Exactly how bad it is if a 5g tower is installed right to my house

exactly how bad it is if a 5g tower is installed right to my house

Attached: D3776A38-E11C-4878-9927-6E95D7BA959F.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ntp.niehs.nih.gov/go/cellphone
s3.amazonaws.com/nghl-ntge/pall-to-eu-on-5g-harm-march-2018.pdf
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/understanding-5g-and-mitochondria-better.23867/
youtu.be/lvhaVjpYm_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll probably be ok for the first 5 minutes, then you'll have a stroke and die.

it will attract ayy ship sightings. also, are there bigfoots in romania?

You gonna die nigga lmao

RIP in peace brother

ntp.niehs.nih.gov/go/cellphone
>The NTP studies found that high exposure to RFR used by cell phones was associated with:

Clear evidence of tumors in the hearts of male rats. The tumors were malignant schwannomas.
Some evidence of tumors in the brains of male rats. The tumors were malignant gliomas.
Some evidence of tumors in the adrenal glands of male rats. The tumors were benign, malignant, or complex combined pheochromocytoma.
I hope it isn't bad but it looks bad i am genuinely worried

you go to hell before you die and then you go to hell

learn the symptoms of radiation poisinning aswell

Not great, not terrible

If your really interested in the dangers of (pulsating) EMF like 5G you should read this document and all that it refers too.

s3.amazonaws.com/nghl-ntge/pall-to-eu-on-5g-harm-march-2018.pdf

In short the 5G network is more dangerous than all previous networks combined because it will be implemented on a larger scale and it will be much stronger than the previous cellular mobile communications.

(pulsating) EMF's like 5G causes:

Three types of cellular DNA attacks.

Lowered fertility, lowered libido, lowered estrogen en testosteron and higher change of a spontaneous abortion.

Neurological/neuropsychiatric effects.

Cell death.

Free radical damage.

Widespread hormonal effects.

Increases in intracellular calcium. (this one is important)

Cancer.

Therapeutic effects.

I know you fucked that squirrel user

Romania, why is there a condom next to that squirrel's ass?

destroy it in the middle of the night
say a nigger did it

its non-ionizing radiation so none of that matters, the cancers are related purely to severe inflammation that constant high-power EMF agitation can cause

>Romania

the answer is in the question user

Is there a condom in its ass?

if you don't move you deserve the diseases you get.

read this

forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/understanding-5g-and-mitochondria-better.23867/

That a condom in that squirrels ass? Why wear a condom?

you'll be a tranny within 3 years

Attached: bbb.jpg (623x758, 536K)

Don’t worry, Linus Kike Tips said it’s okay so it’s okay: youtu.be/lvhaVjpYm_M

>romania
>5g
lmao

>Why wear a condom?
rabies is no laughing matter

5g causing cancer makes no sense, why would the elites poison themselves??

you do not live anywhere near an "elite". they know how to avoid basic shit like this, that doesnt mean billions of shitskins, soibois, and mutts do.

The last one doesnt sound so bad.

We all know, OP why did you fuck that squirrel? You even left the condom in it's ass.

>Get well soon!

EU (German taxes) will pay for it

mate, my country is so fucking small that every single person will get hit by 5g.
There is no place to avoid it.

I don't think anyone knows for certain, that's the scary part.

>why would the elites poison themselves??

Attached: FAF483D9-9B58-40A1-920B-AC3987A7B946.jpg (750x1220, 411K)

>next to
Suuuuure...

I’m still surprised your whole “Union” LARPing as the United States of Europe is still functioning especially with Western Europe essentially keeping Eastern Europe afloat economically while also taking on non whites yourselves. It’s legitimately surprising.

nothing go to Jow Forums and ask them. Mos to f/pol/ is filled with fucking idiots that dont know the first thing about wireless technologies.

Lol the radiation you should really worry about it’s high frequency microwave radiation and higher frequency uv and gamma
Alpha beta and gamma emissions is nuclear radiation which kills

For the same reason that big pharmaceutical companies knowingly make dangerous medicine time and time again....money. They make billions, a lawsuit is initiated, they have to pay hundreds of millions back. They win. Rinse and repeat.

Companies can make massive short term gains by using 5G, who the fuck cares about the long term effects?? The old elites certainly don't.

Where the fuck did you get money for it? Even if hans pays for it, there usually must be subscriber potential, but it romania, who the fuck would have money for 5g there? I thought 5g is primary for automation and shit, IoT, M2M. So firstly they test them at some factories, then who knows people get cancer or something, then lawsuits, then 5g ban. but if not, then all you anons are fucking stone age neanderthals who fears the light bulb

>5g tower
>Romania
I think you're safe. It will be dismantled by gypsies for scrap metal before they can even finish it

Attached: 1532997671510.jpg (750x741, 202K)

>alpha
>kills
alpha radiation can be stopped by a smoke particle

Remember what the lead pipe system that carried water for Roman residents did to them? kek

Oh for fukk sake is that a used condom up that poor squirrel butthole?!?

you might get skin cancer in 20 years , but thats it.