Can Iran be redeemed?

Can Iran be redeemed?

Attached: 1558964503985.png (624x272, 34K)

Yes by nuking Israel

No

why are they muslims still then?

> Iran is Islamophobic because they are mean to shitskins

When will SJW’s realize that dark people are subhuman and there is nothing anyone can do to change that?

Even India, a country full of shitskins, hate shitskins

The people in Iran are good, its their government that's corrupt

Yeah, Persians are pretty much white and have a very respectable history of advanced civilization and contributions to science. If they can just get out from under Arab brutishness, there's no reason we can't get along with them as well as, for example, the Japanese.

>The people in America are good, its their government that's corrupt
ftfy

>posting Saeed
Lmao Zoroastrianism is a larp

Just like Iraq, the Americans will be welcomed with open arms like liberators.

The tragedy of the situation in Iran is that the corrupt elites in Iran and the USA each need the other country to be an enemy, as an excuse to exercise power over their people, who in each case are pointlessly hurt by the conflict and would be far happier cooperating through trade, scientific collaboration, and cultural exchange. In Iran, the menace of the Great Satan justifies unifying under a primitive Islamist government, and in the USA, the Clash of Civilizations and War on Terror narratives justify unlimited spending for the military-industrial complex, unaccountable secrecy for the spooky deep state, and monstrous lies such as "Israel is our greatest ally". Each pretends they'd prefer peace, but the other side is just too evil to come to terms with.

Based Iranians taking their first step towards secularism

says the kike

stats back in like 2009 showed about 3% of the population actually practices islam, i.e. praying and following islamic code.

Yes. When they get rid of the terrorist supporting mudslimes in power, and stop all nuclear programs, I assure you that we will be more than happy to come to peaceful, mutually beneficial agreements.

Ok, schlomo

>give up nukes
You first, Yitzhak

WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHIEEEET
they all are sandniggers

Redeemed? Iran is the most capable anti-kike country on the planet.

Oh yes, nukes for Israel but nobody else. Show your flag Schlomo.

50% of Iranians are 30 or younger, and most of those are pretty much secular. I've been to Tehran twice and can assure you they know how to party come night time. When they're behind closed doors they'll eagerly tell you how much they hate the previous generation for their bullshit revolution.

Things are slowly starting to change though. The White Wednesday movement is gaining huge support, despite being ignored by retarded Western feminists. I have hope for the country as long as Bolton and Pompeo don't fucking nuke them first. I'd rather they were our Ally than fucking KSA and Israel

>flag
What are you doing with your life? Move to Syria and join Isis already.

No, the people in America are not good.

>Ghass 'em
BASED

Didn't your country support Israel when it was fighting Assad, one of your worst enemies? So why are you pretending to hate ISIS when they're one of your proxy groups?

Fpbp

wishful thinking and propaganda from dissident groups outside of Iran who ironically are funded by arabs.

support ISIS*

My bad, it's so easy to mix Israel and ISIS.

Your nose is glowing Moshe

I don't hate them. They kill more filthy Muslims than anyone on earth, and we are allowed to kill them whenever we want. I literally wish more sub-humans and untermensch would leave the West to join the suicidal jihadis, and you have no clue how serious I am.

I sincerely love the Jews, as they basically take the blame for everything we are responsible for... also they will get nuked first lel

>They kill more filthy Muslims

Again, why do you pretend to hate Muslims when you're a big fan of both ISIS and Saudi Arabia? Muslims are fine with you. The only people you hate are the ones that oppose the kike world order like Iran. This Israeli-Saudi-US axis of evil needs to be annihilated.

Imagine the amount of iranian asskissing that would be Jow Forums if they did

Islam is a shitty religion with a long history of killing white people. What you call evil, I call retribution and prevention. I offer my apologies to the Muslims who fight for the West, but I simply must continue to dehumanize those who don't at every chance.

Islam is just violent Judaism