Just finished reading this. Debate me christcucks

Just finished reading this. Debate me christcucks.

Attached: 220px-The_God_Delusion_UK.jpg (220x335, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzERmg4PU3c
youtube.com/watch?v=istxUVBZD2s
new2torah.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Bible_Age_Chart.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=m47z3UkJFTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you believe in objective truth?

explain the eclipse

Attached: 1559949275282.jpg (4109x4109, 770K)

Attached: Jew_Chosen_People_Psychosis.png (541x632, 106K)

Out of nothing became everything, you have no meaning, there is nothing special about you, you have no soul, you are like an animal.
t. fedora

he was right about everything except caring about progressive causes. If there is no god (and there isn't, at least not an active one that cares), then there is literally no reason to be a progressive person at all. All that matters is the promotion of your own genetic code, and such a motivation tends to lean "traditional" or "right wing" over time.

Jesus was a real person.
It is very likely that God/a god/a creator of the universe exists.

How come time & our dates are based on Jesus?

Based and redpilled. How do I unhack my brain?

>Out of nothing became everything
christcucks believe the same thing
>you have no meaning
Existentialism, nihilism, or absurdism are all philosophies that address this one way or another.
>you have no soul
You don't. Where do you keep your soul? Where is it stored? I know where your brain is. I know where your heart is. Where is the soul?
>you are like an animal
You ARE an animal. The only animal that can fashion tools and think to a meaningful degree, though certainly there are other animals that can do either/both of those to a much lesser degree.
The actual concrete evidence for Jesus is flimsy, but someone like him probably did exist. Did the magic tricks exist? Nah.
>How come time & our dates are based on Jesus?
How come the USSR was covered in Stalin's portrait? Propaganda and dogma.
your legs are broken

Attached: wint divine cybermancy.jpg (400x437, 77K)

Even if there is no God, the world of God and his son Jezus is the how to civilization and prosperity. It is the way to live.

read

I don't understand desu sempai

Jesus loves you, and forgives you

do you know the sort of reputation Dawkins has with ANYBODY- atheist or not- in this field? The man is an embarrassment to all.

Good job user. I read it back in '09 when I started having doubts. Dawkins convinced me all religions were a fairy tale

Attached: 1559958602618.jpg (310x386, 33K)

>Debate me christcucks.
No. lol.

Yeah but like we chose to sin and to eat the apple

>the world of God and his son Jezus is the how to civilization and prosperity.
that's just wrong. Civilization existed well before jesus and yahweh were even thought of in the minds of man. And in some respects, they were superior.
>it is the way to live
No, it isn't. Christianity is literally the reason Jews got hold of banks in the first place. It was by design because christian philosophy is stupid and anti-materialist to the core. We live in the material world, we shouldn't outsource our materials to a foreign ethnic tribe that just so happens to be the central figures of the messiah cult.
oh my gosh I feel the love I really do... it has all changed and I retract everything I've said
He's an edgy fuck and irrelevant now but I don't think he was ever disproven by anyone, and his explanation of how the human eye evolved is perhaps his greatest work youtube.com/watch?v=fzERmg4PU3c
watch him murder some baptist retard

Attached: thanks charlemagne.png (727x536, 443K)

Only if you're a KIKE like him.

Attached: 1559359152800.png (723x575, 380K)

Bogdanoff senses becoming tingly

Attached: 2abb91fb702c4fb1506b4269c28f0146.jpg (219x165, 7K)

tradition duh

Attached: 1559773847035.jpg (722x681, 158K)

>Out of nothing
it was absolutely not nothing you idiot

yeah seems legit right?

Attached: 1561404700383.jpg (620x696, 100K)

Literally no one believes in God anymore kek

> debate me
> one post by id
> debate yourselves so I can collect the data

>christcucks believe the same thing

No, god isn't created, he always is

>existentialism, nihilism, or absurdism are all philosophies that address this one way or another.

They talk about it, but none of them offer meaning.

>you don't. Where do you keep your soul? Where is it stored? I know where your brain is. I know where your heart is. Where is the soul?

Where is the spiritual part of you that you cannot find by non-spiritual means? Very bad point.

>you are like an animal
You ARE an animal. The only animal that can fashion tools and think to a meaningful degree, though certainly there are other animals that can do either/both of those to a much lesser degree.

Why is it flimsy? There are historical accounts of Jesus from Tacitus and Josephus. Celsus, who lived around 200 A.D, also writes that Jesus did miracles and that Christians had some sort of supernatural power, but being a pagan he claimed it was demonic power. Also, the disciples existed and most were martyred. Tell me, if the resurrection of Jesus never happened, why did the disciples preach their religion, suffer, and ultimately die for it?

I tend not to debate atheists anyway, as it's a waste of time, but I'm certainly not going to debate one who actually believes that Dawkins has anything valuable to say on the subject.

Attached: 1501281373866.jpg (600x309, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=istxUVBZD2s

there are only two types of people that exist in the universe

gods

and animals

let that sink in for you

That word does not mean talmudic worshipers of today.

I'll ask this question again for any atheist or non-Christian who wants to answer, because it's an important question. Do you believe in objective truth?

now take a fuckton of LSD

Attached: cauliflower_geometry_1.jpg (614x460, 36K)

Oh boy here we go again. Whit pepo be dah real jews n shiet

I believe in a historical geneisis, and the fall was a literal thing that happened. I also believe in macro evolution and big bang. Come at me

>No, god isn't created, he always is
how do you know that? how do you know the universe wasn't created, it just always was?
>They talk about it, but none of them offer meaning.
Existentialism and absurdism are literally about making your own meaning, and nihilism states that all meaning is pointless in the first place. They all address the question, you just don't like the answer.
>Where is the spiritual part of you that you cannot find by non-spiritual means?
How do you know the spiritual exists? It would be easy to prove a soul exists if you could tell me where it is.
Tacitus and Josephus were reporting what people believed at the time, which is unreliable when it comes to historical accuracy. Some people believe Elvis is alive. Is Elvis alive? No.
At best, I think we know a rabbi named Yehoshua bin Yozef was crucified. Nothing about magic.
>Celsus who lived around 200 AD
so... 170-200 years after jesus died... very reliable! Elvis is alive too you know!
>Tell me, if the resurrection of Jesus never happened, why did the disciples preach their religion, suffer, and ultimately die for it?
If Odin and Thor aren't real, tell me why the pagans suffered and ultimately died for them? Tell me why all the Muslims that were persecuted during Muhammad's life suffered and died? Tell me why all the communists that had their testicles ripped out by Finns during the Winter War died? Are you saying communism wasn't working now?
Objective? Maybe in the sense that 2+2=4.
>DUDE X JEWS ARE DIFFERENT FROM Y JEWS, I WORSHIP THE X JEW NOT THE Y JEW
cringe

Attached: muh fedora.png (512x588, 233K)

I am not saying that white were the real jews of the bible but certainly they were not the Talmud worshipers from today

Proverbs
The rich rules over the poor and the borrower is the slave of the lender.
>we borrowed money and now we suffer because of it
No shit, it was written what happens when you borrow money.
People aren't perfect, we are all fallen. But we have to strive for perfection or at least die trying.

But they are different objectively.

>1 post by this id
ex dee

Attached: atheist.png (409x450, 118K)

How can intelligence come form no intelligence/nothingness?

>Maybe in the sense that 2+2=4.

So I'll take this as a yes, you believe some things are objectively true.

How do you know that 2+2=4?

Attached: 1.png (645x729, 91K)

how can islamKEKS ever recover! OP totally destroyed quran

Yes, I believe in objective truth, and I believe that human beings have no access to objective truth whatsoever due to limitations on our physiology. For example, we cannot see the entire light spectrum -- and even if we could, the action potentials of our photoreceptive cells would prevent us from gathering all information in front of us. You and I literally aren't physiologically capable of comprehending or recognizing objective truth.

If you're going for the presuppositionalist "you must believe in god or gods in order to see logic as valid", that's going to convince literally no one who has ever studied logic. It's a bad argument.

tl;dr: Objective truth exists and you will never access it.

I'll say this again

There are ONLY TWO types of living organisms in this universe.

GODS

and

ANIMALS

Better book...

Attached: #1 Impeach Trump and Die book.png (750x1334, 612K)

How certain are you that human beings cannot access objective truth?

Plants are alive you fucking moron. And gods don't exist.

So who are they today? Poof, they disappeared?

Unfortunately for you quantum physics and science prove subjective reality.

Pagans never saw Thor or Odin, they didn't exist. Muhammad's first followers followed him because he was charismatic, he didn't perform any miracles or rise from the dead. His followers after he died were told that he did perform miracles and they believed it, though they did not see him. Commies died because they had no choice. The disciples on the other hand, died explicitly because they saw Jesus after the resurrection. Paul literally says in the Bible, their faith is based on the resurrection, if it never happened they would not be Christian.

1 POST BY THIS ID

The fool hath said in his heart; "There is no God."

that's some interesting mental gymnastics. Do you also believe the Earth is about 6,000-10,000 years old?

Origen was a gnostic who cut off his balls and was condemned by the Church. All the Church fathers are unanimous that genesis was a literal 7 day creation

He was right though

I know it in the sense that mathematically it cannot be disproven. It is correct by definition.
1+1+1+1=4 every time
>it is written what happens when you borrow money
so every christian just ignores this then, that's useful. perhaps a doctrine for THIS world would be better, since the usury laws were what enslaved the world to banks in the first place.
just like every scotsman and his brother lol

lmao replied to myself, see
and to add, why does Celsus say that Christians had supernatural power?

I am as certain as is possible, given the fundamental limitations of my physiology. But certainty is also just a mental condition. I can be certain of just about anything, whether it is true or not in any sense of the word "true". You know that perfectly well, having surely been mistaken about something of which you were certain at some point in your life. "Certainty" says nothing about truth, it only says that chemicals are running through your nervous system which make you feel certain. It is no more objective than "happy", and any kind of stimuli can produce happiness (Jow Forums is a perfect example of that).

To answer your question briefly, I am certain, and my certainty means nothing.

Nope. Whatever the current estimates are sound fine to me.

>Debate me christcucks.
fedora fags are incapable of debate. if you had a brain you wouldn't be an athiest

How is it?

>he didn't perform any miracles or rise from the dead. His followers after he died were told that he did perform miracles and they believed it, though they did not see him.
no, that's what happened with jesus. He was charismatic though a liar and his followers made up a bunch of miracles afterwards when they wrote his story down DECADES AFTER HIS DEATH. obviously muhammad is God's prophet :)

So you're saying that the modern day religion that the people we call Jewish practice is the exact same as it was 2,000 years during the years jesus was around?

>if the resurrection of Jesus never happened, why did the disciples preach their religion, suffer, and ultimately die for it?
This line of argumentation is utterly retarded. If you apply that standard to the actions of other religious fanatics, suddenly dozens if not hundreds of cults around the world must be considered true. Either you accept that people can believe in fiction just as fervently as the truth or become a hypocrite who selectively accepts evidence to support his bias.

>Tacitus' Histories: ~100-110CE
>Josephus' Antiquities of the Jews: 93-94CE
There is no evidence Yeshua existed. Christianity is fiction commented upon by later writers because of the zealotry of cultists in their time.

"Is God real" is literally the least important question in the entire world and anyone that wastes their time arguing it rather than the more important issues of social subversion and the inherent lack of morality in leftist atheistic belief systems should fellate the barrel of a 357 while giving the trigger a handjob.

>why does Celsus say that Christians had supernatural power?
well it's either because 1) they had supernatural power
or
2) Celsus had no idea what he was talking about

Can you give examples of some supernatural powers that christians are proven to have? Remember they are more credible if they are from an era with video recording ;)

>it only says that chemicals are running through your nervous system which make you feel certain.

The stupidity of fedora faggots. They'll constantly make bold claims like this one- that brain chemistry is a cause and not a result and it never bothers them at all that they have no eivdence for such a dipshit assertion. Why doesn't it bother them? Because, if pressed, they will just claim that they made no claims and parrot the fedora faggot liturgy of "you're the one that made the claim, so you have to defend it!". One universal tenant for fedora faggots in debate- evidence is vital, but only for the other guy. The burden doesn't exist for the fedora faggot

so there are huge gaps in the bible?

new2torah.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Bible_Age_Chart.jpg
tried to upload this but kept getting a "connection error"

That's stupid user, the gospels were written by people who saw Jesus. And this doesn't disprove the fact that the disciples died specifically because they saw Jesus get resurrected. Paul uses this argument as well.

>why does Celsus say that Christians had supernatural power?
well it's either because 1) they had supernatural power
or
2) Celsus had no idea what he was talking about

Can you give examples of some supernatural powers that christians are proven to have? Remember they are more credible if they are from an era with video recording ;)
yes because the only two options are 1) Jews are the same exact people they were 2000 years ago or 2)christianity has nothing to do with jews.
Buddy, can you just say why anyone should be christian?

>1 post by this ID
newfags still fall for the bait

Attached: 1556642227837.png (800x820, 585K)

>christcucks believe the same thing

So who is more wrong? The wrong secularized metaphysics or the other? Idiot.

>You don't. Where do you keep your soul? Where is it stored? I know where your brain is. I know where your heart is. Where is the soul?

The same place the radio "stores" the signal to it.

>You ARE an animal. The only animal that can fashion tools and think to a meaningful degree, though certainly there are other animals that can do either/both of those to a much lesser degree

What causes us to do it to a greater degree?

>reifying god in any way

Don't do this

>so it always was

And therefore has no creation. What created it?

>how do you know the universe wasn't created, it just always was?
"from what"?

>How do you know the spiritual exists? It would be easy to prove a soul exists if you could tell me where it is.
synonymous to "potential" and "form". No potential, you get nothing.

>contradictory dualities are completely normal and logical

Fuck off

Attached: 2d1.jpg (310x432, 35K)

The Absolute TRUTH about GOD.
You have a choice. You can chose to believe or chose not to believe. That's it. That's the absolute truth. Period. I can no more prove to you that God does exist than you can prove to me that God doesn't. So then as you make your choice you have to ask yourself why would you chose not to believe? As for me... I believe. I believe God has given you the greatest of all possible gifts. God has gifted you with both Life & Freedom. One is essentially useless without the other. Why does God let all of these horrible things happen? That is the usual cry from those to lazy to think it through... Again God gave you life and free will. All of the evil things people chose to do? That is on you. Not God. God gave you life and freedom and what you chose to do with that is completely on you. Now if God made you be good that would not be Freedom. That would not be free will. Remember the gifts? What more could God have given you? God gave you everything. If you want to confuse God with Santa Clause well again, that is on you. It is your choice. You have that freedom. It's the freedom God gave you. A better question: How much of that gift will you allow other men (your government) to take from you? Take Care & God Bless ~

Attached: 2ndLukeBiblical.png (580x568, 460K)

let's see if this works

Attached: Bible_Age_Chart.jpg (1201x782, 971K)

You’re so 2000 and late, there is no god but religion is important as societal cohesion. Now stop being a fedora tipping fagot

Literally has to read a book on Atheism in order to feel confident about debating Christians.

Honestly this is a problem not just in your retardation but in most people in this world the fact that you idiots have to read about something in order to carbon copy their believes in their own work to make yourself feel good instead of just thinking on your own is a massive red flag

What book is this from?

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Jow Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

>"Is God real" is literally the least important question in the entire world
Another retard assertion by a fedora faggot. Completely evidence free and contrary to a basic understanding of the world we live in. The fedora faggot never stops to think that maybe their might be some reason the human species has placed the question of God at the center of their thoughts for tens of thousands of years.

Anyone with half a brain would immediately realize that the central importance of the question to humanity would indicate that it's an important one and if you can't understand why it's because you just don't get it. Not the fedora faggot though

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Attached: 1533838833106.png (860x523, 385K)

>Debate me
Dude, faith isn't something to be imposed on people; you can't force people to lose faith either, in fact, antagonizing them actually drives them deeper into their faith.

You're not helping anyone. Only they have the choice & ability to explore spirituality.

What are we debating?

I've read it as well. If my memory serves me correctly Dawkins rates himself on a scale of 1-10, 1 being 100% sure God exists and 10 100% sure God does not exists as a 9.9. He contends that as a scientist he couldn't quite go for a full 10. I found this rather humbling. All together a good read!

>he gospels were written by people who saw Jesus.
how do you know? and again, here's the important part: how do you know the magic tricks were real?
>The wrong secularized metaphysics or the other? Idiot.
It has less to do with "more wrong" and more to do with "more bullshit." Lets say it rained recently. One guy says "wow, looks like water fell from the clouds!" and another guy says "wow, the Rain God just pissed all over us. Be thankful to him" who is more wrong here?
>The same place the radio "stores" the signal to it.
Great, so how do we measure the soul? We can easily measure radio wavelengths, as well as their destinations. And again how do you know souls are like radio waves?
>What causes us to do it to a greater degree?
The same thing that causes us to develop genetic abnormalities. Have you taken a high school biology class?
>"from what"?
And this "god" is from what exactly?
>synonymous to "potential" and "form". No potential, you get nothing.
source? how do you know? what is soul potential? why do some people seem to have more of this soul potential?

Attached: christian brainlet.jpg (645x729, 65K)

>Christianity is only concerned with
fuck off. the addled perception of a fedora faggot has no value. Everything you know you read from a bumper sticker at some point. You're delusional in believing you possess any of the qualities necessary to answer any questions on the nature of Christianity

Rumours and legends weren't invented in the 21st century. I imagine the stuff people heard about him was passed around alot until it became fantastical.
fast forward to today where it's insane and there's a relgion based around a street performer.

so many words all to say "NO SHUT UP STOP" pathetic lmao

I agree with this but really at this point on Jow Forums it isn't about christkikes losing there faith it is about new anons that have the ability to read and are interested in joining because they are feeling empty because of how shit society is. Trying to fill it with jewish garbage isn't going to fix anything but make things worse.

Not an argument I suggest you read the entire thing

Attached: 1537632011810.png (739x555, 759K)

no

youtube.com/watch?v=m47z3UkJFTc

Just finished reporting this. Report this Chancucks.

You don't know what you're talking about. Take some pills and tell me that the resulting change in behavior and cognition is "not a result" of the change in neurochemistry and/or hormonal balance. You want to believe that you and your species are special, but there's nothing special about humans. "You" are the result of exchanges of sodium and potassium ions within and between neurons. This is demonstrable because "you" will not exist if those exchanges cease. When your brain activity stops, you stop existing. You can't have any experience after that. You can't receive input from light sources because your photoreceptive cells aren't working, and as a result you can't "see" anything. You can't receive physical sensation because no signal is sent from a point of contact to your brain. These facts have been demonstrated in laboratory experimentation, which is as close as you and I will ever get to "true".

I want to read this book but I'm scared it will destroy my faith. A highly respected Christian from reddit ended up becoming an atheist after reading it and I don't want that to happen to me.

The lineage of Abraham bred true.

Attached: image.jpg (829x600, 88K)

God Loves You

Attached: Angels.png (1153x1423, 3.71M)

>I want to read this book but I'm scared it will destroy my faith.
if a book by a dipshit like dawkins could destroy your faith then you really don't have any faith to begin with.

>1 post by this ID
Checkmate, atheist.

So you are afraid of the truth?

Start small, like rejecting the desert manuals

Attached: 1560302245907.jpg (780x1013, 57K)