Why do you elaborate fucking retards think that the holocaust was a hoax?

Why do you elaborate fucking retards think that the holocaust was a hoax?

Attached: hurrdurrhjoooss.png (720x792, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
holocausthandbooks.com/
codoh.com/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
archive.org/details/Holocaust_Revisionist_Documentaries/01_One_Third_of_the_Holocaust.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/
bitchute.com/video/6mjGXDlSk0c/
bitchute.com/video/zKcxCnP2PfeP/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you think it's real?

I don't think it was a hoax. The numbers however are further from the truth than a fairy tale.

Because Adolf was an unbelievably nice man, there's no way he could've done it.

>1 post by this ID

Because fuck niggers

Attached: 1560912554504.jpg (542x800, 41K)

>Why do you think it's real?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 13K)

I have one reason and one reason alone. The fact that it's illegal to look into it. Every other event in history we continually research in the hopes of making new discoveries or further refining our understanding. The Holocaust stands alone as the one event where even proposing that further research should be conducted is not just discouraged but in many jurisdictions flat out illegal.

That's incredibly strange and suspect. Not to mention if it truly was without a shadow of a doubt a true and real event that happened exactly as has been stated; wouldn't research and questioning into it be encouraged? Wouldn't these Jewish holocaust museums be financing excavations and all sorts of further researched? In order to dredge up even more proof and to fully put the case to rest? If something is a fact you invite the questioning of it.

If something is a lie you attempt to prevent people from questioning it at all costs.

>its real if i see it

Attached: 677.png (1254x1254, 119K)

because there were no gas chambers.

Attached: 1561222107059.webm (404x720, 2.55M)

Idk

An autist leaf, fine I'll entertain you

>The fact that it's illegal to look into it
*Citation needed*

>wouldn't research and questioning into it be encouraged?
Its already been researched you fucking tard hundreds of books, documentaries, and survivor testimonials exist

>Wouldn't these Jewish holocaust museums be financing excavations and all sorts of further researched
So you want them to desecrate the final resting place of innocent souls because REEE NO PROOFFSSS REEE

A true mental gymnast you are a true mental gymnast

Attached: download (1).jpg (282x179, 17K)

*Citation needed*

>believing the obvious lies
THE MASTURBATION MACHINES AND THE HOLOCOASTER WERE REAL, GUYS, AND MY GREAT GRANDFATHER SURVIVED 9 ATTEMPTS AT BEING GASSED, THIS IS ALL TRUE BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN

Attached: F18A44DB-8E07-4A7A-9AEE-8754945128E8.png (628x356, 183K)

this
the actual death count was in the hundreds of thousands, but from malnutrition and disease, not gas chambers

Researched by jews.

why are you so gullible into thinking germans (probably the most intelligent country 100 years ago) would use gas to kill millions of people. do you think germans where that dumb and inefficient?

*Citation needed*

>"believing the obvious lies"

What part of anything I just typed was a lie you blatant fucking conspiratard

>picture of jews detained in camps
how does this prove that 6 million people, let alone jews, died as a result of an "extermination policy"?

>Researched by jews.
That's it, that's your argument. Hurdurh jooss da JOOSS I hear I the Mental Olympics are having tryouts

>Why do you elaborate fucking retards think that the holocaust was a hoax?

They look alive to me. And I don't see 6 million.

great evidence

i think some of it happened but it was blown waaay of of proportion

The poster above me has been blacked

Intelligence officials of African descent exhibit bioluminescence under low light conditions.

A vain attempt to whitewash nazis of their worst crimes

Thats jews are innocent souls.

this

It was real, in my mind.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x2400, 346K)

Lol because no evidence fuckface kike.

Intelligence officials of African descent exhibit bioluminescence under low light conditions.

>*Citation needed*
holocausthandbooks.com/

This. People who think it didn't happen are brainlets. People who think it happened to the degree that the kikes are claiming are brainlet sheep.

do you believe that 5 million nonjews died in the holohoax?

>>Why do you think it's real?
>posts pictures of people not dying.

>What part of anything I just typed was a lie
When you said the Holocaust happened.

Checked. Wow Europe and Canada is fuckt

there's already a thread here >sadly it doesn't have any of the more numbers-based arguments, and i didn't save them, and jews ban everyone and everything that has them (so no YT vids for example)

literally all you have though are feelzy anecdotes (aka fantasies)
the very few sources you do have are Jewish

Attached: 1485985750521.png (909x684, 228K)

>People who think it didn't happen are brainlets
There is literally no evidence that proves there was a program of extermination of the Jews.

Jews died, yes. Jews might've been murdered, yes. Jews might've been tortured, yes. That's not a Holocaust.

How can you disprove that fact

We wish it was real but no I can confirm the Holocaust only killed like 200,000 jews maybe 3000,000 but not 6 million the jews have claimed that many times about many nations they claimed russia murdered 6 million under the tsar they claimed germany killed 6 million in ww1 they claimed al sorts its all lies

the burden of proof is on you, schlomo

Citation for his assertion is official Red Cross and German records. Red Cross was at every German detention center, overseeing deliveries of food and medicine, as well as providing medical assistance. Their records show 271,301 people died in the German camps, largely from starvation and typhus. Compiled German records show that they estimated about 288k. Roughly a third of the dead were estimated to be Jewish.

There has been no serious or credible studies showing anything to the contrary.

>Lol because no evidence fuckface kike.

Gtfo

Sauce then newfag

>we're only gonna exterminate them a little bit
holy fuck you're retarded, what benefit is there to exterminating an ethnic group that deportation doesnt already solve?
just because a little over a quarter million died in the camps, you cant assume it was due to malicious extermination.

Attached: ItWasReal.jpg (2983x4262, 3.98M)

>Gtfo
codoh.com/

I did see one Jew gassed to death. Your pops. I put my anus over his face and let loose. As he gasped his last. I came user.

Seeth harder, Moshe.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (600x400, 31K)

they don't look very dead

The clasic links a random website that pertains to the subject instead of actual evidence that supports said aforementioned claim

Also checked conspiratard

>download (1).jpg

Attached: What About Those Pictures of Mountains of Dead Bodies.png (1445x998, 555K)

>ib4 links to jewblogspot.heeb to prove the holohoax was real.

Lol learn to spell seething kike.
Too angry? You literally shaking! LMAO

>random website
There's nothing random about it.

>instead of actual evidence that supports said aforementioned claim
The evidence contained in the website (in the form of books and documentary films) proves the holocaust did not happen.

You're just pissed that we post evidence backing ourselves up.

Keksimus maximus

>you should totally trust the Jews when they say the holocaust happened. no they're not biased.
>OMG! YOU POSTED A HOLOCAUST DENIAL SITE! THEY'RE EVIL BIASED NAZIS! DISMISSED!

>literally has no proof or photos that it happened
op moshe confirmed

The holocaust is the notion that 6 million jews died as a result of an ethnic extermination.
not the collection and detention of said jews.
I'll ask again, How does your photo of detained jews prove that notion?

sage in all fields

Attached: revisionistclaims.png (2341x1727, 246K)

Because of how ridiculously fake every facet of the tale is. Myth = Busted

Lol he posts on topic site and you still won't read! Kek!
>It was real in my mind

>"What part of anything I just typed was a lie
When you said the Holocaust happened."

Prove me wrong then you fucking brainlet oh never mind you can't because CONSPIRAHCEHHH111 is not feasible evidence

Some tranny offed himself and so mods disabled sage.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
Take a look at this and the other holocaust articles they have.
archive.org/details/Holocaust_Revisionist_Documentaries/01_One_Third_of_the_Holocaust.mp4
Take a look at this too.

Lol! TOO ANGRY TO TYPE!

Attached: Holocaust.jpg (616x483, 61K)

Lol all he's done is prove you wrong. Pretending to be too retarded to read isnt an argument pilpul kike.

>Prove me wrong then you fucking brainlet
I already have.

holocausthandbooks.com/

codoh.com/

>you fucking brainlet
Not very tolerant of people with differing beliefs, are you?

>oh never mind you can't because CONSPIRAHCEHHH111 is not feasible evidence
But I posted multiple sites with many different forms of evidence. You're the one that refuses to even consider the evidence I've presented.

In reality you're the one that is being close-minded and bigoted of differing points of view.

Why is your intolerance and bigotry acceptable?

Only burgers who watch too much TV and had shitty burger education believe the lolocaust what are you on dawg? Codeine? Ssri? Fuck burgers suck so hard :/

The thing that bothers me the most about the gas chamber story at auschwitz is that according to testimony the gas chambers were operated almost entirely by the Sonderkommandos, Jewish inmates who were forced to work for the Nazis. According to testimony there could be as little as three camp guards overseeing the gassings at a time while a dozen sonderkommandos operated the chambers and disposed of the bodies. Why did these men all co-operate? And why did the Nazis appoint Jews, of all people, to the one job where they were the least likely to comply?

The idea that all auschwitz inmates accepted the story that they were being taken underground for showers is also unbelievable, considering that packed at full capacity the inmates were like sardines with barely enough room to wash themselves, and no soap dispensers. Indeed according to eyewitnesses there were rumors among the inmates that the showers were gas chambers, and sometimes the sonderkommandos would even tell the inmates. Many of those being taken to showers knew that they were being taken to their deaths, but they stoically walked in and accepted their fate. This impossible to imagine. In order to pack the chambers at full capacity the inmates would have had to enter in an orderly fashion. Even a single Jew screaming or resisting could have caused a mass panic and the stampeding inmates could easily overwhelm any guards present trying to escape. According to the official story, this did not happen even once. The Jews it seems were all complicit in their own deaths.

Then there’s the fact that the gas chamber was extremely poorly designed for it’s supposed purpose of mass gassing. Every single body would have had to been dragged individually into an elevator and taken upstairs where the bodies were put into INDIVIDUAL ovens. Individual ovens are used for preserving the ashes of a single person. If industrial scale killing was taking place at auschwitz, the Nazis should haveused a blast furnace.

comon bro, answer the question

>*Citation needed*

Here you go bro:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

>Its already been researched you fucking tard hundreds of books, documentaries, and survivor testimonials exist

You can never have enough research. We are still learning new things about all sorts of historical events we thought we knew everything about. So why outlaw The Holocaust?

As an example here's a similar event from WW2 that was an apparently open and shut case:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Until decades later it was revealed that it was pinned on the Germans who had nothing to do with it. So we have proof of a Holocaust-esque event that turned out to be full of falsification. Would it really be that much of a stretch to believe there could be others? Why not just let these discussions and further historical research take place?

>So you want them to desecrate the final resting place of innocent souls because REEE NO PROOFFSSS REEE

The Holocaust is one of the most important events of the past century. It actually should be continually researched and investigated because it's still shaping the world today. You can have an open discussion and further research into it without disturbing any of the supposed cadavers. You have any idea how many advancements there's been in archaeological technology? The point is you can't even get within 1000 yards of something like discussing excavations because you'll be labelled an antisemite and potentially jailed long before then.

That's fucking weird, and doesn't sit right with me. It's the only event in history that's like that. It's bizarre. So I'm not a denier but I am highly skeptical.

*tumbleweed*

Commendable but the Israel loving Christian 80IQ amerimutt will not be able to read all that

Tldr: ridiculo

Attached: 1559886800292.jpg (219x230, 10K)

Also its funny how we have these holohaux memorials world wide, to remind us of the "horror", the fact that a thing happened little over 70yrs ago and is still being talked about in their defense, the fact that holohaux denial is banned in 16 eu countries and that when you disprove points you are automatically anti semitic, the fact that david irving is banned from coming to auschwitz because he asked too many questions about muh gas chamber

My photo proves that the holocaust was an actual event that happened, the amount of Jews killed whether it be 6 mil or 6 hundred doesn't matter. The only thing that does matter is a mass extermination of innocent lives began because some idiot German dictator doped up on heroine had this retarted epiphany about PREZERV ZE MASTER RACE and you have actual Autism inflicted brainlets out there that swear on jesus's cock that it didn't happen when there's countless articles of evidence that exist be it physical and/or testimonial

Because it was.

How fucking hard can someone glow?
Unironically kill yourself, Rabbi.

Attached: ovenkike.jpg (400x400, 45K)

>the amount of Jews killed whether it be 6 mil or 6 hundred doesn't matter.
Kek, good bait.

Attached: (((you))).gif (501x585, 10K)

You're not intelligent or interesting but thanks for yet another redpilling thread full of dedicated and open minded anons sharing their truths. Heil Hitler & Heil Our People

>My photo proves that the holocaust was an actual event that happened,
Then why did you post a picture of living people in camps? That's not the "holocaust".

>the amount of Jews killed whether it be 6 mil or 6 hundred doesn't matter.
If they're lying/wrong about the number of Jews "killed" what else are they lying/wrong about?

>The only thing that does matter is a mass extermination of innocent lives began
Then why can't you actually prove the systematic program of extermination?

>when there's countless articles of evidence that exist be it physical and/or testimonial
Then why can't you actually post any of that if its so irrefutable.

pic related. that's holocaust testimony.

Attached: Surviving the Horror.jpg (799x918, 146K)

>You can never have enough research. We are still learning new things about all sorts of historical events we thought we knew everything about. So why outlaw The Holocaust?
This. People are retarded, and believe all sorts of stupid lies.

see this for example, all you have to do to fake a genocide story is be Jewish and write a book about shit that never happened:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/

bitchute.com/video/6mjGXDlSk0c/
(jewtube deleted it)

Sauce on physical evidence Avi.

Is the mass hysteria and psychosis the nazi propaganda machine did also a myth too? Hint: this is a rhetorical question, it was not a myth.

Still waiting on some shred of evidence that 250,000 people died in the Dresden bombings? Have proof? Oh wait it's a total lie so you can be able to find any sort of verifiable proof that a quarter million Germans actually died from the bombings in Dresden.

bitchute.com/video/zKcxCnP2PfeP/

>2 posts by this ID
You glowniggers seriously need to update your talking points, it's all so tiresome.

Sauce
Sauce
>ima7ptip
>I'm a pilpul
>I'm a Palestinian killer

slide thread, sage it

>I'm a pointless tip
Bragging about chopping your cock off?

Sage was disabled by mods

I like the part where OP doesnt respond to comments like this but goes for low hanging fruit to confirm his bias

>>the amount of Jews killed whether it be 6 mil or 6 hundred doesn't matter.
But that is true. As long as it's 100%.

I really hate you fags for making me curious about the other side of this coin. It feels like blasphemy, it feels like calling a black man a "nigger" to his face.

Okay, feed my curiosity. Why aren't there any pictures of corpses in gas chambers?
I guess it would be incriminating, but there are plenty of WW2-era photos of people being executed for one reason or another.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 12.39.10.png (210x309, 84K)

Is that why you have zero courage to accept that it happened knowing holocaust denial lies have been debunked and the truth known by academicians for decades which is why they don't suddenly start believing neo nazi brainwashing?

I doubt you'll reply to this post so I may as well just post my own personal theory for anyone else following along.

I believe the concentration camps were the same style internment camps that the Americans had for Japanese-Americans. They were at war with Japan and so they interned their own citizens who they were worried might be more loyal to Japan and would carry out similar style attacks to Pearl Harbour but significantly closer to home.

The Germans did the same thing. They interned Jews who they were worried would attempt to sabotage the war effort. The difference is America's internment camps were located safely in America thousands of miles away from the major fronts. They had no problem keeping their Japanese internment camp prisoners fed, and clothed, and healthy.

I believe the Germans did the exact same thing, except they started losing the war. The worse it got the less the quality of treatment for the prisoners mattered. As time wore on more and more supplies would be diverted away from the camps and over to supporting soldiers instead. On top of this the allies were continually bombing the trains and supply routes that lead to the camps. Which is a fact. When the allies arrived everyone was emaciated because they had been destroying the food trucks bound for those camps for weeks.

I think a lot of people died but nowhere near 6 million and ironically if Germany had won; The Holocaust as we know it would have probably never happened (in more senses than one...). I feel this is a pretty reasonable hypothesis but in many countries this post is literally illegal. That's just strange and doesn't help the Jews case imo.

Holocaust deniers like you involuntarily celebrate bastards need to be thrown in the deepest darkest pit of a rundown Stalin era Gulag