Ted Cruz brought up Veritas at a Senate hearing today

youtube.com/watch?v=q1YENAvOveE

Attached: file.png (1304x1184, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/27/koch-brothers-network-to-spend-400-million-in-midterm-election-cycle.html
politico.com/story/2019/06/07/koch-network-gives-bipartisanship-a-chance-1356571
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time stamp next time asshole.

0:39, retard.

It is literally the entire video...what more do you want?

Attached: 1560785999031.gif (91x90, 28K)

Cruz should've won

>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator
>Might as well say Thank you goy

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... ACCELERATE!

Attached: ACCELERATIONISM.gif (474x267, 3.8M)

veritas is a GOP shill organization funded by the globalist koch brothers

>leaf

Now Dahnald HAS to hand him the delegates.

Attached: me and the boys securing the delegates.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Checked. Something may finally happen

Attached: 1561476684626.jpg (640x339, 83K)

>lefty pol in down the hall leaf

fuckin maple niggers

maple niggers are almost as bad as regular niggers

Attached: 1552176137397.jpg (600x901, 85K)

She looks like the merchant.

I was just thinking the same thing. He was so lame though. If bearded Cruz had ran I might've gone with him in the primary at least.

SOARIN' TED ... LIKE AN EAGLE!!!

had the pleasure of voting him in for the senate, nice to have a based man representing us

>>Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
>>Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
>>Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
>>Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
>>Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
>>Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator
>Thank you Senator
Thank you Senator

Someone explain to me why we backed Zion don over this patriot in 2016?

Attached: 1556745183171.png (720x778, 630K)

Best timeline

Attached: 1560838070973.gif (225x534, 50K)

I'm uncertain if an actual strong AI development is ever actually possible, but my big fear is that if a company like Google ever did succeed, that AI would be so tortured by seeing the world logically and yet having it's perceptions and decisions modified manually through their biased impossible worldview that it would become evil by default.

Everyday he shows us we made the wrong choice, Cruz 2020.

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD.......

So google was right. Trump situation should be avoided?

Pic related dumbass

Attached: 1560168670350.png (617x745, 474K)

he needed to be defeated so he could reach this level.

>German humor
Never change kraut

b u m p

Cool, now watch as nothing happens. I'm sick of our lazy government. Obviously I'm not shitting on Cruz, just the majority.

(((Koch)))

What are some redpilled internet browsers? I usually switch between Firefox and Chrome but both companies that develop them are cucked. Is Opera ok?

Attached: 1561449339113.webm (852x480, 2.46M)

Nigger the only reason he is doing this is because he knows his time is about to end. He was another cuckservative limp noodle in the 2016 elections.

aren´t they all ? also why did they send her? all she dose is deflecting question with: " I have job and just follow orders like the good eco fascist I am." Rip this monopoly apart FGS.

I'm starting to think we would've been better off with Ted. He actually seems to be paying attention to current events.

It's a little 7 minutes long. Time stamp: 00:00-07:29 faggot.

all their money goes to republicans why the fuck do u think the GOP gave them billions in tax cuts u fucking retard

Conservative Koch brothers’ network to spend up to $400 million for the midterm election cycle – including $20 million to sell the GOP tax law
cnbc.com/2018/01/27/koch-brothers-network-to-spend-400-million-in-midterm-election-cycle.html

Attached: donors payback.jpg (600x600, 113K)

He grew a beard?

GOP shill bots get triggered by the truth

I voted for him in the primarie election, and voted I for Trump for the presidential election.

Damn, Cruz is based.

>GOP shill bots get triggered by the truth
>a fucking leaf
How the hell can you actually call people shiills when you don't even live here.

he looks like a retard with a beard. I feel he's trying to get as much swagger as bolton-san

Attached: 1561394220819.jpg (911x1353, 1.58M)

GIVE THIS MAN A DELEGATE

DAHNALD!

Attached: 1532143784180.jpg (552x503, 261K)

show your flag, kike scum

Why would they make this video then you fucking leaf

Her da der der.
politico.com/story/2019/06/07/koch-network-gives-bipartisanship-a-chance-1356571

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-132610_Brave.jpg (810x2454, 607K)

Zion don is a shill meme

based cruz

I like Mr. Cruz now.

>floats

meanwhile they actually give hundreds of millions to republicans

why do u paid GOP shills try so hard to dindu that you're funded by the Kochs?

Take your meds, leaf.

Why did you ignore my question. All of us live in the United States. How mentally ill do you have to be to have a foreign flag, try to participate in American politics, and then call Americans shills?

>they can't break google up! how will those smaller companies manipulate politics
it's like cartoon villains monologuing their plans, jesus
go get em teddy

lol u paid shills always try so hard to deny that you're funded by the Kochs? why?

He looks much better with a beard.

Attached: file.png (2052x1134, 2.09M)

>we*

SOARIN' TED FLY LIKE AN EAGLE

Her eyes, its the look of fear, God help us give these weak woman the taste of power and freedom.
They are on total damage control

Attached: risita.jpg (400x460, 36K)

Unironically wanting to be a Cruz missile now

DOES GOOGLE VIEW ITS JOB AS PROGRAMMING PEOPLE WITH SEARCH RESULTS?!?!?!?!?!

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION ASKED.

Attached: file.png (1298x1140, 1.16M)

that other leaf is a paki or chink and is just trying to subvert your countries politics because he is too stupid to understand mine
he is just repeating shit he heard on TV news - and Canadian TV news is boring so he doesn't watch it
when day of the rake comes make sure you focus on the chinks and poos, desu

Cruz missile inbound

Attached: 1425917166808.jpg (1280x1452, 260K)

tfw

Attached: file.png (1060x948, 756K)

Why do they always print out stuff? Couldn't they maybe invest in some big screen or projector or something? This just looks ridiculous.

Good.

Google needs the youtube HQ treatment

Whats the name of that woman btw?

Because it looks intimidating.

>Google needs the youtube HQ treatment
Can Mossad fuck off? Every time you Jews get exposed what do you do? Start spamming MUH MASS SHOOTER bullshit. because that's the only way you know how to look like victims now. Stage hoax shootings.

The company is getting broken up and soon hezbollah will kill Israelis like you.

"Thank you, sir! I dunno."

LION TED

this is how u can tell that the paid GOP shills are triggered by the truth

>We put our users first

Attached: file.png (1360x1298, 1.16M)

you are a shill , go back to r.eddit

Based beard boy

>thank you
>thank you
>thank you

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

there's no point asking them dumbass questions over and over
they will just lie

pass a law that says it's illegal to limit any speech which is legal IRL
and give the govt power to audit their servers and code

Nah these companies need to be broken up. They're trying to use AI to remove free will from humanity.

Leave google alone, they have done nothing wrong!

Attached: 1559748822413.jpg (379x269, 39K)

based

Attached: 1561481743201.png (691x672, 828K)

She was briefed on how to answer questions by an AI system

its why they let her sign the transcript
if they can, at any time in the future, prove she was lying, she will go to prison

Attached: 1546063854898.jpg (812x810, 243K)

Making 'em a regulated utility could work

BASED TED

>CRUISE MISSILE INBOUND ALERT

Would have lost to Hillary. Wouldn't have won the rust belt states.

wtf im a #cruzmissile now

Look at you shills trying to cope with the inevitable downfall of google. Your companies will be torn apart and your control will be removed. Google is increasingly acting ridiculous because they're trying to hold onto power ad it keeps slipping away.

You know what you should expect? Criminal indictments for many people at the top of google.

>"im starting to think cruz would have been better"
Probably the same distilled liquid retards that flooded here during the election and shouted down the people calling trump a charlatan

>i cant comment on that
why the fuck did google send her instead of someone who actually knows what they are talking about?

This bitch was extremely obnoxious. Wasnt taking it seriously. Can't blame her though. These hearings are useless.

>shill
>implying Google wants to actually be regulated
whew. you should:

o your part to kick Congress into gear on this. Gohmert is still the only one to comment. Help me nail the wording on the following so we can start this thing:

Dear [Representative/Senator] [Name]:

My name is [Insert name], and I have been a constituent of your [district/state] for [time period]. I am writing this letter to urge you to support and accelerate the Google antitrust probe. Additionally, I demand that You subpoena Google to testify and explain their actions publicly and openly. The Senate inquiry into technology companies' use of algorithms and machine learning to influence the public held on 06/25/2019 did not provide the level of insight into Google's actions to properly address the concerns of the public.

As you may be aware, a video has surfaced of a Google executive sharing plans for how the company desires to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections. The video itself can be viewed on Texas Representative Gohmert's website (gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712). This is a serious accusation that could undermine the very legitimacy of our entire Republic. Even more troubling is the implications of how many of the executives involved are foreign nationals.

I again urge you to demonstrate that you are a representative of the constituents living in your [district/state] by clearly and publicly declaring your intent to have these allegations investigated.

Sincerely
[Name]
[Title]
[Address]
[Phone Number]
[Email Address]

what is plausible deniability for 200 alex.

Hey faggot. The DOJ is going to deal with Google. Not Congress. That's what makes you scared. big tech WANTS REGULATIONS because only giant companies can survive them. Big tech will be broken up.

so what

He looks a lot better with a beard.

Attached: 12CB13A3-CD25-476B-901F-3C8E811D269A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.27M)