Ghost spotted in Japan near forest under concrete floor slab

>Ghosts don't exi-

Attached: gost.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Clearly CGI

>every video on the internet is 100% real and un-edited

Fake and gay

It's actually way creepier than usual horror eyes/looks. Something makes me feel like it's real

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x875, 109K)

seen better CGI

Attached: 1520057661200.jpg (355x258, 12K)

what's with people posting old ass shit lately?

spooky

so what now, usa war on concrete floor ?

Is there anything the Japanese CAN'T do?
>inb4 "have babies"

Gravitron! My favorite as a kid

Not a ghost. Just typical Japanese man upskirting women. It's their culture you bigot

Sliding the jewtube fiasco.

>spooky ghost
retarded nigger ghosts aren't real

Fake and gay but I still like it

>ghost
>spotted
Pick one retard.

fake and gay

Who claims that ghosts don't exist?

i thought she was gonna at least piss in the hole, that would have been a video worth uploading.

Even nip ghosts are upskirters.

guys the ghost just flew over my house

KEK

Has there ever been a serious scientific good-faith inquiry into ghosts?

My family lived in a haunted house once. I saw door slam open, TV would turn itself on, etc

Veridical and cisnormative.

Then make friends with "Casper" and go to Vegas and have Casper alter roulette wheel to instant riches!

Since this NEVER happens, this means there are no ghosts.

How is this political?

that's so old

I was on a paranormal investigation team for 8 years. However, the team I was on wasn't just out to snap pictures of ghosts. We were trying to find something that could only be explained by the paranormal. We went out 2 weekends a month (usually both Friday and Saturday night, but sometimes we only needed Friday). We use audio (digital and analog), audio/video (digital, analog and IR recorders), various types of thermometers (alcohol-based, mercury-based, thermal strips, digital, infrared wave sensors, and thermal cameras a few times), EMF measuring equipment, we even rented a seismograph for one investigation. The difference between the team I was on and the everyday "ghost hunting" team is.. we didn't do like you're doing and accept it as fact that "something strange must be doing something here". For example, ever check that house for drafts? Drafts cause doors to slam (or rattle, and various other things) quite often. No, you may not feel a draft.. but something as simple as a piece of paper can tell you if there is a draft. As for your TV, it was probably a defect with the tv or someone in the neighborhood having a remote control (not necessarily a tv remote, mind you) that unintentionally controlled your tv too - yes, that happens.

The closest we EVER got to having something that couldn't be explained was a time we were investigating a location where 3 people were killed by shotgun. We got a noise that sounded like a shotgun being pumped. It was a defect with our recording device.

In short, just because YOU are too retarded to look into the actual reason something happens.. doesn't mean it's a ghost doing it.

R I P P E N

/x/ is that way cunt
==>
shits fuckin old too

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

I know the exact animation that eye came from. Used the flash file in a school project back in the day.

old people with no memory