>1955
>graduate hs; get a job at the factory next day
>your job supports 3 kids, a wife, 2 cars and a decent house
>marry your virgin hs sweetheart. All she ever dreamed of was being a wife and mother
>have kids young and get to spend the prime of your life with your children
>retire at 55 with a full pension and get to be a granddad

>2019
>graduate college with 40k debt. Struggle to find a job because every entry level position requires a masters and 5 years experience
>work 60hr weeks because Mr. Rosenblatt can hire a pajeet to replace you at anytime
>live in a shitbox apt for 15 years until you can halfway pay off your student loans, car and get a 20% down payment for your 30 year mortgage
>marry a used up roastie who’s finally ready to settle down. Shits out one kid at 37 and puts him in daycare so she can focus on her HR career
>plan on retiring at 65 if you can save enough, but retirement age will probably get increased to 70. if you’re lucky Mr. Shekelberg contributes 1% to your 401k

Attached: 4D8F8003-CAAC-4F15-B9F8-4627072049BB.jpg (1170x1086, 322K)

Are you trying to get me to kill myself?

Hur dur I'm in debt coz of baby boomers. Ide have to work 2 jobs just to make progress on them
>saves less than 100$ a month
>avacado toast melinieal

Attached: IMG_4069.jpg (710x452, 66K)

I have unironically jacked off 30 times since the last two times I fucked my wife.

Yeah...wages haven’t been stagnant for 40 years with rising COL

Kys retard

Cost of living has really only increased significantly for rent in major urban centers and services like lates and chipotle burritos.

If ur not a lazy impulsive melinieal u can still live off $200/mo in groceries just like how ur parents did.
Quit buying avocado toast and spending ur checking account to zero every damn month

learn to code, snowflake

Where would the 800-2000 a month for a house payment come from?

>melinieal

Attached: whatisthistrash.jpg (1236x644, 68K)

You think that's bad? Consider yourself lucky, fucker.

Graduate student working 60hrs a week and was able to make ~60K this year before tax. Litteraly still able to pay ur way through college if ur not impulsive or female

Attached: IMG_4070.jpg (526x406, 55K)

Maybe if you're brown
>2019
>Enter college on scholarship thanks to your white private high schools' "rigor"
>Have little to no debt because you're at your parents' alma mater state school
>Live minutes from campus in cheap, upscale apartment for students
>Pledge your dad's fraternity - Phi Delt, Sigma Chi, or SAE if you're lucky; Delta Chi or TKE if you aren't
>Fuck the best looking Zetas and Tri Delts for 3 years straight
>"Settle down" with a wife-tier girl from another less-whore filled sorority like Chi O or ADPi
>Get a job straight out of school because your fraternity brother hired you
>Move your way up the company and hire your younger brothers to work below you
>rinse and repeat

God I fucking love being white.

Attached: 28.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

Preach it brother. if it means anything. y’all arnt alone in dealing with this isolated hell. :(

Attached: A6C55F42-965E-43C0-9523-9543AE8CC7B9.jpg (480x508, 31K)

MiLlEnIaLs ArE lAzY *gets ripped off by jews and likes it*

>HS dropout
>made 85k last year driving a semi
>virgin wife when we met stays at home with two daughters
>401k 3 percent full match and 50 cents for every dollar an additional 2 percent

t. 28 year old millennial

>be 21
>go into trades (industrial maintenance)
>debt free 1 year after graduation
>home owner after 3
>factory got shut down over a month ago
>denied unemployment
>can't find a new job
>applied with 3 hiring firms and a lot of individual companies
>No OSHA violations, PLC programming certification, welding certification, forklift license, first aid CPR aed certification
>resort to working odd jobs, its enough to eat but not enough to pay my mortgage

>Do everything wrong
>get rewarded
fucking nigger tier

Hard times, strong men.
Strong men, good times.
Good times weak men.
Weak men, hard times.
It's no coincidence you choose the decade following a world war as a example of how good things could be.
The weak boomers enjoyed those good times, and leave us now with hard times, take heart that it is us who will be remembered as strong.

This is what they took from you.

Attached: 1555951514446.png (780x793, 323K)

Also own 3 cars and have a mortgage. 1800 dollars left over every month after bills and budget.

What exactly are you getting your view of 1955 from? Tv?

boomers had an easy life

>Graduate student working 60hrs a week
humanities fag detected
try doing that in a major that actually matters at a school that's actually challenging.

>no one had a good life in the 50s goy
>it was awful

This adage is retarded and only brainlets use it. I’m sure the Black Plague was caused by weak men lmao

>>virgin wife when we met stays at home with two daughters
>at home with two daughters
at home with two daughters *and tyrone*

That’s demonstrably false. Healthcare, housing, food etc have all increased while wages stagnated. Nice Heritage Foundation meme though.

well trumps tax cuts for the 1% will start trickling down any day now user

K A G

A

G

#WWG1WGA

Attached: 1556896550734.jpg (798x770, 89K)

How would you know Yank, your civilization hadn't even been birthed yet.
Eh, fat cat Venetian (((merchants))) profiting off asian trade on the silk road bring back super bug that wipes out the weak 1/3 of the population in my country allowing wages to jump into the sky for skilled workers.
Fits decently well in my opinion.

>2 cars
>decent house
I do believe you’re wrong here. Most families only had one car; and “decent house” means something much different today. Those working-class houses built in the 40s and 50s are tiny as fuck and are basically shacks by today’s standards, and in most places remain totally affordable for someone making $40-50k or so, because they’re in shitty working class neighborhoods full of white trash, spics and niggers.

then how come my father still has his parents 3 story house, and his father had 3 cars back in this time period. retired at 50. died a few years later? lemme hear how you know about this time period.

Hear! Hear! Fucking millenial shits.

Attached: boomerpilled.png (629x794, 796K)

because their wages they worked for over the course of the 60s and 70s afforded them that.

U don't even know. Omw to medschool now

Attached: IMG_4067.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

The fuck you been taking?

>diseases are caused by moral decline

The absolute state of pol retards. Let me know how you explain all the other plagues in history too. Plus the great flood that wiped out the early civilizations. And earthquake that wiped out Lisbon. Or Pompeii.

Also climate change, Krakatoa, the year without a summer and the climate change in the Middle Ages kek

Posted my budget for the last year and that wasn't even extreme.
Unless ur referring to ephedra and L tyrosine?

Checked

I never said this. Sorry.

Fpbp

I dont like this thread

Attached: 6fe64d0a7bba3dbc9ab661a3403f0a8d.jpg (500x257, 21K)

You clearly implied it with your “muh evil merchants” schtick. It is a retarded meme that drastically oversimplifies the conditions that leads to historical eras and allows pollards to reinforce their own views.

Dip shits don't realize that education barely means shit now. Trade jobs trump degrees. I make way more than any of my retarded friends who fell for the college meme.

>medschul
>a fucking pharmacist

Nice meme. Average tradie makes ~50k.

PharmD MD make 60$hr side huddle while in medschool then go into industry and drug development lol wut

Hmm, It seems you thought I implied.
But I don't want to get into a 'Is meaning assigned to words by the speaker or the hearer.' debate.
The thread does have a limit after all xD

That's not white life. That's the life of a DECA cultist.

Fuck off you don't belong in Jow Forums

>spending half your life in school

>sorority girl
>wife tier

Kek

13 years for primary and HS, 4 years under grad, 4 years PharmD, 4 years MD, 3 years residency, 2 years fellowship = 30 years, have a coranary at 60... ya sounds about right.

What a lying sack of shit for the LARP you are
>Avocado
strawman

>Fucking Tyrone's sloppy seconds

(((They))) have been very, very successful at turning free Americans into slaves to debt.

Attached: Merchant - Every fucking time.png (259x194, 87K)

Maybe with little to no experience. I make 6 figures but that's because I have many years of experience. I do have a degree that my gi bill paid for but that's just fluff

>1955
>Spend whole life internalizing abuse from WW2 vet father
>Go to Korea to make him proud, come back a failure and gradually forgotten
>Wife develops alcohol dependency, stays home all day drinking straight gin and failing to make basic meals.
>At least she keeps it under wraps enough that it isn't bothering the kids
>Work day job at acetone plant.
In 20 years, lungs don't feel so good breathing in fumes all day
>Cars are expensive, can only buy a crappy Metropolitan. Carb constantly breaks, car barely lasts 50k miles.
>Retire at 55. It's 1980 and your country isn't the same anymore. The hippies, the drugs, the ghettos of the cities. Pollution is choking all the metropolitan cities. You have cancer and it's untreatable. Your children are either entitled brats smoking weed and taking acid hits, killed in action in Nam, or would have been better off dead. Nixon created the biggest political scandel known to man.
>You're just wondering where things went wrong.

Here comes the “muh abuse, muh alcohol” revisionism. Maybe your parents were doghsit. My people were god fearing Christians.

If you’re in the right field, have lots of experience and work a lot then ok. But the average tradecuck is not pulling in six figures. It’s a Jow Forums meme.

I married my virgin high school sweetheart. She’s redpilled, attractive, white, and I didn’t even have to become a Christian. Kek!

This, I live in a 800sq/ft house built in 1952 it has a one car garage and is on a huge lot, but it's worth about $280k because it's right outside of Portland has a huge lot and is in a still mostly white neighborhood (some old Japs live by me)

Your telling me millennials won't have an AIDS epidemic when they are 40?

Dude do you even live in Canada?

>dude just sit in front of a computer screen all day and forget about silly things like fresh oxygen and vitamin d

That's false.

Is that why they send money to Africa?

not OP and personally i'm doing just fine (mostly thanks to getting a degree without accumulating any debt), but you're the definition of a pantywaisted bootlicker if you deny the data points of wage stagnation. of course, fags like you are generally the kind of republicuck degenerates who make 50k a year working 2 jobs like a bitch and somehow think this makes you a "man", ahahahahaha

> Vitamin D.
You only have to worry about that if you’re a shitskin living North of the Southern States. Go outside on the weekend faggit.

he'd have to be born in 38. making him not a boomer.

>getting a degree without accumulating any debt
anyone who says this be honest. Did your parents pay for your college?

you're the reason why people hate white people

Sell that shit to some niggers you'll make way more money!

yes of course, my intention isnt to deny that. my parents worked their asses off so i could a cushy upper middle class life, and i springboarded off of that and now make ~120k / year, own a house, etc.

my point is that not everyone had that luxury and the data clearly demonstrate that wages/earnings have been stagnant for the average worker for a long time. the whole "i got mine, fuck you if you get yours" attitude is exactly why america is turning into a shithole in the first place, and also why your average red state (where that attitude is 10x more prevalent, particularly by their elected officials) looks more like a developing country than a proper 1st world one.

My grandfather born in 1935 rased 6 kids and was the strongest must upstanding strong Catholic man I ever met. he paved freeways for a living his kids where all well behaved, no one was ever hungry, if they needed food he would go shoot a deer, he had 5 daughters all got married and had children right after high school (no whoring around in college) all raised Catholic children, and his one son got a mechanical engineering degree got married raised 3 Catholic children who all have huge families now. They don't make them like that anymore, he served as my role model my pussy boomer dad couldn't hold a candle to him. His funeral was a tragedy for our family because we lost our anchor but he was surrounded by his 6 kids, 30 grand children, his MOTHER, and his loving wife.

>hates white people
>still wants to live around them
>doesn't move to brown people shithole in another part of the world

Nice larp

Maybe pulling in 6 figures in order to have a good living by modern standards is a jewish meme, perpetuated by college shills, marketing/FIRE sector boomers and retards online.

Attached: 1A1670F5-A31B-46D5-B0BC-3BDC00A1CF33.jpg (960x705, 59K)

What are we?
Are we the weak men creating hard times? Or were the boomers?

What part of it seems like a larp lol
plenty of people live like this

Everyone look at and laugh at the poor brown people lol

2 cars that dont need 85 airbags, backup cameras and 10,000$ worth or electronics.

Cope, enjoy your meaningless life of sex and crap you don't need.

>he’s a 19 years old sophomore in FL
>he posts about being in a frat all the time
>he thinks your life is decided by what building you live in when you go to college
>he thinks being in a frat at a state school makes him Skull and Bones or a Rothschild
>he thinks life is like college movies

>made 85k last year driving a semi
Not to sound like an asshole but how long until self driving trucks will replace you?

Attached: 1558218812208.png (457x507, 352K)

A long time, people will still need to be in them even if they can drive themselves.

I hope your right

It's going to be a long time before any state says it's ok for a 100,000lb truck to drive it's self with no one in it to over ride it's automatic controls. Airplanes don't need pilot's at this point, they could fly them all like drones, but they still have them on board.

>airplanes don’t need pilots at this point

t. knows nothing about aviation