Why do so many right-wingers pretend that society was perfect 70-100 years ago...

Why do so many right-wingers pretend that society was perfect 70-100 years ago, when we all know that's objectively not true?

Attached: ram.jpg (1080x1115, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYA4Wdy28SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blame the jew

Niggers couldn’t even drink from the same fountain as us 70 years ago. Of course it was better.

Attached: 1560199849198.jpg (676x414, 61K)

Slide thread

Scared to call out jews. The federal reserve, the imf and the world bank are the problem.

Republicans are boomer zombie trash.

> reading newspaper for 30 minutes is the same at being a shit phonezombie several hours a day

Wow those two photos look the same so it must have been the same

Because many right-wingers of the Jow Forums kind tend to be fucking retarded and incapable of looking at things outside their sad, warped lenses.

Democraps and recucklicans are both just as evil and shitty as one another. Recucklicans are simply ten years behind the democraps in terms of policy so defending them is pointless. Trump was the last guy to try and whip them into something worth half a piss but that didnt turn out so well. Either form a new party or embrace the boogaloo

Attached: 1561394554272.jpg (320x186, 12K)

>Why do so many right-wingers pretend that society was perfect 70-100 years ago
No one does, fuckwit, and you know it. Slide thread.

Comparing newspapers with smartphones is one of the most stupid things I've ever been seen

this

they aren't reading the news on those phones though, they're playing video games and sending pointless messages to people who don't care enough about them to call them.

fake nostalgia for shit that never existed is all the right really has - "we used to have this but it was taken away by immigrants / communists / jews or whatever etc..."
it's part of their victimhood narrative, a way of demonizing another while rallying support with emo bullshitiing.
of course, they'll never point out the real perpetrators of societal erosion over the last 50 years, the free market nonsense, crony capitalism, and corporatism.

I think the point of the picture is that the guys from 1916 would also be using cell phones today. I see boomers on their phones just as much as young people these days.

Its funny because Pol Pot was exactly what you describe when he tried to implement anarcho-communism.

>of course, they'll never point out the real perpetrators of societal erosion over the last 50 years, the free market nonsense, crony capitalism, and corporatism.
Real nationalists talk about this all the time. Crony capitalism is replacing our people with low wage immigrant labour.

>talking on the phone
boomer spotted

If we stared at the paper for 12 hrs a day you’d have a point

I don't blame the Internet or technology anymore then I blame guns for murder. Because thats fucking retarded

Attached: the year the internet went to shit.png (500x680, 96K)

Because it was far more simple and easier to understand. All of the virtues they bitch about aren't gone, they're just harder to get now. Which puts those values they lust over out of reach for most of them, ie a stable loving relationship.

Everyone on this board complains about women when most have never been to a rural area where happy couples in their 20s and 30s are pumping out kids. I'm 31 and I have SIX married friends that had kids this year. That makes 20+ kids by my close group of friends alone.

But WATCH OUT women are EVIL guys

>attempt to communicate with another human being
>he gets to decide if you're important enough to respond to at the moment
nah. just give me a voicemail that way i know you don't want to talk i don't have to wait around for 20 minutes for something that would take 45 seconds to discuss in real time.

several of the people in the 1916 picture are talking to the people next to them about what they're reading in the newspaper

This. If youre not making white babies, you are part of the problem.

Because they haven't taken the redpill that society was perfect 1100 years ago

Society has gone to shit because women rigths and power. Many other societies during history followed the same path. Technology by itself is not to blame.

Attached: 1561400918723.png (900x672, 427K)

zogged

youtube.com/watch?v=iYA4Wdy28SM

You are going to tell me that our safety culture of today when kids can't out outside without a stupid hat is better than the 1950s when people would drink all night then watch atomic bombs go off?

Attached: abp.jpg (940x752, 308K)

What a retarded image. iPhones and smartphones in general didn't get popular until the 2010s

Attached: lhmg7nyf0e231.jpg (750x738, 47K)

Less niggers, less spics, less jews.
You could support a family on a factory job and buy a house out of high school. Appliances were made to last and people still hated commies

Romanticization through recorded audio & video. If it weren't for the fact that nobody gave a fuck at the time, you'd probably never have known about Egyptian slaves

Shut the fuck up and die for Israel, slave.

>missing Youtube bought by Google
otherwise THIS

>cambodia
>anarcho communism
lol.- i'd agree that the summoning of a vague idyllic past is a powerful propagandist tool though.
hearty chuckle also for nationalists having any fucking grip on economics or a willingness to engage in a critique of capitalism that gets beyond blaming immigrants and jews. the right is more than willing to defend the neo-liberalism that benefits elites and corporate power but destabilizes society, fucks the environment, and makes the rest of us poorer. the right aren't fighting crony capitalism at all, they're actually covering it up and defending it while blaming everyone else for our current situation.
cucks.

This
Because the world was less dystopian then and the west had something to hope for. Today we live at the end times demographically and culturally.

Brevity is soul of wit.
I could have go on about what else happened in 2007

No one pretends that society was perfect ever. But we do assert that people in public had their faces buried in a more-or-less trustworthy newspaper, learning about the sinking of the Lusitania, is better than 95.5% of people under 40 having their faces buried in their cell phones reading shitty memes and further deepening their already superficial, uninformed beliefs.

>No u
You're people are literally salting unions and are supported by the same neoliberal elites to an extent. The reality being you won't get any actual policies that matter through and the DSA is a fucking mess.

Attached: 3BC1C5F9-9B00-4D21-9F32-33F9F07DC9C5.jpg (198x198, 9K)

>guy opposite me reads frontpage
>sighs and turns the paper around
>I read the headline and start conversation
Zoomers don't know this feel.

Think about growing up without the internet. Unless you had access to books that most libraries would not have carried, there would be no way you could have been aware of this shit.

SPBP

You say that like it's a bad thing. I'd love to have blinders on and go back to normal.

One light at the end of the tunnel is during the internet age it seems a lot harder to get people into serious global conflicts. It's easy to brainwash people but only through consume-consume-consume and bread and circus. Back in the day the Gulf of Tonkin, or even 9/11 was completely unchallenged as your only sources of information were all highly controlled and curated by the powers that be. 9/11 seems to be the last bullshit that people actually ate up. Look at this Iran thing and how people outside the US, and even non-boomertard Americans, are reacting to it.

It is a bad thing, but I understand the appeal of wanting to go back.

>low quality bait

Nevertheless, in 1916 we had some hope because war just started.

Didactic Fallacy. Huge error in logic that cites a specific era, or event, as though it should be exemplified for good, or bad. DF made Hegel, Marx, Pol Pot, as well as others.

Technology is the root cause of every single problem, bugman. There isn't a single counter-argument to that

Cut electricity for a month:
-Migration stops
-Governments collapse
-No more propaganda
-No more feminism
-No more pollution
-No more social media
-No more niggers living on welfare
-No more genetic failures kept alive through gibs
-No more wars fought for israel
-No more international finance
-No more urban alienation
-No more destruction of cultures and identity
-No more institutions

I DARE YOU TO CLAIM THE OPPOSITE! PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME ON HOW THOSE ARE POSSIBLE WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY?

dishonest piece of domesticated urban shit

>Bait
During the 40's and 50's there was no sense of white guilt and atrocity propaganda was yet to wreck western society. Obviously not before. How is this bait? Before the 60's Europeans still had autonomy and a sense of identity, which they do not have now. Before the 60's, the future of a white majority in the west was an obvious reality and not a slim hope like it is today.

And most of all: No re-industrialisation possible

We have exhausted all the energy ressources that do not require technological means to be harvested, meaning that if we ever halt oil digging for a week, we will NEVER be able to pick it up again. The system is the weakest it's ever been, don't fall for propaganda. We can't get energy without energy, this is the power of industrial society and 'progress'.

Who cares? Red counties account for less than 1/3 of american GDP and are hot beds of STD/HIV/infant mortality/obesity/diabetes/you name it. they are literally irrelevant, though they suck down ludicrous amounts of federal handouts that are siphoned out of blue areas so legislation should really be introduced to cut them off.

Western civilization peaked in the early 1900s so shut the fuck up retard

>Mass production of jewish controlled newspaper filled with anti white propaganda isn't technology
Ok.

Attached: ovensWaifuWaffen.jpg (400x370, 95K)

Why do so many NPC's focus entirely on the materialial aspect about the past when the focus is clearly on the spiritual/cultural?

Please, if you fags would've just fucked off and let us be we wouldn't be in this hellscape you retards shaped.
Had to fuck with black businesses, had to fuck with black wall street, had to lynch niggas who didn't even do shit.
If you wanted to be separate be separate, but don't go blaming niggers because even 70 years ago we lived rent free in your grandpappy's head.

Attached: 1552718085542.gif (480x270, 2.82M)

Yeah, you sure showed 'em