultural enrichment, it's for the good of the white race

Charge slightly below market rates, but be extremely selective on tenants. Just ask for 750+ credit scores and that will filter out all the non-Whites/Asians.

You guys are so stupid sometimes. Minimum wage is one of the main reasons we have high wages. You can’t raise it too high or too fast obviously but it’s important. It works as a base by which other wages are set. If you have a specialty retail store and you need experience clerks you pay a couple bucks over minimum wage, those guys would make 5 bucks an hour if minimum wage was 3. Supervisors need to make more, so again they would make 6 instead of 13 or whatever at 10 dollar minimum wage. Hard labor needs to pay more then minimum becauze why break your back otherwise? Then skilled labor needs to pay more then that. Jobs that require education need to pay more then those that don’t, etc. and employers will pay the least they can get away with. It’s all connected, and the floor(minimum wage) or starting point effects all the other wages. Very few, if any, jobs are not at least partially effected by the minimum wage. Not to say there aren’t downsides, if you raise it too high there’s all sorts of negative effects which you all talk about. It’s unreal that you idiots don’t understand the positives though

Why do you keep posting this, memeflag?

Attached: 1558722427212.png (545x530, 234K)

>3*12 > 300
I doubt you even attended school at any point.

Wrong.
Simply calibrate the rent to slightly over section 8 and none will apply.

yet they refuse to own

Attached: 1561382365873.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Try living in the real world, user. Not every black tenant out there is actually just a section 8 case. There are tons of them just above the poverty line who still have every negative negroid behavior, but manage to earn a meager but profitable living. These people will slowly take over entire housing complexes if you don't take proactive measures to keep them out.
If you don't have a property near a major water feature which naturally has a little wealth bubble around it, you need to keep rents high for the area or the poverty creeps in. Once your building is known for that kind of tenant you will slowly but surely have people leave, and you will have units sit empty for 6 months or more. The only alternative then is to lower rent, and let even more of them in. The next thing that happens is the local corner stores get robbed more often, their insurances go up, they become places where niggers hang out and sell drugs, less decent people give them their business, and they inevitably close down, or worse they get bought up by some Paki or Pajeet who just qualified for an immigrant business loan. End result is the entire neighborhood is permanently changed.

Areas turn to shit because a lack of management oversight in controlling rents.

Are there any rent discounts for college girls who can give u the succ?

umm like 69%?

tip the veal, try the waitress

Don't you'll ruin your reputation, wait a couple years at least you greedy fucking bastard

t. a fucking 23 year old landlord

dont be a cock, just raise it by inflation.

just make sure you post pictures of all the liberal tears you can

good work old man

>1 post OP
>this pasta again
I hate summer.

Attached: 1554366907370.jpg (500x359, 17K)

>extra $180 a month
Increase it by 240 and if they complain ask for sexual favors if they go to 200.

this, more than 3/4 of all threads in the catalog are slide threads or retarded r*ddit tier posts.
it gets worse every year too.

Attached: beaners.webm (640x352, 1.99M)

>have to pay more for my mcdonalds
>have to pay more at walmart
ftfy

Landlords are niggers, and OP's thread is evidence of that.

Underrated bantz

Tell me the name of the song at the end of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=AYDG8qmt_qE

Attached: endut__hoch_hech_by_samomd-d43ukyc.jpg (1786x1227, 750K)

Shouldn't you be asleep, vampire?

This

Your running a business, think about yourself, put it up