Should I go back to Europe?

Inb4 mutt all my grandparents are from Ireland is it shit cause I don’t think it can be worse than here

Attached: E5B44FD1-BB1A-43B4-A50A-61EDC64759EC.jpg (800x533, 34K)

No. I'm trying to make my way to America . This place is a shitehole

Ireland has completely disappeared. forget it.

How is it shit I wouldn’t mind the weather either so don’t say that

And trust me you don’t wanna come to America unless you have a lot of money it’s literally less than 50% white now and a bunch of people I know are mutts and I wouldn’t even know it if they didn’t say so if you come here you’re going to dump your genes down the shitter

Country side is empty as fuck. Nothing to do on this island. The cities are full of fuckwits led by corporations and politicians with their heads up their asses. Women are plain disgusting unless they are non Irish, no one cares about anything as they get shafted with more regulations and taxes, healthcare is a farce, you should go private if you want it, and the system is operated by a bunch of single moms if you want to get anything official done.

There is nothing good here except for maybe a week or two of exploration to see everything this country has to offer.

The weather is plain annoying and affects the mood of the populus as its constantly overcast and slightly chilly with unpredictable rain every other day.

You're entitled to an Irish passport, lucky guy. So an EU and a US passport and the world is yours my son and everything in it.

I'm moving there because I realized how cheap the cost of living is compared to the cities here. As well as how easy it is to make it on your own if you got two brain cells to rub together. Much bigger market over there to financially succeed, which I am trying to set up through a few avenues

aren't there more foreigners there than ENGLAND too, proportionately? when i heard that well- i could ve cried.

European citizens not asians

If you’re coming here for financial opportunities then I guess that’s reasonable but just don’t marry a mutt and there’s a lot of negros here

Lel We dont get white immigration

Attached: 1302489630118.png (890x890, 107K)

I'm in the process of doing the same but for Italy. My paternal great grandparents came here from italy, I have the surname. I am entitled to citizenship.

I debate to get greek citizenship. Greece is nice and I don’t deal with nearly as many shitskins but the level of opportunity in NYC is unmatched. I don’t know, I’ve been staying in Greece for a month now and it’s so weird being around so many white people. It is nice desu

Ireland is definitely worse than America. Not even talking about demographics or immigration.

Nowadays they’ll make it more difficult for whites to come with visas and all that cause we actually follow rules than they do with most immigrants

Now that is a good move

Damn I looked it up and you’re entitled to citizenship if you have even one grandparent that was born in Ireland

well I havent figured out what I will do for money there, trying to contact my distant family to see if I can stay at their farm for a little bit while I get my feet on the ground. They don't understand much english though.

Just move to whatever town your family is from and get a local job. Go to university there and learn Italian if you haven't done those things already

Yup. I’m a citizen of the Republic and I’ve never been there. I believe they did tighten the rules a bit awhile ago but you’re grandfathered in it you were born before s certain date

As I said lucky you! So just get it sorted in the US and come on over, no immigration worries, come and go as you like

That is the plan, my surname is pretty specific too. I've also learned that if I get citizenship they will teach me italian in the university for free.

You’re speaking the king’s English. You’re an Anglo now whether you like it or not. You can move to Northern Ireland and help take the south for the crown though.

I definitely will

i am 99% sure you're wrong.
i thought the rule was that if you have grandparents or great grandparents who are
a) still alive
b) born before like ~1935 and were Italian citizens
you are entitled to Italian citizenship.
idk if that's the exact rule, but i'm pretty sure that's the gist cus i looked it up once.

Very cool. My friend is half Italian half German and he might study abroad for a semester there, we will see how he likes it. My other friend is already learning Italian and he wants to move there after he graduates university here in the states. He isn't even Italian though

You are fucking crazy if you think it is smart to move from fucking America to Italy in order to find a job.

There are no jobs and if you find one it will be for about 1000 euros per month before taxes.

What do you think they speak in Ireland?

Not to find a job, but for the culture and demographics

All potatoes should fuck off and never come to America, you're not welcome here

I will do the jobs italians think they are too good for. I've worked with my hands before, I can hustle too. Something europeans know nothing about.

explain "level of opportunity in NYC."
if you're talking about white collar work, you are wrong.
my entire family are med white collar fags who are warning my generation of the family against going into business. even if you go to an elite school, they will still squeeze you for 60+ hours a week and start pushing you out the door once you turn like 45.
and if you get excessed during one of your companies' many mergers or buy-outs, you are completely fucked if you don't have an ivy league degree and/or are over the age of 40.
Business is fucked right now. NYC is just a scaled up version of it.

aye pretty much the same here in scotland well in the lowlands like glasgow at least, up north its still nice tho.Cities are shiteholes tho lol

The average American is like 5% potato but I have to agree with this

>Thinks that the ones that will come back to Ireland are white
>Mass migration of Mexicans instead

You can take them Ireland!

Decedent from potato here. Fuck off, the only thing the Irish every brought to the states was crime and despondency. Stay on your fucking Island.

Attached: 1547509994231.png (800x1400, 62K)

Yeah just the other day I met a half mexican half irishman lol

Yes, be a good goy and reduce the amount of land and resources the whites control. A sure way to further reduce the white population. Maybe if we get all the whites to all move to a piece of land the size of a football stadium, we'll finally have our merchants' paradise.

Maybe you can bring me trinkets and Irish cluster fuckers fuckeries from your shitty island. You pussy clam shell crusty fucker.

Most whites in America are either Irish Italian or a mutt I guarantee you’re one of them

can probably drink like a fish

My mother is from Ireland. I'm thinking of moving there permanently myself and living with my Gran

Attached: F90B336C-720F-4CC7-9E3B-398D40D1D0F0.jpg (3024x3024, 1.87M)

Everybody in the world is descended from different tribes, we are all mutts. All Europeans have Asian or African genes. This is meaningless If you are 90%+ European you're not really a mutt.
I am more ashamed of my Irish ancestry than my Mexican ancestry if I am being honest. I just look like a typical nordic Anglo though so I am quite happy with how things turned out.

That’s a shit tier meme the us is sitting at the table when 90% of whites in the us have some Irish in them

Do it nigger

Not 90% lol but so do most Australians/Canadians/Brits

lmao. so you'll go to your family's farm town (presumably somewhere in the mezzogiorno), and work in the tomato fields alongside the African refugees, who themselves are slaves of the 'Ndrangheta and Sacra Corona Unita?
in boca lupe, ciccio.

does this one do anything for you?

Attached: 1548399190990.png (500x815, 197K)

I’ve never seen such a bad cope u spic

IT IS WORSE HERE

By 2030 everyone has to have an electric car
by 2040 everyone must have an autonomous electric car filled with spyware
by 2050 No cprivate cars whatsoever will be allowed

yes, I will eventually earn the locals trust and be overseer of the african migrants

That’s better

>but for the culture and demographics

We are falling too, open your eyes, our demographics are a tragedy.

Whiter than u

America is legitimately less than 50% white. Texas is less than 40%

Im not really reducing the amount of land whites control when the Jews already own it

Sorry left the memeflag on im northern irish sorry

It's still physically controlled by whites

You literally just said you were Mexican I have brown hair blue eyes and pale skin

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and Irish aren't white either

Physically as if that means something most people are paying off mortgages to the Jew banks while they keep moving in illegals and half the country wants white people dead America is already lost and there’s no saving it unless by some miracle it Balkanizes one can only dream

I don’t believe you

As soon as the money runs out the war user...

I’ll believe it when it happens but I’m lucky enough that I’m a zoomer so that I’m fighting age if it does in the next decade and if war does start I’ll come back to fight for our people

Ireland is lovely but unless youre rich and educated fuck off.
People here are nice outside dublin. Dublin is good fun though but people are shite. Try galway/cork.

COPE

It will happen if things get bad enough... For now just move to a small town user. Fuck moving to Ireland. Now the UK would be cool but you couldn't do it easily

Attached: WIN_20190625_14_00_11_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

shill
Deracinated

>choose
yikes

Bro that shit looks dyed or bleached or something

I’m already in a small town and I’m more linked to people in Ireland than people here cause I’m 100% Irish so if something did pop off I’d be there

There most likely will be a civil war here within 10 years. That should definitely factor into your decision.

>shit roads
>shit internet
>$7 pints
>bluepilled beyond salvation
>government bussing migrants into small towns

you're an idiot