The more redpills I swallow, the angrier I get, and I don't have any way to release that anger...

The more redpills I swallow, the angrier I get, and I don't have any way to release that anger. I've taken to spend my days off in front of the computer, not interacting with anyone except my few friends.

How the fuck do I break this cycle? I can't interact with normies, the shit they say only piss me off even more, and I don't care about mainstream culture or dating or sex or any such brainlet shit any more. All I want is sweet release from this hell on earth, but I'm too dedicated to existence to take my own life.

Attached: 1559660186939.png (645x773, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Op3QLzMgSY&list=PLE18841CABEA24090
github.com/sarabander/sicp-pdf/blob/master/sicp.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get off the computer and play with kittens for a while.

Work on subtly waking normies up to the facts, our ideas are factual, if uncomfortable facts, just subtly drop in redpill here and redpill here, participate in our racial awakening, have children, have a family, prepare for whatever lies ahead, but don’t ever lose hope, our struggle is just, holy, and our struggle is that of the truth

Attached: E6FA1B34-6BDE-44E9-9B2D-D13472E561BF.png (1200x911, 463K)

>Work on subtly waking normies up to the facts
I've tried, even succeeded a bit with some, but holy shit, my temperament can't take the pushback from pussyfied simpletons. I simply want to push their teeth in and end their waste of space.

Have sex.

The more I see this meme, the less I want to have sex, you fucking ingrown toenails.

thats me. but y just let em talk and if you get asked tell them the truth.
redpills made me stronger. i am ready now and my mind is free. it feels good to be awake

At least aim for a decent high score before you off yourself. But by making a thread like this you're on a list anyway so i guess you can't.

>it feels good to be awake
In the beginning, it did. But the more you realize how you're almost completely alone among your peers in that perspective, the more you hate having swallowed those pills in the first place.

I'm wayyy too good natured to do anything like that. The only time I'd ever kill someone would be if they were attempting to kill me. I'm the kind of guy who stops to help a butterfly that's stuck against a window find way out into the open air.

I think I have a desperate need for community.

That's because the blue and red pill dichotomy is designed to make you both extreme towards each other so that way you never actually try to see what each other are saying in order to realize that both of you are idiots and are simply spazzing ideologies that will lead to the same conclusion which is authoritarianism.

no one cares. why do you think Jow Forums cares how YOU feel? this is not your blog. have sex incel loser the world doesn’t give a fuck about your existence.

It's very, very hard to take the opinions of degenerates seriously. My countrymen are immersed in hedonism and narcissism justified with virtue signalling.

Actually, I take that insult back, it's demeaning to ingrown toenails to liken them to utter cancer like you.

Take martial arts desu

Yeah i get you, maybe find a discord Server where you can talk with likeminded peoole about politics

You're black pilled, disconnect from all media, including Jow Forums for a while. If you really wish to find likeminded people you could at least attempt to find them through hobbies that interest you.

Try doing some art, no matter how shitty it may be or seem to you.

Attached: 0 Fool Pepe.gif (233x533, 84K)

>implying you aren't a shallow bowl of room-temperature alphabet soup
In the world where you are posting in good faith, you need to wrestle with the reality of perspective. Once you firmly understand that you anger wont find purchase on anything but the most objectively evil of people, but even then you probably will never meet people like that. The truth of what you may feel won't go away, but you will no longer be destructively outraged by your place in the world once you can wrap your head around how perspective works in the human race.

Become the worlds greatest prizefighter

>Good natured
>Red pilled
Nice try cia, you're glowing

for me it was exactly the opposite. in the beginning i had a hard time because i though i need to change things now and needed to talk to everyone about everything. now i know for myself. i don't need approval from normies. i am fine and i smile everytime my normie friends are are telling me the happenings i told them years ago allready. they know i was right and am probably right about other things also. i am really happy to be awake.

Try suck own dick? Stick the normies in pp hole

Man, just shut off your PC, stay away from /pol and do some outdoor activities.

Figure out some impact you want to have in your immediate community. Involve yourself in it such that you move towards said goal.
The internet is a satanic playground, the only way out is through meatspace.

Attached: goat.jpg (414x472, 25K)

Get a job and stop crying like the rest of the right wing faggots. Simple.

Lift, use your anger to make yourself more powerful. Dream of the day of the rope. You have been taught anger is bad. Anger is a weapon.

If you have the aptitude, you can learn more about computers and programming.

MIT classes (from 1986)
youtube.com/watch?v=2Op3QLzMgSY&list=PLE18841CABEA24090
Book for the classes
github.com/sarabander/sicp-pdf/blob/master/sicp.pdf

watch the first minute, it's pretty noice

I know, it is depressing isn't it. You know what is going on and what is wrong with this world, it is so obvious, but you can not tell anyone. All the people around you do is wasting their lives away un unnecessary materialistic shit. Please, whatever you do, stay away from twitter/facebook or any other normie stuff, it'l only make you mroe angry

Find a hobby or workout. The only thing that keeps me from being pissed off 24/7 is music.

Take the final redpill - Jesus is real.
I was like you, but out of desperation, I turned to a God I didnt know existed at all, and I was transformed emotionally. I used to snap at the smallest hint of ignorance from these people. It sounds gay af, but You need to practice Loving Them First, before you correct them. and they can feel that shit, and they will actually listen to you. but if your temperament is brittle, they will see that too and ignore you.
Love, my friend. Love them in spite of themselves.

RIP AND TEAR UNTIL ITS DONE OP

Attached: 1559337422034m.jpg (998x1024, 116K)

Ask Jesus to help you. He's your only hope.

Go lift some weights you windowlicker

Realize that the center of it all is selfishness and be selfless to others.
Do not dwell on the wrongdoings more than to understand what is wrong.
I would also ask, have you employment, as hard work keeps one focused on what's important.