Why do you fucks think giving officers unrestricted ability to use any type of force against brown and black people for...

Why do you fucks think giving officers unrestricted ability to use any type of force against brown and black people for any crime won't be used against whites?

Attached: authority_man.jpg (1050x751, 308K)

Because white people don't act like niggers

We already have dozens of anti discrimination laws for spics and niggers but they still get caught and killed all the time

Because whites aren't brown.

There are still white people that have gotten fucked over by the system

>Why do you fucks think giving officers unrestricted ability to use any type of force against brown and black people for any crime
Why do you think brown and black people should be able to commit and get away with any crime they want?

That didn't stop the Soviet Union from happening

Because I want them to use force against whites and I want them to really bring the boot down on us so that whites grow a spine and fight back. Think about the future like a white man instead of thinking about this moment like a nigger.

Attached: 983DA254-FD35-40B9-948A-93A80A037933.gif (313x141, 1.97M)

Good. That’s exactly what we need. We need shit to radicalize whites en masse into action.

Attached: 2577654F-F0A5-4A03-B583-369371330BF5.gif (350x197, 1.39M)

this cartoon accurately portrays the real problem with the police, but it's like a tier 7 on the non-PC scale.
the average cop is fucking idiot who was probably in the 20th-50th percentile of his high school. he's lazy and wants a civil service job with a pension and a cool uniform to make up for the fact that he pretty much sucks at everything.
throw in the understandable racism from having to deal with delinquents all day, and it's a recipe for disaster when you give a pea-brain a gun.

Its just the same thing the left does with gun control ultimately they don't realize that they're both spazzing different methodologies that will lead to the same conclusion. Authoritarianism.

All aspects of the left and right dichotomy are alternative means to the same logical conclusion.

The left on the right saw themselves as alternatives to the other side in the end they each end up leaving to the exact same thing this is known as a false dichotomy dichotomy.

And you have idiots falling for people like Tucker Carlson who's just superficially going along with what the people actually want in order to bathe them back in to the false dichotomy in order to real back in the people who are disenfranchised by the drama the Ridiculousness and ultimately the clear motivation to do anything against the citizen at the benefit of politician because if they cannot keep you under the centralized grip they have on media, on education ,Etc then you will begin to decentralize away from that centralized system and form your own conclusions in realize that everything is a sham.

This.

I'm pretty sure that whites also get shot by the police.

>I'm gonna shoot you, pig!
>Don't worry, I won't shoot back, you're white!

kek, well said

the bootlickers, and cops are gonna have a field day with this post...

FUCK THE POLICE

Honestly surprised Ben missed labeling "fingers pointing" and "shoelaces tied"

more white people die from being shot by police each year than any other race.

OP is right. real white nationalists have always understood that. too many newbies have a fetish for "authority."

because whites dont commit as much crime

Because whites don't commit crimes as often and we're OK with offing the ones that do.

Attached: D81Uw8PXUAYxmJz.jpg (680x680, 69K)

police support on Jow Forums is pretty light desu.
the ONLY time Jow Forums sides with cops is against nigs because nigs nogging is a bigger threat.
if nigs weren't savage animals Jow Forums would hate cops.
many Jow Forumsacks still hate cops anyway

What is that document he's stepping on? I don't understand what he meant by this when he doesn't label things properly...

it's just contrarianism by people who are intellectually lazy.
contrarianism.
neither party is logically consistent because they are trying to appeal to the largest group possible so if one party comes out in favor of a position the other party will oppose it to pick up the dissenters.
for this reason i actually respect the libertarians and the communists.
at least their opinions are logically consistent with a stated morality

Project much? Weed is legal now, dudebro

Nothing about regulating driving is unconstitutional

These two replies ended the thread

cops already literally kill more whites than they do 'blacks' you delusional sociopath.

Left politics opposes hierarchies
Right politics does not
This is a real dichotomy and you arent a genius for throwing on an ancap flag and acting like you are above it all. You arent, the simple fact that you identify with ancapism proves you have a poor understanding of civilization and humans in general

Attached: 1533306126821.png (348x441, 153K)

Ben garrison has a huge nose. Sometimes i wonder if hes projecting.

Nobody denies that. State power is already holding EVERY racial group in America back, and this situation will become incredibly more horrific and dystopian if whites fail to secure their right to bear arms.

tl;tr

Wypipo are not who they think they are...most or vile disgusting human beings

So, you admit that race is real.
The only way for them to live happily is to live separately.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

White people don't act like niggers.

The second a white person does act like a nigger, they cease being white. It's just common sense.

anyone have the original?

cops would be way cooler with skulls on their badges

Ahhh, a man of taste after my own heart.
>Left wing authoritarianism
Own your labor and cease to be exploited by the leisure class OR ELSE we'll make you read books!! AHHH