Feminist prosecutors trying to let woman armed robber walk

>Ex-Husband jailed for alleged DV assault
>Woman breaks into his house, steals his guns, turns them into police
>Cop: "Uh, so you're telling us you just committed an armed robbery."
>gets charged with armed burglary and grand theft
>prosecutors now want to let her walk because hysterical feelings

"Prosecuting Ms. Irby sets a scary precedent that if someone seeks help to escape abuse, they will be punished for it," writes Rep. Anna Eskamani, D-Orlando. Kikes say the bitch dindu nuffin.

archive.fo/LNM38

Attached: ap_19175459724035_custom-218a31b67716a3e95e7b34c3016d925f44de2cb4-s1600-c85.jpg (789x977, 56K)

>she had taken a third firearm that he said was not handed over to police.
UHHHH?

Nice

No feminist should be allowed in any position of power. They are cultists.

In a perfect world all shed have ever done was used those perfect lips for giving blowies. Women belong in the home

Half of the laws don't apply to women. Remember that bitch that tried to slice policeman throat and walked. Or that other bitch who beat the shit out of her baby, bragged about it and walked. This is why equality bullshit is retarded.

sensible legislation would preclude get out of jail free cards for crazy nutbag women, especially of hte white variety

That's a nigger.

i fucking hate it that women are not treated EQUALLY in a court of law.

This is a nigger. What % black is she?

>escape abuse by
>committing burglary and robbery
she was better off being abused.

I'd let her walk cos she's hot.

Probably 12.5 to 28% did absolutely nothing for her features though.

The Manson family girl who tried to kill the president

anglin/100

Attached: octoroon.jpg (1280x834, 128K)

>if someone seeks help to escape abuse
>escape
>by breaking into the "abusers" house
>escape
>by stealing their property
this is why women shouldn't be allowed to run anything.

Attached: heidi_klum_daughters2.jpg (1200x1492, 211K)

What do you mean? Her ancestry has affected not just her brazen behavior, but her appearance, as it is plainly apparant she has significant and recent admixture.

I thought the same thing, but now I'm not so sure. I think the problem is not that anglin is nigger admixed, but that niggers are White admixed. So it kind of distorts the perception.

test

NAh can't be recent It's pretty simple 1/2 which is the basic equivalent of a nigger, 1/4, which is pretty undetectable, and 1/8 which is basically non existent. It's probably the result of a "Whiter" looking 1/2 nigger paired of of with someone who didn't figure it out. So you end up with a kid with a niggers skull, but 2 "White" parents.

They alreadypulled this back in the day with Elena and Jon Bobbit. She claimed she chopped his cock cause he was abusing her

>8-9 year old in high heels
k

Gas

testing

So...she was so terrified of him she went to his home, broke in and stole his stuff.

okey doke

Attached: 1507736346291.gif (182x179, 436K)

Is it an armed robbery though if what you're stealing is the guns?
She should plead B&E

>WE LIVE IN A PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY
>BUT PROSECUTING WOMEN FOR CRIMES IS NOT ALLOWED

Nvm, me stupid
Read Probably her own

Octoroon at least

>5 head
>Eyes to close
>Moles on face
>Looks like Cillian Murphy with long hair
2/10 would not fuck

its what black men like

Oh goodie, my hometown in the news, and it's for feminist apologia for typical white trash bullshit.

This. She is a white woman, there is no concept of punishment for them.

Yet you retards would be ok if she just shot him in defense

Should use the gun on herself

Little girls want to be like mommy, so if mommy's a whore, guess who wants to be a whore?

Yes, and there's no contradiction there. If she shot him in self-defense while he's actively trying to hurt/kill her, that's one thing. If she steals his guns because he may, hypothetically, in the future, possibly, it's conceivable, try to shoot her, that's another.

Piece of shit wife beaters get the rope too.

Right! THEY are sooo terrified, they can't leave the dangerous "MAN" alone!!! Again and again!